gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:47:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 278
Total: 278

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 131 :: The Cozy Cottage  (Read 159313 times)
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1860 on: December 17, 2008, 12:15:54 AM »

I don’t understand as to why some people have to have dogs when they won’t take good care of them. I tried to ignore my neighbor’s little dog because he/she does have a little house in their yard but these past couple of days the weather has been very cold and I could hear this little thing cry in a shaky kind of cry. The family has children and yet no one plays with this dog, all he/she probably needs is a little care and love. Late today, I decided to remove a hallow block that I use to cover a broken fence a while back. I hope this dog would fit in it and use it. I don’t mind keeping her/him while this freezing weather continued.

FIL’s therapy session went well, he was using this thing (sorry I don’t have a clue what it’s called) with wheels and FIL pushes it as he walks. Yesterday his doctor exchanged it for a cane. Apparently his leg is getting (no feeling yet) stronger. His left arm is still weak though.

All my brats had their nail clippings, Wolf and Coco didn’t mind it but Wave fought until the end. I was afraid he was going to have a stroke.

The post office visit was a nightmare, too many people and long lines. MIL sat while I stand in line. We are done mailing Christmas presents, thank God.

Hello to AC, Sara, JoAnn, Kelly, Michelle, Tiffany, Glory, Dudley, and the rest…see you all sometime today.

Frankie, I was thinking of asking you about Shirl, I guess no one is being left out with this freezing weather. We are expecting more snow tonight. The mountains look very pretty and white. I hope Shirl is keeping herself warm and cozy.

Miss Betty, you poor woman Huggles…I don’t think I could handle a gushing tank.  I hope your carpet dries completely as we don’t want anything growing in it. Cat’s hate noises, I’m sure Sunny was very uncomfortable.

Pepe I missed the CT gals too, I hope they’d start posting again. Even though I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting any of you here, I feel closer to many of your compare to some of my real life friends. How have you been Miss Pepe, I hope you are keeping yourself warm. I believe it is cold all in most places.

Miss Carol, where are you?

Miss Evelyn, so glad to have you posting at OCD, Huggles you didn’t really think I would forget showing the photos of your yummy cookies to my family, did you? Wink  My sister commented how delicious it looked and thought it must have taken you a long time to bake them all. I talked to my family about a lot of you here and that I have not met any of you, I think they were more amazed that I haven’t met any of you and yet we to shared cookies and what not. No snide remarks towards Clay, in fact they love his music. I left all my CDs and CD player at my older brother’s house. BTW, very interesting how you make your pineapple upside-down cake. I will pm you for your recipe, thanks.

Carla, I’m glad you enjoyed the photos I have been posting, thanks. Huggles

Jan, it’s good to hear the tendons and ligaments on your left arm are mending. Have patience and soon you will be as good as new. Huggles

Glory my cats climbed on my Christmas trees, in fact the little brats played around it. We used to keep our C. trees a little longer for them to enjoy. Enjoy Callie - I missed my cats.

Woody, I feel like a broken record all the time. Laughing My husband is forgetful and in most cases I have to remind him of his appointment when he gets it, during and just before he shows for the appointment. I would give him a list of something to pick-up before coming home, I handed the list to him, saw him put it in his pocket and yet he still manages to loss it. Boggles the mind. BTW, my husband is forever telling me and my son to warm the car before driving off.

Prissy, I was visiting the “Recipe thread” earlier but didn’t really have the time to look at every page. I will go back there again soon as I need plenty of soup recipes. BTW, I don’t think any of you here had ever experience urinating behind or under a bush, Laughing it's uncomfortable and we have to worry about poison ivy. Laughing

Good night OCD… Baby Dust Baby Dust Baby Dust

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1861 on: December 17, 2008, 03:21:40 AM »

Santa wave

Yeah!! The site is back up! I could not get on at all last night. Philly and I wereover at the alternate site - but we were the only two while I was there.

Evelyn -  Huggles good to see you! If I see that you have posted on the Red Thong, I go over there to check on you. Good to see you here.

Pepe - gumbo is served with crackers! (You would guess French bread, huh?)

dudley - good luck with the fried turkey - it is really good, but I would never try it. My brother in Tennessee has gotten into the habit of frying one, and here my SIL is in charge of that.

Jan - I am happy for your son - and for you, since you do not have a daughter. Just keep on being patient  Paranoid (Let me change that - just be patient  Laughing ) and rest and your body will heal. I'm glad that you are finally getting better.  Huggles

lolita - I'm happy to hear that your FIL is well enough to use a cane instead of a walker - that is real progress. Shirl has been cold - she is like our Florida friends - not accustomed to cold weather at all. But she is like me, too - she uses her electric blanket!

Have a great Hump Day everyone - I hope to finish all of the wrapping today (have a few more stocking things and have to get ribbon and bows on the grandchild presents) and I want to get the heavy cleaning (floors) out of the way today. See all of you later 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1862 on: December 17, 2008, 04:12:47 AM »

Santa wave Santa wave Santa wave

Session 132 is up and running.  Please post over there!!!  I will be locking these doors soon.
Woodstock X131

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [94] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx