gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:08:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 434
Total: 434

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #38 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 221771 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1920 on: January 02, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »

BARB, oh I am so sorry!!!  I have been down that road with my son before, it is so sad for the children.  Yep that is why they call it comfort food, it makes things better for awhile.   Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1921 on: January 02, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »

Barbara Huggles I can smell the lasagna from here

Maybe you are smelling the garlic bread, SHARON!  bigsmile  I may need some Oust!  Sounds like you had a good time with friends . . . . and an eye on the winter weather.  I know how that feels.  A snow storm interfered with a "girlfriend" outing I had yesterday.  Paranoid

LADIES - I have read back the last few pages and I LOVE it when you share your thoughts and experiences! Clapping

Once again . . . hope 2009 brings us a chance to be altogether!!!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1922 on: January 02, 2009, 06:14:50 PM »

Well it's a winter wonderland up here again, and I don't wanna walk in it Laughing
My washer and dryer are ready to be delivered, maybe even tomorrow

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1923 on: January 02, 2009, 06:24:09 PM »

Passing along some very  tragic news.......

John Travolta's 16-year-old son, Jett, died Friday morning at the family's vacation home in The Bahamas after what the family's lawyer says was a seizure-related incident.

The story is here......
Jett Travolta

GO TEAM USA!!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1924 on: January 02, 2009, 06:30:59 PM »

Thanks Tammy, very sad

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1925 on: January 02, 2009, 06:35:43 PM »

I'm off for the night, wanna get caught up on the newspaper Baby Dust off to bed

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1926 on: January 02, 2009, 08:26:13 PM »

BARB, oh I am so sorry!!!  I have been down that road with my son before, it is so sad for the children.  Yep that is why they call it comfort food, it makes things better for awhile.   Huggles

SHIRLEY - Thanks for your concern.  Huggles   I just want everything to be OK for Derek.  Tim is a very trusting person and he has had a rude awakening.  Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1927 on: January 02, 2009, 09:02:33 PM »

Barbara - I'm so sorry to hear what your son is going through.  I know you will be a big comfort to him.   Huggles  It is so hard to see our children go through these things.  My daughter had a terrible break up after 4 years with the same guy - he was cheating on her and she was so hurt, I thought she wouldn't get over it.  His mom was so mad, too.  My daughter went over and got all the expensive things she ever gave him and even his mom helped her load her car.   Laughing   He never made a big deal out of it.  I think he felt guilty underneath it all, but he chose to stay with this other girl.
I hope things get better for your family.   Huggles

Santa wave  and hope you are all doing well!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1928 on: January 02, 2009, 10:04:42 PM »

Barbara - I'm so sorry to hear what your son is going through.  I know you will be a big comfort to him.   Huggles  It is so hard to see our children go through these things.  My daughter had a terrible break up after 4 years with the same guy - he was cheating on her and she was so hurt, I thought she wouldn't get over it.  His mom was so mad, too.  My daughter went over and got all the expensive things she ever gave him and even his mom helped her load her car.   Laughing   He never made a big deal out of it.  I think he felt guilty underneath it all, but he chose to stay with this other girl.
I hope things get better for your family.   Huggles

Woodstock

DEBBIE - Thanks for your kind support. You are right.  Our kids are always our concern, no matter how old they are. Things will turn out alright, even if I have to bite my tongue in half.  Paranoid  I appreciate your message.  I know you have had some challenges in the past months.  Hugs and Hopes to you - May 2009 be gentle to all of us.  Huggles

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1929 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:42 AM »

GOOD MORNING RTM FRIENDS!!!
I see you are once again outgrowing your home, so I thought I would have a nice new one waiting for you when you got up!!!
Enjoy!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx