gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:24:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 357
Total: 357

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLP #110 :: Spamalot 2 - Having money in the bank is sooo over-rated! (Rated R)  (Read 226593 times)
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1760 on: November 28, 2008, 07:33:21 PM »

Philly, Tammy & Frannie~ NOW THOSE WERE ALL HAWT! Flame

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1761 on: November 29, 2008, 05:41:54 AM »

Good Morning....morning

Overslept need to run over to my mom's...

Here's some vitamin C

I hope he does the stage door again!

Love ya

Philly

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1762 on: November 29, 2008, 05:50:34 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

Today is my first day for Wrapping for Inclusion for Wichita this year.  I'm about to head to Wichita.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1763 on: November 29, 2008, 10:33:57 AM »

Meesa~ I hope you wrap lots & lots of presents for the BAF...Good luck!!

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1764 on: November 29, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »

**ANNOUNCEMENT** 2007 CLAYMANIACS COOKBOOKS STILL AVAILABLE

Surprise!!!  We saved back a box of Claymaniacs cookbooks from last year for this year's holiday giving.  Or if you are new and never got a chance to get one of our cookbooks by our very own members, here is your chance!!!

The recipes are all from Members and friends of Claymaniacs, and the artwork is original by 2 of our members: "Jan"/Jeanne Norman Chase and "Clays Cashew"/Carla Dubany.  Here is a picture of the hardback cover. 

It is a hardcover cookbook with ring bindings, dividers, and an index for easy recipe finding.  It makes an excellent gift, and certainly is a keepsake for every Claymaniac and Clay fan.

The cost of the cookbook is $20.00 which includes priority shipping, which just takes a few days.  Proceeds from the cookbook go to Clay's charity, the BAF.

If you would like to order, please PM me with your name and address and I will put one aside for you.  You may pay using PayPal : pamela@claymaniacs.com  or by sending a personal check or money order made out to Pamela Broadwell at:

Pamela Broadwell
c/o Michelle Walker
P.O. Box 91404
Raleigh, NC 27675

First come, first served!!!  You'll be very pleased with our cookbook, as so many of us are!!!  I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!!
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1765 on: November 29, 2008, 12:48:17 PM »

CLAY BLOGGED...

stilldreaming
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dreamlover

« Reply #1766 on: November 29, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »

wave

Thanks for the heads up Philly, but that blog was a bust.  I'd hoped Clay would write about the chat with his fans today... instead it was just another lecture before the meeting even occurred. 

Wonder if Marilyn or Gwenn got to ask any questions?  I can't wait to hear their full report!  Has anyone heard from them yet?

"Nothing happens unless first a dream...." ~ C. Sandburg
East Coast Posse party coordinator  cheers2
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1767 on: November 29, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »

I think it's still going on. I texted Marilyn beforehand to let her know Clay blogged and she didn't reply.

She texted me on her way into the city to let me know she was on her way there.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1768 on: November 29, 2008, 04:22:08 PM »

Well, my friend BigApple asked my question today!

Here's her recap from getclayaiken...

This is bottlecap, posting some bullet points on the chat by phone from bigapple. These are just quick noted - more accurate details to come later.

Kentucky pullover, track pants, sneakers, Sat on stool for part and then the edge of the stage.

Parker questions off limits. Don't waste time saying Happy Birthday, asking for hugs or for a song.

What blue collar job would he want to do. Didn't know what that meant and didn't have an answer.

Has he ever stood on the Nights of Ni stilts - No.

Will he extend to Jan. 11 - no.

Would he do another Broadway show - only if he could sing more than he does in Spam.

Would he take guitar lesson - Not interested anymore. Still has trouble with the piano that he plays in the show.

What qualities does he think are important in a performer - ability to change things up.

Would he do a variety show - not after Rosie.

Has he ever watched the original Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie - still hasn't watched it all yet after trying a couple of times.

His favorite hair - the current style because he can do it by himself. Very favorite was All is Well cover hair, but he didn't think he could do it by himself.

What would he like to see Obama do as president - focus on programs for children, Commented that UNICEF isn't allowed to help children in Iran and Afghanistan.

Because of the economy, would he co-tour - he had a hard time answering the question. He loved touring with Kelly.

International touring - needs international record company sponsorship, and he doesn't see the likelyhood of that happening right now.

Next album - may not be original songs. ATDW is his favorite because he loves the songs. He would do AI over and over again because he loved the songs.

After Spam - time off without giving specifics after that.

If he had a talk show - wouldn't have celebrity guests.

Favorite charities - A Better Life in Wake County.

Prime Time shows he'd like to be on - The Closer, 30 Rock ( like everybody else). He doesn't like Boston Legal anymore because it's too soap opera-ish.

The difference between having Clay fans and other fans in the Spam audience - doesn't matter as long as they cheer.

Will he sing any Christmas songs on the morning shows this year - No. The parade interview will be it for the holiday season.

What other role in Spam would he like to do - Tom Deckman's part.

Do you have a question for your fans - What the hell do you keep coming back for? 

What Spam songs run through your head - Bright Side of Life, which he annoys Jaymes with

He continued to answer questions as the audience filled out to maximize the time.

Talking to Lin now...she wanted to add a few things after she's had a chance to think things over.

She said very strong opinion about not asking who he voted for, about not bringing politics into the conversation, when the question about Barack was asked. He wasn't mad, just didn't want to bring too much politics into the talk.

She will recap later. She's still trying to sort it all out. She had a great time.

She got your question in Philly (we had three out there...who would be his pick for first guest, PB&J, and stage direction questions) and he said he wouldn't have a celebrity as his first guest. He didn't go into it anymore.

Lin is now having dinner with friends to see if anyone remembers more. She said dancermom took shorthand, and butterflyshine took notes too, but most who she talked to backed down from trying to record.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1769 on: November 29, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »

From ToniBabe Via Ch Via GCA

from Toni7babe after chat Part 4

Reiterateing...

The chat was absolutely FANTASTIC! Superb, just great. He tried so hard to accommodate everyone, answered as many questions as he could, even as they were walking out. He was funny and smart and sincere. He was gracious and worked the crowd to include everybody. Everyone was so pleased. The whole thing was wonderful. He was in total control, just a great experience. They enjoyed it so much; it was so worth the money.

Staff at Shubert and Broadway Cares were so complimentary and kept thanking the fans for supporting them, thanked them for doing this for Broadway Cares and for making it happen. The staff said it was all Clay’s idea.

The troops all say HI to all of us. All talking and helping with input and having dinner at Robert Emmit’s ?sp. Toni and Scarlett ..... and AAIT, angelty, ClaysFayevorite, irishbookgal, Playbiller, stilltheone and WinkAtMe.

OK...back to Q & A. I haven’t read all of what’s been posted, so some of this may be duplicates. Sorry.

If he could design a perfect career from scratch, what would it be? Doesn’t know, never thought he’d do anything like Spamalot and there he is doing it. If he said there was something he didn’t want to do, something would come along and then it would bite him. Open to most everything.

Loves touring, wants to get back to doing some.

CNN—likes Heidi Collins ?sp He just wants the NEWS. He doesn’t want to hear people’s opinions-- even if they agree with him.

Asked how fame has changed him. He’s gotten a little more jaded and guarded. Joked that he might need to lie on the couch.

TV:
He’s tired of Boston Legal—it’s gotten too soap box.
Brothers and Sisters is a soap opera.
He’d play any part on the Closer.

Someone asked him to sing the Amen. He said no, wasn’t going to sing.

Asked if he could ask the fans a question, what would it be? Exact quote, per toni, “What the hell is wrong with you guys? Why do you keep coming around?” LAUGHING. Very cute. He joked about saying hell, “Oh, I said a curse word.”

Someone asked about playing the guitar, thought they’d remembered that from an interview or something. He said, “No, I don’t think God wanted me to do that.” But if he could be bestowed that skill, that would be fine.

In Spamalot, when he tries to play the piano, he still pushes the wrong buttons. (keys, Clay, keys)

Asked in these 5 years what he liked best. Really hard question, but he loved Idol. And he loves to create a show for a tour—especially loves the first 2 nights.

Sitting down with Obama for half an hour. Thinks the economy is the biggest issue, but he’d talk about UNICEF and similar things regarding children. Politics should have no borders when it comes to that.

Asked about singing Christmas songs on the morning shows. He said the album is really old now. If you want to hear him sing, you’re gonna have to get out the CD and play that.

tamaraluvs
Adults
Enthusiastic

One sexy daddy!!

« Reply #1770 on: November 29, 2008, 05:39:07 PM »

Stopping in to say  wave

Just finished decorating the house and setting up and decorating the tree............. crazy Now I'm Tired and my corp. tunnels are acting up Roll eyes .......Oy Ve' blink

GO TEAM USA!!!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1771 on: November 29, 2008, 07:13:34 PM »

Stopping in to say  wave

Just finished decorating the house and setting up and decorating the tree............. crazy Now I'm Tired and my corp. tunnels are acting up Roll eyes .......Oy Ve' blink

Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1772 on: November 29, 2008, 07:17:59 PM »

My friend Lin who is Bigapple justed posted at the GCA

Thanks so much to Laughn and Bottlecap for making sense of my post-chat ramble. Clay scared most of us** out of doing an covert recordings by saying "you're NOT recording anything are you?!" But more than the recording, I do wish there were some visuals. If it helps, he reminded me of his World Series look (and that photo that Laughn I both love): finely chiselled bone structure, clear eyes, no fat at all anymore on his face. And towards the end he kept scratching himself under his arm

I was the 4th to go into the theatre, and chose to sit in the center of the 2nd row. Was surprised that no one really showed up until way after 2 pm. Fandom does feel more subdued.

The recaps I've read thus far are accurate. As for the "covers", his point was that radio stations are not that interested in 'original music' (might have meant more of HIS original songs, and he scrunched his face), and he kept stressing it was the QUALITY of the songs on ATDW and Idol (and Jukebox) that made him want to keep singing them.)

Song that gets stuck in his head while doing show......Bright Side of Life....Jaymes gets angry because he sings it at home all the time.

This was actually Strummer's question that had I passed on to another fan. But she asked for a Spam song that kept running thru his head. Another question I handed out was about the best director's note he's gotten, but than fan was not called.

Philly, he kept passing over me. I finally got the question in towards the end, thank god!

I'm going out to a dinner now, so will post more if I can remember. As usual, I was totally mesmerized by how he looked (since we haven't seen "real" Clay for a while). Found out that today's Chat was the last of the BC events for Spamalot.

*There was some audio taken, but we don't know yet how extensive it was. Stay tuned.

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #1773 on: November 29, 2008, 10:57:21 PM »

wave Just checking in to say hi. Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend so far.

Ah I see some of you went to meet with Clay for the Broadway Cares! Intersting Q & A. Hopefully if he does covers again, maybe they'll be the upbeat and rockin' ones..hmm we'll just have to wait and see how things go. You never know things always change with Clay bigsmile I just want to hear him sing again and yest it would be nice to see his face on tv again. You know it would be great if he did a cameo in Scrubs again, he was good in that one.

I'm happy that my CD player in my car works again! I've been without it for months now and when I finally called the dealership to schedule to get it checked next Monday, I don't know why but I thought why not test it again, and what do you know it worked! So I finally bought my copy of Clay's first x'mas CD during yesterday's Black Friday shopping and was happy to hear that lovely voice on my CD player.

Yes I actually woke up at 4 am. and didn't get home until Noon! By then DH and the dog were looking at me with 'Now that you're done shopping, are you going to feed us?'  Laughing

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1774 on: November 30, 2008, 07:03:42 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

Happy Birthday Clay!

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #1775 on: November 30, 2008, 10:26:55 AM »

I see we're back home again!  Purple Banana Haven't been around for a week or so.  I have spent about an hour catching up on everything so I have to go now. But I wanted to drop in and wish Clay a happy birthday too! I saw him on Rosie. Too funny.  Huggles to everyone!

Happy Birthday CLAY!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1776 on: November 30, 2008, 01:50:22 PM »

wave

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1777 on: November 30, 2008, 02:02:46 PM »

wave
Hey Philly, we've got snow/rain storm happening here sheesh glad I'm not out having to drive in this crap Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #1778 on: November 30, 2008, 02:08:14 PM »

It's raining buckets here in Philly.

Mr. Philly took the day off.  Has the bug that's going around..

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1779 on: November 30, 2008, 02:10:40 PM »

Mr. Philly took the day off.  Has the bug that's going around..

which end Paranoid

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx