gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:54:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 28 :: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 258804 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 08:04:23 AM »

Well, I went to bed about 1:30, woke up many times, finally turned on my side and slept until 10:00!!! And I had a Clay dream!!. There was a whole bunch of us on a train to some kind of charity sports event. It was a long trip, and for some reason my friend ( I THINK it was Meesa) was sitting behind me. Suddenly CLAY was sitting next to me. I had bare feet and so did he, and I am nervous to talk to him so I just stare out the window. Suddenly his toes are touching mine-and he is sort of flexing them. I wait a few minutes then move my foot away. Then I thought- what the heck am I doing? So I moved mine back and we kind of played toesies for a while- meantime never saying a SINGLE WORD!! I was rehearsing what I wanted to say- but then in a few minutes he got up and went and sat next to my friend, who proceeded to have a lovely conversation with him.

Afterwards, I remember that I talked about my childhood, coming to America, how traumatic it was-but he was sitting BEHIND me when I was talking.

Am I crazy?? What a strange dream!! And I HAVE talked to Clay and wasn't tongue tied, so I don't know what that was all about.
Yes, his feet were warm and his toes were long and it was fun.

I DON'T have a foot fetish, honestly!!   blush

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 08:29:27 AM »

MORNING--

MARILYN--THAT DREAM IS JUST.......SCARY. 

I COULDN'T SLEEP WELL EITHER.  MY HOUSE WAS HOT AND, YOU KNOW HOW I AM ABOUT HEAT.  BARRY FORGOT TO TURN THE HEAT DOWN. OY.  TOSSES AND TURNED ALL NIGHT.

GERALDO--I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN THE QUESTIONING.  CLAY DID THE BEST HE COULD WITH WHAT WAS ASKED.  REMINDED ME OF THE QVC THING I ATTENDED IN THE AFTERNOON PRIOR TO THE UNVEILING OF On My Way Here.  QUESTIONS FROM THE PAST AND NOT THE PRESENT.  I THINK CLAY WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED ALSO.  JUST MY TAKE ON IT.  NOT TO MENTION THE NAME OF THE FOUNDATION WAS WRONG.  I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT IN THE CREDITS.  DID I MISS THAT? 

NOT GOING ANYWHERE TODAY.  CROSSWORD PUZZLE AND, HOPEFULLY, A GOOD MOVIE. 

I THINK CLAY DID NOT CHANGE HIS CLOSING NIGHT FOR A REASON.  WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.  BUT IT IS SOMETHING.  I WONDER IF THE FACT THAT HE KNOWS HIS FANS MAY HAVE BOUGHT AIRLINE TIX AND MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO BE THERE JAN. 4 MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.  BUT, I KNOW NOTHIN'.  SO, WHATEVER.  I HOPE HE CAN BE THERE FOR THE REAL CLOSING.  SOME FAN TEACHES DUPRES'S KID AND HE SAID HE EXPECTS CLAY TO BE THERE JAN. 11.  WE SHALL SEE.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »

As to the Gerald show- at least it got Clay and the foundation in the public eye. I think a bunch was cut because when you see Geraldo asking questions, suddenly it jumps and he isnt asking questions any more. Hopefully people will want to search the Internet, and if they search Clay Aiken foundation they will find it.

You may be right about closing night, Gwenn.  Wish I was going.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 11:59:51 AM »

Just to give everyone a chuckle, here's a sweater I found at Macy's when I was in NYC last week: shall we all buy one? ROFLMAO

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 01:45:56 PM »

Just to give everyone a chuckle, here's a sweater I found at Macy's when I was in NYC last week: shall we all buy one? ROFLMAO

Good find. Did you buy one?   Wink  I probably would have. 

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 01:56:43 PM »

As to the Gerald show- at least it got Clay and the foundation in the public eye. I think a bunch was cut because when you see Geraldo asking questions, suddenly it jumps and he isnt asking questions any more. Hopefully people will want to search the Internet, and if they search Clay Aiken foundation they will find it.

You may be right about closing night, Gwenn.  Wish I was going.

Marilyn, you are probably correct that much was cut. Other than not actually saying the BFA on the show, he never explained about what it is doing now, the camps, etc. We know, but the normal person watching the show would wonder, as you said.

On another subject, I don't do links, but here is a photo of Clay's caricature hanging in Sardi's at the CH. Is that Rosie next to him?

http://www.theclackhouse.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=5311&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1300

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »

Good find. Did you buy one?   Wink  I probably would have. 

NO! But I did think about it...for a second...because I actually like green.  Laughing

[/quote]

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 03:25:12 PM »

I would love to see the whole interview that Geraldo taped when he talked to Clay.  You could tell last night that it had been cut in a couple of places.  Even so, it was great to see Clay talk about something that is so important to him.  He is so articulate and can carry on a conversation about any topic.  I think Geraldo was surprised and learned things about Clay he did not know.  Chalk up another one for Clay -- I think he impressed Geraldo.  Now we know why he talks so fast -- even though he had a short segment he sure managed to get a lot in.

I have been trying to clean up some this weekend and get rid of some stuff I do not need.  That all came to an abrupt halt this afternoon.  I was cleaning up my TV stand because I am going to get another one.  I have a lot of VHS tapes and some are not labeled so I put one in to see if it was worth keeping -- boy was it ever.  It was a lot of clips and TV shows that Clay was on right after AI.  There were a lot of clips of him coming back to Raleigh for the AI tour (which I didn't see), his visit with Ruben & Justin Guarini (sp?) on Oprah and many other things that I had not seen for a long time.  He looked so young and, as I watched, I wondered if he had any idea what was in store for him. 

I hope 2009 brings Clay back into the public eye like he was then.

Gotta go get ready to go back to work tomorrow.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 05:46:51 PM »

BARB--I SMILED AS I READ YOUR POST.  INTERESTING HOW MUCH HAS HAPPENED TO CLAY THIS 5 YEARS.  WELL, 6 NOW.

ENDED UP SPENDING THE DAY WITH ER.  SHE NEEDED TO DO SOME ERRANDS AND WANTED TO GIVE US A BREAK BY WALKING THE DOGS FOR BARRY WHOSE BACK IS BOTHERING HIM AGAIN.  NOT LIKE BEFORE, BUT ANNOYING.  SO, I DIDN'T RELAX.  TOMORROW I WILL.  LAUNDRY IS PILED HIGH.

OFF TO RETURN SOME CALLS.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 09:08:50 PM »

I went to see the movie MILK today... Highly recommend it. It is about Harvey Milk, the first openly gay person elected to office in the US. But it really is about the struggle that gays have had to face for basic civil rights just 30 years ago. It is based on the history and events that unfolded in San Francisco in the mid 70's. It  gives insight as to what one went through to be gay in this country. For those on the fence and struggling to understand the issues  and their personal feelings, it presents a  new perspective, a new filter, an education and  is an eye opener.
It stars Sean Penn who I believe was nominated for a Golden Globe for it..It will absolutely make you think...

Just an added couple of facts I've come to know the last few weeks as I've continued to do homework and read.... There are 77 countries in the world  today that consider homosexuality criminal. 7 of them give the death penalty to those accused and "convicted" of it.    Wow.....

Someone tell me where is the UN in coming out with a statement on this?? Aren't they supposed to address human rights???...Silent....Should people be jailed or put to death because they are gay???

I love a movie that makes you think...It makes you grow...Catch it if you can...

Also saw SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE as well.... A heavy week for me entertainment wise..That is fabulous too...a real sleeper...

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 09:07:07 AM »

OK FOLKS.  WHERE IS EVERYONE?

TODAY I AM STAYING IN.  MUST DO LAUNDRY. 

LOOKS LIKE CLAY IS IN THE PEOPLE YEARBOOK.  SEE AT THIS LINK AT THE CB.  NO SURPRISE HERE.

http://theclayboard.yuku.com/topic/28287

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2008, 09:46:36 AM »

GWENN

I'm at work. I'm listening to Christmas CD's again today, then I will put them away for about 10 months. Coworkers keep bringing treats for the lunch room.  I have no will power.  Some clothes are getting difficult to "button".  Gotta make a New Year's resolution (I suppose)!

I definitely am planning to see "MILK".  Those of you who have seen it have given it such great reviews.  I've also heard that Sean Penn does an outstanding job. 

OK -  I'd better get off of the internet . . . .  It is a "no-no" here at work (and I understand - most of the time)!  Wink

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 09:50:42 AM »

VERY CUTE.

GWENN

http://www.broadway.com/Spamalot-Star-Clay-Aiken-Gets-Immortalized-at-Sardi-s/broadway_photos/5018473

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2008, 09:55:56 AM »

I've been MIA for the past several days.  Too much RL to deal with.  Hope everyone had a happy holiday.  I'm disappointed to  see there's no blog from our BF.....first time since the OFC started.  Hmmmm, wonder what that's all about.  I'll probably get jumped on for this, but I see no reason for not taking 30 seconds and saying Happy Holidays to his fans who have stood by him through alot this year.  I know he does the stage door (which he doesn't have to do), but most in this fandom didn't get to see Spamalot.  A holiday greeting would mean alot to many.  JMO, even if it's not a popular one. 

Love Clay's caricature!  A nice honor for him!  Congrats, Clay!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Ashes
Claynewbie

I Love CLAY!

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2008, 10:08:54 AM »

Clay-The Man
wishes everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR.   

Beautiful new banner!
Thank you to all here at ClayManiacs for your visits and comments during 2008.
It's not over yet, so see you at What Are You Doing New Year's Eve

hugs, Ashes

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2008, 10:15:10 AM »

Santa wave

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »

Hi folks...

Posting more later...ala holiday reflections ...stopping by quickly to celebrate this mention.  It just warms my heart!! (thanks Gwenn for the link.)

That said, if you haven't seen him in the show, we suggest you don't dilly-dally. After all, anyone who has seen his skilled turn as Sir Robin is wondering what show the American idol alum could take on next. So hats off to you, Clay Aiken! Broadway likes you, they really like you!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »

Hi folks...

Posting more later...ala holiday reflections ...stopping by quickly to celebrate this mention.  It just warms my heart!! (thanks Gwenn for the link.)

That said, if you haven't seen him in the show, we suggest you don't dilly-dally. After all, anyone who has seen his skilled turn as Sir Robin is wondering what show the American idol alum could take on next. So hats off to you, Clay Aiken! Broadway likes you, they really like you!

LOVE IT!!!

My local newspaper had a list of the top 10 baby names for 2008 and their parents. I was so pleased to see Parker listed WITH Jaymes and Clay - so many don't even mention Jaymes - nice surprise.

Taking down decorations...getting ready to go back to NYC for the closing weekend - wheee!

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2008, 12:18:08 PM »

Hi folks...

Awwww, I just love this!

MICKI  

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »

OT:  Bon Jovi was the top grossing tour of 2008 with $210 million, and over 2 million fans.  Holy Crap!

MICKI  

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx