gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:13:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 280
Total: 280

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 132 :: New Year, New Day, Can't Get Enough of Clay  (Read 187356 times)
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2008, 12:55:25 PM »

Santa wave everyone!!!

Hubby's office closed for the day due to the weather so he came home this morning.   bigsmile  I haven't done much today.  Feeling lazy.  Hubby started my car so we can try to get the ice off of it.  It's kinda pretty out there, actually.

We are supposed to go to hubby's brothers house tomorrow for Christmas with them.  We only buy gifts for the "little" kids, which are hubby's youngest brother's son and daughter.  So I guess I have some wrapping to do today.

Not much to say.  I'm kinda in a funk today.  Not sure why.  Maybe it's the weather or the holiday blues.  Decorating is just not as fun without the kids around.

Hubby's got some chicken and dumplings in the crockpot.   Clapping   One of those frozen packages, so all he had to do was open it and dump it in.   Laughing  It looks good!!!

Hope you are all safe where you are and having a good day!!!
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »

Hey Everyone wave

I am done with my test and 1st semester of my senior year *tear*LOL

Here are my grades

Tech - 99.9% A
Government - 80% B
Computer Science - 90% A
English - 87% B
Earth Science - 93% A

Wink

Love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2008, 01:32:08 PM »

KAT , how wonderful!!!!!  You did so good, great grades!!!  Be proud of yourself!!!   Huggles How is your weather there????????

GLORY, I think that probably was "The Twelve Days of Christmas"!! 

FRANKIE, wished I was at your house to watch all the family festivities and taste all that wonderful food!!!  I made your chocolate pie today.  It turned out great other than I couldn't get over how thick it got before I knew it!!  Laughing

Still snowing here and blowing like mad and drifting.  Another storm system coming tomorrow night they say!!!! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2008, 01:35:06 PM »

Pepe ~ Thank you! Yeah I am very proud been a good but rough semester Huggles The weather is pretty nice right now we had some snow this week but its a okay! Wink

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2008, 01:54:56 PM »

Miss Betty, forgive…I keep forgetting to mention to you that I received the video you sent me. I watched it by myself late last night, thank you so much for taping the interview for me. Huggles I agree, Clay seemed nervous in the beginning but his happiness is visible. And I do believe that he worried about telling his grandparents. I love his home and I love that he is a “Hands on” dad. I was surprised to see the actor who played “Doggie Hawser M.D. (?)) I thought the guy was straight.

Kelly, the fourteen hours on the phone with DELL support, eek! was it a local call?

Tiffany Santa wave

Woody, could you share some of the “Funky” mood you are feeling, Wink Laughing I could use a ton of it. Have fun wrapping presents.

Kat, congratulations on grades… Purple Banana

Pepe, stay warm, I love the snow but I don’t think my old body could handle too much of it.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2008, 02:31:50 PM »

Lolita ~ aww thanks Huggles Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »

lmao NOPE PEPE THE NAME OF THE PLAY WAS THE TWELVE DAYS OF SOMETHING I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE.IT WAS A SPOOF ON THE TWEVLE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS.

WELL I HAD A FOLLOW UP AT THE DOCTORS TODAY EVERYTHING WAS GOOD ALSO GOT SOME SCRIPTS FILLED  MY RECORDS STILL HAVE NT MADE IT THERE SO I CALLED MY DOC IN INDIANA TO GET THINGS GOING

WENT BY HOLLIES ON MY WAY HOME MILLER LEARNIG TO COUNT SO MAMA HAD TO HELP HE JUST LAUGHED, COREY BROUGHT OUR LUNCH MEXICAN,

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL DAY DAY 65 BLUE SKIES  SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE TEENS BY SUNDAY. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER WHEN THE SUN SHINES AND IT IS WARMER ,WOODY THESE COLD BLEAK DAYS ARE DEPRESSING HOPE YOUR FUNK GOES AWAY SOON Huggles

KAT SUCH GOOD GRADES I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU. Huggles Huggles

WELL I MADE A FRENCH SILK PIE TURNED OUT LIKE SOUP.MUST HAVE BEEN THE MARGARINE I HAD YOU CAN PUT IT IN A MUG AND DRINK IT. lmao lmao OH WELL GOOD THING I TRIED IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

JAN GOOD TO SEE YOU SWEETHEART YEP I LOVE MY LITTLE HOUSE.
 GLAD YOU ARE DOING OK EVEN THOUGH ITS HARD FOR YOU TO WAIT TIL THINGS HEAL. Huggles

FRANKIE I FORSEE A LOT OF SCHOOL PLAYS IN MY FUTURE. I ADORE MY BABIES.EVIE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL A LITTLE FUSSY THINK SHE IS CUTTING TEETH.

WELL ALMOST DARK GUESS I WILL GET COMFY. TRY AND FIND SOMETHING TO WATCH ON TV, TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2008, 02:45:32 PM »

Glory ~ aww thanks!!! Huggles Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »

Santa wave

I am tired, but it is a good tired. I have a pie and a cake to make tonight, but have stopped the holiday food to warm up some supper - left over spaghetti!

Lolita - I talked to Shirl today - she tells me it is still cold in California. She is on her way to the monthly Clay fan club meeting - she is spending the night and getting some shopping in, too.

Jan - you have to come to Louisiana. Gumbo is a thick soup. Start by making a roux (oli, flour, onion, celery, bell pepper, then throw in the kitchen - anything you like - smoked sausage, chicken, duck, shrimp, crab, crawfish, etc. It is alwyas served over rice, and in Louisiana (I did not know this until I moved here) with a side of potato salad.

Woody -  Clapping that Randy got to come home early. Everybody gets into the holiday blues sometimes - there is just so much to get done.

Kat -  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana there - I have done Liz's claymaniacs dance for you! Your grades are great! Enjoy the last half of your Senior Year - they will fly by!

Pepe - I hope my chocolate pie turns out well, too - and it does get thick in a hurry!

Glory - glad your tests turned out well - and I smile every time you talk about dropping by to see family - aren't you glad they are close?

dudley - are you lurking?  You were posting a lot a few days ago - I miss that!

No time to spell check - have to go check on the spaghetti - see you later!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2008, 04:01:46 PM »

Frankie ~ Hahahahahahaa aww thanks!!! Huggles Yeah they will for sure..me and my friend talked about that yesturday that man we're have half way through our senior year and we're like wow! haha aww thanks! Huggles its been hard!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »

LOLITA, it is still snowing here at 9:00 pm.  It started snowing around 1:00 am this morning!!!!!  I don't think you would like it here in fact you might get buried in the snow if it doesn't stop soon.  Is everyone bringing a dish to your house for Christmas or do you have to cook for everyone??

DUDLEY, did  you buy hubby more presents?  I cut way back and didnt buy as much as I used to but I just have to get used to it.  It is hard to buy for people when they don't want anything and they have so much. 

GLORY, I see it was a spoof play!!!!  I bet it was funny!  Hey I would go to the market and buy a French Silk Pie in the freezer section.  I always see them there.

FRANKIE, I  used to fix a wonderful Shrimp Gumbo but I don't anymore since I am so highly allergic to shell fish.  I used to put it in wide bowls and served it with crusty French bread, it was hubby's favorite.   

Well I am sitting here taking my nebulizer treatments and I am done so am going to pick up my puppies and head to the bed to read for a while.  Wishing you all a goodnight and stay warm.

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »

Kat,
              WOW! your test results are fantastic. Way to go. Hope Santa will
       reward you.
                                              Betty

Lolita,
                 i"m glad you got the video and got the chance to watch it.
  I agree Clay seems very happy.

Sorry are having such cold weather. Shirl said she is freezing.

I"m almost ashamed to mention our warm weather, I wish I could
          send you some.

Corina and I went out to dinner  and then finished up our shopping.
            Got most of the wrapping done, it"s so tiring.
                                                          Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »

Pepe,

Hope you are warm and snuggled up in bed with your puppies.
          I agree it"s hard to get presents for people, they seem to go out
         and get what they want anyway.

I love chocolate pie too.
                                                            Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2008, 06:29:15 PM »

Frankie,
                I"m glad you described Gumbo I had no idea what it was.It"s so interesting
       reading about the kind of food  people eat in the different areas of America.

Not sure what I will be making for Christmas Day. We spend the day at Debbie"s
        and share the cooking. I know we are cooking the turkey and dressing and I always
        make a lemon meringue pie.  I fix banana and blueberry breads and sausage rolls, etc.
         for breakfast as we go over early to watch the children open their presents then come
          back home for a while.

Shirl called me this morning just before she left, said she was freezing. I hope she found
           her brothers gift as she could not remember where it was.

Enjoy your family.
                                                            Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2008, 06:38:25 PM »

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE ,  SWEET DREAMS.

HOPE YOU ALL KEEP WARM AND SAFE!

BETTY                                         Huggles           Santa wave                   
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »

dudley - are you lurking?  You were posting a lot a few days ago - I miss that!

bigsmile

DUDLEY, did  you buy hubby more presents?  I cut way back and didnt buy as much as I used to but I just have to get used to it.  It is hard to buy for people when they don't want anything and they have so much. 

YES I AM LURKING SOME.....HUBBY HAS BEEN HELPING ME WITH THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE    SO I HAVE MAINLY JUST TRIED TO READ ONCE IN AWHILE....

WE ORDERED TWO NEW CURIO CABINETS THAT ARE AROUND 6 1/2 FT TALL AND WE HAD TO DO SOME ASSEMBLY....WE GOT THEM YESTERDAY AND PUT ONE TOGETHER LAST NIGHT....FINISHED IT THIS MORNING AND THEN PUT THE OTHER ONE TOGETHER TODAY....WE HAVE SO MUCH FROM OUR MOTHERS AS FAR AS PRETTIES AND MEMENTOS AND HAD NOTHING TO PUT THEM IN SO I STARTED LOOKING A FEW MONTHS AGO AND COULDN'T FIND WHAT I WANTED UNTIL TWO WEEKS AGO AND I ORDERED THEM.....I WANTED THEM UP AND LOADED BEFORE COMPANY GETS HERE NEXT WEEK...AND THEY REALLY LOOK NICE..... Clapping

PLUS MY LIVING ROOM HAS BEEN A STORAGE SHED FOR FLYER SONS APT BELONGINGS FOR OVER 4 YEARS NOW SINCE HE JOINED THE AIR FORCE AND I WAS SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE ENTIRE  ROOM BEING FULL OF BOXES AND FURNITURE THAT DIDN'T BELONG THERE....SO, I RENTED A STORAGE ROOM IN A STORAGE RENTAL PLACE JUST UP AROUND THE CORNER FROM US AND WE HAVE MOVED ALL OF HIS STUFF IN THERE....THAT THEN OPENED UP THE ROOM FOR ME TO CLEAN AND PUT BACK INTO SHAPE INTO A FORMAL LIVING ROOM LIKE IT WAS BEFORE AND NOW WITH THE NEW LIGHTED CURIO CABINETS IT REALLY LOOKS GOOD AND MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.....I TOLD HUBBY I HAD TO GET THAT STUFF OUT OF THERE AND GET THE ROOM CLEANED UP AS I COULDN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER AND WHO KNOWS HOW LONG I WILL EVEN BE ABLE TO CLEAN LIKE WE HAVE BEEN THIS WEEK SO HE AGREED TO IT....HE HAD BEEN BATTLING ME ABOUT THE STORAGE ROOM BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID SOMEONE WOULD BREAK INTO IT AND STEAL EVERYTHING BUT LIKE I TOLD HIM - THEY COULD STEAL FROM OUR HOUSE JUST AS EASY, IF NOT EASIER....I THINK MY BEING SICK IS WHAT HELPED ME TO FINALLY CONVINCE HIM AND HE IS REALLY HAPPY NOW AS HIS DESK AND COMPUTER ARE IN THE LIVING ROOM AND IT WAS REALLY NICE TONIGHT  WHEN HE WAS IS IN THERE ON HIS COMPUTER AND NOT THE BIG JUNKED UP STORAGE ROOM.....

MY XMAS SHOPPING WAS FINSIHED TUES....IT WAS THE LAST DAY HUBBY WORKED AS HE STARTED A TWO WEEK VACATION ON WED SO I HAD TO GET ALL MY SHOPPING FINISHED BEFORE HE WAS GOING TO BE HOME....THEY ARE WRAPPED AND UNDER THE TREE SO I AM READY NOW....

IN ORDER TO NOT HAVE TO GET SO TIRED FROM COOKING FOR SO MANY I ORDERED FROM QVC  - PAULA DEENS HAM, THE 4 DISH SAMPLIER OF DRESSING, MAC AND CHEESE, SWEET POT CASSEROLE AND GIBLET GRAVY, THE  Newport Desserts 4lb. 4-Fruit Cream Bar Sampler, Annie B's Grand Collection 36-piece Mini Pastry Sampler, AND Balboa Desserts (8) 6oz. Single Celebartion Cakes ....THEY ALL ARRIVED THE LAST TWO NIGHTS AND ARE IN THE FREEZER WITH THE TURKEY SO I AM READY FOOD WISE TOO.....WE EAT OUT XMAS EVE....I HAVE PLENTY FOR XMAS DAY AND THE NEXT DAY OR SO ALSO AS FAR AS HAM AND TURKEY AND PLENTY OF DESSERTS TO LAST THRU THE WEEKEND AND THEN BY MON EVERYONE WILL BE GONE AND I WILL START TO UNWIND....

I AM AWAITING THE NEW TODAYS SPECIAL ON THE Q SO I GUESS I'LL GET TO THE TV NOW...JUST SAW YOU  ASKED ABOUT ME AND WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I AM STILL AROUND....JUST BUSY AND I GET TIRED SO FAST I'M NOT ON THE COMPUTER AS MUCH RIGHT NOW....   Santa wave TO ALL
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2008, 05:02:56 AM »

Santa wave

Good Morning!

I'm the only one up - don't you just love a quiet house before a busy day?

Betty - I am glad to hear that you got your shopping and wrapping done. I talked to Shirl last night from her hotel room - she gave me a couple of magazines to post. She is looking forward to her meeting, and no, she did not find the gift she bought for her grandson in New York - but I'm sure it will turn up!

dudley -  Huggles Wow! - I would be tired if I had done everything you have in the last few days! Getting your house in order does make you feel better. I stopped organizing when Christmas came along - but I will get back to it soon. I bet we have around 200 photos in frames - I hope most of them will be in albums by the end of the winter. I have boxes of framed photos from both of our Mom's houses.

I haven't turned a TV on yet - hope everyone in the winter storms were able to keep power on. If you are in the ice and snow - stay safe.  Huggles

Have a great weekend, everyone - I probably will not be back on until late Sunday night - take care of each other!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2008, 05:45:22 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Santa wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2008, 06:09:35 AM »

BETTY, try and get extra rest in between cooking!!!!  You can send a slice of that lemon pie to my house!!! 

DUDLEY, what a wonderful post.  How I loved reading about all the things you have been doing.  Sometimes people don't post because they say they don't have anything to talk about.  Just talking about your day is entertaining to me.  You got so much done and I know that makes you feel so good.  Sounds like QVC loves you with all that you ordered.  I usually buy a Hormel Spiral sliced ham.  THey are always the cheapest and always the best at a $1.98 a lb.  I have changed my  mind so many times what I am having also  trying to think of the easiest things to make.   I have decided to make lasagna.  I can make that the day before Christmas and bake it on Christmas day with a holiday tossed salad of different lettuces/red pepper strips/cauliflower flowrets/cherry tomatoes/thinly sliced cucumbers.  Hot rolls and cherry cheescake that I will make and hope it turns out. Have to start baking my Christmas cookie Tuesday to. 

FRANKIE, enjoy your weekend and hope  you can take some pictures for all of us.

PRISSY, enjoy your special luncheon today.  I told JoAnn to take some pictures hope she remembers.   

geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2008, 06:29:51 AM »

Santa wave Good Moning Everyone.

We've been snowed in the last two days and it's snowing again today.

Have a wonderful weekend one and all Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx