gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:51:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 449
Total: 449

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 132 :: New Year, New Day, Can't Get Enough of Clay  (Read 186496 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »

Frankie - I had mine made at Wal*Mart this year. I wanted to use my M & G pic, so that's the way I went this year. I usually include Clay in some way in my cards.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 11:49:33 AM »

Good late morning everyone…

My in-laws are in the front room under a blanket, so here I am. Smile

Carol I couldn’t get in the site late afternoon yesterday. I tried again at twelve (midnight) and I got in. We are sure having a lot of problems with the site lately. I hope your computer lets you post continuously… we missed you.

Frankie is that (Walker) what its called, dang I was looking for a more scientific name. Laughing I could see FIL is happier now. It is very cold in California and it’s raining in my neighborhood, we could use the rain so I’m not complaining.

Lori, no tomatoes from me, enjoy you warm weather.

Pepe, I am making chicken soup today, I don’t know where I got the recipe but I found it in my file and thought why not try it. One of the ingredients is egg noodles, this should be delicious, I hope. Stay warm…

JoAnn I love the name (New Years, New Day, Can’t get enough of Clay) of our new session, I’m not very imaginative and I would have never come up with that. BTW, I hope for a concert this coming year as well. Fingers Crossed

Prissy, I see a lot of tortilla soup in restaurant menus but have never tried ordering one. My husband told me that tortilla soup is very good…I should try ordering one, one of these days.

Miss Betty I see you when you get here. Huggles

Michelle, have a safe travel to Florida and enjoy the warm (I hope) weather there.

Santa wave Glory, AC, Tiffany, Kelly, Carla, Sara, Jan and the rest, you all have a wonderful day.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 12:52:40 PM »

LOLITA I think I have a recipe for Tortilla soup I will look and if I do I will post it for you.  I have never tasted it.  Hope your chicken soup turns out good.  I always use canned chicken broth for mine.  In fact I be I buy 20 cans of chicken broth a month, I use it to cook everything in. 

PRISSY,  you sure are a busy gal and am so glad you are healthy enough to do all the things you enjoy.  I learned real fast if you have your health you are indeed rich.   Huggles for you my friend. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 02:22:52 PM »

Yay, the site's back! yay

Hullo one and and all. Santa wave How is everyone? Huggles

I shall read back and post in a bit or in the wee hours of the night. Laughing

Love you all Huggles

Carla cold

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 02:38:04 PM »

Good Afternoon,

I am home from my shopping spree and will be heading up to church soon for the Wednesday evening supper which we call dinner at the Soul Food Cafe,  really just the church fellowship hall.

I feel like I had a successful  shopping trip.  I bought four more of the "TV" type can openers, gift cards from Sonic, then I ended up at Walmart and bought a 5 quart Crock Pot, Hamilton Beach, for Ashley's dad and step-mom!  Only $17 and it looks very nice.  I bought more gifts for Ashley, Kayla, and Skip's son.

Walmart had some really good food sales, so I got what I need to make the cream cheese bars  (recipe in the Recipe Swap thread), my pigs in a blanket, also lots of other sale items.  Some things were not marked yet on sale, but one of the employees scanned some of my sale items in my cart to be sure they would show up for sale on the register!

Our yard crew came today and planted a tree for Skip and bagged a lot of leaves for us, too.  I put some extra $ in the envelope for Christmas.

Tomorrow, I will get my hair trimmed and give my hair dresser a Christmas card with extra $, too!  She is the best!

Glory,
You will have a wonderful Christmas (whenever it is) with family so close.  Your menu sounds delicious, especially the French silk pie!

Pepe,
I think I am almost caught up with Christmas.  I am through decorating.  Skip got down my bag of Christmas toys, Santa's, snowmen, gingerbread dolls, etc. If it's not out now, it's not coming out!! Laughing
I agree that if you don't have your health, it doesn't matter what else you have.  I remember my former in-laws saying that when they finally were affluent enough to travel and really enjoy life, their health didn't allow it.  Sad!

Jan,
The symphony concert sounded wonderful, and I love Neil Diamond!  Hope you are a'mending!

Frankie,
I have not made the ornaments but may still have time.  I am trying to finish wrapping and gift bagging everything.  I  do wrap gifts even if they go in a gift bag!  I am also using the Christmas sacks from Walgreens for gifts, too. (They look like lunch sacks with Christmas prints.  Great for odd sized gifts!)

Lolita,
Tortilla soup is a Mexican type soup with chicken, beans, corn, and other "stuff" served with tortilla chips or strips, and cheese and sour cream, too!!  There are lots of recipes online.

Betty,
I do only have 24 hours in my day like everyone!  Laughing  There are times when I just sit and don't get anything accomplished!  I use to be better organized but since I've been retired, not so much!! 
That was awful about the "flood" in your house.  Too bad Skip wasn't nearby.  He helped JoAnn with his shop vac get up all the water in their house when they had a similar problem.

Woody,
I will watch the new BACHELOR, because it is Jason who was almost picked by Deanna, the last Bachelorette.  He is the single father with a small son and lives in Seattle.

Santa wave Carla

Santa wave Hello to everyone checking in. 

Hug

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 03:08:55 PM »

Santa wave

I just received this beautiful ecard from a friend in Tennessee. I am going to post the link, hoping that it will work for all of you. If you have time, go all the way to the end to hear the beautiful Ashland University Choir:

http://ecard.ashland.edu/index.php?ecardYear=2004adm

lolita - I made chicken soup last week - chicken and chicken broth that I had cooked in the crock pot, carrots, celery, onion, 2 quarts of water, and bow tie egg noodles (you can use any shape noodle you want - I just had a bag of the ones that are shaped like bow ties!  Laughing)

Meesa - this is the first time in years that I haven't sent Clay cards - but time just did not allow all of the printing and pasting this year! Next year we will have a Walgreens here!  Purple Banana It is being built now - it will be so great to have a place where we can get things done locally! (Our little Walmart has to send things off).

Michelle - have a safe trip to Florida  Huggles

Glory - aren't those little tornadoes fun? Kaitlyn will be here for a few hours tomorrow night while son and DIL go to another bank party - but she will not spend the night, because her party at school is Friday. I can't wait to see her tomorrow, because they are singing at the nursing home tomorrow, and I'm sure we will get all of the details!  Laughing

Prissy - I have wrapped today until I cannot wrap any more. I have one more present to wrap. I even wrapped the birthday present of a friend whose birthday is on Christmas Day!

Hello, Carla! I was happy, too, that the site did not stay down for very long.

I am starting to cook tonight. I will cook the chicken for the gumbo on low all night. I have some milk that needs to be used now, so I am about to go cook cornbread for the dressing for Christmas - I will cook it, then put it in the freezer!

to  everyone - I will see you later tonight!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 03:29:46 PM »

WELL I DID NOT MAKE MY ERRANDS,I LAYED DOWN AFTER THE KIDS LEFT AND THAT WAS IT. Laughing

FRANKIE I WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD I HAD FORGOTTON HOW MUCH FUN KIDS ARE, WHEN MY KIDS WERE GROWING UP I STAYED HOME FOR A LOT OF YEARS BUT WHEN I WENT TO WORK I WENT TO WORK 69-70 HRS A WEEK.

PEPE I BET YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO PRESTON'S CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR. I ONLY HAD 2 LAST YEAR NOW I HAVE 4. HOLY COW.

EVIE IS STANDING BY HERSELF THEN PLOPS DOWN ONLY 9 MONTHS YOU PUT MUSIC ON SHE DANCES AROUND I WILL TRY AND GET SOME PICTURES FOR YOU. TO POST THIS YEAR.

WELL ITS DARK HERE AT 4'30 GUESS I SHOULD GET UNDRESSED AND PUT MY PJS ON. SEEMS LIKE A WASTE OF TIME TO GET DRESSED. ROFLMAO

MY THYROID TESTS CAME BACK GOOD. SO I GUESS I AM GOOD TO GO.

I BET WOODY CAME HOME AND CRASHED.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »

Santa wave Santa wave Santa wave

I BET WOODY CAME HOME AND CRASHED.

Laughing Laughing Laughing  ALMOST, Glory!!!  The truth is, if you can believe it, after all this bad weather, the forecast just got worse.  We are expecting an ice storm tomorrow.  The weatherman said 1/2 to 3/4 inches of ice accumulation, and to expect branches and power lines to be down, and loss of power for days perhaps.  Wonderful.     So I REALLY don 't think we will have school on Friday.  So I have to get all my gifts ready for my students and the teachers I work with.  So I have a busy night tonight.  PLUS I haven't eaten yet and I'm starving.   

Other than that, all is well!!!  bigsmile  I don't know who else will get this storm.  If I lose electricity, I'm in bad shape, because I don't have a back up for heat.  I could go to my son's who has a wood burner, but if the ice is that bad, I won't drive.  So the next 36 hours will be interesting, to say the least.  So if you don't see me here, you know I lost electricity.

Glory - QVC carries Paula Deen's ham.  You can go to qvc.com and check on it.  They are still promising Christmas delivery with no extra charge until Saturday.  Sounds like you will have fun with your houseful of family.  How nice.

Prissy - I think I will watch the Bachelor, too.  I liked Jason a lot on the Bachelorette.  He seems like a really nice guy - not someone arrogant or stuck on himself like some of the previous ones.  So this could be good!!!  We'll have to start a thread to discuss it.

Santa wave and  Huggles to everyone else!!!  I sincerely apologize for not having time to spend here tonight and get caught up, but with the storm coming tomorrow, I have things I have to get done tonight.  THEN I will crash, like Glory said.   Wink

Have a good night, and I hope you are all out of harm's way.
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

This has been a very busy day and I could"nt get into OCD until now.

I"m very tired so its bed for me.

Goodnight Everyone and Keep safe from the snow and storms.

Betty
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »

WISH I COULD SEND SOME OF MY WARM WEATHER YOUR WAY.
IT HAS BEEN IN THE SEVENTIES TODAY AND DROPPING DOWN TO THE FIFTIES.

I AM INVITING YOU ALL OVER TO MY STUDIO TO GET YOURSELF WARM. YOU WILL HAVE TO SHARE WITH MY SON AND MY TWO FERAL CATS.

TODAY I DID A LITTLE CHRISTMA SHOPPING AND SENT OUT A FEW MORE CARDS. AT THE SLOW RATE I AM GOING I SHOULD BE DONE BY JAN. 1

GOODNIGHT DEAR PEOPLE,  BUNDLE UP. Huggles

LUV
JAN AKA JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »

Santa wave

I just got an email from Sasha - she was without power from Thursday until Sunday - good thing she has a friend with a generator, so she was able to stay warm  Clapping She also said that ANGELA did not lose power - that is good to hear.

Woody - Sasha must be in the path of the storm they are predicting for you - she said another one was headed their way. I have a feeling that this is going to be a really bad winter  Paranoid I am giving Laney Paula Deen's cookbook for children for Christmas. She, like most little girls, just loves to get into the kitchen and make a mess. I probably should have gotten one for Kaitlyn, too.

Betty -  Huggles I hope your house is dried out now, and that you can go on with Christmas plans.

Carol - that is so funny that the cats come and tell you when they need more ornaments to remove  Laughing We have been amazed that neither Jack or Tuffy has looked at the tree (so far), but then we have shut them in the guest room/old office whenever we have had to leave them alone. Our tree fell over when our kids were little - the only time that has ever happened. I lost some ornaments then, too. I am very proud of Kaitlyn, and my other two grandchildren, too. They are all very loving - especially where animals are concerned.

Jan/Jeanne -  Huggles good to see you posting.

Sara - are you here? Here is your  Huggles

I'm going to say Good Night to the OCD. I have finished wrapping everything  Purple Banana and I have paid some bills that came in this week - see all of you tomorrow.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »

Good Evening!

I have been wrapping gifts since I returned from the Soul Food supper at church and I am taking a break, but I think I will stay up late and try to finish.  I am not a fancy wrapper.  Just Christmas paper and tags!!  Or the Christmas sacks.  I am trying to group presents together;  Skip's children and the granddaughters, one of my sisters and her family;  the other two sisters and their families;  the violin group, the "friends" group, and the crock pot for Ashley's dad and stepmom.  That was a heavy big thing to wrap!!  I actually pieced together some paper to cover it. shock

I have been watching reruns of BOSTON LEGAL on the ION cable channel.  On Monday's there is one show, on Tuesday's, two shows, and then on Wednesday's, three shows.  BOSTON LEGAL reruns are more entertaining than regular programming some times.  And since I've already seen all of them , I can wrap or do other things, like keep rearranging things on my Christmas tree!
 Cmas tree

I talked to Skip's daughter and we are going to have Christmas together with Ashley and Skip's son on Tuesday evening.  We may cook or we may go out to eat.  Then, Wednesday, Christmas Eve at youngest sister's with one of my other sisters and their families;  may be 14 or more??  Christmas Day we will go to East Texas and may stay the night.  Shadow and Sandy are going, too.  dog dog

Tomorrow is a "free" day. I would like to have my hair trimmed.  I think I will do some baking and cleaning and complete any wrapping not finished tonight.  Friday, Meals on Wheels (with their gifts), and a church (Soul Food) party that evening.  Saturday, the "friends" brunch at JoAnn and Jennie's (gifts, too), Sunday, a wedding! 

I hope I'm not too boring but it helps for me to see what all I have coming up and need to still do!!  Now, how many hours are in a day?

I hope everyone has a nice restful night!  off to bed

Hug

Making a list;  checking it twice;  going to find out what still needs to be done!!! Santa wave

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 08:52:45 PM »

Oh wow a new session.

Santa wave Good evening everyone! Trying to post as much as I can again since I've been in out of here at claymaniacs for a while. I guess getting pregnant not only has been depleting my brain cells  ROFLMAO but its been sucking the energy out of me.

I'm starting to feel the aches and growing pains now that I'm in my sixth month but as DH keeps reminding me, 'little mint' still has more time to grow and I'll feel more aches and pains down the road (sigh)

I only have one more gift to get yippee for my older brother and then I should be done Purple Banana
Bought my doggie a new blanket for x'mas from our Holiday Bazaar at work, couldn't resist. He's going to be happy mutt come x'mas.
I'm just so amazed at the different crafts people can make..I wish I could be so crafty. Maybe I'll have more time to once I'm home for a while after the baby is born.

DH and I have been contemplating baby names but we keep disagreeing about the girl's name if the baby turns out to be a girl. He would like to nickname her 'Ava' which I think is pretty but I keep pointing out to him that her first name should be spelled out as 'Avaline or Avalynn' not 'Evaline' because I know this is pronounced differently..But he's being such a stubborn butt butt that I we're still at stalemate..Now if its a boy then it will be 'Evan'

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Clays Cashew
SuperFan

♥ Clay's Spiffy Gal ♥

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 01:01:30 AM »

Santa wave Howdy ho, one and all. How is everyone? Huggles

Frankie, Thank ya’, glad you liked my montage. Smile Huggles
It’s one of my favorite songs at the moment. bigsmile They’re a relatively new band. Yes! They have many cute/funny songs. There’s one about The Karate Kid, one about Knight Rider, one about a mermaid, one about Guliver’s Travels (they mention the Smurfs in there for some odd reason Laughing), one about Shroeder from Peanuts (in the song though, Sally has the crush on him and not Lucy, how terrible. :shocked ), it’s just a really fun album.

Betty, goodness to your flooding the other night! Huggles
I did indeed get the tree decorated. Well, I got halfway done, got cold, and hid under some blankets until my mum got home from work. Paranoid Laughing We finished together, it’s quite the pretty tree. I’ll have to take a pic later on. Smile

Sara, So glad that your headaches have been better. Huggles

Woody, Has your cat ever knocked down your tree? That’s happened quite a few times with our dogs. Paranoid Laughing
Seems like you’re having quite the time with your car in the mornings. Oh! Huggles Glad the doors have been opening up the last couple mornings. bigsmile
Huggles Stay safe in your upcoming ice storms. Huggles

Jan, so glad you can paint and write now. Huggles I’d go absolutely crazy if I couldn’t do any art. Paranoid

Meesa, I always love the pics you post. Thud! Huggles

Lori, how about a snow ball your way? Laughing I’m just teasing, of course. Laughing I wish it was at least in the 30’s here right now. Paranoid But I do enjoy the cold as well, soooo . . . I don’t know. Laughing I guess I just wasn’t too terribly ready for it. Laughing

JoAnn, Love the new session name. Clapping Clapping Clapping
Glad your diet and exercise are going swell.

Carol, that’s terribly cute of your kitties to do. bigsmile

A fine hullo to JerrySkit!, Tiffany, Lolita, Michelle, Evelyn, Lindsay, Jules, Prissy, Pepe, Kelly, BOZENA, Dudley, ANGELA, Glory, and all that I didn’t name. Santa wave You’re surely not forgotten. Huggles Huggles Huggles

I think I need to post this before my posts:  :baby

Paranoid Laughing blush

I think this night owl needs some sleep. Tired

Love you all Huggles

Carla off to bed

The only kind of nut Clay's not allergic to
I'm so weak to his fedora wearing ways!
Quote of however long: ♥♪"How could you wait another minute? A hug is warmer when you're in it." ♪♥ ~DSIAFCD
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 01:08:50 AM »

Hi everyone, wave
I haven't had a chance to read anything back, I just wanted to drop in and say goodnight to the OCD when I had a chance, Big Hug! they're calling for a big ice storm tomorrow that could knock out power, (I really hope they're wrong about that, it looks like it may just be another snow storm Fingers Crossed ) so I don't know if I'll make it online tomorrow, but I hope too so I can read back. bigsmile
It's been an interesting couple of days, bigsmile Saturday night I wanted to stop by here and another virus came through on my computer and I thought I'd better scan it again just in case there were any others, and everything just froze, I managed to shut it off and when I tried to restart it I couldn't sign in again, something had happened that caused my mom and I to stay on the phone with Dell support for, I'm not kidding, 14 hours, (!) while we discovered the entire memory was gone, (I lost saved pictures, emails, the whole story I was writing, ) and had to search for the discs that came with the computer, (I'm surprised we even had them after five years!) and reload everything back in there, windows, security, everything. I'm surprised it's even working after all that and I'm able to come back here. Paranoid
Everything is new and different and it's been like learning to work a whole new computer these past couple days. Roll eyes
Then I tried to stop by last night, but we were down again. bigsmile
Anyway, yesterday was my mom's test, for the 911 operater job, and the weather couldn't have been worse, just our luck! Laughing
We had 5 inches of snow, coming down at it's heaviest right when my mom had to leave, it was all over the news how bad traffic was, how slow the commute times were, but luckily she made it there in time. Clapping
They had made this test sound so official when it could've just been done online, instead of making people travel to a school in a snowstorm! Paranoid
She said there were about 300 questions all multi choice, "What would you do if..." kind of questions just like I had to fill out when I applied at the bookstore online, like one was,
"If a woman calls with a domestic problem, then hangs up, and calls back saying everything is fine, and you hear a mans voice in the background, what would you do?
A. Say you're glad the problem is resolved.
B. Dispatch police."
She answered B. bigsmile
So it's one of those things where she's wondering if she answered them all right, they said they'd let her know after the holidays either way, if she doesn't have a chance or if they want her to come in for an interview.
If she gets an interview she has to go in front of a panel with the Fire Chief and Police Chief and say why they should hire her, which she's already nervous about.
She said there were about a hundred other people there, all different ages, men and women, and only two full time and two part time jobs available, but there were a lot of empty seats thanks to the storm, so we'll have to see, we're still hopeful she'll get an interview and we're hoping for the full time job, so I guess we'll have to keep praying and wait and see. bigsmile
Goodnight OCD, I'll try to come back tomorrow!
wave ~Kelly~
P.S. Hi Carla! Santa wave it's nice to see I'm not the only one up at this hour! Laughing Huggles

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 03:02:32 AM »

WELL ITS 4;30 I AM AWAKE WHY. CAUSE I AM . Paranoid  WENT TO SLEEP EARLY I GUESS,CALLIE WAS LOCKED IN THE DINNING RM. MAKING A RACKET SHE WOKE ME UP.NOW WANTING TO EAT WHO EATS AT THIS TIME OF DAY. Paranoid

WELL AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOUR MOM KELLY  Huggles

WOODY KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED YOU DON'T GET ICE DID YOU READ MY SUGGESTION FOR YOU TO GET A CAR STARTER LIKE LORRAINE HAD.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 04:21:17 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

Santa wave Glory, late night Frankie, Prissy, Jules, Carla, and Kelly, and all our friends!!!

The forecast has not changed.  The warning starts at 3pm and goes to noon tomorrow.  Pray I don't lose power.  I don't mind being cooped up here as long as I have some heat.   Wink  Maybe I'll get the rest of my cards done and the rest of my ornaments put up.   bigsmile

It's not doing anything out there yet, but I hope the head honchos realize the danger and allow us to go home early - say 1 or 2.  Then we will have time to do our errands and be tucked safely in our homes before it all starts.  But I won't hold my breath.

I got all the gifts for school ready and in my shopping bag to distribute today.  I'm glad I will be able to get that done.  If we have school tomorrow, I will be shocked.

Glory - My cat wakes me up at night sometimes and it makes me mad.     I get mad at hubby for waking me up, too.   Laughing  I'm not that great of a sleeper, so when I am asleep, I want to be left ALONE!!!  I eat in the middle of the night sometimes, too, if I can't sleep.   Naughty blush

Jan - I would be on my way to your studio right away if I could.     It sounds so warm and cozy!!!

Frankie - I think a children's cookbook is an excellent present.  I got one for my daughter when she was young, and of course, she has both Claymaniac cookbooks, as does all the ladies in my family.  In fact, I am getting all my children cookbooks this year.  Young son is crazy about his crockpot, so I am getting him a crockpot cookbook.  I am wearing clothes today that didn't need ironing, so you are off the hook for today.   Wink

Prissy - No, there are not enough hours in the day.  Unfortunately, we have to rest, too.   Laughing  I didn't get through my whole list last night, but got the most important things done.

Jules - I am sure you are having the normal growing pains of pregnancy, but it can be uncomfortable at times.  I like your choices of baby names!!!  For our 3rd child, we didn't even have his name picked out for sure when he was born.   Paranoid  We had to wait to call the families until we had a name picked out.   Wink  Take care.

Carla - My cat has never knocked down the tree, but she liked to climb it even more when we used to get a real one.  I have a friend who actually put her tree in a baby playpen to keep it away from her pets.  Laughing

Kelly - Hope your computer woes are over.  I am s*rry you lost so much stuff.  You and I are getting the same storm, as we only live about 2 hours apart.  Did you know I trained and worked at Lutheran General Hospital, right in your neck of the woods.  Our news person said Chicago area may get snow instead of ice.  Snow is not fun, but ice is worse.  Best wishes to your Mom on the job.

Since we haven't heard from Kat I'm afraid she is in that ice storm in OK.

A sincere  Santa wave and  Huggles to everyone!!!

Tonight is garbage night, so if I can get some of that done this morning, maybe I won't have to be out in the freezing rain.  So I better get this show on the road...
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 05:00:02 AM »

Hey Everyone Santa wave
Debbie ~ wave heyyy girlie!!! here  is your morning energy
Char ~ wave hey girlie!!!! what is up?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!!! what is up?

Not much JUST BEEN CRAZY AND STRESSFULL!!!!!! 2 days went to school then yesturday out of school for snow day then today and tomorrow we are going to school BUT WE GOT FINALS!!! Laugh

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 05:16:26 AM »

Santa wave Kat!!!

Glad to see you are OK and have electricity.  Good luck on your finals.  Take your time and do your best and I'm sure you will do fine!!!  bigsmile

I'm ready.  Wearing my favorite Santa sweatshirt that I made many years ago and almost always wear the last day before we are out for the holidays, but with this forecast, I decided to wear it today.  Hope it brings us good luck and a day off tomorrow.   Fingers Crossed

No snow or ice on my car this morning, so I don't  have to get out there as early as the last few days.   Clapping  Time for another warm breakfast.  I always bring a hot cup of decaff with me to school.  Hits the spot as we start the day.

I hope you all have a safe, wonderful, and most importantly, safe day.  If we get out early, I will post.  If you don't see me, you know I am without electricity.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Woodstock X132

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 05:39:15 AM »

Good morning everyone!   Santa wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx