gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:56:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 370
Total: 370

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 27 :: Our Main Clay Discussion Thread (All Members Welcome)  (Read 257088 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2040 on: December 24, 2008, 02:30:05 PM »

Who let CUPID loose?? Does"nt he know Valentines is in Feb???

Happy Days! to all in the way of the arrows.I hope they all work out.

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Betty
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #2041 on: December 24, 2008, 05:00:23 PM »

Santa wave          Santa wave

I've got everything done that I am going to do so now I'm going to sit down and find an old Christmas movie on TV (or find a Christmas tour by one awesome singer).

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and that you get to spend it with family and friends.

Best wishes to Clay and Jaymes as they experience Parker's very first Christmas.  This will be the calmest they will have for several years. 

I enjoyed the Sardi's caricature of Clay and the honor that comes along with it.  He has certainly been accepted by the Broadway community and NYC.  I am sure we will see him back there in the future.

I realized I was having a hard time with getting ready for Christmas this year but I must have missed it altogether -- it looks like we have gone straight to Valentine's Day.  All kidding aside -- good luck and much happiness to all of you. 

Probably won't be around tomorrow as I am going to my son's and spend the day with him and his family.  My granddaughter is getting Guitar Hero so I may be crazier than I am now when I get home tomorrow night -- and, I'm sure we will eat way too much.

merry xmas

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #2042 on: December 24, 2008, 08:38:36 PM »

Hi Girls,

Been really busy doing my thing...long story...

I wanted to get on  THE THREAD in time to wish all those who celebrate a  VERY Merry Christmas and wonderful day...

Practically lived at the mall this week and was wrapping holiday gifts basking in the season of joy TO THE MAX....  bEATS prozac HANDS DOWN!! Heard CLAY!!!! They played him...and met some wonderful people..Wrapped an engagement ring,laughed alot, tried to give back and reach out to the community in an ecumenical way.

In the most ecumenical spirit of this wonderful seaSON, i SUBMIT THIS YOU TUBE FOR YOU AND SUGGEST THAT cLAY MIGHT CONSIDER IT FOR HIS NEXT YEAR'S hOLIDAY sHOW!!

It's a hoot!!  hahaha

"SWINGIN' DREIDEL"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpYZIktK2Yg&NR=1

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #2043 on: December 25, 2008, 04:41:21 AM »

Marion - that was great Laughing Thanks for bringing it! Glad you were able to volunteer this past week. Wrapping is such a great way to meet people from all walks of life and is a wonderful outreach for any organization.  Even though I'm an introvert I love to wrap as a volunteer. I like to people watch and everybody has a story and I love to hear them.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
aikenseeker
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

Yeah, he wants me.

« Reply #2044 on: December 25, 2008, 05:07:52 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a beautiful day!!!!

Spent Christmas Eve with mom, dad, and Bruce, it was lovely.

Now Bruce and I are getting ready to head up to his families house.

GASP I;m going to meet all of the cousins! He;s never brought ANYONE to meet all of the cousins!

Had to stop by and say Merry Christmas to my family here though!

Love you all!!!!

AI Forum Moderator
Yup, I think about Clay probably about as often as men think about sex.
"Half my butt is mac & cheese and the other half is Krispy Kreme..." Clay Aiken
Carpe Clayum-Seize the Clay
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #2045 on: December 25, 2008, 05:38:21 AM »

Merry Christmas  Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

:tree2 Cmas tree :tree2 Cmas tree :tree2 Cmas tree :tree2

Happy Hanukkah, too!!

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and wonderful New Year!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2046 on: December 25, 2008, 06:17:34 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

stole this from fountaindawg

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2047 on: December 25, 2008, 07:06:35 AM »

Merry Christmas to all.

merry xmas merry xmas

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2048 on: December 25, 2008, 08:20:22 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL.

HOPE EVERYONE GOT WHAT THEY WANTED AND ARE ENJOYING THEMSELVES.  LAST NIGHT AT ER'S BF'S SISTER'S WAS FUN.  TOO MUCH FOOD AND WINE, BUT FUN.  TODAY IS QUIET UNTIL WE GO TO CHRISTMAS DINNER AT DEAR FRIENDS'.

SUSY--THINGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.  I AM HAPPY.

MARION--THAT WAS FUNNY.  WHY DID IT REMIND ME OF MY PARENTS AND HOW MUCH THEY LOVED THAT MUSIC.  MAKING THAT SONG INTO SOMETHING WAS GREAT.   lmao lmao lmao

SO, I AM GONNA BE TACKY AND LOW.  I WANT TO KNOW WHAT JAYMES GOT FOR CHRISTMAS AND REED.  WHAT DID THEY GIVE CLAY?  INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.  IS CLAY IN NYC OR DID HE GO HOME TO RALEIGH?  I AM NOSY.   blush blush blush

HOPE PARKER IS AMAZED BY A SHINING AND BRIGHT TREE.  MORE THAN 4 1/2 MONTHS OLD ALREADY.  WOW.

AGAIN, HOPING EVERYONE IS HAVING A BLAST.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2049 on: December 25, 2008, 08:32:06 AM »

Merry Christmas with Love!  Santa wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2050 on: December 25, 2008, 08:45:56 AM »

SOME GIFTS

FROM SUEREU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paE73o-wo6g

THIS from:OC Register
The Arts Blog
Quote:
IT'S OFFICAL: CLAY AIKEN IS A BROADWAY STAR
Yet another sign that Clay Aiken has arrived as a serious Broadway star: yesterday he got his framed caricature installed at Sardi’s. That’s the Big Apple equivalent of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Clay silenced the naysayers with his Broadway debut in “Spamalot” earlier this year.

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #2051 on: December 25, 2008, 12:52:30 PM »

merry xmas

Cmas tree  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas   Cmas tree

Love you all,

Irene

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2052 on: December 25, 2008, 01:11:05 PM »

UNICEF BLOG.  NOT A REGULAR ONE. 

GWENN

http://fieldnotes.unicefusa.org/2008/12/clay_aiken_help_kids_in_emerge_1.html

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2053 on: December 25, 2008, 07:02:02 PM »

Hey Gwenn Santa wave
Thanks for all the great stuff you found today!

SO, I AM GONNA BE TACKY AND LOW.  I WANT TO KNOW WHAT JAYMES GOT FOR CHRISTMAS AND REED.  WHAT DID THEY GIVE CLAY?  INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.  IS CLAY IN NYC OR DID HE GO HOME TO RALEIGH?  I AM NOSY.   blush blush blush

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2054 on: December 25, 2008, 07:23:05 PM »

merry xmas

HAPPY HANNAKAH 

Hope that all who dwell here were able to celebrate the Holidays with people who love them !   

May your hearts be filled with JOY!

For two days, we have celebrated with family and extended family!  Lots of love and laughter!  Also, lots of food and a few glasses of wine!  blush

I haven't been posting much the past week or so because we had to make some major changes in our plans due to a loved one with a serious illness and also an untimely divorce announcement. Paranoid

These "challenges" actually brought our family even closer and we were able to celebrate the fact that we have each other to lean on . . . and we savored every holiday moment! All is well!

Again, warm holiday wishes to all!  :heartburst

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2055 on: December 25, 2008, 09:39:32 PM »

OMIGOSH!! I had the BEST Christmas EVER!!. I picked up my brother and we drove over to my sisters new house. After we had hung up our coats she said she wanted to take our pictures by the tree before the presents were all distributed.

So we stood next to each other and while she was focusing the camera someone came out down the hall behind her with a video camera. IT WAS MY BROTHER FROM ARIZONA!! He and his wife flew in last night- no one told us.

It is SOOO wonderful to see him again -its been a couple of years!! And both of my sons came to have brunch with us. It was great having the family together and we got wonderful pics.

My brother is here until Jan. 3rd. I have off tomorrow, so we are going to "hang out" and then  tomorrow night we will go to the restaurant where my youngest is a bartender and harass hiim a bit!! Laughing

I am truly happy tonight-and of course my family spoiled me with great gifts. Youngest son gave me an Apple Ipod so I can take Clay with me wherever I go!!

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2056 on: December 25, 2008, 10:36:15 PM »

MARILYN !  What a wonderful Christmas surprise.  Families together . . . the best gift ever!!  Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2057 on: December 26, 2008, 06:32:35 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.  HOPE YOU ALL HAD THE VERY BEST HOLIDAY. 

MARILYN--I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU, SWEETIE.

WE HAD A VERY NICE CHRISTMAS DINNER WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS.  MY BEST FRIEND AND HER HUSBAND HAVE BEEN LIKE FAMILY FOR OVER 30 YEARS.  WE HAVE WATCHED OUR KIDS GROW UP AND HER GRANDDAUGHTER.  I LOOK AT HER TREE AND SEE YEARS OF ORNAMENTS WE SHARE.  GOOD TIMES.

TODAY IS A QUIET ONE.  ER IS COMING OVER AND WE ARE ALL JUST RELAXING.  TOMORROW BARRY'S BEST FRIEND AND WIFE ARE COMING IN FOR THE DAY.  HAVEN'T SEEN THEM IN MONTHS.

SO, CLAY WORKED LAST NIGHT.  DID SD ALSO.  DIDN'T BLOG.  I AM GONNA COMPLAIN CAUSE THAT IS ANNOYING TO ME.  I DON'T USUALLY CRITICIZE TOO MUCH, BUT A MINUTE  TO SAY HAPPY HOLIDAYS WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HIM.  HE HAD TO DO THE FIELD NOTES ANYWAY.

I DID NOTICE IN THOSE FIELD NOTES THAT HE REALLY DIDN'T HAVE HIS HEART INTO ASKING FOR MONEY.  I UNDERSTOOD THAT WITH THE ECONOMY AS IT IS.

SO, I AM STILL WONDERING HOW HE SPENT THE HOLIDAY.  WE WILL NEVER KNOW, BUT I AM CURIOUS ANYWAY. 

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #2058 on: December 26, 2008, 08:26:58 AM »

Santa wave

Sun-muncher checking in!

I am rotund. I have been eating like it's going out of style. Paranoid

I'm rolling myself to the gym later to try to work off a few pounds.

I hope everyone had/is having a wonderful Christmas, Chanuka, Kwanzaa, 50% Off Sale, and anything else worth celebrating!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2059 on: December 26, 2008, 08:30:21 AM »

Evidently Clay spent the holiday working!! I am so glad he did stage door-I will bet the folks were really happy to see him! While I hope that he had a nice Christmas away from the theater, I do not expect him to share any of his private life- if he does, thats a plus!!

And I think they may have thought that the Christmas Card on the main page of the OFC was his Christmas greeting. I have learned not to expect too much. And I am hoping that the fandom does not gripe too much when he is taking his time off- and doesn't blog again.

I know when I am away from work I will not answer my emails or check my phone messages or even call in to work-that, to me- is my private time. 

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. Mine was so much better than I expected.

However, a mini rant- and no ones fault.  My son Jason aside, I am the ONLY one in my family that does not smoke. Everyone was very considerate of me- in my sisters own house, she set aside the enclosed porch as a smoking room-with a heater. The only problem is of course, that people who smoke are very social while doing so- so I watched a lot of TV while everyone else was on the porch smoking and TALKING for extended period of time. I felt excluded (which I KNOW they didnt intend, it was for my benefit that they smoked in a separate room).
rant/off

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx