gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:10:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 225
Total: 225

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 131 :: The Cozy Cottage  (Read 159503 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2008, 11:07:52 AM »

wave

I cooked lunch and sent Lewis off to deal with the house, so I have a chance to be here now.

Glory - I posted some photos of our persimmon tree in the garden thread - do you know what you will be doing at your new job? How can they raise your rent until they see if you will actually like the job and will want to stay there?

Thea - I am thinking about you and your test  Huggles How awful that they have been doing therapy on your Mom when she has a fracture.  Naughty

Betty - Gumbo will be as happy to have us home as we will to be there. He has not gotten out of his pen in the evenings as usual - we are afraid to leave him out with us not there. I hope your feelings about Clay are correct -hope everything will be O.K. for him.

Marlene - I read on CM  yesterday evening that Roger was not doing as well as you first thought - hope he is better today.

Mimi2 - I have not heard that song before, but you are right - life is sometimes very hard. We have to appreciate the good times and hang together during the bad times - all Clay fans have surely learned that!

Woody - hope you are feeling better today, and hope all goes well at school.

Prissy - hope Skip's test will be O.K. - you will have to take him out to eat afterwards - he will be starving!

Carol - Clay has had a cat fan for a long time - Sasha's cat Chloe loves him, too - you two will have to get your cats together!  Laughing

Kat - I'm hoping for no homework for you.

Meesa - Sterling Heights photo  Thud!

Going to look around the site a little while I have the chance.....................

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2008, 11:39:20 AM »

Woody, you sound like me.  I get up during the night frequently.  Usually I can go right back to sleep, but sometimes I can't.  If I don't fall asleep after a certain period of time, I'll get up and do something; laundry, cleaning the kitchen, or something that doesn't make too much noise so that I don't wake anyone.  I figure I may as well make use of the time instead of just lying there.  I hope you eventually can catch up on your sleep.

Bye for now.

Debbie
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2008, 11:59:50 AM »

Frankie -
Your right, Clay fans have learned thru good times and bad times....so has Clay, when you think of all he's been thru...and that's just the stuff that he has told us.  That song is one of my favorites, the melody goes along with the words...kind of sad and sweet.  My son keeps threatening to upload my stuff on youtube.  He's great at the computer, not me.  I can't even firgure out how to use the little emo's above this box.  DUMB!
mimi2

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2008, 12:07:06 PM »

CAN"T EVEN SPELL "FIGURE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2008, 01:52:41 PM »

WELL IT WILL GO BACK DOWN AFTER I STOP WORK. NOT SURE IF IT IS EVEN WORTH THE BOTHER

NOT SURE WHAT I WILL BE DOING YET TALKED TO THE LADY SHE IS NOT SURE WHEN I WILL START GOING TO WAIT TO SEE IF I LIKE BEFORE I TURN IT IN HE , MY LANDLORD TOLD ME HE FELT BAD ABOUT DOING IT BUT HAD NO CHOICE,,THE HARDER I TRY THE WORSER IT GETS. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

I AM HAVING DOUGHNUTS AND MILK FOR SUPPER COMFORT FOOD. Laughing
 DON'T EVEN ASK.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2008, 02:04:51 PM »

Hey Everyone wave
Frankie ~ you got it NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!! Super Happy!!!
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much but OMGOSH TODAY WAS THE BOMB. Okay well 1st before I went to tech I went to walmart and got me THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS DVD Super Happy!!! which TOTALLY ROCKS then afterschool i had to finish a vocab test in english because when we did it friday i didn't finish it because there was noise in the room so i studied all last night and today and i got a 91 on my test!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

The Nightmare Before Christmas!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2008, 03:20:22 PM »

Kat,

91!!! that"s great, you must have studied  really hard.  Good for You!!!

Now you can watch Nightmare again.
                                                                           Hugs,     
                                                                                        Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »

Betty~ thank you yeah i did alot and my head hurts and i got another one coming up on this friday *ugh* LOL

hehehe yeah i am soo excitied i got it!!!! how are you? Huggles love ya!

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2008, 03:27:33 PM »

Glory,
                It does"nt seem right to raise your rent when you have"nt even
         started work.There does"nt seem to be any help for people who really need it.
             Hope you enjoyed your milk and doughnuts, though it does"nt seem much
           for dinner.
                         Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
                                                                                        Betty
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2008, 03:35:14 PM »

Meesa,

This is the colon test where a camera goes into the colon and I believe the doctor will scrape off some of the polyps to have them tested. 

Oh. It's a colonoscopy then. I hope all goes well.  Huggles

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »

Thea,
            Big prayers for good news tomorrow. I hope all the lesions are benign. 
        It must be hard to have  something like this hanging over you, remember
        you have a whole lot of love coming your way.

Hugs,            Betty

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »

FRANKIE, I am watching the weather and they are showing this new Hurricane Gustav  looks like it could come near you or it will go to Florida!!!  I hope and pray it goes away it looks like a nasty one.  You sure don't need that. 

WOODY, I don't remember that you use to have trouble getting  up in the morning.  I am worried about you as I can see the stress taking its toll.  I wish your daughter still lived near by if you will be living by yourself this winter.   How is she doing???  I hope she is meeting tons of new people.  To bad the house didn't get sold this summer so you could be moved already.  I know right now you must feel so unsettled.  Glad you are drinking that cranberry juice up every day.

AC, I will try it again, forgot what I wrote to you  as it was gone when I came back the other day.  I do know I told you that I have actually turned football games off because of the commentators they drove me nutty.  Another thing I hate it when we are watching the game and they have a guest in the Press Box and they keep talking to him and showing him while the game is going on.  Drives me bonkers.  Don' really have any  favorites this year, so many changes in the football team rooster, I am going to have to figure out who plays for who.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

Marlene,
                          I"m so sorry Roger has had a set back. I expect this can happen because
        his throat must be very sore. Hope he soon feels beter.
                   You must be tired too and worried. Try to get some rest.

Hugs,
                                                    Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »

Prissy,
               I"ll say a prayer for Skip going through his colonoscopy and that the

results will be all good.

FRANKIE,
                   Won"t it be wonderful when you are all back in your home.The boys will be
       happy. Maybe not the turtles.!!!
               Yes! I  still have good vibes about Clay, seems like all my worrying about him
             has flown away.He is going to be fine.

CAROL,
              How cute that Rusty likes Clay, he must be a very smart cat. Not sure if Clay would be happy
         about that or not? Hey! A fan is a fan!!!!

Betty

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2008, 04:19:30 PM »

Quote from: Pepe
I have actually turned football games off because of the commentators they drove me nutty.  Another thing I hate it when we are watching the game and they have a guest in the Press Box and they keep talking to him and showing him while the game is going on.  Drives me bonkers.

There are very few broadcasters who I prefer not to listen to once I hear them...and I also hate it when they have on a guest, not even football related, and they spend the majority of half a quarter talking to him. Fox is the network notorious for that...Joe Buck often conducts interviews with celebrities who happen to be at the game while the game itself is shrunk to a small box on the lower right corner while the guest, Joe, and Troy Aikman talk...usually, though, Aikman doesn't talk much during those kinds of events...giving the impression that it's Joe's idea. I've seen it happen on the CBS games as well...i don't think you have but if you or anyone's heard the radio version of Monday Night Football with Marv Albert and Boomer Esiason they've been known to have a guest stop by during one of the quarters. In my opinion it's all based on my viewpoint of who they have as a guest...if it's a slow game without much action I can see the broadcaster doing whatever it took to make things lively...nowadays, though, if a game isn't exciting the network will switch to another game Laughing Laughing I'd been watching games between teams that weren't doing much and Greg Gumble, for example, would interrupt the game from a studio and say "we're switching over to..." and he'd say what the game was, etc etc in hopes of keeping viewers tuned to the network. Jim Nantz is a broadcaster whom I'm not a really big fan of...he does college basketball, golf, and football but critics say his personal favorite sport to cover is college basketball because his voice and demeanor seem to be more into basketball games than the football games that he broadcasts. Jim and Billy Packer often do basketball games together. Jim's football broadcasting partner is Phil Simms. Anyway, Nantz is okay for what he does but he's not among my favorites when it comes to broadcasters.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »

Woody,
                 Getting up lots through the night is for the birds. I find it hard to get back
       to sleep again. I have started to put the TV on for  about thirty minutes and it
       takes my mind off the thinking I do at night, then I find I can go back to sleep
       till my next trip.
                                   Thinking at night is  a pain.
                           Fedderer is playing tonight on US Open.

Betty
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2008, 04:32:10 PM »

AC, I like Phil Simms alright.  His son played as a quarterback was it for Tampa Bay?  I think he got hurt and never knew if he didn't come back because of injuries or because he wasn't very good.  I hate to watch a game on FOX on Monday night football, they drive me totally insane.  Marv Albert used to be pretty good till he got himself in trouble.  Frank Gifford used to be good to till he got in big trouble~ Laughing  Laughing.  I like Jim Nantz on golf tournaments, think he is good. 

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2008, 04:33:31 PM »

Hey Pepe wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
TCC Class of '12
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2008, 04:41:08 PM »

KAT,  wave glad to see you got a good grade on your test!  Good for you!

I am off to take a shower and watch some more baseball and read a little.  I am putting my iwnter pajamas on as it is cold here going down to 44 degrees tonight~~~~~~~~~

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »

wave wave wave

I thought I would check in before tackling my evening list.....don't worry....it's not too long.   Wink  Now that the Union Contract negotiations are finished and we have come to some sort of agreement with the school board, we all (on the team) have a copy of the contract and must go over it with a fine tooth comb so they didn't slip anything past us.  Then tomorrow we have a meeting in the evening to sign off.

School was fine.  I made one teacher very happy because she was the first one to schedule her students on my schedule and she was so appreciative!!!  AND, one of the secretaries has offered to be the Market Day chairperson, something I've been wrestling with for days, so she made MY day.  But there always has to be a spoiler.  The 2nd grade teacher that always gives us trouble got kind of mad at me because her student took 45 min. to take the test I was giving her...then I found she missed a page and a half.  The teacher wouldn't let me have her anymore today.  She said she already had to help her make up the 45 min. she was out with me.  GRUMP!!!  We are finishing 3 & 4 graders the next few days, and then hopefully we will have some sort of schedule.  All I know so far is that I have 2 1st graders that I start on Friday and I am very happy.  bigsmile

On a not so happy note, our art teacher had surgery on a growth on her neck and found out today that it is cancerous.  That's all I know.  Prayers for Mary Jane to all to you lists.

My tummy was bothering me today, but seems to have settled down.  I bought a nice frozen shrimp scampi dinner for myself.  It'll probably make 3 meals for me.   Laughing

I hope you are all doing well.   

Frankie - It sure would be nice if things could get back to somewhat normal for you.   Fingers Crossed

Glory - The rent hardly seems fair, but I guess that's the way it goes.  You can't seem to win.

Debbie - I',m the same way at night.  I can only lay there so long.  I keep the TV on or a book handy.

Katcongrats! on your 91!!!

Pepe - Thanks for worrying about me.   Huggles  I, too, am sure stress has something to do with my aches and pains, etc.  but this is the way we need to handle the situation at this time.  I'll be OK.  My daughter is doing fine.  She's not crazy about her roomates.  She said they're slobs.   lmao

wave and  Huggles  all around!!!

QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU:  This morning on the Today Show, I heard them say they were adding another judge to AI, and Paula Abdul would be on to give her reaction.  Did anyone see it???

Well, I just picked tomatoes.  They have been very nice this year.  But they make me itch when I pick them....so it's off to the shower and then a few other chores, including a yummy supper. 

Have a good evening everyone!!!
Woodstock X131

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx