gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:09:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 158
Total: 158

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 132 :: New Year, New Day, Can't Get Enough of Clay  (Read 187340 times)
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2008, 06:45:31 PM »

Michelle - have a safe, fun drive to Florida tomorrow!

Thanks! I'm hoping to leave at 7am. I probably won't even get up til 8 Laughing

I'm packed and ready to go so it won't take long once I get up before I can hit the road. Thank goodness Moonshot let me pack without going nuts and whining like he usually does. I haven't pulled out his backpack yet so hopefully he doesn't think we're going anywhere yet. He'll be fine in the morning once he knows he's going with me. I'm also very blessed that he's so good in the car. It is a 9-10 hour drive and I usually only stop for gas and walk him then.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2008, 06:48:19 PM »

Michelle- I hope you Moonshot have a safe drive to Florida.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2008, 07:09:31 PM »

Michelle,

Have a safe drive to Florida.  I am happy to hear you will be with family this Christmas.  We have had some 10 hour drives (with several stops along the way.)  Colorado Springs to home is a 10 hour drive and Birmingham to home is about a 10 hour drive, too.

Have a wonderful time in Florida!

Hug
Prissy

PS:  Thanks for the beautiful Christmas card.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2008, 07:38:43 PM »

For everyone facing bad weather---be safe and hope that you don't loose power.

For everyone driving, flying or any other transportation, be safe.

Frankie---So glad that Kaitlyn will get to wear her pjs.  I can just see some of our little students falling asleep tomorrow during the movie.  I might just join them for a nap.

I went to my weight program  tonight and I lost -3.5lbs this week.   My total weight loss since Nov.6 is now -22.6lbs!  I'm hanging in there and will keep going until I reach my goal of losing 70lbs.  At that, I still will need to shed a fewmore lbs,  but will be on maintance.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2008, 07:48:05 PM »

JoAnn- Congrats on your weight loss and I have lost 11 pounds thanks to my medicine I am on.

Good Night Everyone Sweet Clay Dreams.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
LOST A VERY LONG POST AGAIN, DARN LAP TOP

SOOOO, I AM OFF TO BED

BLESS YOU GALS IN ALL THIS COLD WEATHER

LUV
JAN/JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2008, 08:59:29 PM »

joann  I went to the doctor today and got weighed. I have not lost a single pound. I have not gained any either and I am on diet pills. Dr just said she was happy I was trying.I know that losing weight is the hardest thing I have ever done. I am so proud of you. KEEP IT UP.

Woodstock I have a sweat shirt that has a dog from the 101 Dalmatians on it I actually made it myself and I have had that thing I bet 12 years now. I wear it every winter.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2008, 12:03:23 AM »

Santa wave

Late, late check in.  It is not doing anything outside right now, and we still have power, obviously, but the freezing rain came.  I could hear it hitting the window.  And it left a sheet of ice over everything outside. 

But good news!!!  We got a SNOW DAY TOMORROW!!!   confetti2 confetti2 confetti2  My call came a little before 10 and I had fallen asleep on the couch.   Naughty  But I got the message on my machine.  So I am so happy to have a day to sleep in and all day to get a little extra done!!!  I may go outside to put some salt on the steps, otherwise, I am staying in all day. Our warning was until noon.  I haven't checked the weather channel lately.  I will probably flip through the channels, (I love doing that in the middle of the night) and then go back to bed.

Michelle - Have a safe trip to FL.   Huggles

Shannon - You're sweatshirt sounds so cute!!!  I have clothes that I have had for a long time.  I guess we get attached to clothes like other things.   Wink  Take care of that cold.   Huggles

Frankie - I had already done my ironing for tomorrow.   Laughing  That was probably the good luck charm.   Wink  I'm not sure what they will do about the Christmas parties.  Most teachers distributed their gifts on Thursday in anticipation of the bad weather.  Poor Moms that had already made treats!!!  We have missed Valentine's parties in years past due to bad weather and some classes made them up, and some didn't.

JoAnn - That is fantastic that you have lost over 20 lbs.!!!   I'll bet your clothes are falling off you.  Now you will have to save up for a new wardrobe when you are done, but it will be worth it!!!  Wink

Glory - Talk about eating in the middle of the night.   Laughing  I think I will have a little popcorn while flipping through the channels before I go back to bed.   Wink

See you in the morning, but not as early as usual.   Clapping Clapping Clapping
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2008, 12:29:48 AM »

I just checked weather.com, and our warnings go through until noon, even though it isn't doing anything anymore out there, but is supposed to start again, and turn to snow in the afternoon.  Some parts of western IL are getting thunderstorms with this system.  That would be weird.     Well, I am going to enjoy my heat for as long as I have it.   bigsmile
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2008, 02:37:25 AM »

Hi all! Santa wave I'm here shivering in my kitchen next to the leaky window, watching the news and having a late night weight watchers dinner and reading back, bigsmile but not enough for a long post yet, I'm only on pg 94 in our last session. Paranoid
I love the name of our new one though. Clapping
I can hear the ice and snow against the window, it's been going since about 10:00pm, and the lights flickered a couple of times, but we still have power. Fingers Crossed
I knew you'd have a snow day with this one Woody! Clapping Huggles
Thank you for my lovely Christmas card!
I'll try to be back to read more later today, I really should try to get to bed. Laughing
Love you all, Big Hug! ~Kelly~

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2008, 04:49:08 AM »

Hey Everyone Santa wave

Debbie ~ wave hey girlie!! here is your morning energy Huggles
Char ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?
Frankie,Sara and everyone ~ wave hey!! what is up?

Not much YAYYYY I GOT MORE DAY!!!!! TODAY IS MY LAST DAY!! GOT 2 TEST TO GO THEN WINTER BREAK!!!! Super Happy!!!

love you lots
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2008, 04:53:07 AM »

Happy Friday!

Michelle, safe trip and thanks for the beautiful card.  Kirk and I are N.C. bound next Tues....even popping into Raleigh so I can show him my NCSU!!! and to meet my bestest girlfriend and family.  The weather here is gorgeous...upper 70's and sunny, though it's rumored maybe rain this weekend.

xoxoxo

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2008, 05:21:16 AM »

Happy Friday!

Michelle, safe trip and thanks for the beautiful card.  Kirk and I are N.C. bound next Tues....even popping into Raleigh so I can show him my NCSU!!! and to meet my bestest girlfriend and family.  The weather here is gorgeous...upper 70's and sunny, though it's rumored maybe rain this weekend.

xoxoxo

aw, man...I'm missing you by just a few days! The weather here is crazy though it has been pretty nice lately so it should be just great for you!

As you can see it is 8:20 and I'm still here Laughing I know how I am and knew I wouldn't be leaving at 7. Both Moonshot and I are feeling a little unwell this morning so I hope the trip is ok. I'm hoping to get out the door in the next 30 minutes.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2008, 05:40:11 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Santa wave

lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2008, 06:02:50 AM »

Santa wave

Good Morning!

Shannon - hope your cold is not too bad and that your meds help.

JoAnn -  Clapping Clapping Clapping 22 pounds is a great weight loss - keep up the good work!

Jan - sorry you lost your post - maybe cutting your posts into several short ones is the way to go with the laptop.

Woody - Congratulations on the Snow Day!  Purple Banana It couldn't come at a better time of year. It is going to be 74 here today - prabably just as warm tomorrow - then we are to have a high of 40 on Sunday. 

Kelly - hope the storm won't be too bad where you  are   Huggles

Kat - hope the tests go well today and that you have lots of fun on break.

Jayne - have a safe trip to Raleigh!

Meesa - I know you love this mroning's photo - silly face Clay!

Happy TGIF, everyone. It is Christmas here this weekend - house is clean and laundry is done - now I have to get baking started and extra (blow up!) beds set up with sheets and blankets. Then I can just sit back and wait for grandchildren to appear.

See you later in the day. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2008, 07:03:11 AM »

WELL I SEE OCD AS TURNED INTO THE WEATHER CHANNEL ROFLMAO SAVES ME HAVING TO CHECK IT.

WELL THE PLAY WAS SO FUNNY LAST NIGHT THE TWEVLE SOMETHING OF CHRISTMAS. WHAT A HOOT.

WELL I AM OFF TO GET MY DAY STARTED.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2008, 09:01:13 AM »

WHEW

WENT TO THE DOCS YESTERDAY.
BAD NEWS; THE STRAINED, SPRAINED, SLIGHTLY TORN LIGAMENTS, ETC. WAS WORSE THAN HE THOUGHT.
GOOD NEWS; IN 5 OR 7 WEEKS IT SHOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL. IN THE MEANTIME; THERAPY OUCH. STILL RIGHT HANDED BUT HAVE TO EXCERCIZ MY LEFT ARM OR HE SAID I WILL HAVE A FROZEN SHOULDER. GRRRRRR

MEANWHILE; I WENT SHOPPING THIS MORNING. COULD ONLY GO TO ONE STORE AND I HARDLY MADE IT BAck to THE CAR. DOC SAID , IT IS NORMAL AS I AM MENDING AND IT TAKES A LOT OUT OF MY BODY. MEANTIME I HAVE LOST 15 LBS.  CANNOT SEE WHERE IT WENT THOUGH?????  ANYONE HAVE IT??????

STILL TRYING TO GET MY CHRISTMAS CARDS OUT. SENT FOR STAMPS AND STILL ARE NOT HERE YET. GUESS THE P.O. IS OVERLY BUSY NOW.

GLORY
HOPE YOU ARE FEELING MUCH BETTER, BUT I THINK LIVING WHERE YOU DO IN SUCH A CUTE PLACE, AS YOU DESCRIBED, SHOULD LIFT UP YOU SPIRITS. I KNOW WHEN I AM DOWN AND WALK INTO MY STUDIO, I EXPERIENCE A WONDERFUL FEELING AS I AM AROUND THE THINGS THAT I LOVE.

MY FERAL CATS ARE SOMETHING. PUT UP A CUTE LITTLE "REAL" TREE, MY SON BROUGHT, DECORATED IT AND MY FERAL CATS HAVE NOT KNOCKED IT OVER YET, CROSS YOUR FINGERS.

MEANWHILE AT HOME, MY VERY DOMESTICATED CATS USUALLY BREAK ABOUT 4 ORNAMENTS A YEAR. I PUT THE NON BREAKABLE ONES ON THE BOTTOM. BUT SOMEHOW PRINCESSS THINKS SHE IS A BIRD AND WANTS UP ON THE TREE.

TIME TO GIVE MY ARM A REST AND LIKE
SHANNON
SAYS; "I AM GOING TO GO BOTHER MY CATS"

TALK TO YOU ALL LATER.

HUGS
JAN AKA JEANNE

SHIRLEY
HOW ARE YOUR DEER ? ARE THEY SURVIVING THE COLD WEATHER???????

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2008, 09:46:05 AM »

Santa wave Lunch-time check in!

Glory - Christmas plays and concerts are so much fun - makes the season even more special. I am looking forward to going to the Christmas festival with the kids and grandkids Saturday night. It is outdoors, so I hope it won't rain. I assume they can still do the fireworks with rain, but we hope to be able to sit out on the river bank on blankets to watch them. For those of you who have ever watched  the movie "Steel Magnolias",  Natchitoches is the town the true story is about (all of the characters are real, and the book was written by the brother of the girl who died in the movie), and the river bank (very steep - Cane River) where they had the Easter egg hunt in the movie is where we will watch fireworks.

Jan - I am happy to hear that you are healing well. I know it has been hard on you since it is taking a long time.  Huggles

I have the gumbo in the crock pot - it will cook slowly all day, will go into the refrigerator tonight, then will be warmed up in the crock pot tomorrow. Now I am on to cooking other things. First the boys and I are going to make a run to the post office.

Have a great afternoon, everyone - hope those in the path of the storm are O.K.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2008, 10:06:57 AM »

FRANKIE

A QUICKIE;
WHAT THE H ECK IS GUMBO???????????????????????????

JAN

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2008, 12:29:12 PM »

Santa wave Santa wave

Miss Betty, California’s mountains and some neighborhoods look like a winter wonderland. It’s very pretty but cold. I had been freezing these past few days. Hesperia is only forty five miles from where I live; they received four inches of snow Monday and Tuesday. Sad about the showing of Clay’s Hollywood story on Christmas day, I won’t be watching it.

Kelly, I am sorry for the crush of your computer, I hope you get all you files back. I pray your mom gets the job and I agree with her answer. Stay warm… Huggles

A big Hello to Frankie, Pepe, Prissy, Shannon, Woody, Jan, Evelyn, AC, Carol, Sasha, Lori, Glory, JoAnn, Kat, Jules, Sara, Carla, Angela, and the rest…you all enjoy the day.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx