gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:49:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 132 :: New Year, New Day, Can't Get Enough of Clay  (Read 187244 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1840 on: February 19, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »

Woody,

Thanks for the news about Debi.  Hospice care!  This is so sad.  I am still praying that Debi can beat this, but hearing that hospice is now involved is discouraging.  I am especially sad for her daughter and two sweet granddaughters. Cry!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1841 on: February 19, 2009, 04:05:11 PM »

Woody,
              I"m sorry your new medicine did not agree  with you, sometimes that happens.

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TOMORROW.

I Don"t feel well today so I am going to bed. I did talk to Shirl, she is getting things done.
             Her mail does not seem to be getting there, hope it does soon.

Betty
claydevotee
« Reply #1842 on: February 19, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »

Feel better soon, Betty! 

Prissy, it certainly is sad that hospice will be taking care of Debi now.  But they are so wonderful.  They will give her the quality of life she deserves...
No pain, no miserable side effects from chemo, just peace and calm as she spends time with her loved ones.

wave Jeanne, Carol, Joann, Meesa, and everybody.  Huggles
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1843 on: February 19, 2009, 07:30:54 PM »

wave

Just a check in before going to bed.

Carol - I am glad the cookies turned out well for you. You can make cookie suckers for all holidays, by just using different cookie cutters and decorations. They are fun to make, and I have made them before for different bake sales (wrapped individually in cellophane bags) - they always sell well.

Woody - I did not see the Illini score - sorry they lost. Memphis is doing well, but Lewis and Son Lewis say they are not playing well enough to win against the other top teams. I am glad that debi is going to have hospice care. As Thea said, they will help her and her family - whenever there is a problem of a question, they will be there to support debi and her family members.

Betty -  Huggles feel better soon. I talked to Shirl today, too. She does seems very happy with her new home.

Good Night, OCD - as always, I wish you sweet dreams. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1844 on: February 19, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »

wave HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Super Happy!!! bigsmile

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1845 on: February 20, 2009, 04:18:09 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave to each and every one of you as you get here!!!

Well, today is Friday.  And if I make it through work today, I will have only worked one day this week.   Laughing  I'm up early  so I can get to school early and get things ready for my students today.  It's hard after a sub has been there.

I feel fine.  I just hope my principal is not mad at me.  I would love to be well off enough to just quit at this point and take care of myself and my house.

Upper 30s today but 2-4 inches of snow tonight.     Can I change the calendar a few pages forward???

Thea - Thanks for telling me that John is Debi's hubby.  I thought so.  Your "plain old supper" sounded quite wonderful to me!!! 

Frankie - I know hospice has been quite wonderful for a lot of people.  I just wish Debi was not going through this.  I am so saddened.

Monica - HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Come back and spend time with us and let us know what you are up to!!!

Better get ready and get out of here early.
Woodstock X132

P.S. New session tonight.  JoAnn has given me lots of good ideas for names!!! 

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1846 on: February 20, 2009, 04:59:37 AM »

Morning Woody and all the other morning crew!

I finished up my first week of transition of my weight program last night.  I lost 2.3lbs and now a total of 41.6lbs lost.  I'm feeling so much better and now only 28 more to go instead of 70.
Glory and Carol---You're both doing a fantastic job on staying with your goal too on smoking. Smile
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1847 on: February 20, 2009, 05:00:59 AM »

Good Morning, everybody  Have a great TGIF!!!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1848 on: February 20, 2009, 05:20:24 AM »

wave JoAnn and Frankie!!!

Joann - OHGoodness, you are so close to your weight goal.   Clapping Clapping Clapping  Keep it up.

Frankie - I hope you have a good TGIF, too.   Wink

Off for a quick breakfast and to face the roses.  Say a prayer for me today.  I am not feeling lucky.   
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1849 on: February 20, 2009, 05:33:05 AM »

M Siswave  Huggles Love you!

I got a call from my sister late last night and she let me know her co-worker was killed in an accident last night. a semi hit her head on when it crossed the center line. My sister shared a locker with her and didn't know how she was going to deal with it today ... going to work and seeing her stuff but not her. Cry!

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #1850 on: February 20, 2009, 07:05:12 AM »

Good morning, all!  I am determined to have a good day today.  I am going to move around in spite of this darn scaitica and I'm going to get a lot done.  How's that for a positive affirmation???   Paranoid

Betty, I'm worried about you.  Hope you are feeling much better.   Huggles

Meesa, sorry to hear about your sister's coworker. I can't imagine reporting to work and seeing the your now deceased friend/coworker's stuff. I am frustrated hearing that she was hit by a semi that crossed the center line.  I hope the driver wasn't dealing with sleep deprivation, which is often the case with professional truck drivers.  When that happens they can be a menace to everybody on the road. 

I constantly worry about my younger son who is all over the California freeways going to work, school and to see his fiancee.  They drive like maniacs on those CA freeways!!  It's nothing to them to cross 3 lanes in one fell swoop  eek! 

Joann, congrats on your continuing weight loss.  And congrats also to Glory and Carol for staying away from the ciggies.

Hi to Frankie, Woody, Monica, everybody this morning.

Jan, I'm thinking of you.  I hope things are going better for you.  Huggles

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1851 on: February 20, 2009, 07:20:02 AM »

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

OMGOSH I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITIED I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO NORTHEASTERN OKLAHOMA A&M COLLEGE Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!!

iF I GO THERE I BE A NORSEMAN!!! wahooooooooooo!!!

Btw everything is going good here I GOT 3 MONTHS AND 2 DAYS TIL GRADUATE !!!! SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya
Kat

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #1852 on: February 20, 2009, 07:27:18 AM »

It saddens me to hear about debi, but Thea you are so right. I think debi is tired of all the chemo and just wants to rest now. I hear that hospice can be wonderful , very understanding, but it is hard for all of us to understand. My prayers go out to all her family.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1853 on: February 20, 2009, 07:29:35 AM »

Celebrate

Congratulations Kat!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
« Reply #1854 on: February 20, 2009, 07:37:59 AM »

That's wonderful news, Kat!  Will you be living on campus or commuting from home?  How exciting!!!

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1855 on: February 20, 2009, 08:29:34 AM »

Debbie- I'm doing great. What's new wth you? I started selling Avon yesterday.  bigsmile
I hope is works out. OH, and you may be glad to know my mother is coming to my house sometime soon. 

KAT- HOW EXCITNG! Congrats!  Super Happy!!!

M-Sis- Love you too  Huggles

What is going on with Debi?!?!???  Paranoid

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1856 on: February 20, 2009, 08:39:50 AM »

Okay I've caught up... I really wish someone would have let me know what was going on with Debi. She is right there next to JJ and Julie as a mother to me. As well as Theresa. This can't be happening.  bawl

My mother's best friend/long time family friend just passed 2 weeks ago from cancer and Jeff's uncle passed last weekend from a long battle as well. Please keep the family and friends of Myra Lefevers and Richard Spence in your thoughts and prayers.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

claydevotee
« Reply #1857 on: February 20, 2009, 08:47:52 AM »

Okay I've caught up... I really wish someone would have let me know what was going on with Debi. She is right there next to JJ and Julie as a mother to me. As well as Theresa. This can't be happening. 

Hi Monica!

Debi was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a little over a year ago.  She underwent chemo, surgery and (I think )also radiation.  The cancer has now returned to another part of her body.  In other words, it has metastasized.  At this point Debi doesn't want to undergo any more chemo or surgery, so she is choosing to be made as comfortable as possible through Hospice care.  It is so sad that this is happening.  Debi is such a lovely and giving person.  I know that from personal experience.   She is loved by so many.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1858 on: February 20, 2009, 08:57:20 AM »

Thanks Thea.... I just called her cell and did my best to leave her a non-teary voicemail. I knew that she had cncer. I didn't know that it came back... I love her so much more than I can ever explain. She was always there for me, as I was for her. We spent many nights up till 3am on webcam chatting. She is very much a mother figure to me.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

claydevotee
« Reply #1859 on: February 20, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »

Thanks Thea.... I just called her cell and did my best to leave her a non-teary voicemail. I knew that she had cncer. I didn't know that it came back... I love her so much more than I can ever explain. She was always there for me, as I was for her. We spent many nights up till 3am on webcam chatting. She is very much a mother figure to me.

Hi Monica,

May I give you some friendly advice, Monica?  I think the family would rather not be dealing with a lot of phone calls right now, especially where they have to be in a position to comfort you .   I remember when my late father was dying from liver cancer the phone was ringing non-stop with people crying and talking about how terrible this was and how many miracle treatments there were that could keep him alive, etc. etc.  Welll.... It put a terrible strain on my mother and all of us, although everybody had such good intentions.  I think if you were to write her a long letter pouring out your heart to her and telling her all that she has meant to you, she and her entire family would be so grateful.

Or even just a sweet little card and a picture or two updating her on what's going on with you would be very welcome.

I don't pretend to know what Debi and/or her family want, but I am just basing this on my past experience.  Please consider my advice, OK?   Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx