gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:22:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 267
Total: 267

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 97 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #38 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 222461 times)
ILClaymate
« on: September 24, 2008, 08:08:47 PM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #38!!!!!   Purple Banana

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 38 THREADS!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Congratulations

Ok, all....lets see some purdies...DIESELS always welcome!   

ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 08:09:36 PM »

A lovely reminder of the MI Diesels! 

Now lets see what decoratin' you can add to it!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 08:21:51 PM »

I brought this over because I spent all this time typing it, and it actually is my feelings, and I didn't want to leave it at the other house.

Beautiful family, Mary.  It has been a while since you posted.  You are always missed when you are not here.  It feels like I haven't talked to you in forever.  I miss your face!

Shirley - I have a lot of negative feelings as well.  I have never been one to really lust after Clay or think about him THAT WAY, but it does bother me that he is gay.  I really do love his voice and will continue to buy his CDs and go to his concerts, but there is something missing now.

I really am angry that I defended him, even when my gut told me he sure seemed gay!  Primarily because I don't like to stereotype people, and I didn't want to judge him on the way seemed, since he had repeatedly told us he was like that because he was raised by a bunch of women.  His Christian beliefs I felt kept him from going that route, and I wanted to support him.  So, yes, I did defend him repeatedly and he made me really angry when people would say "Clay Gayken".  BECAUSE HE SAID HE WASN'T.  He says now he didn't mean to lie to us.  Yes he did.  He has known for 4 years? 

Ye, it is his business what his lifestyle choices are, not ours, but then he gets a big cover on People and brings his kid on.  He is the one who put his sexuality out there in big letters.  Now we have to listen to every radio station and media outlet make comments like "How shocking.  LIke we didn't already know that".

Whew.  Said more than I expected.  It is scary to say these things because, nowadays, if you don't think homosexuality is  okay, then something is wrong with you.   So many people act like it shouldn't be an issue.  Well, I hate the sin but love the sinner, as we are told to, and I am very aware that I am a sinner in many ways as well.  Gluttony, anybody? That is one of my big crutches.  Still, it saddens me deeply that he has gone this route.

I hope you all still love me.   

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »

I love you Carolyn.

wiggle

bigsmile bigsmile

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:33:15 PM »

Whenever anyone asked me if he was gay...I said I don't know. I kinda always thought he preferred black gals honestly.

My gaydar don't work so well apparently. Paranoid
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 08:46:09 PM »

I love you Carolyn.
 wiggle
 bigsmile bigsmile

Not in THAT way, I hope.  I stayed straight all day.  (though if were going to turn to the other side, I am sure you would be a hottie)

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »

YOu DID.... didn't you Carolyn! You stayed straight all day!

I'm tellin...!!!

Laughing Laughing
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 09:09:08 PM »

You know...it just occurred to me that maybe Mary hasn't heard the news since she hasn't been on the puter and hasn't felt well today!

I guess I'd better call her tomorrow and "ease" her into the latest, huh?  She's gonna faint when she hears Kim has gone gay.

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 09:16:19 PM »

I wondered if Mary'd heard too. Paranoid

I was only gay for today anyway. I am not officially gay  full-time until NEXT week.

If ya need me...I'll be in the closet. ROFLMAO

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 06:19:08 AM »

Mornin'!

Where is everyone today???? shrug

I guess since it's late I will just start lining up those coffees, teas and hot chocolates and just put out a big 'ol basket of Krispy Kreme's and muffins so you can just grab and go!!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 06:26:36 AM »

Carolyn - Huggles I'm glad you brought your post over to the new session.  I think everyone feels something different but we're all here for each other. I think it really helps to express how we feel.  This would be a tough subject to discuss with friends who are not Clay fans!  I am still hoping for a tour for the new CD and hope he continues to record more CD's in the future.  It was Clay's amazing voice that I fell in love with first.

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 06:28:35 AM »

Thanks, CIndy.  It is so great to hear your "voice" again.  Even if it isn't said, you are missed when you are away.

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 06:29:50 AM »

Morning! 
Cindy, good to see you posting!  We are all having some mixed emotions about the news.  I meant to watch GMA this morning but it was on earlier than I expected and missed it.  I'm sure Clack Unlimited will have it very soon; until then, here is a link to a download.  It's taking forever to d/l, though.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y6iace

Also, here are lyrics to the lullaby Clay sings to his sweet baby.

Artist: Alison Krauss
Album: A Hundred Miles or More: A Collection
Title: Baby Mine

Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, Dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine

Little one, when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine

If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for the
Right to hold you

From your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be, baby of mine

All of those people who scold you
What they'd give just for the
Right to hold you

From your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be, baby of mine

Baby of mine

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 06:32:13 AM »

\
I guess since it's late I will just start lining up those coffees, teas and hot chocolates and just put out a big 'ol basket of Krispy Kreme's and muffins so you can just grab and go!!

Cindy, you just made Shirley's day!! Laughing
I love donuts and coffee, too! 

mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 06:56:27 AM »

Karen  When we all talked about Clay recording a cd of lullabys Baby Mine was the song I suggested...and there he was singing it to Parker.    Cry!

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 06:58:55 AM »

wave Carolyn & Karen! Huggles Huggles

Carolyn - Thanks, it's nice to be missed because I sure do miss you guys when I don't get here! Huggles

Karen - Several months ago in another thread we were discussing what we would personally like Clay to do someday, even if we knew he probably wouldn't do it.  My comment was that I would love to see Clay record a CD of lullabies.  I think he has a perfect voice for it.  Maybe it will be a possibility!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 07:01:07 AM »

We forgot to decorate!!

bigsmile bigsmile
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 07:02:27 AM »

Karen  When we all talked about Clay recording a cd of lullabys Baby Mine was the song I suggested...and there he was singing it to Parker.    Cry!

Awww, Mimi2, you must be smiling thru those tears!  It's a very sweet song; wish I'd known it when my guys were babies!! Huggles

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 07:05:57 AM »

Baby Mine depresses me!  It is the song the mother sang to Dumbo when she was chained and trapped in the train car.  She rocked him in her trunk and he cried big tears.  I can never listen to that song.  It immediately makes me want to bawl my head off.  I get very melancholy.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 07:14:39 AM »

CAROLYN, I  LOVE YOU!!!!!!!  Thanks so much for your honest post.  I felt alone out there and was so attacked at another thread for my opinion and honest feelings.  Yet I have gotten pm's voicing alnost the same opinion as mine but they felt it would be to unpopular to voice that opinion.  I am afraid my real thoughts always have to come out or I would suffocate. 

KIM you and CAROLYN, are killing me this morning.  What fun you both were, made me bend over laughing.   Laughing ROFLMAO

CINDY, yep got your wonderful email and sent you one back at least I was positive I did,  Love David Cook and liked the song.  Thanks so much for thinking of me, you are a real pal and thanks for breakfast, my favorite kind.

I have been trying to get on the site all morning and couldn't get on.  Anyone else see the Diane Sawyer interview with Clay????????  It was on earlier than I thought. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 97 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx