gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:21:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 132 :: New Year, New Day, Can't Get Enough of Clay  (Read 187358 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 06:38:59 AM »

WELL I HAVE TO GET OUT THIS AM AND GET CAT FOOD SHE EATS MORE THAN I DO. HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE AND GET STUFF FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER.

I AM FREEZING AGAIN HOUSE IS WARM JUST ME HAVING CHILLS,NOT SICK. I AM TRYING AGAIN TO QUIT SMOKING BUT CAN'T SEEM TO DO IT BY MYSELF. I KEEP TELLING ME I HAVE TO AS I LIGHT UP. I THINK OF QUITTING IT JUST MAKES ME WANT THEM MORE. ANY IDEAS FOR ME,  AT LEAST I AM TRYING.

WELL HAVE TO CHANGE MY SWEATPANTS AND WARM THE CAR.AND GO TO THE BANK. THEN MAYBE WAL-MARTS HAVEN'T DECIDED YET.

ALL MY TESTS CAME BACK GOOD THEY SAID I AM IN EXCELLENT HEALTH WHY DO I NOT FEEL EXCELLENT. MYSTERIES FOLLOW ME. Paranoid

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 08:19:30 AM »

Santa wave

Good Morning! It is raining here, but it is only cool, not cold. I am so grateful that we do not have to deal with ice very often.

Prissy - sounds like you are all organized! I am going to the grocery today to get the last remaining little things and to get things that are on sale that we will need anyway (cokes, bottled water, etc.)

Jules - pregnancy does change you mentally as well as physically!  Laughing I keep hearing about "Mom's brain" on the TV - supposed to be due to hormones, but I think it is just that there is so much to do and to learn while you are pregnant.

Carla - thanks for the information on the band! Glad you got your tree finished.

Kelly - I'm sorry your computer crashed - I know it was a lot of work to get it going again. My fingers are crossed, too, for your Mom and the job.

Glory -  Clapping Clapping Clapping that you are trying to stop smoking. I know how hard that is (as hard as trying to lose weight). Lewis struggled for so many years, but he finally made it - and he once smoked 3 packs a day. If you can just hold on, you will feel so much better.

Woody - I know the storm is headed for you - hope you get snow instead of ice. I always give books for gifts, too - I have a family of readers.  Clapping And I am going to iron when I get back from the store - the last minute things that I might want to wear during the weekend. Send your ironing on down - ironing relaxes me! 

Kat - Good Luck on your finals.

Meesa - thank you for our Clay fix every morning.

Off to the store, bank, and post office (they boys will be mad they can't go this time). See all of you later.  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 10:07:20 AM »

Santa wave  Good Morning/Afternoon!!

Just checking in real quick..another freezing day, aarrrggghh..

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »

Good morning everyone Santa wave it is freezing but the rain has abated, thank God. I will read back later, you all have a wonderful day.

Cmas tree Cmas tree Cmas tree

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 12:09:32 PM »

Santa wave

After lunch time check in! I'm cleaning - I've made good progress. Now to the laundry - washing the sheets in the guest rooms, etc. I also have to clean up and pack away all of the wrapping materials. Tomorrow I will cook and bake some things.

I haven't had the TV on (I've been listening to Clay sing Christmas songs). I'm wondering if the storm has hit all of you - I've heard from Lorraine, and she is in the path of the winter storms, too.  It sounds like this won't be a one day thing - many of you may have bad weather through the weekend  Paranoid Stay safe and warm!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 12:36:06 PM »

Santa wave

Carol!!! I was just reading the email you sent - I enjoyed it and enjoyed hearing Josh Groban sing. then I looked to the left, clicked on "More Celebrations", and noticed that one of the songs to listen to was "Mary Did You Know". I thought to myself that surely no one would make a montage with anything but Clay's version - and I was right! It was so great to hear him and to see the Montage!  Purple Banana

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 01:13:27 PM »

FRANKIE, got the Elvis Christmas Duet CD at Walmart.  Hubby and I looked all over for it and couldn't find it than I went and started my grocery shopping well hubby went back and asked the clerk and she looked it up on the computer and they did have it and went and got one they just never bothered to put them out!!!!!!!  A sad thing happened to me I had let my DIL borrow the Clay Christmas CD and now she doesn't know where it is or if someone took it out of her car.  I have the All Is Well CD but now I don't have the full Christmas CD.  I will never again lend any CD's to even my kids!!!!  Didn't know that till I got home and already bought the Elvis one.  Hubby really likes the Elvis CD.  Lewis will love the song he sings with Gretchen WIlson, really blusy!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »

Santa wave Santa wave Santa wave

As predicted, they once again canceled all after school activities.  We have all been monitoring the weather all day on our computers at work.  At 2:30, weather.com changed our forecast, and although we are still under a winter weather warning, I checked the hour to hour forecast and it only said cloudy for all night!!!  I was shocked!!!  Don't get me wrong, I don't want a bad storm, but I certainly would love to have the day off tomorrow.  I was so sure we would that I spent my lunchtime doing errands, putting out garbage, etc.  NOW I just checked weather.com again, and it says freezing rain all night starting at 10 pm.     So I don't know what is right.  I will listen to the local news at 5.  Nothing is happening outside right now.

The superintendent was at the grade school this afternoon and he said if he was going to call off school for tomorrow, he would probably do it tonight.  So I guess I will wait for my phone call, BUT get clothes ready for tomorrow JUST IN CASE.  I hope the local weatherman knows what is going on.

Frankie - I may have to send that ironing down after all.   Wink  Not sure what I am going to wear tomorrow if we have school.

Glory - Glad your tests all came back OK, but sorry you are still not feeling well.  I hope you start to feel better soon.

Well, I best get some things done around here that I had planned on doing tomorrow in case we don't get the day off.
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »

I AM GETTING READY TO GO MY KIDS PLAY AT THE CHURCH.WE ARE HAVING SORT OF A DINNER THEATER IN THE ROUND SHOULD BE INTERESTING. Laughing

WOODY I FEEL OK JUST NOT 100% AT MY AGE I WILL TAKE IT.DON'T LIKE TO DRIVE AFTER DARK BUT IT IS NOT THAT FAR.

I GOT MOST OF MY STUFF FOR MY DINNER THEY THINK A LOT OF HAMS I GOT A HALF HAM AND WILL MAKE A ROAST BEEF TO GO WITH IT.

I FOUND A CHEAPER GROCERY STORE TODAY. SOME BRAND NAMES AND SOME NOT. REALLY BIG STORE. GOT A BUNCH OF MEAT I DON'T LIKE WAL-MART MEAT AT ALL. ANYWAY THAT IS ALL I GOT FOR NOW TTYL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2008, 03:51:32 PM »

Evening everyone, be safe with all these storms coming we had that horrible ice storm last week, i lost my power from Thursday night till Sunday night. I have friends at work they were told they probably wont get there power back till after christmas. luckily they found generators...   We are suppose to get alot of snow starting mid morning and another storm on Sunday//

Woody:  Hope you dont get that ice it was awful here... We luck out friends of ours did not lose their power so we were able to borrow their generator, we spend Firday night home with no heat it was so cold...hubby got the geneator going and connected our furnance luckly he is handy..

Everyone stay safe with all these bad storms....im off tomorrow so i dont have to drive in  Purple Banana

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »

Santa wave
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2008, 05:02:20 PM »

Santa wave Good Evening!

I did not finish wrapping last night, but I think I"m finished now!!  Wrapped most of the day.  I did go get my hair trimmed at noon today.  I took some pictures of the tree and den;  also the dogs on the porch.  I will post them soon.

Skip is making cream puffs for neighbors and for the Meals on Wheels clients tomorrow.  I have their gift sacks all ready to go.  Just put the cream puffs in containers in the morning and then into the sacks.  I still have a few errands to run and we will do that tomorrow after MOW.

It is supposed to be 75 degrees tomorrow, but our bad weather is coming in Saturday night and into Sunday.  Sunday, freezing all day and high winds.  I do have a wedding Sunday evening at the chapel on the TCU campus like last weekend. :violin  I just hope we don't get ice! eek!

Sasha,
I have seen on TV how awful the weather is in the NE.  I'm glad to hear you have your electricity back on.

Carol,
Very cute how the kitties like to take the plastic balls off the tree and then expect you to put them on again!!  Kitty Kitty Kitty

(I've got ET on and they just showed a clip of stars with babies who will have their first Christmas.  And there was Clay talking about Parker and not wanting to be on tour for Parker's first Christmas.)

Glory,
What a great Christmas for you this year with your family so close by. 

Frankie,
I may start curling ribbon while I watch TV and see if I can get a start on the ornaments with photos!!  I'm not making that many.

Kitty Kat and Woody,
School Christmas vacation very soon!!  confetti2

Pepe,
The Elvis CD sounds great!  I heard the Broadway star, Kristen Chenoweth sing on THE VIEW one morning and her voice is lovely.  I keep meaning to look for her CD, A LOVELY WAY TO SPEND CHRISTMAS  at the store.  I will look tomorrow.

Jules,
It's nice to have someone posting who will have a baby soon.  We all love hearing about new babies.  And there is a baby thread in the MEMBER'S CORNER FORUM.

Hello also to Lolita, Betty, Meesa, Dudley, ANGELA, Carla, Kelly, Jan, Sara, and others checking in.

Have a warm, restful evening!

Hug

EDIT:  The E TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY about Clay is on again right now!  7 PM Central time.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2008, 05:21:01 PM »

Santa wave Santa wave Santa wave

The local weatherman said the ice storm is still coming starting between 9 and 10 pm.  Ugh!!!  But I do want the day off tomorrow.   Wink  But I am happy it held off because hubby had to drive 2 1/2 hours to a meeting today, so he didn't have to face the ice.  Just hope I don't lose electricity.  I even ironed clothes for tomorrow....so once again, you're off the hook, Frankie.

Glory - Hope you enjoy the program tonight.  I don't like to drive at night so much as I get older either. 

Sasha - So glad you got your power back.  I don't know what I will do but stay under the covers if we lose power.   Laughing  I'm afraid this storm is headed your way, though.  So good to "see" you.   Huggles

Off to eat.  I am tired and will probably fall asleep on the couch.  So if I don't come back, I will see you in the morning!
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2008, 05:25:19 PM »

Frankie,
             Here you are talking about putting the wrapping things away and I have"nt even
      started yet.
           Had a doctor 's appointment this morning... I was there for two hours but afterwards
        went shopping. Happy Days!!! I think I got it finished except for one more little thing for
        one of my great grandaughters.
             I think we have got the carpets dry but the house needs straightening up.Ah! well,
         Rome was"nt built in a day!

PRISSY,
            Saw Clay on ET, it seemed like a clip from when he was on a week or so. I hope he can spend
        Christmas with Parker.
               I bet the people you visit on Meals on Wheels love Skip"s cream puffs. My daughter just found
         my Cookie recipe, we have"nt seen it since we moved  and my grandaughter loved them when she
          lived with me.I shall have to make her some.

KELLY,
       I hope your computer works and I especially hope your Mom gets the job.

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2008, 05:42:06 PM »

Woody, Sasha, Meesa , Carol and everyone facing those ice storms I hope you don"t loose your power
     When we lived in North Dakota and had power cuts they told us to hang blankets over any open doorways in the
     house and try to stay in one room. We just slept on the couch.

Sasha , I"m glad you were able to borrow a generator. BTW thank you for the lovely card and thanks to
      everyone else.

Lolita,
                 I"m sorry you are freezing, I did"nt know it gets so cold in Cal.
          I  am so happy your MIL and FIL are improving a walker is a great help.
                 Would you believe the Clay Hollywood story is going to be on Christmas Day??
           I just read it in the Tv news.How inappropiate can they be? Makes me sick!!!

Betty
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2008, 05:43:10 PM »

Good Night Prissy Sweet Clay Dreams.

Woody- Oh no I will pray that you will not lose your power in the ice storm.  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.

Hi Betty!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2008, 05:48:01 PM »

Santa wave

Just finished ironing! I never got to it this afternoon - Woody - I kept waiting for yours to show up!  Laughing

Son is right down the road from us at the home of his bank's CEO - DIL decided not to attend this one - Kaitlyn has to get up early for school, and they just could not figure a way to get everything done. So, Son is going to spend the night here, rather than make the long drive home. We are glad, because it is VERY foggy outside.

Pepe - I, too, have a spare copy of Clay's Christmas CD - I see Carol has already offered one, though. If you need mine let me know. We could find the Elvis Christmas CD only at Target - I asked at 2 different Walmarts here. My sister and my friend were both very excited to get the CD - it is a good one! (And Lewis was very happy to hear that Gretchen was on the CD!)

Prissy - you have a very busy day tomorrow, as usual. I hope to be able to stay at home and just finish cleaning and getting some things baked. I just found out that all of the kids plan to spend Saturday night, too. We may go over to the Christmas festival in Natchitoches on Saturday night to see the fireworks.

Woody - I hope you don't have to go to work on dangerous roads. but I was thinking about the kids - they will be so disappointed to miss their Christmas parties.

Joann - Kaitlyn is wearing her p.j.s to her Polar Express party tomorrow! DIL took photos at the nursing home today, but said that Kaitlyn was in the back and did not show up very well. She said they were very cute singing, though.

Michelle - have a safe, fun drive to Florida tomorrow!

Sara -  Huggles

Betty - I am so happy to have the wrapping finished. I may find a few more things for Lewis, though - I will have several days to shop after the kids leave!  Laughing

I may as well tell you that there will be more Clay news in the magazines this week  Paranoid I really do not know what to do about the magazine thread. I need clarification on the "we don't discuss Clay's personal life" rule.

Sasha, Woody, and everyone else in the path of the winter storm - stay safe!!!!!

I'm going to say an early Good Night to the OCD - have a few more things I want to get done tonight.

See you tomorrow. 

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2008, 05:55:16 PM »

Frankie- Thank you for the hug and here is one back Huggles.  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 06:35:23 PM »

Hi everyone. Well I done caught a bad cold. went to the doctor today and got meds. Doctor said it was a good thing I came in because so many of the over the counter things I can not take.

We gave my dad a early christmas gift a grill and a toaster. He was happy.

Not much going on. I took some pictures of miss kitty and I can not wait to show them to yall.

Well I am off for a relaxing shower and to clean my room up a little.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

Shannon- I am sorry to hear you caught a cold and I hope you feel better soon.  Good Night and Sweet Clay Dreams.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx