gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:11:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 363
Total: 363

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK, SEPTEMBER 3  (Read 2650 times)
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« on: September 03, 2008, 06:55:52 AM »

GOOD MORNING.... Smile

ASCAP CREDITS CLAY WITH LOVER ALL ALONE!

AIKEN CLAYTON HOLMES  Society: ASCAP     CAE/IPI No. 512.66.98.46 

1 .   LOVER ALL ALONE
    (Title Code: 423174238) 

ASCAP.COM
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 07:05:55 AM »

THERE'S NO CHANGE WITH MEDIABASE THIS WEEK....

40 40  CLAY AIKEN On My Way Here 39 47 -8 0.098

THE CLAYBOARD
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 07:08:15 AM »

HERE ARE THE CURRENT AMAZON STANDINGS..

In Music

1. Metallica
2. Mamma Mia
3. Coldplay
4. NKOTB
5. Kid Rock
6. Brian Wilson
7. Michael Feinstein
8. Chris Tomlin
9. Randy Newman
10. ABBA

39. Carnival Ride

58. Daughtry

62. David Archuleta

63. Jordin Sparks

72. David Cook

75. Jennifer Hudson

94. Some Hearts

239. Small Town Girl

745. Kellie Pickler

937. My December

1,096. On My Way Here

1,244. Running Back To You

2,345. MCWL

2,683. Elliott Yamin

2,742. Ace Young

3,771. Katharine McPhee

4,317. Audio Day Dream

5,002. Taylor Hicks

5,678. MOAM

6,910. ATDW

7,496. We Weren't Crazy

7,696. Phil Stacey

17,268. Fantasia

THE CLAYBOARD
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 07:21:34 AM »

CARO HAS A NEW BLOG.. Smile

Fans are not alone in enthusiastically counting down to Clay Aiken's return to Spamalot on Broadway. Sir Robin is, too!

Most articles about the entertainer's highly anticipated reprise of the Sir Robin role in Monty Python's Spamalot quote the above paragraph. "Crying babies" references his newest real life role as father to Parker Foster Aiken, born on August 8.

CAROLINA ON MY MIND
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 07:25:08 AM »

A NEW BLOGGER WILL START BLOGGING ON CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE AND ALSO MORE NEWS ABOUT CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE.

As you all know, there are changes going on at Clay's Daily Double. Clayisouridol has had to step down as owner of CDD and has turned it over to me. I want to thank everyone for your patience as we have stepped away from giving you daily updates on what's going on in ClayNation. Though I am now back to writing some articles for our blog, I won't feel comfortable in my new position for a little while yet. So your patience will continue to be very much appreciated during this "learning time".

I do want to introduce CDD's newest blog writer to you. Her name is "justclayvn", and her first article, Champions of Change Award, is in today's blog. We will both be "learning the ropes" in our new roles at CDD, but we promise to continue to give you the best possible news blog that we can during this time and down the road.

Thank you for your continued readership, and if we can do anything better, please write us a comment.

CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 07:29:32 AM »

ANOTHER BLOGGER CLAY AIKEN RUMINATIONS TALKS ABOUT HOW TO GIVE TO UNICEF THROUGH CLAY'S MYSPACE PAGE.

There is a cool new gadget on Clay Aiken's Myspace page. It is an embedded application where you can join and donate to his "Cause" for UNICEF. Just go to his Myspace page, scroll down to the "Causes" section and click on the "Add this Cause to My Profile" button. You will be directed to install the application to your own Myspace page. After that you will be able to donate. Do it now!

CLAY AIKEN-RUMINATIONS
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 07:38:12 AM »

ISN'T IT AMAZING THAT CLAY AIKEN HAS BEEN ON LYCOS 50 FOR 455 WEEKS?

AND HE'S STILL #2 ON THE TOP 50 LIST. bigsmile

LYCOS 50
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 07:48:13 AM »

On My Way Here IS STILL #1  ON  AOL MUSIC!

AOL MUSIC
NCSandhillsDeb
Adults
SuperFan

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 07:53:15 AM »

Thanks for all the news and links, Philly!!!!!   Huggles

Debbie

All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.  Charles M Schulz
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 08:00:37 AM »

Thanks for all the news and links, Philly!!!!!   Huggles

Debbie

YOU'RE WELCOME DEB! Huggles
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 08:05:56 AM »

PINK ARMCHAIR GIVES ANOTHER GREAT LAUGH!  Laughing

IT'S THE CHUCKLE OF THE DAY! 

From The National Enquirer this week: 
Quote: 
Jimmy Kimmel [has been] desperately phoning and e-mailing his longtime lover/best pal to wimp: “Why aren't you returning my calls?” Said a source: “It's tragic…everyone in Jimmy's circle said that when he finally realized how he'd let Sarah slip through his fingers, he'd go nuts!” 

What torpedoed TV's perfect couple? No dramatic battling, say insiders -- just “couples stuff” they tried to fix in counseling. 

“Like, Sarah's a busy star in her own right, but when she'd come home to Jimmy ready for romance, he'd be hanging with frat-boy pals like Adam Sandler and Adam Carolla.” 

When counseling failed, Sarah asked if they should end it -- and was shocked when Jimmy just said “Okay.” Now he's taking it hard, reportedly sauce-ing hard, and phoning his lost love. Said a source: “Jimmy keeps saying he just wants to talk. Sarah's stopped taking his calls." 

(Clay’s living room, late at night. Jimmy Kimmel Live has just ended. Clay, cloth diaper slung over his shoulder, sits bathed in the flickering blue light from the TV, looking perplexed. He consults his watch, calculating the time difference in his head, and dials his iPhone. A haggard Kimmel answers from his darkened office, still in his suit from the taping, a bandage on his forehead. He's leaning very far back in his chair, with an open beer bottle and a bowl of something on the desk.) 

Kimmel (unusually subdued): Yo. 

Clay: Jimmy! How’re ya doin?’ 

Kimmel (slurring a little): Hey, you interrupted my streak. 

Clay: Streak? 

Kimmel: Catching cashews in my mouth. I’m up to 29. Wait. (Fumbles in the bowl, launches another one, catches it, and chews.) 30. Ah, well. The Guinness Book’ll have to wait. Whassup? 

Clay (a little tentatively): Jimmy, are ya okay? 

Kimmel (somewhat defensive): Whaddya mean? Of course I’m okay. 

Clay (unconvinced): Oh. Good. Ah jest saw the show, an'-- 

Kimmel: Really. Well, fan me with a brick. You NEVER watch my show. 

Clay (indignantly): Do too! Especially lately, now that Ah’m sittin' up nights with Parker. He’s bin-- 

Kimmel (taking a swig from the beer): So? Didja like it? 

Clay: Yore show? Well...if Ah’m bein’ honest, ya seemed...Ah don’t know...kinda off. 

Kimmel: Off? Are you saying I wasn’t funny? 

Clay (loyally): Oh, yore always funny. Even if Helen Mirren didn't seem ta think so. 

Kimmel: Well, geez, all I said was I liked her boobs. And I thought she'd want the audience to know if they were real or not. 

Clay: Yeah, but...well...looks like you thought wrong. Are ya still bleedin?' 

Kimmel (gingerly touching the bandage): Nah, it was just a scratch. Those stilettos can sure be lethal, though! Yikes. 

Clay: Ah wouldn't know. Um...Jimmy, listen...Ah've bin readin’ some stuff 'boutcha lately, an’ Ah jest wanted ta make s-- 

Kimmel (disgustedly): Oh, Clay. You of all people should know better than to believe a bunch of tabloid crap. (He aggressively polishes off the beer, tosses it with a clatter into a wastebasket that is, troublingly, full to the brim of empties.) I’m absolutely great -- fantastic, actually. Geez, did you really think I was broken up about this breakup? (cracking himself up) Oh, look...I made a funny. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! So don’t wor--(his voice starts to quaver) I’m-- 

Clay (cautiously): Jimmy, yore startin’ ta skeer me. Have you bin drinkin?’ 

Kimmel: No! No no no. Well...maybe just a little. Okay, maybe MORE than a little. But I--(losing it)--I’m--ohhhhh... (bursts into tears) 

Clay (alarmed): Oh no. This is about Sarah, isn’t it? 

Kimmel: No, I have a hangnail. (thundering) Of COURSE it’s about Sarah! How could I have done that, Clay? Huh? How could I have been such a douchebag? 

Clay: Well, why the heck didja say yes when she asked ya about callin’ it quits? 

Kimmel: Oh, God. I must’ve been out of my freakin’ mind. But it was all my fault. I shoulda told Adam Carolla to take a hike. And Adam Sandler. And Andy Dick. 

Clay (sourly): Well, you shoulda told him ta take a hike a long time ago. Evertime he comes over ta yore house he manages ta set somethin’ on fire. 

Kimmel (weepy, full of remorse): And my other buddies, too...I coulda cut out some of the poker games, turned off the football sometimes, spent some time doing stuff she...(disgustedly) ohhh, I’m such an a**hole. 

Clay (sympathetically): Yeah, Ah know. (quickly) Ah mean -- no, yore not! So, you’ve bin callin’ her? 

Kimmel: Not that much. (despairingly) Only about a billion times. 

Clay: An’ she’s not takin’ yore calls? 

Kimmel: Nope. She even changed her outgoing voicemail message: (mimicking her) “Hi, this is Sarah -- leave a message. Except if you’re Jimmy Kimmel, in which case I’ve got a message for YOU: DROP DEAD.” 

Clay: An' ya tried emailin’ her? 

Kimmel: Sure I did. All of ‘em are bouncing back with an automatic message: “WHAT PART OF ‘DROP DEAD’ DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?” 

Clay: Hmmm...sounds like she’s kinda pissed. Didja send her some flowers? 

Kimmel: She sent ‘em back...you guessed it... 

Both: ...DEAD. (they sigh) 

Clay: Much as Ah hate ta suggest this -- coss Ah'm definitely seein' a pattern here -- mebbe ya oughta try goin’ over ta her house. Y'know...in person. 

Kimmel: Please. You think I didn’t? Crap on a cracker, I lived on her front steps for three days like a homeless guy. 

Clay: Gosh. Ah had no ahdea. 

Kimmel: Oh, don't feel bad. I collected seven dollars in loose change, a container of leftover chicken fried rice and a coupon for a free Subway sandwich. Heck, I was even planning to do my show from there-- 

Clay: A ratings bonanza, Ah'll bet. Too bad it isn't sweeps. 

Kimmel: --until the cops showed up and slapped me with a restraining order. 

Clay: Well, that's kinda extreme, if ya ask me. Anyway, Ah’m not shore what else y-- 

Kimmel (brightening): Hey! She always liked you. Maybe you could come and talk to her? Maybe she’d lis-- 

Clay: Oh, Jimmy...Ah’m not shore that’s such a good ahdea. An’ she skeers me anyway. What if she’s packin’ heat? 

Kimmel (derisive laugh): Oh, listen to you. “Packing heat.” C’mon, Clay -- help me out here. You’re my best friend in the whole world. 

Clay (wryly): Well, ya said so on TV, so it MUST be true. 

Kimmel: Damn right. Pleeeeeeaaaaze? 

Clay (reprovingly): Ya could make it ta one o' mah concerts once in a while, y'know. 

Kimmel: I promise. Anyth-- 

Clay (reluctantly): Ah gotta a feelin' Ah'm gonna regret this. But what the heck. Ah'll call her. On one condition. 

Kimmel: What's that? I mean, besides the "dragging-myself-to-a-concert" thing. 

Clay: Ah don't like ta see ya drinkin.' Take it from me -- ya rilly gotta rein it in. Ya don't wanna turn inta a lush. 

Kimmel: HAH! You think that's bad? The other night I was cleaning out the freezer-- 

Clay (incredulous laughter): 'Scuse me...what? You actually cleaned out yore freezer? YOU? BWAHAHAHAHA! Gimme a second while Ah pick mahself up off the floor. 

Kimmel (ignoring him): --and I found Sarah's last batch of homemade pot brownies. 

Clay: Uh oh. 

Kimmel: Oh yeah. (intoning) "One toke over the line, sweet Jesus...one toke over the line..." 

Clay: Great. Now yore turnin' inta a junkie. 

Kimmel: Ahhh, don't worry, Clay -- it's just a phase. 

Clay: It better be. Or we're gonna be talkin' the "R" word. 

(pause) 

Kimmel (muddled): Ravioli? 

Clay (huge eyeroll): REHAB, Jimmy. REHAB.

©copyright 2008 Pink Armchair

THE IDEAL IDOL-THE R WORD-PINK ARMCHAIR
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 08:16:49 AM »

LET'S SEE WHAT IS IN THE STARS FOR CLAY....Baby Dust

You will be able to make just about anything entertaining today, given the huge wave of creative energy that you're riding on right now. You know how to keep your brain exercised and have fun in very subtle ways -- you don't have to be laughing hysterically to enjoy what you're doing. For you, just taking a walk outside and enjoying the scenery will be enough. Small gestures, quiet conversations, and unconscious actions will be a hallmark of today.

YAHOO-ASTROLOGY
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »

HAHA I absolutely love the pink armchair! lmao
-viki

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
Carolina Clay
Claymation

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 08:00:28 PM »

CARO HAS A NEW BLOG.. Smile

Fans are not alone in enthusiastically counting down to Clay Aiken's return to Spamalot on Broadway. Sir Robin is, too!

CAROLINA ON MY MIND

wave Philly, glad you enjoyed the blog! Thnx, too, for all the news and links.    Clapping

Caro

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx