gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:45:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 337
Total: 337

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 132 :: New Year, New Day, Can't Get Enough of Clay  (Read 187075 times)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1860 on: February 20, 2009, 11:18:29 AM »

I am writing he a letter. I don't want to put a strain on her or her family. I wasn't a mess when I called. I just left her a nice little message. I don't want or expect them to comfort me. Huggles

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1861 on: February 20, 2009, 01:02:31 PM »

Thea,
                 Thank you , I am feeling better than I did yesterday. This thing is just going
          to take it"s time. I am lucky i can stay in bed if I want to.

Sorry about your sciatica, it is quite painful. I use Ben Gay and the heating pas
             when I hurt.

My dearest friend past away 3 years ago, she was suffering from  Lou Gerigs
           . In the last stages Hospice came in and were wonderful. They are so caring and kind.
                                                                Betty                      Huggles       
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1862 on: February 20, 2009, 01:09:40 PM »

KAT CALLED ME A LITTLE WHILE AGO. SHE IS SO EXCITED ABOUT BEING ACCEPTED

INTO COLLEGE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER.

BETTY

CONGRATULATIONS KAT. MAYBE IT" S TIME TO PUT THE PADDLE AWAY.!!!!

Betty                                                   Clapping
                                                                                                                         Clapping
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1863 on: February 20, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »

Frankie,
                        It"s    nice that Shirl is happy with her new apartment , they seem to be really
            nice to her.      I hope everything works out well.

Heavy rain yesterday and tonight temperatures in the 30s. I think you are sending
            all the weather you don"t want to us!!!!       

Allergies still bad but hope will soon get better.
                                                Betty
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1864 on: February 20, 2009, 02:42:05 PM »

Congradulations Kat ! Way to Go!! Clapping Clapping

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1865 on: February 20, 2009, 02:46:23 PM »

Thanks JoAnn !! bigsmile

In the Cookies of Life
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1866 on: February 20, 2009, 04:47:41 PM »

Goooooood evening.  wave

I'm going to logg off for the night. My niece and nephew will be here shortly
BTW- I have a new nephew, Eli Jerry. bigsmile He was born in Oct.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1867 on: February 20, 2009, 06:27:51 PM »

Just a quick hello to let everyone know I'm thinking about all of you.

Thea - hope you are feeling better. Your advice about Debi was right on. I sent her a card and will continue doing that. Not much else we can do.

OK - everyone - I'm off for the night. Going to read for a while. 

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
claydevotee
« Reply #1868 on: February 20, 2009, 07:09:02 PM »

Huggles  Evelyn.  I'm so glad you stopped by.  Yes, I think all we can do at this point is to let Debi know she is constantly in our thoughts and prayers.   IMO to barrage her with phone calls, visits, etc would be intruding upon her family at a very sacred time.  JMHO.  I know there are many different ways to looks at this.

Carol, I read the words "chocolate chip cookies" and now I am salivating.  I think I'm going to bake some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies tomorrow.   
Betty, I am so glad you can just stay in bed to fight this bug.  Get well soon.  Huggles

I'm going to watch "Numbers" with hubby.  Personally I can take or leave this show, but I do enjoy sitting with him watching TV in the evening. 

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1869 on: February 20, 2009, 07:49:41 PM »

wave

Just coming on to say Good Night!

We have a lot of sadness here, but it is so good to come on and see happy news, too,

Congratulations, college girl Kat!!!!!    Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana (That is Liz's official Claymaniacs dance for you!)

And JoAnn, Carol and Glory are still doing well climbing their "mountains"  Clapping Clapping Clapping

I won't be here tomorrow - We have been invited (by Kaitlyn) to go to the childrens' Mardi Gras parade with her. (I wish you could all be here to catch beads!). We will be leaving very early - parade starts at 10.  After that, since we are supposed to have a nice day, we are going to the zoo for the first time this year.

Hello and  Huggles Huggles Huggles to everyone - Sweet dreams tonight, and have a fun Saturday tomorrow. I will see you either tomorrow night, or Sunday morning.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1870 on: February 21, 2009, 06:38:26 AM »

WELL MORNING ALL.FINALLY SLEPT LAST NIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS DRUG INDUCED BEEN 4 NIGHTS WITH NO REAL SLEEP. Paranoid

CONGRATS KAT FANTASTIC JOB.

TIM WILL BE HERE ANOTHER WEEK OR MORE SOMETHING ABOUT A PASSPORT AND A BIRTH CERTTIFICATE.

BETTY SO SORRY YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL. Huggles

OK SO WHERE IS WOODY, DUDLEY, SO MANY OF US MIA MAKES ME SAD, I LOVE ALL OF YOU DEARLY.WE HAVE HAD SOME DIFFERENCES IN THE PAST BUT LIFE IS SO SHORT TO NOT POST Laughing

I WAS WATCHING CNN LAST NIGHT EARTH WIND AND FIRE ARE GOING TO SING SEPTEMBER TO THE PRES AND GOVENORS Laughing I REMEBER  BACK IN THE DAY CLAY SANG THIS AND KICKED HIS LEGS bigsmile THAT HAS BEEN 4 YEARS AGO. SUCH FUN I MISS THOSE DAYS.MAKES ME SAD. KINDA I DO NOT THINK WE WILL EVER SEE THEM AGAIN. BUT LIFE IS GOOOD

SO SAD ABOUT YDEBI MY HEART BREAKS FOR HER AND HER KIDS. DID I EVER TELL YOU WE WENT TO THE SAME HS I WISH I REMEMBERED HER.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1871 on: February 21, 2009, 07:24:51 AM »

OK SO WHERE IS WOODY, DUDLEY, SO MANY OF US MIA MAKES ME SAD, I LOVE ALL OF YOU DEARLY.WE HAVE HAD SOME DIFFERENCES IN THE PAST BUT LIFE IS SO SHORT TO NOT POST Laughing

I'M STILL AROUND GLORY....JUST NOT POSTING..... SEEMS LIKE WE CAN'T SAY WHAT WE FEEL WITHOUT SOMEONE ON HERE ATTACKING WHAT WE SAID ....IF SHE DIDN'T AGREE WITH IT....SO SINCE I'M NOT INTO STRESS THESE DAYS....I PREFER NOT TO HAVE HER ATTACK ME ALSO....SO IF I DON'T POST....NO ATTACK IS POSSIBLE.....
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1872 on: February 21, 2009, 07:25:37 AM »

Happy Saturday Everyone !!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Thea ~ Chocolate Chip Cookies are my favorite. I
make them with oatmeal sometimes too. But for
some reason they get tough for me. Can't hardly
bite into them. I have tried baking them a shorter
time and it doesn't seem to make a difference.
I have the same trouble when I  make oatmeal
raisin cookies. Roll eyes

In the Cookies of Life
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1873 on: February 21, 2009, 07:29:47 AM »

DUDLEY Huggles Huggles AND TO ALL WHO NEED ONE.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1874 on: February 21, 2009, 08:26:42 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1875 on: February 21, 2009, 09:41:04 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Glory, Dudley, Carol, Meesa, and all the gang!!!

I had one of the worst days of my life yesterday.  I went into work and my supervising teacher, Donna, one of my best friends called me in her room.  It seems there have been concerns and rumors about my absences.  The principal is upset.  She wasn't there.  I met with Donna and the Asst. Principal, who is also a friend.  I told them that as hard as it was to admit, I was fighting depression from the separation from my husband.  I didn't know how bad it had gotten, or was afraid to admit it.  I am not myself, and it appears people have noticed.  But I certainly didn't appreciate the "rumors" like alcohol abuse and other such things.  I cried through the whole meeting and cried all day.  The Asst. principal offered me a medical leave for as long as I need it.  I decided to take a week off and go back with hubby and just relax and forget all the problems here.  I called my Dr. to get her permission to be off work, and she insisted that I go on an anti-depressant.  I will start that tonight. 

Hubby is upset with me, too.  He thinks I haven't been doing enough to help myself.  I am at the end of my rope. 

I am going to start the new session, but I don't know how much I will be here this week.  Just know I love you all.  I am fighting a battle I hope I can win.
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1876 on: February 21, 2009, 10:00:16 AM »

WOODY,
                      You can win! With all your friends here for support and  your faith, you can win.

I"m so sorry you had to face yesterday, but a little break and time with your husband will help. Unfortunately, men don:t seem to understand women"s  depression. My husband did"nt either.You spent a long time alone and of course, you miss your husband and children  Take the antidepressants and do a few different things. The snow and ice don"t help, do  they?
                          When you need help. we are here.

Big Hug,  
                                                               Betty                    Big Hug!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1877 on: February 21, 2009, 10:14:08 AM »

GLORY,
             Hope you are feeling better  and managing to keep warm.

I understand about Tim"s passport problems, I went through

that  when we took our cruise, you have to have your original

birth certificate a copy won:t do.

Seeing I was born 84 years ago I had a heck of a time finding it.

Betty 
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1878 on: February 21, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »

WOODY,
                      You can win! With all your friends here for support and  your faith, you can win.

I"m so sorry you had to face yesterday, but a little break and time with your husband 
              will help. Unfortunately, men don:t seem to understand women"s  depression. My husband
             did"nt either.You spent a long time alone and of course, you miss your husband and children

Take the antidepressants and do a few different things. The snow and ice don"t help, do
             they?
                          When you need help. we are here.

Big Hug,   
                                                               Betty                    Big Hug!

Betty - You are a wonderful person.  Thank you for your kind concern.  I can't tell you how much it means to me,   Huggles
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1879 on: February 21, 2009, 10:27:01 AM »

Session 133 is up and running.  Please move on over there, as I am locking this one up.   bigsmile
Woodstock X132

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx