gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:41:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 399
Total: 399

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay on cover of People  (Read 11777 times)
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« on: September 23, 2008, 03:29:07 PM »

People has a cover of Clay with Parker and the headline: Yes I'm Gay. He is finally telling his story and it's not what some people want to hear. I for one admire him for doing what he always does - he is being true to him self. Bravo. Here's the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/23/clay-aiken-cradles-newbor_n_128713.html

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »

SmileyCentral.com" border="0
Be true to yourself Clay!

-viki

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
mainer
Claymaniac

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »

omigosh is Parker ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!

No wonder Clay's been looking so happy, he's come to terms with coming out.

Clay forever!

mainer
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »

Clay, you and your beautiful son have my love and support.

Keep up the great work -- I'll always be there to support you

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 05:20:22 PM »

He's still the same good man, with that same caring heart, quick wit, and beautiful voice.

And I'm still the same fan. bigsmile

God bless you, Clay! Huggles

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 05:25:05 PM »

He's still the same good man, with that same caring heart, quick wit, and beautiful voice.

And I'm still the same fan. bigsmile

God bless you, Clay! Huggles

Couldn't agree more!  You are a very dear young man...still young to me, Clay!...and what a darling father with a darling baby boy...see the same facial shape anyone?...the same hairline...one of your early baby pics would make the comparison easy...wish I had current access to my picture files ...ah...the joys of switching systems!  Paranoid

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 05:42:37 PM »

SmileyCentral.com" border="0<
to all comments!

-viki

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
LOVE CLAY
Claymation

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »

Thank you Clay for giving your fans so much happiness through the years.
Thank you for bringing fans together like you have.
You are one in a million.
Love you Clay!

Rosemary

Eurydice
Claynewbie

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »

I don't care if he really is gay, he's still #$%@&@%  hot and he will forever get my motor running!

It might take me a while for it to sink in, though...
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 07:03:41 PM »

Cry!

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 07:06:25 PM »

Why does the date on that cover say October 4,2004?
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »

You're not looking at the right cover.

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »

Why does the date on that cover say October 4,2004?

Cuz People releases their magazines about a week ahead of the date printed on them.

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 07:14:35 PM »

The one in the link? In the first post? 2004?

I dunno. 

Maybe i need better glasses. Laughing
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 07:37:20 PM »

Dont cry mimi!! Huggles
I think the magazine cover says 2008.
-viki

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 07:52:56 PM »

I don't care if he really is gay, he's still #$%@&@%  hot and he will forever get my motor running!

I agree! It doesn't make a difference. He's still gorgeous!

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 09:31:47 PM »

I agree!

Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »

What is wrong with this computer of mine? Paranoid
It seems like the more I want to be here, the more it freezes up, let's see if this post goes through. bigsmile
You know, when people, non-fans of course, would not understand my Claylove, when they'd find out I am such a big fan, (or I'd actively tell them! Laughing ) and their question to me was always, "But he's gay isn't he?" I'd tell them he wasn't, always waiting to hear and believe Clay first over any rumor or magazine, and then I'd say that it doesn't matter, that I'd love him anyway.
And after just getting my computer to work, and finding this thread, I can honestly say that my statement, to pretty much everyone over the past five years is still true, I still love him. heartbeat
No more wondering if my feelings would change at all, or how I'd take the news if what I believed was impossible, would turn out to be true after all, I still feel, in my heart all the love and admiration for Clay that I've always had, maybe even more so.
In my opinion, he is a brave young man, making the courageous choice to just be himself, which as someone who isn't liked by too many people in my everyday life, I know how tough that can be, to say "this is me, take it or leave it", and stay true to yourself whether or not everyone likes it, instead of hiding who you are.
I feel happy for him, he has a beautiful son, I know he's a wonderful dad, him not wanting to raise Parker with lies shows the good values he's going to raise him with, and now he doesn't have to dodge rumors anymore, since everything is out in the open now, those monsters who've followed Clay and his fans around the past five years, are finally powerless, no more rumors, no more speculation, just Clay. Clapping
He captured my heart, and still has it unwaveringly, forever.
When I look at him, I see the same man who bought such joy to my life, when I hear him, I hear the same beautiful voice that I listened to, to get through some of the hardest times of my life, I see the same caring heart, the same good man, the same guy I'd be honored to meet, God willing, someday. bigsmile
I can't wait to get People in the mail, (just watch this be the issue that gets lost or comes destroyed! Laughing ) and see him on GMA, to hear everything he wants to share with us. Clapping
I'm still here, still a Claymate/Clayfan whatever one wants to call me, and anyone who stops being a fan over this is crazy, and not a real fan in my opinion. bigsmile Naughty
And yes, he's still hot ! Thud!
~Kelly~ wave

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 10:41:46 PM »

What is wrong with this computer of mine? Paranoid
It seems like the more I want to be here, the more it freezes up, let's see if this post goes through. bigsmile
You know, when people, non-fans of course, would not understand my Claylove, when they'd find out I am such a big fan, (or I'd actively tell them! Laughing ) and their question to me was always, "But he's gay isn't he?" I'd tell them he wasn't, always waiting to hear and believe Clay first over any rumor or magazine, and then I'd say that it doesn't matter, that I'd love him anyway.
And after just getting my computer to work, and finding this thread, I can honestly say that my statement, to pretty much everyone over the past five years is still true, I still love him. heartbeat
No more wondering if my feelings would change at all, or how I'd take the news if what I believed was impossible, would turn out to be true after all, I still feel, in my heart all the love and admiration for Clay that I've always had, maybe even more so.
In my opinion, he is a brave young man, making the courageous choice to just be himself, which as someone who isn't liked by too many people in my everyday life, I know how tough that can be, to say "this is me, take it or leave it", and stay true to yourself whether or not everyone likes it, instead of hiding who you are.
I feel happy for him, he has a beautiful son, I know he's a wonderful dad, him not wanting to raise Parker with lies shows the good values he's going to raise him with, and now he doesn't have to dodge rumors anymore, since everything is out in the open now, those monsters who've followed Clay and his fans around the past five years, are finally powerless, no more rumors, no more speculation, just Clay. Clapping
He captured my heart, and still has it unwaveringly, forever.
When I look at him, I see the same man who bought such joy to my life, when I hear him, I hear the same beautiful voice that I listened to, to get through some of the hardest times of my life, I see the same caring heart, the same good man, the same guy I'd be honored to meet, God willing, someday. bigsmile
I can't wait to get People in the mail, (just watch this be the issue that gets lost or comes destroyed! Laughing ) and see him on GMA, to hear everything he wants to share with us. Clapping
I'm still here, still a Claymate/Clayfan whatever one wants to call me, and anyone who stops being a fan over this is crazy, and not a real fan in my opinion. bigsmile Naughty
And yes, he's still hot ! Thud!
~Kelly~ wave

wave  Kelley: to your post, all I can say is, YOU GO GIRL!!

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 10:43:13 PM »

BTW  CLAY POSTED at OFC in a thread #1478)  - he is speechless (that's a first) and feels blessed to call us family.

That makes me so happy to hear that he is realizing the love from his fans is real - that we have his back.

I need to get more kleenex. Crap.

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx