gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:09:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Komen Race for the Cure  (Read 1901 times)
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« on: August 27, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »

A very lovely lady I used to work with at my dentist's office died from cancer last evening.  She was working when I started there and we immediately hit it off.  She was bald when I started working there, and she soon shared with me that she had just finished her chemo.  She had recurring breast cancer that had spread to her brain at that time.  A year on more after, she had another recurrence with spread to her spine.  She was really a brave woman having gone through treatments on 3 seperate occasions.  She was also the lady who heard some of my Clay music one day and fell in love with it. Over the years, I purchased Clay CDs for her and even shared some of my downloads with her.  When she finally had to quit working, she took some more of his CDs, saying that his voice "comforted" her. 

Last winter, another lady I work with was diagnosed with breast cancer.  She underwent surgery, chemo and radiation treatments.  I am happy to say that she is doing fine at this point.

She has formed a team, Smile Makers for the Cure, for the upcoming fundraising Race in Maine.  I have joined her team and hope you all will share your support for my friends and others in need.

Thank-you!

To donate:
Smile Makers Team Page

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx