gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:52:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 375
Total: 375

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 23  (Read 2982 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« on: September 23, 2008, 06:03:27 AM »

GOOD MORNING... Smile

If you were taking a cab across 44th Street on September 19, chances are it wasn't cheap. With Daniel Radcliffe appearing down the block in previews for Equus, the sidewalks got even more crowded with fans and onlookers, thanks to Clay Aiken's splashy return to Spamalot. After leaving the show in April (and becoming a father last month), the pop phenom reassumed the role of Sir Robin and brought down the house with his seemingly effortless performance and an ace rendition of "You Won't Succeed on Broadway." Aiken's signed on through January 4, so if you missed him the first time, here's your chance to be impressed. And trust us, the guy's pretty darn amazing.

BROADWAY.COM

UM, IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURES, THE LAST PICTURE HAS FANS IN IT, THERE'S SOMEONE EVERYONE MAY KNOW. FAR LEFT 3RD ROW.. Paranoid
claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 06:48:56 AM »

wave

ClayFan for Life!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 07:25:49 AM »

Thanks Lennon... Huggles

Monty Python's Spamalot" ($494,410) bumped up close to $80,000 to log the biggest jump of the week, with increased sales attributable in part to the Sept. 19 return of Clay Aiken. Perennial "The Phantom of the Opera" ($731,525) also rose by more than $75,000.

VARIETY.COM
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:35:20 AM »

Lennon - Thank you so much for those pics.    I'm such a baby, it made me all teary,   Cry!  I'm just so happy for Clay  Purple Banana 

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 07:42:59 AM »

Clay is Back in Town!

If you are sad that [title of show] is leaving - fear not...Clay Aiken has returned to the rialto to reprise his role in Spamalot.  Earlier this year, Aiken made his triumphant Broadway with the show earning glowing reviews from the New York press and wild enthusiasm from his legion of fans.

Newsday said "Aiken is a charmer" and the Associated Press said that "Clay Aiken deftly handles supremely silly."

Aiken will return to the role of ‘Sir Robin' and will join the Broadway company that is headed by Michael Siberry and Merle Dandridge as ‘King Arthur' and ‘Lady of the Lake' respectively.

I just want to point out that the press release headline read "Only American Idol finalist to slay the vicious chicken of Bristol triumphantly returns to Broadway."  What in gosh name does that mean???? 

YAHOO-BROADWAY
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 09:39:13 AM »

CARO HAS A NEW BLOG! Clapping

Aiken, Fans Conquer 'Spamalot'

This weekend's Broadway invasion by Clay Aiken and his fans, the Clay Nation, made headlines throughout the New York City theater community, some of which are highlighted here.

CAROLINA ON MY MIND
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »

Thanks for the news and links, Philly!!!!!!  Huggles

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 10:43:41 AM »

Thanks for the news and links, Philly!!!!!!  Huggles

Debbie

YOU'RE WELCOME DEB! Huggles
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 11:02:36 AM »

UM, IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURES, THE LAST PICTURE HAS FANS IN IT, THERE'S SOMEONE EVERYONE MAY KNOW. FAR LEFT 3RD ROW.. Paranoid

Is it the guy eating something?  Who is it?  I assume it's someone who has been a problem?????????????

Debbie
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 11:04:26 AM »

Philly~ Thank You for all the news...When are you going to take time to celebrate your Birthday? scratch

Birthday Cake!        Happy Birthday

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 11:15:01 AM »

Is it the guy eating something?  Who is it?  I assume it's someone who has been a problem?????????????

Debbie

NO, I'M IN THE PICTURE! Laughing
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 11:16:18 AM »

Philly~ Thank You for all the news...When are you going to take time to celebrate your Birthday? scratch

Birthday Cake!        Happy Birthday

Huggles
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »

Thanks for everything Philly! You look so happy in that pic!

-viki wave

SmileyCentral.com" border="0
SUPER PHILLY!

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »

We're great! We got Clay back to #1 on AOL MUSIC!

On My Way Here

-viki

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 12:21:16 PM »

We're great! We got Clay back to #1 on AOL MUSIC!

On My Way Here

-viki

Thanks Viki! Huggles
Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 04:42:02 AM »

Philly,

Thank you for all the news, links, and for mentioning the Carolina blog. Hope you had a very special birthday!   Huggles

Have a great week!   Wink

Caro

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx