gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:04:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 27 :: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 256907 times)
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2060 on: December 26, 2008, 09:09:04 AM »

MARILYN---AT LEAST THEY ARE CONSIDERATE.  BARRY'S BEST FRIENDAND WIFE, WHO ARE COMING TOMORROW. SMOKE.  WHEN THEY ARE HERE, THEY GO OUTSIDE AND FREEZE AND WHEN WE ARE AT THEIR HOUSE, THEY GO TO THE GARAGE.  WE CAN EITHER GO AND SMELL IT OR WAIT IN THE HOUSE.  IT IS ANNOYING.

SUNNY--I THINK EVERYONE ATE TOO MUCH.  ON CHRISTMAS EVE, I DIDN'T THINK I OVERATE, BUT APPARENTLY I DID.  HEARTBURN.  ANNOYING.  WHEN THERE IS TONS OF STUFF TO MUNCH ON---THE BEST KIND OF PARTY TO ME---THEN YOU GRAZE AND DON'T REALIZE HOW MUCH CRAP YOU CONSUMED.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #2061 on: December 26, 2008, 02:35:57 PM »

Santa wave Happy Day After Everyone...

Spent Christmas Day with DD opening gifts and looking at all the pictures she took on our recent trip to NY. Will post a couple once she gets them uploaded. Then we had dinner with Claybella and her extended family. I never laughed so hard in my life. What a witty lady. No wonder she won the OFC bio contest. Oh we listened to MCWL during dinner just to drive everyone crazy.  bigsmile

We had goose and plum pudding with all the trimmings. I was waiting for someone to say "God bless us everyone" at one point - ha!

It rained too!!! For we So Cal people that was cool.  Wink

Think I will go to see MILK today. Sean Penn is getting rave reviews.

Love that Clay did SD after the show yesterday. Must've been quite an emotional Christmas for him and Jaymes.

Back later...

Shelley

PS  Marilyn! What a wonderful surprise - thanks for sharing with us.

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #2062 on: December 26, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »

Santa wave     I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends.  I had a wonderful Christmas with my son and his family.  My granddaughter has gotten old enough that she is still excited about Christmas but not so hyper that we don't take time to enjoy one another.  Santa was very good to me this year and even though my son in TX couldn't be here, we had a very long phone call and all had a good time getting together across the miles.

I, too, ate way more than I should have.  I use to work with a man who. after eating too much. would say he was going to have to go on a boiled mockingbird diet.  I may have to try that.

Spent today trying to straighten up a little and get things somewhat back to normal.  Got a little accomplished and I'll have to try to do more tomorrow.

Gwenn - it's great that you enjoy and get to experience two holidays this time of year. 

Marilyn - that was some surprise.  Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Barb - I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday with family and friends even though you had some changes in your plans.  I'm happy that your family can and will be there for each other.

Susie - It sounds like your Christmas was great.  Good for you.

I'm going to go see if I can find something very low fat and low calorie to have for dinner.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2063 on: December 26, 2008, 05:12:20 PM »

THIS HAS BEEN AN INTERESTING DAY.  DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT.  MINI CRISIS WITH MY BEST FRIEND AND HER MIL.  ANOTHER FRIEND TOLD ME HER BIL PASSED RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.  I THINK I NEED TO VEG OUT. 

ABSOLUTELY NO CLAY CONTENT AT ALL.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #2064 on: December 26, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »

ABSOLUTELY NO CLAY CONTENT AT ALL.
Except the part about vegging out. Wink

Hugs to your friends, Gwenn. Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2065 on: December 26, 2008, 06:27:24 PM »

GwennHuggles

Marilyn - Several family members smoke, but none do it in my presence. I hate that you felt isolated like that.  Huggles

I got several things from my parents for Christmas. I think the most interesting group was the screwdriver set, set of pliers and hammer.   Paranoid Dad said he couldn't find any tools when he came over to start my furnace. Boyfriend laughed his butt off when I told him.  ROFLMAO

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #2066 on: December 26, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »

Marilyn, aside from the smokers sounds like a wonderful holiday. I understand how frustrating that must be because honestly, sometimes as a smoker I feel the same way when I'm the only one in a group who smokes.

Gwenn I'm so sorry for your friends who had a difficult holiday.  Huggles

Christmas was wonderful.

Christmas Eve with mom and dad and Christmas Day with Bruce's family!

I won the money tree! WOO!

They had games and one of them was to guess how much candy was in the jar! Well I guessed 317 and the actual total was 312 so I won! I got 41.00!!!!

It was a fabulous Christmas.

Mom and dad got me new clothes and Bruce got me three books by an author I love!!!

If anyone is interested here's a picture of the two of us I took outside at work last week.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/aikenseeker/IMG_3323.jpg

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #2067 on: December 26, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Marilyn, the story about your brother's suprise visit is awesome.  Loved to hear about the Family gatherings and good times. I think because of the economy and other issues in RL that the value of these holidays seem to have returned to focusing more on our families and friends than other years..I've recouped from my 14 hr days at the maLL AND AM HAVING A "christmakah" DINNER TOMORROW.. tURKEY, STUFFING AND latkes...daughter and BF, son and maybe BF's  twin sisters might come. Their parents moved to Texas 2 mos. ago and although my daughter made a Christmas brunch where they all exchanged gifts, there was no real Christmas dinner. So, last minute she informed me they may come.

Anxious to be done with Spamalot and hear about new SINGING plans....  It was so exciting to hear Clay played at the mall and to hear him on the radio this season.. I miss his voice...alot....

Imagine what a wonderful Christmas this was for him.. I wonder if he got a special ornament for Parker? I wonder what he got Parker? I wonder what he got from Parker? I wonder what he got Jaymes? I wonder what he got Reed?  I wonder when I'm going to get a life???? bigsmile   

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #2068 on: December 26, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

Just got back from seeing the movie MILK.

Go see it if you can.

That's all I got.

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2069 on: December 26, 2008, 08:48:29 PM »

SMOKING I AM TRYING HARD TO QUIT. I CAN USE ALL THE HELP AND PRAYERS I CAN GET.

HAD A LOVELY CHRISTMAS MY GRANDKIDS ARE SO PRCIOUS, SO GLAD I LIVE 3 MILES AWAY, IT WAS LIKE A ZOO AT MY HOUSE YESTERDAY ROFLMAO WHEN THEY LEFT I CRASHED, SPENT THE DAY AT MY DAUGHTERS TODAY AGAIN A MADHOUSE TIL THE BABIES WENT TO BED,  ROFLMAO WATCHED A MOVIE, AND AM GONNA CRASH AGAIN. LIFE IS GOOD GOODNIGHT

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2070 on: December 26, 2008, 08:59:15 PM »

Susy - You and Bruce are adorable! Thanks for the call. I've missed you.  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #2071 on: December 26, 2008, 09:04:27 PM »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Meesa!!!

I've missed you too!

Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Here's a pic of Bruce and I together yesterday!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/aikenseeker/IMG_3329.jpg

AI Forum Moderator
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2072 on: December 26, 2008, 09:18:55 PM »

Awwww ... the only pics I have of bf and I are from over 8 years ago.   Paranoid

I have a pic of me and my other bf. Think he'll get jealous?  lmao

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2073 on: December 26, 2008, 09:37:22 PM »

Glad to hear all the happy Christmas stories!
SusyQ
you look mahvelous! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Meesa- nice practical present- hope you got something fun to offset it.

Youngest son gave me an ipod and I have loaded lots of Clay songs on it. Then my brother was playing his ipod songs and he had such a great mix I asked him to load his onto mine. We spent the afternoon together at my sisters. They are going into the city tomorrow and then coming to my house for dinner Sunday.

Today he was looking in the paper at houses. Dare I hope?

On the down side- he suffers terribly from pancreatitis. He has Crohns disease. He has always been thin but he is 5"10" and I think he weighs 150 pounds. Several months ago he was up to 180- the heaviest he has ever been. If he eats too much or certain foods, the pain kicks in and he suffers so much, so he stops eating.. He will probably have to retire on disability because as an LPN he has to lift patients etc. and with his back so bad and his weight so low, it would be difficult for him. I want so much for him to be well.

Loved Clay doing stage door yesterday. Looks like he got a new hoodie and it looks good on him. Only just over a week and he will be finished with Spamalot and leaving NY. Its been fun watching the videos of stage door, etc.

My one wish is that, because Spamalot is closing, they will do a video of the show for future sales. I know that won't happen, but its a good wish nonetheless!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2074 on: December 27, 2008, 07:48:23 AM »

Well, folks who are not here...oh, wait!! Thats EVERYONE!!

Boring day today- have to clean house and work on my accounting. My sister took my brother and his wife into the city.

"I am aaaaaaaaalll alooooooooone...so aaaalll aloooone- there is no one here besiiiiiiiiide me"

So- have to go get some laundry detergent. Catch you all later!!

Wish I was going to Spamalot again. Miss him like, LOTS!!

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2075 on: December 27, 2008, 07:52:43 AM »

"I am aaaaaaaaalll alooooooooone...so aaaalll aloooone- there is no one here besiiiiiiiiide me"

So- have to go get some laundry detergent.
I prefer chocolate but to each, his own! Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #2076 on: December 27, 2008, 07:57:11 AM »

I have chocolate Ms. Sunny, want some?

I got a huge box of Chocolate Covered Cherries for 1.99 on sale at work yesterday!

WOO!

AI Forum Moderator
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2077 on: December 27, 2008, 07:57:45 AM »

Unfortunately, I have been doing that the past week. So my blood sugar is up to 384 Paranoid
I think I need to fast.

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2078 on: December 27, 2008, 08:01:40 AM »

Marilyn,

"ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE"

B3etty
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2079 on: December 27, 2008, 08:02:14 AM »

Unfortunately, I have been doing that the past week. So my blood sugar is up to 384 Paranoid
I think I need to fast.

Yeah, better stick to soap powder for awhile! Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx