gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:50:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 346
Total: 346

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 131 :: The Cozy Cottage  (Read 159490 times)
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2008, 04:45:18 PM »

wave AC, Betty, Pepe, Kat, Carol, and all the rest!!!
Off to that shower...
Woodstock X131

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2008, 04:50:11 PM »

Pepe and Debbie ~ thank you!!!! Huggles Huggles I am sooo happy and it was my 1st vocab test too Super Happy!!!

Debbie ~ I heard about the new judge but I didn't hear about Paula's recation!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
claydevotee
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2008, 04:55:06 PM »

PRISSY,  good thoughts and prayers going your way for Skip's colonoscopy.  May his procedure go smoothly and may the results be just fine. Is this a routine colonocopy or one that has been ordered because of some specific symptoms??? Either way, having these tests can create so much anxiety for the patient and his/her loved ones.  

How awful that they have been doing therapy on your Mom when she has a fracture.  

FRANKIE, I never thought of that.   Paranoid  She went through 4 weeks of post surgical rehabilitation not knowing about this hairline fracture.  Now the doctor has her on heavy Vicodin to mask the pain and his told her to "resume normal activity".  What the heck???? 

I get so frustrated and feel so helpless knowing she lives 160 miles away.  I need to get over there as soon as I am able to really see what's going on.  And then I might go raise some hd$$ with her doctors.

Thea,
            Big prayers for good news tomorrow. I hope all the lesions are benign.  
        It must be hard to have  something like this hanging over you, remember
        you have a whole lot of love coming your way.

Hugs,            Betty

BETTY, thank you so very much for understanding that.   Huggles Yes, it is something hanging over me every day, but I am usually able to push it aside UNTIL something like a bad mammogram pops up again.Then I have a temporary lapse of composure and sanity!!!!  crazy But  I am now a 2-year breast cancer survivor and I intend to be around for a long time if I have anything to do with!   Unlike others, I am still healthy enough to fight.  So many other people have illnesses that render you helpless.  I think of  LIZ having dealt with ALS before she died.  

Anyway, thanks for the outpouring of love and concern here.  kum-bi-ya I will let you know the results tomorrow.  The doctor's initial evaluation after the procedure today that a benign diagnosis is likely.  

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2008, 04:55:50 PM »

Woodstock: No! I wasn't paying much attention to the Idol news, big surprise  Smile But i found this article about Paula's commentary...

"American Idol" judge Paula Abdul has spoken out about her "concerns" over the hiring of songwriter Kara DioGuardi as the show's new expert.

Grammy-winner DioGuardi will join original judges Abdul, Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson on the hit talent show when its eighth season kicks off next year.

The songwriter and producer is a standout talent in the music industry, writing hit tracks for superstars including Britney Spears, Celine Dion and Christina Aguilera.

But former pop star Abdul is worried about how the show's fans will take to the newcomer as well as how DioGuardi will interact with her fellow panelists.

According to UsMagazine.com, Abdul told Phoenix's KISS-FM, "I am concerned about the audience and acceptance. Time will tell. We'll see.

"That's gonna be weird if it's a split decision. I'm sure Simon will get to make the final call. It takes the fun out of all the hard work I do to push those kids through."

But Abdul also told People.com that she is "thrilled" that DioGuardi will be on the show.

ABDUL COMMENTARY

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2008, 04:59:51 PM »

WOODY YEP NOT FAIR NOT EVEN SURE I WILL LIKE THIS JOB IF NOT I WILL NOT DO IT. LOTS OF ADS IN TONIGHTS PAPER I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR, PROBLEM IS IF I TAKE ONE IT WILL BE THE SAME SITUATION, REALLLY NEED TO FIND A PRIVATE PAY CARE THEN I WILL NOT HAVE TO REPORT IIT, NOT LEGAL BUT A PERSON IS FORCED INTO IT. OR ESLE MOVE INTO A APT. THAT IS NOT SUBSIZDED THEN THEY CANNOT SAY A WORD TO ME ABOUT IT.

IF I MOVE TOP KY I WILL JUST MOVE INTO A REGULAR APT COUNT ON THAT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2008, 05:04:52 PM »

Quote from: Pepe
  Marv Albert used to be pretty good till he got himself in trouble.  Frank Gifford used to be good to till he got in big trouble

bigsmile Oh well...those incidents are ancient history and they had little effect on their broadcasting skills even though Gifford suffered more because of who is wife is/was or still is. I don't pay attention to what they do in their private lives unless it's splattered all over the media one can't help but not be informed. I remember the Gifford saga but still think he's a good broadcaster, the same with Marv. I can see where women may find the men "offensive" as men, but to the average football watcher, mostly men, it doesn't enter our mind's what a broadcaster does off the air. Marv's son, Kenny Albert, by the way, is a back-up broadcaster for CBS.

Woodstock: I think the addition of a fourth judge ruins the show...the three person judging system "worked" because it was an odd number...now with potentially 4 judges, there's too many instances perhaps where the judges will be split in half pro and con...i think this new judge was added because they're going to kick someone off and this new judge will be the third judge in time. I think she's going to become Paula's eventual replacement if the show keeps on going. I also think Simon brought this new judge on board because he wants younger men to watch the show instead of the program having a more female audience...younger men are the audience targeted at rock radio stations and I think the show is going to head in a rock direction instead of the standard pop-AC formula it's had since the beginning.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
claydevotee
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2008, 05:12:07 PM »

GLORY, I wish I could hire you as my mother's health aide.  But the question is:  Would you be up to the challenge????   ROFLMAO Even my brother (he lives in Maryland) has written her off after taking care of her for one week after her surgery.  I'm the only one left in our family who can deal with her at this point!!!  Paranoid

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2008, 07:03:50 PM »

wave Kat, AC, Thea, Glory, and anyone else around!!!

I did a GOOD job getting through most of my list.   Clapping  Now time to settle down and read that contract. 

AC - Thanks for finding that info about the 4th judge.  You are right, it will be interesting if it is a tie.  We shall see how this plays out.

Time to say goodnight to the OCD.  Have a great night and see you in the morning!!!
Woodstock X131

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

Today has been a better day for Roger(thank goodness) I was beginning to wonder if I would ever be able to find anything he would be able to swallow, but today he had grits & an egg for breakfast...For lunch some mashed potatoes,and tonight macoroni (cooked very soft)with just milk & butter in it....also some applesauce....Not to appealing ,but it was something that he was able to swallow without to much trouble.

Again thanks for all your prayers & concern for him.

Marlene

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2008, 07:31:20 PM »

wave

Hello!

We went out to the house to water plants - decided not to do any work tonight. they are coming to install carpet in the two old bedrooms, and the plumber got so much done today - he will finish tomorrow Clapping Now if the electrician and the guy that hooks the plumbing to the sewer would only get finished, we could move home - house would not be finished, but livable.

I just talked to Kaitlyn - tomorrow she begins kindergarten - she is more excited than Kat is about her Senior year!  lmao lmao

Debbie and Woody - I miss being able to get up in the middle of the night when I cannot sleep. Staying here at the office, I would wake Lewis and the dogs up, so when I can't sleep now, I just have to lie here and be miserable - at home I could always go to another room and do something else!

Mimi2 - to use the emoticons above the reply box, just click on the one you want to use when you get to the place in your sentence where you want to place it!

Glory - NO FAIR about the rent - hope the doughnuts helped!  Laughing

Kat - No Homework 2 nights in a row  Clapping I thought about you every time I saw a "Nightmare" commercial - I know you love the movie. Great test score!

Going to split my post again!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2008, 07:38:53 PM »

Post Part 2:

Pepe - the hurricane may be headed straight for the Louisiana coast - and daughter Amy. Amy and family were planning to come spend this coming weekend with us to help us move the home office and just to visit. Now they may be staying home to board up their house  And we may be making room for evacuees - we will have to buy some more blow up mattresses, but we will manage (and I will have to go out to the barn to find and unpack my pans and dishes!!!)

AC and Pepe - Lewis' Mom hated the broadcaster that did the Memphis basketball games. She would watch the games on TV with the sound turned down and would have the radio on, because she liked the radio guy!  Laughing She loved the Memphis team so much that she kept a scorebook of every game - we found boxes of them after she passed away.

Carol - I would love to see Rusty dance to Clay - any favorite songs?

Woody - I see AC answered your AI question - hope school continues to be good for you  Huggles

Thea - I, along with everyone here, am holding you in thought and prayer - you will not be alone in your doctor's office.

Marlene - I hope Roger continues to improve.

I'm off to look around the rest of Claymaniacs a little - have not had much time to do that today. Lewis is watching the convention - I guess I should go see what is going on in the outside world, too.

Have a great night, OCD - see you sometime tomorrow. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
sAvoy
« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2008, 09:34:07 PM »

Please someone I need help.  I am OCD about Clay, but today I am trying to get a PM opened and all I can get is
an error sign like this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12 bytes) in /home/psb4cha/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 892

Who takes care of things like this?

sAvoy
ILClaymate
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2008, 10:10:42 PM »

Please someone I need help.  I am OCD about Clay, but today I am trying to get a PM opened and all I can get is
an error sign like this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12 bytes) in /home/psb4cha/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 892

Who takes care of things like this?

sAvoy

sAvoy ~ we have had a couple other members that have had this problem.  Sorry!  I will send you an email to let you know how I will have to fix it.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2008, 04:37:19 AM »

wave

Good Morning! (Where is everybody?  Paranoid ) Have a great Wednesday - see all of you later...........................

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2008, 04:40:54 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave to all our friends here!!!  Am I early or are you late???

HAPPY HUMP DAY, as Jayne would say.  Wednesday already.

I slept well and got up MUCH better this morning.  I was up before 6 and got a few things done before stopping in to say  wave .

More testing for me mostly today and hopefully we are getting close to scheduling.

I didn't QUITE get through my whole list last night, so a bit more to do tonight.  I also have that negotiations meeting at 7 pm, but since we are all settled it shouldn't take long.

Frankie - There's nothing worse than just laying there when you can't sleep.  How about a book and a book light?  That shouldn't wake Lewis up.

Marlene - Prayers that Roger continues to improve and he feels a lot better today.

I've got my cranberry juice in hand  clayberry juice  and am off to get ready!!!  Mayve I'll have time for cereal today.  YUM!!! 
Woodstock X131

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2008, 04:42:08 AM »

wave

Good Morning! (Where is everybody?  Paranoid ) Have a great Wednesday - see all of you later...........................

wave Frankie!!!
I was wondering the same thing.  Maybe we're just a bit early today...
Woodstock X131

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2008, 04:49:07 AM »

Good Morning Everyone
Hey Everyone wave
Debbie ~ :Wave hey girlie!!! how are you? here is your morning energy love ya! Huggles have a great day at school!
Frankie ~ wave hey girlie!!! awww that is soo adorable that Katilyn is ready for school......aww thanks yeah our goverment teacher gave us a worksheet but he is going over with us....hehehehe yeah i adore that movie its really awesome yall should watch it Wink Wink hehe thanks!!! Huggles
Pepe ~ wave hey girlie!! how are you?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much getting ready for school! Wink

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2008, 05:05:05 AM »

FRANKIE, hope the plumber and electrician finishes  their work by this weekend. hey you could move back  home this weekend if they would get their work done.  It looks like the hurricane may not come your way as of this morning I sure hope not.  Only you with all the mess you are in would be thinking of taking care of other people if the storm materializes.   Huggles  You are quite a woman Miss Frankie!!!!!!!!!!  Sounds like I would have really liked your mom, she had the right idea turning the sound off of the announcer she didn't like.    Laughing

WOODY, so glad you had a good dinner last night.  We will be here for you to talk to and keep you company thru the long winter, I dread it.  Seems like it was no time since winter was just here.  The summer was just to short what we had of summer.  I have to find something to do with myself this winter, it is just way to confining staying in this house.  Need a project to do.

AC, I don't care what these sportscasters do either in their private life.  As long as they do a good job broadcasting the sports that is all I care about.  I don't really care what their image is as long as they aren't gamblers betting on the games!  Are you following any special team this year??????? 

PRISSY, hope Skip's test goes well.  Hubby had it done about 7 years ago and had two polyps removed and refuses to have it done again.  I am glad Skip is having it done.

I am going to go get a sweat suit on as I am freezing.  My nose is cold and I am in the house.  I can't believe I have run heat every month all summer.   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2008, 05:07:48 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2008, 05:30:31 AM »

wave Kat, Pepe, and Meesa!!!

About ready to go.  A bowl of cheerios waiting for me, then off to the races.   

I did find out older son got home.  We're going to try to plan some kind of picnic this weekend so we can all get together.

Kat - Don't know what I would do without you in the morning!!!    You always give me a big  bigsmile ..  If I didn't have this much    each morning I Don't know how I would have kept up with these first two weeks of school.  Can't wait til it settles down into a comfortable routine.

Pepe - I can't believe it's gotten that cold this fast.  We are having nights in the upper 50s and lower 60s but warming up to the 80s every day.  I know you like to read.  Do you like to crochet or knit???  My Mom loves to crochet and that keeps her very busy.

Time to go.  HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!!!!
Woodstock X131

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx