gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:15:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 269
Total: 269

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 28 :: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 258558 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« on: December 27, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »

Welcome to CM Discussion number 27.  This is the official Clay discussion thread at Claymaniacs.com. 

To that end, please include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, thoughts, opinions or anything that encourages conversation is welcome.  Personal conversation should take place in our community threads. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. State your opinion then move on. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack on you.  A negative opinion is not a personal attack on Clay.

This is a linear style thread, in that several topics may be discussed in this single thread, sometimes all at once.  All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, links to pictures are encouraged but clickable thumbnails may also be posted in moderation.  No post-hoing of pics!!  No full-sized photos will be permitted.

All previous threads will be archived in the "Archives - Critical Mass" forum.

Thanks and have fun!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 11:05:05 AM »

HI ALL

MY NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING , YOU CAN FIND IT AT;

www.jeannenormanchase.com

for Clay content, go to etchings

Luv
Jan

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 11:15:33 AM »

So!! A new thread, a new beginning

Wishing all of you health, happiness, joy, comfort, and a good wealth of  things in the years to come.
I have been privileged to "know" all of you, "chat" with you, and even meet some of you. You have all been a huge part of my life for the last five years, and I thank you sincerely for your advice, your humor, your stories, and your acceptance.

Hoping 2009 is a wonderful year for Clay adventures, a burgeoning career, and LOTS and LOTS of MUSIC and SONGS to share with ALL of us!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm first!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm first!

I think not, missy!!!  Laughing

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 11:18:09 AM »

Chick fight!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 11:57:56 AM »

Chick fight!

lmao lmao lmao

Great first page!!!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 12:35:55 PM »

Chick fight!

Maybe an old hen and a chick??  <cluck, cluck>

Plumber guy was a no go (Bernie!!) He was there but since my shades were down (they always are unless I am home all day) Sister Janet did not call me to come on over.  She thought I was sleeping. The fact that I was should not have entered into it, right?? I would have answered the phone-eventually!!
She told him I wanted to meet him blush and he said- "If she wanted to meet me she would be here".  He is supposed to come back during the week but I will probably be at work.

Oh well-shot down before I start. Story of my life.  Laughing Laughing

I needed to lose a 100 pounds first anyway. Maybe by New Years??  lmao

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 01:03:22 PM »

You ladies are hilarious.  I can always count on you to keep things lively.

Marilyn, if you find a way to do that by New Year's, please let me know.    Wink

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 01:59:57 PM »

HI Y'ALL!!!!!!

BEEN REALLY BUSY TODAY.  BARRY'S BF AND WIFE ARE HERE.  BF IS LOOKING AT BARRY'S TRAINS AND WIFE IS SMOKING. Naughty Naughty Naughty

I HAVE TO WORD MARILYN.  I LOVE THIS PLACE.  LIKE LOTS.''

GOTTA RUN.

LATER.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »

I REFUSE TO BE A THREAD KILLER.  WHERE IS EVERYONE?  OUR FRIENDS HAVE LEFT.  I AM TIRED.  TOO MUCH WINE.  WHAT IS NEW?

SOMEONE?  ANYONE?

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 06:07:39 PM »

HI   Santa wave

Do we know if there was a particular reason (either by Clay or TPTB) that he will not be Sir Robin during the final week of Spamalot?? I realize that his final performance was announced as Jan. 4th - even before news of Spamalot closing was mentioned.

I may be way off base, but I think perhaps NOT having Clay in the cast on the FINAL night, then every member of the cast would get recognized at the finale.  Otherwise, due to Clay's popularity with his fans - - the final night may focus too much on Clay's final Spamalot performance.

Any thoughts???

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 06:26:11 PM »

I may be way off base, but I think perhaps NOT having Clay in the cast on the FINAL night, then every member of the cast would get recognized at the finale.  Otherwise, due to Clay's popularity with his fans - - the final night may focus too much on Clay's final Spamalot performance.
I don't think that's it, Barb. The fans tend to think everyone else thinks the way we do, that the world revolves around Clay. Laughing

But I don't think anyone involved with the show was concerned that the grand finale would be all about Clay, to the detriment of the others. I'm sure there's another reason for him leaving on the 4th--not that I have a clue what it might be. shrug

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »

But I don't think anyone involved with the show was concerned that the grand finale would be all about Clay, to the detriment of the others. I'm sure there's another reason for him leaving on the 4th--not that I have a clue what it might be. shrug

I suppose the current understudy would play Sir Robin for the final week.  I am picturing a big cast party after the final performance.  I wonder if Clay would attend?  Just letting my mind wander . . . .  blush

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 06:46:13 PM »

Just letting my mind wander . . . .  blush
I did that once.

It never came back. Paranoid

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 07:07:47 PM »

Just letting my mind wander . . . .  blush
I did that once.

It never came back. Paranoid

Not even for a "visit"??  Laughing

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 09:00:31 PM »

Hi there. I just watched the Geraldo show - Clay is on very early in the show - nice , long segment about how he started BAF (however he never mentions the actual name of the foundation?). I think this is what he filmed the day after Turkey Day...he looked awesome!

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 09:14:54 PM »

Shelley -  I saw it, too.  Very nicely done.  You are right . . . . in the editing, they seemed to miss the fact that it is the BAF and is a very successful ongoing charity.  They seem to focus on the fact that it started as a "pretend charity" as part of Clay's college project while on American Idol.   BTW - It will be repeated at 12 midnight, Central Standard Time.   Clapping

Geraldo can be such a macho "know it all", but in this whole program is very heartwarming and touching!  It is on the Fox News Channel.

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 10:12:53 PM »

Hi there. I just watched the Geraldo show - Clay is on very early in the show - nice , long segment about how he started BAF (however he never mentions the actual name of the foundation?). I think this is what he filmed the day after Turkey Day...he looked awesome!

Actually Geraldo was filmed on Dec 20th-and he said he had interviewed Clay the night before just prior to him going on Spamalot-which would have been Dec 19th

The mystery taping of 11/28 is still out there somewhere.

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 07:12:46 AM »

Santa wave

I watched the show last night. Loved it! The more word gets out about inclusion, the more children will get opportunities they might have never gotten.

Marilyn - Watch the blood sugar, honey! I worry about you. As far as plumber guy .... if it was meant to be it would work out. We'll have to go guy hunting for you.  Smile

Today I am doing some massive house cleaning. Long past overdue! I plan on starting that after church and lunch.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx