gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:42:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 300
Total: 300

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 132 :: New Year, New Day, Can't Get Enough of Clay  (Read 187343 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2008, 07:40:43 AM »

Hey Char....hope you're well.  Huggles

Kat CONGRATULATIONS...awesome grades!  Unfortunately, my daughter's probably won't be as good, but her semester isn't over until January...yep exams after Christmas break.

Betty, I love double layer chocolate pie...yummy!

Dudley, wish I had your energy!

Pepe, what's cookin' this weekend?  Stay warm in your brrrrr weather!

Well, Kirk left for Disney...same trip as past three years.  Katie's chorus at school qualified again to participate in making Disney's Christmas CD.  Laura's spending the weekend with me as she'll head to SC on Mon. with her Dad.  We'll be attempting my mom's peanut butter fudge tomorrow and making sausage cheese mini muffins.  I'm taking her Christmas shopping today.  Getting ready to head out. I'm sure the crowds will be plentiful.  Our weather is gorgeous and I wish all of the snow bunnies could feel the hot sun.  Huggles

ttyl.

xoxoxo

No Christmas cards from me this year....too expensive for all I'd like to send to.  Hope everyone understands... Huggles

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2008, 08:02:21 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

Santa wave  Frankie, Meesa, Pepe, Charlene, and all the gang!!!

Hubby and I watched a movie, and YEP, this was me in no time.   nap  So, naturally, I woke up at 2 am and couldn't get back to sleep.     But I got a lot of reading done.  I did get about 2 more hours sleep.

For all you QVC shoppers, today is the last day to order items on air and select items online and they are guaranteed to arrive by Wednesday with no extra charge.  I ordered a sweater for my mom.

I got my Christmas cards done last night...finally... Clapping  So I hope they all get there by Christmas.  I'm on my way to the post office very soon. 

Then we are headed to shop.   crazy  I know...  but I haven't had many chances to shop with hubby.  Since we bought each child something large, we just have a few things to pick up, and stocking stuffers.  I'm going to have to shop for hubby without him looking.   Wink

Then off to hubby's brother's for Christmas with them.  So we will be gone all day.  I'm tired already thinking about it.  Hubby asked if I wanted to leave early to go shopping, but I told him I didn't think I would last all day, and would rather leave a little later.  It will be fun to see the little niece and nephew. 

Kat - Congrats on the good grades!!!  Clapping Clapping confetti2 confetti2  Your hard work paid off.   Huggles

Lolita - You don't want any of my "funk".  It is a way of saying you are kinda down, or have the blues.  I feel much better today, though.  But I don't wish a funk on anyone.  But we all have them from time to time.

Glory - Isn't it nice that you can just stop by the children and see them now???  How nice is that to be around the grandchildren.  That alone was worth your move.  I am so happy things have worked out.   Huggles

DudleyClapping  that your Christmas shopping is done.  I hope to be able to say that by the end of the day.  Trouble is, hubby and I have been both buying at different ends, so we need to compare what we already have.  Your Christmas meal sounds great!!!  I have seen all those foods on the Q and they all look wonderful.  You may sent your leftovers this way.   Wink

Prissy and Pepe - I am almost done with the Home to Holly Springs book.  I will let you know when I finish it so we can discuss it.  It is hard to read.  It is unlike the other books.  They keep jumping around from the present to the past, and so that makes it hard to keep up with.  Also, I felt all the other books were "feel good" books leaving me feel very uplifted.  There are so many downers in this book.  But I will wait and make my judgment when I am finished.

Santa wave to Corbet, Meesa, Frankie, Charlene, and all our friends!!!!!

I hope you will all have a great Saturday, and get done whatever it is you have to do.
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2008, 08:04:08 AM »

Santa wave Jayne!!!

I'll be facing the crowds today too.  Hope it's not TOO bad.  Enjoy your time with Scooter.   Huggles
Woodstock X132

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2008, 09:41:56 AM »

JAYNE, so happy Scooter is spending the weekend with you.  Yep cards and the stamps are very expensive.  That is why me being on SS I bought my stamps for the cards in two months .  So many on the RT thread decided at the last minute they couldn't send them either so maybe we should stop the practice.  I think this will be my last  year to send cards.  Poor hubby is out trying to snowblow the driveway, there is about 6 inches on the drive again and it has started snowing big flakes again and we are under another snow storm watch.  Wasn't supposed to snow today and start again tomorrow!! 

WOODY, I told you it was a different book.  When I finished it I was almost sorry I had read it.  It did not leave me longing for another follow up book like the others did.  Don't you wish you had more energy?  I swear by the time I make my bed and fix breakfast and clean that  up and take care of the birds I am ready for a nap I can hardly move.  I have all these things going on in my head but can't make my body do them as it is always tired!!!   Laughing  I go lay down on the bed for a half hour and read and suck some oxygen and try again!!!! Boy things have changed so much in my life the past couple of years and it is hard to adjust.  Hope you don't have more storms coming your way today!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »

Thank you all so much for your prayers of safe travel. I made it to Florida in 9.5 hours, including a few stops for doggie exercise. There was hardly any traffic on the road and the trip was one of the best yet. At the half way point, around Savannah, I noticed the car started making a loud squealing noise. I just kept going. I stopped for gas once and people would look up because my car made so much noise. I just kept on going! Well, today my step-father went out to take a look at the car.

The serpentine master belt had shredded! There is about a foot-long piece of belt just flapping around and the rest of the belt was continuing to grind as it went along. It is truly a miracle I made it here!

Thank you all so much for your prayers. We are hoping to get the car in on Monday and get the belt replaced.

E.T. A - we just bought a new belt for $50 and my brother-in-law is out installing it now!

God bless!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2008, 11:06:22 AM »

Santa wave Santa wave

Frankie, wow a monthly Clay fan club meeting, are there many Clay fans where Shirl lives? BTW, we are having 30 degree temperature; 70 degree is cold for me so you can imagine what 30 degree would do to me.

Miss Betty, I think Clay is happy now, I’m not saying he wasn’t happy before but now he won’t have to worry or think about answering the question ever again. Buying presents for relatives and friends in this country are never easy because we have every thing that we need, of course we want lot things Laughing but in most cases a lot of the things that we want are not necessary.

Pepe, my husband and I purchased a small turkey and ham. I will make two pineapple upside-down cakes, one from Evelyn’s recipe and one from Prissy. The rest of the side dishes will be everyone else’s responsibility. My husband’s older brother and his wife will be staying over night, the rest have places to go and people to see. BTW, I see that your area is having a lot of snow, why don’t you pack Pepe, hop on the broom and visit me. Wink

AC, you’ve been long gone, Naughty it’s time to come out and play with us. Wink

Prissy, I will be making your pineapple upside-down cake, I will be making Evelyn’s as well using crushed pineapple, and I will take photos of both and post it here. It will be a challenge to make both.

Woody, my English or understanding of it is getting worse; Laughing I thought “Funk” is energy, thanks for the explanation. Huggles I need to use the dictionary from now on. Good learning experience though Laughing and I don’t mind being corrected. I’m sorry you were in the funk mood yesterday, I hope shopping at QVC help a little. I haven’t shop at OVC since I ordered Clay’s CDs there; I should try shopping there again one day.

Hello to Tiffany, Jan, Evelyn, Carla, Kelly, Shannon, Glory, Kat, Sara, Jules, Sasha, Angela, Lori, Jayne, Lora, JoAnn, Bozena, and the rest…stay warm, everyone.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2008, 11:20:50 AM »

SO CLOUDY AND BLEAK OUTSIDE, NO SNOW , JUST BAAH.

PEPE I FEEL FOR YOUR HUBBY HAVING TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT SNOW. I HAD A AUNT AND UNCLE WHO LIVED IN THE UPPER PENNSILUIA THAEY FINALLY MOVED.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.

MICHELLE GLAD YOU MADE IT SORRY ABOUT THE BELT BUT  THEY ARE NOT TO EXPENSIVE COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE. Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »

HI EVERYONE Santa wave

THOUGHT I WOULD SEND MY HELLOS AS I DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO ON SUNDAYS AND THAT DAY MY HUSBAND , LARRY AND I WATCH FOOTBALL, WATCH ANOTHER EPISODE OF "RAWHIDE" (AN OLDIE) THEN A MOVIE THAT LARRY BRINGS OVER AS HE BELONGS TO NETFLIX.

I MISS MY STUDIO AND MY KITTIES BUT WE WILL BE HAVING (REMEMBER I CANOT COOK) OLD AMERICAN FASHIONED HOT DOGS WITH CORN ON THE COB AND PORK AND BEANS AND WATERMELON FOR DESERT.
 EVEN I CAN CONCOCT THIS DINNER

I AM SOOOO TIRED I AM DRAGGING AND ALL I DID TODAY WAS WRAP PRESENTS.
 WITH ONE ARM AND A HALF IT TAKES SOME DOING.
 I STILL HAVE NOT MAILED OUT MOST OF MY CARDS AND HAVE NOT FINISHED MY SHOPPING. RAN OUT OF CARDS, ENERGY AND STAMPS.

MY COUSIN LIVES IN SPOKANE, WASH. AND SHE HAD 17 INCHES OF SNOW.
 GEEZ CANNOT IMAGINE ALL THAT SNOW.
 PICTURES ON THE NEWS OF PEOPLE DIGGING OUT, ETC, COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HEAT AND HUMIDITY IN FLORIDA BUT NOW I WILL BE THANKFUL I AM HERE.

IT IS LATE, HAVE TO DO SOME MORE SHOPPING AND PICK UP MY MEDS SO GUESS I WILL SAY GOOD BYE AND HAVE A NICE SUNDAY. Santa wave Santa wave

LUV Huggles
JAN AKA JEANNE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »

I am sitting by the patio doors - with them open - these hot flashes are going to kill me!!  I am in shorts and a sleeveless shirt.  Was around 75 today.

I got all my presents wrapped, made 15 bean soup and cleaned the house.  I am sitting her watching the bowl games and drinking a beer.

Michelle - how scary for you to drive with a broken belt - so glad you made it to Florida ok!!!

Woody, I loved that book!  I thought it was very good the way you learned about Fr. Tim's life!.

Thank you to everyone that sent me a Christmas card - really warms my heart!!!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2008, 03:20:44 PM »

Just found out that the pulley system for the belt was broken as well. The bearings were broken, the wheel was worn down, this was causing the belt to shred. My brother-in-law had the same thing happen to him once and parts went everywhere and the car stopped after a couple miles. I drove about 300 miles with it like that. He has no idea how. I just told him I had people praying.  Laughing

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2008, 04:42:04 PM »

Santa wave
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »

My next door neighbor’s dog wondered into my back yard last night, she is very pretty…she’s probably seven or ten pounds but I still don’t know what breed she is. She did not enter my house and was very cautious. She has not returned since but she is right there by the fence’s hole, I guess she is guarding her place. I gave her some snack; she went for it and ran. She is barking now, she’s probably waiting for some company.

Miss Carol where are you? My company is busy talking on the phone and I’m here to play for a bit. Smile

Hey Sara is it freezing where you are?

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2008, 05:08:27 PM »

Lolita- It sounds like your neighbor's dog is lonely.  Yes it is freezing where I am, weather.com says it is 34 degrees but it feels like 27 dgrees.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2008, 05:16:15 PM »

So quiet tonight so I went to the OCD Archives to 2004.  How wonderful but at the same time very sad to read the wonderful posts of JJ, Liz and Julie.  How close we all were at that time!!!  It was so wonderful to see all of Clandy's posts to all of us too before she became a moderator and stopped joining in our coversations.  Clandy seemed so happy at that time.  I stopped reading because I didn't want to go thru losing JJ and Julie and than my pal Liz.  They were one in a million weren't they and never to be forgotten. 

Hope everyone stays warm tonight and sleeps well, see you all tomorrow!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2008, 05:17:28 PM »

Good Night Pepe Sweet Clay Dreams.
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2008, 05:21:46 PM »

Sara, you are right my next door neighbor’s dog is lonely…it is 52 degrees in my area but like you, it feels like 30 or even lower than that. This cold weather is making me depress, I hope everything is well with you.

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2008, 05:24:37 PM »

Lolita- I have been in a bad mood all day so I have not left my room except to go eat.
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »

Lolita,
             I"m glad you gave the doggie some snacks. It"s possible he has never been in
      the house and is not sure what to do.I can"t understand why people have dogs and
      then leave them outside, don"t they understand that animals get lonely too?   

I"m glad you were able to watch the video by yourself. It must be a relief for Clay
        to not have to hide anymore. I don"t know why some people are born gay, it must
        be a great burden. I can understand why some youngsters cannot deal with it.
         I"m so glad he can be happy at last and his family can support him.

You sure have a lot of company, they must really love you.

Enjoy your weekend.

Betty                    Huggles
Sararocks
Enthusiastic

Clay's_Rock

« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2008, 05:31:10 PM »

Hi Betty!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »

Sara, I’m sorry you are/were in a bad mood all day…we all feel this way sometimes. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Huggles Well, I had better sit the table, I love having to spend this few minutes here…good night Sara and to all. off to bed Clay dreaming

says nice things behind
                                        your back.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx