gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:25:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 290
Total: 290

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #39 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 246225 times)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1960 on: February 22, 2009, 06:19:10 AM »

Well I just had a fight with Bad Betty. Nener nener!

I was talking about my next drawing...I'm going to draw Reed...there's a really nice photo of him in a top hat with really dark eyes that I want to do...verra BROADWAY lookin.
So I'm talkin bout what I need...dark pencils, textured papaer, etc. Ma looks at me and says...
"Well that is the dumbest picture you've ever wanted to draw"
 Paranoid
I says..."What are you talking about? It's a gorgeous artsy Broadway shot!?"
She argues..."no it isn't. It's dumb"
 Me: No it's NOT! It's gorgeous!
Ma: It's STUPID!
Me: Is NOT!
 etc., etc. 

So I storm in and pull up the shot..."WHAT is so stupid about it- I say!??

She says.."Oh."
"I thought you were drawing the one of him in the big bow Aretha hat."
  Laugh  Laugh

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1961 on: February 22, 2009, 06:54:32 AM »

Kim~~~ lmao lmao
Hiya Beth wave
Has Meesa been in Paranoid

Out to shovel

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1962 on: February 22, 2009, 07:11:48 AM »

I'm here, SharonHuggles

Do you all remember me talking about my friend Becky that committed suicide last year? I talked to her step-sister last night online at Facebook. She seems to be doing well. I know she misses Becky a lot. We all do.

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1963 on: February 22, 2009, 08:58:27 AM »

Driveway~~~done

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1964 on: February 22, 2009, 09:14:18 AM »

I need to go shop for some black capri's for Orlando, none of my bottoms are fitting me right and my legs are white Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1965 on: February 22, 2009, 11:59:43 AM »

SHARON, isn't it amazing how cruel winter is to our bodies!!!!!!!!  It is always a shock to me!!!  lmao

Boy it used to take me almost an hour to read all the new posts on Claymaniacs and now it takes about two minutes. I have just spent part of the day with MY IDOL, Preston.  I have gotten to see him three times this week.  You should see me I am a mess.  He has this habit now of blowing so he has had me on the floor blowing away at my hair but sometimes his blowing turned in to spitting.  He had chicken noodle soup, applesauce and we introduced him to jello for the first time.  I made orange jello last night and his face was priceless as he watched it jiggle and the expression on his face when he first tasted it was also priceless.  When I see him I carry his little face in my mind till the next time I get to spend time with him.  There are no words to explain just how much we love that child.  He seems more like 3 years old than 18 months old.   Now I am off to make a pizza for our dinner and sure hope this one turns out.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1966 on: February 22, 2009, 12:18:40 PM »

Shirley, do you have chicken noodle soup, orange jello and applesauce in your hair??? Laughing I'm so glad you've had your little sweetie 3 times this week, I know how much that brightens your day Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1967 on: February 22, 2009, 12:23:08 PM »

I need to go shop for some black capri's for Orlando, none of my bottoms are fitting me right and my legs are white Laughing

Got black capri's, long cream pants, jersey palazzo capri's, a white over top and a great animal print shawl all for under $100 at a local "Laura" warehouse close by, great deals Clapping I have been losing a little weight, about 11 lbs. so far so hope to be down another size by summer, they may need to be altered by then but that's OK.

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1968 on: February 22, 2009, 01:27:31 PM »

Happy Sunday! 

You guys sure know how to start a day.  Wink

KIM - Loved the early morning confrontation with Bad Betty! bigsmile  Looking forward to your pic of Reed!

MEESA - Great morning picture montage.  The many looks of Clay.  I do remember about your friend who committed suicide.  It is so diffiucult for those left behind.   Huggles

SHIRLEY - Thanks for sharing your special moments with Preston.  I smiled through your whole post!  I can just picture the look on his face as he discovered Jello for the first time! Laughing

SHARON - You did well on your shopping trip.  Clapping  Also on the successful weight loss.  You will be all set for Florida . . . no snow to shovel . . . . hopefully you will be soaking up the sunshine. 

BETH - Don't forget us.   Paranoid   How are the kids doing??  What was the highlight of your Chicago trip??

PHILLY - Yep, I'm going to watch the Oscars.  I'm going to tape the Amazing Race.  And eat snacks!  bigsmile

Went for brunch late this morning with some of my family - - just 6 of us.  It was at our very good family restaurant here in town.  They just recently added a Sunday Brunch to their menu.  It is quite cold out, so we didn't take Mom with us this time.  I'm going to visit her in a few minutes.

Hugs to all RTM'ers and visitors!  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1969 on: February 22, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »

Sharon, you've been losing, I've been gaining!  Maybe we can do a wardrobe swap! Laughing  Seriously, I'm gonna use your recent loss of weight as an inspiration!  We need more snow here; I'm sure a large part of your weight loss can be attributed to all the snow shoveling this winter!!  bigsmile

Shirley, I'm glad the weather has allowed your son to bring over little Preston for lots of visits lately!!
Make sure you don't feed him RED jello, then play that game!  That red dye is heck to get out of carpets and whatever you might be wearing that day!!  ROFLMAO

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1970 on: February 22, 2009, 02:32:47 PM »

KAREN, there is nothing like having Preston here to make me feel ten years younger.  I know with my lung disease and the steriods I take they warn me about depression and I fight it constantly.  When Preston is here I am a kid again, he is getting at the age where we can play with his toys together and I have a ball with him.  Wished you could see him in person he is special for sure.  Truthfully he has flirting down really good already at his tender age.

SHARON, wow, what a wonderful shopping day for you.  You lost 11 pounds???  So happy for you now I wish I could wake up in the morning with 11 pounds gone!!  Okay now you got your clothes now what about your white legs????  What shoes are you taking to wear with your new pants????  I sure hope the weather is nice and warm for you. 

BARB, hi, you know sometimes I don't say anything about Preston as he is so special to me that I can't express the words to describe it.  I know MARILYN knows what i mean as I think she feels like that towards hers to.  Okay  you went out to eat now you know I am going to ask WHAT DID YOU EAT!!!!!!!!!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1971 on: February 22, 2009, 02:38:32 PM »

Hi Barb! Didn't see you pop in!

Hi Kim!   Glad you won the argument!  Is there actually a pic of Reed in a "big bow Aretha hat" out there??  Paranoid

Dave and I were scouting out appliances today.  He wants a gas stove.  My electric one still works, so I'm stalling.

I DO want a new washer, one like Sharon just got.  The old fashioned kind that fills with water.  I'm tired of dealing with my Calypso and all the crap it puts on my clothes that wasn't there before!   I had to wash a pair of Dave's Dockers 3 times last week before I got them clean.

Looking at dishwashers and refrigerators, to see what's out there.  Will need to redo the whole kitchen, appliance wise, in the near future.  When we redid the kitchen a few years ago, we kept all the old appliances.

What do you guys think of all the stainless steel?  Seems the way to go, tho my kitchen is mostly cream type colors with the rosy/brick colored ceramic floor.  I do have knobs, hanging light, and leaded glass cabinet front in a sort of bronze color tho.  Will it clash?
Right now my sink is cream, dishwashwer black, stove is cream & black, fridge is cream, cabinets and countertops are a creamish color, wallpaper cream with soft southwest pattern in brick, rose, soft purple, tan.

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1972 on: February 22, 2009, 02:40:42 PM »

Shirley, I remember so well when my 3 boys were that age!  heartbeat My Michael was the real flirt of the bunch!  Still good at it!  Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1973 on: February 22, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »

Karen, I have stainless steel and love it Clapping actually mine is called clean steel, never shows any fingerprints bigsmile but I wonder if you should go black??? do you like the black dishwasher????
You can always change all the knobs to stainless, I did, and even the light fixture, if you go stainless, and even paint the front of the cabinet with a stainless paint
Shirley, the white legs are brutal, I'll have to get some fake tan to put on, anyone have a favorite that looks good????
I haven't even thought of shoes

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1974 on: February 22, 2009, 03:03:25 PM »

Hi everyone

Just got back from shopping with matt. He had to go to sam's club to buy things for the pizza shop. Just paper products, but still we spent quite a while and then we at out at TGIFridays.

Shirley - Enjoy Preston while you can, they grow up way too fast. So nice to hear you enjoying him. You all are getting quite a bit of snow. It flurried here today, but not enough to cover the roads.

Well, who was it that asked if we were watching the oscars tonight. Yes, I think I will. Love to see all the pretty gowns.
talk to you all, later.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1975 on: February 22, 2009, 03:07:36 PM »

Well, who was it that asked if we were watching the oscars tonight. Yes, I think I will. Love to see all the pretty gowns.
talk to you all, later.

pick me enjoy them Evelyn Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1976 on: February 22, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »

Karen, I'm so glad I got the old dependable top load washer, I love it Clapping

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1977 on: February 22, 2009, 03:13:57 PM »

KAREN, think long and hard before you buy any new appliances.  I had read a lot of reviews from people on refrigerators and they were so bad it scared me off.  So I was going to buy a couch instead, well decided I like the one I had better than the ones I saw.  So ended up taking a chance on a new fridge.  I bought a new Amana 22 cu. ft.  I loved the design of it as it doesn't have any ugly handles sticking out of the front.  Just little nooks for your hand to open it.  A week after I had it the temp inside went to 50 degrees and stopped cooling.  Of course I had the people that sold it to me out to my house pronto as they knew I was hesitant about the new appliances.  They had to replace the fan in the fridge, here it is brand new and a part was bad.  I almost bought a L/G as I have been seeing more of them but they told me if you have to ever have them serviced you had to wait for parts I also bought a new 42" TV so my husband can watch reruns of House!!!! I swear reruns of NCIS and HOUSE is about all he watches. 

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1978 on: February 22, 2009, 03:23:25 PM »

EVELYN, I just boxed some books up for you now I just have to get them to the post office.   Yep we got tons of snow, a lot of high drifts to, so sick of the stuff.  Seems like I have been stuck in the house all winter. 

KAREN and SHARON, I hate my Bosch front loader washer too.  It takes forever to wash, I can do two loads in my old washer compared to the time the front loader takes for one load.  I like the top loading washer where I can get my water and soap and bleach and let it swish around a second and than put my clothes in.  I don't like all the bending to get the clothes out of the front loader either. My son thought he was doing me a favor but really I am waiting for it to break.  It seems like all new appliances break.  My son bought his washer a month before he got mine and he has had two service calls on his already and not a year old.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1979 on: February 22, 2009, 05:23:36 PM »

Off to watch the Oscars til I fall asleep Baby Dust

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx