gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:44:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 24  (Read 5927 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« on: September 24, 2008, 05:57:49 AM »

GOOD MORNING.. Smile

BELOW IS A LINK TO PEOPLE MAGAZINE. I KNOW SOME FANS ARE DEALING WITH CLAY'S NEWS. PERHAPS IF YOU READ SOME OF THIS INTERVIEW, IT MAY BE EASIER FOR THOSE FANS WHO HAVE ISSUES.

PEOPLE MAGAZINE
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 07:18:24 AM »

The Conclayve has an excellent new blog..

Reactions were all over the place within the fandom with the vast majority showing support for Clay. It was a very brave thing for him to do and a decision that he likely didn’t reach easily. I also admire Jaymes Foster for loving Clay so much that she put her 50 year old body through the preparation for IVF, when he could have adopted or used a surrogate. I am comforted that he has someone that he loves and trusts and who loves him back as they raise their son together in the glare of the public eye.

THE CONCLAYVE.COM
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:59:06 AM »

Thanks, Philly - I look forward to reading what other fans have to say today - I woke up thinking about how lucky Clay is to have a circle of friends and family (that includes us, too!!!) to love and support him. I have even been happy to find that most news stories have treated him fairly - and we can just ignore the ones that do not!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 08:10:33 AM »

I don't know what to think... I always kinda knew it in the back of my mind and didn't want to believe it. My husband told me about it last night when it showed up on Yahoo news. I'm really struggling with this one...

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
stargazer
Claymaniac

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:14:22 AM »

I am happy for Clay that he finally came out. I pretty much knew he was Gay when  used invitro fertilization to have a baby.

He will be much happier now and I can tell you his fan base will grow because the whole gay community will support him.

Some of the claymates will leave. Some will embrace his new freedom and happiness. I am proud of OMC. He did the right thing for himself and for Parker.

LIKE FINE WINE CLAY IMPROVES WITH AGE
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 08:25:56 AM »

Thanks, Philly - I look forward to reading what other fans have to say today - I woke up thinking about how lucky Clay is to have a circle of friends and family (that includes us, too!!!) to love and support him. I have even been happy to find that most news stories have treated him fairly - and we can just ignore the ones that do not!

That's what I'm doing looking for postive news about it.
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 08:36:30 AM »

Here's another blog from WebWeaver..

I feel a huge amount of respect for Clay. I am incredibly impressed that, deeply private person though he is, he has decided to come out because he doesn't want to bring up baby Parker "to lie or to hide things". That is an incredibly brave decision to make, in my opinion, and I imagine a very emotional one. I'm so happy for him that he's decided to make it - and I know he will find it to be the right one.

WebWeaver's World
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 09:00:42 AM »

Here are the scans of  People Magazine....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/dlfnd4s/2008/9-23-08-People-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/dlfnd4s/2008/9-23-08-People-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/dlfnd4s/2008/9-23-08-People-3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/dlfnd4s/2008/9-23-08-People-4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/dlfnd4s/2008/9-23-08-People-5.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/dancermom2/scans/9-23-08-People-6.jpg
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 09:11:23 AM »

Thanks Theresa. He sure has a handsome little guy!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »

Thanks Theresa. He sure has a handsome little guy!

You're welcome Monica... Huggles
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 09:58:36 AM »

Philly~ I just read the articles & saw the pictures from the magazine...Thanks so much.

How can people possibly not LOVE this honest man? He has bared his soul to us.

The article made me cry,and I wish I could just give Clay a big hug & let him know everything will be alright.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! :heartburst

Marlene

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 10:02:21 AM »

Philly~ I just read the articles & saw the pictures from the magazine...Thanks so much.

How can people possibly not LOVE this honest man? He has bared his soul to us.

The article made me cry,and I wish I could just give Clay a big hug & let him know everything will be alright.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! :heartburst

Marlene

Me too... Huggles
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 10:27:11 AM »

Clay's interview with Diane Sawyer is being promoted on GMA

GMA
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 11:12:41 AM »

HI MICHELLE,

FIRST, WELCOME TO CLAYMANIACS, CRAZY ABOUT SUPPORTTING CLAY. 

SECOND, I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF HERE.   I STILL CARE AND LOVE HIM. NOTHING HAS CHANGE. I ADMIRE HIS COURAGE TO FINALLY SPEAK UP. WHETHER IT WOULD HARM HIS CARREER OR NOT. HE GAVE THE BEST GIFT TO HIS NEWBORN SON, THE TRUTH.

THIRD, I BELIEVE MICHELLE YOU NEED POST 50 POSTS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE PM'S. PLEASE CLANDY CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG HERE.
mainer
Claymaniac

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 11:27:18 AM »

Lovely article -- thanks for the links to the scans.  A beautiful family!  I think that Parker may not get picked on -- at least not because of his Dad's orientation or the fact that his parents are friends and not romantic partners. Times have changed. Kids nowadays have friends and classmates who come from all sorts of situations -- the only thing that seems to matter is that there is love and understanding in the home.  One of our daughters dated the son of a lesbian who lived with her partner -- no one cared.  A much beloved gay art teacher here lived openly with  his partner -- back when there was no real support for gays -- and everyone loved him and no one cared.  A daughter has a friend whose Dad didn't realize he was gay until after he had had four kids -- the kids and wife, who later remarried, adjusted just fine, and no one in the community cared or particularly noticed.  This is just life.  Thank goodness that there is more understanding and openness than in the past, and people are more free to be who they are, accepted by others -- and accepting of themselves. 

mainer
clandy
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:03 AM »

wave

Philly ~ members can receive pm's no matter the number of posts.  They must enter a security code to send pm's if their post count is low.
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »

wave Philly! Thank you for posting that article. It was so sweet. Its very honest and straight from the heart.

This whole thing doesn't change how I feel about him. I still love him. He's a great guy, a great singer, great entertainer and I just hope that the Lord continues to bless him in numerous ways.

He's obviously a devoted dad and how cute are those pictures with Parker! Awwww he's just a cutie pie..I can see Clay in him! How about a great brother in Brett huh? No big deal, just loves him for who he is.

Happy hump day (Wednesday)

Jules Huggles

Sing badly if you must, but sing
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 11:46:05 AM »

Mainer,
           What a lovely  inspiring post. I also look forward to the day when everyone is accepted,

actually children are very accepting of others, maybe one day they will teach the grown ups.

Happiness is very fleeting.
                                                                             Betty
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 12:31:32 PM »

Philly thanks for letting me know about GMA. I will certainly be up to watch it.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 12:55:58 PM »

Can someone tape Clay's GMA appearance for me and send it to me on DVD?  I'd be glad to pay for shipping.  I'll be at work tomorrow, and I have no way of taping it. 

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx