gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:39:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 442
Total: 442

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #37 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 251359 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2020 on: September 24, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »

I'm going to have to use a bungie cord for a belt if I don't quit eating! Paranoid

Barbara~~~ lmao lmao lmao

Me too pick me pick me

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2021 on: September 24, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

I'm going to have to use a bungie cord for a belt if I don't quit eating! Paranoid

Barbara~~~ lmao lmao lmao

Me too pick me pick me

And on that note, I'm going out for ice cream bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #2022 on: September 24, 2008, 03:47:19 PM »

Hello everyone!!!!! I still love clay and his voice!!!! ///////////////and because of him I have some pretty awesome friends!!!!!! God bless him and his little guy!!!!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2023 on: September 24, 2008, 04:09:41 PM »

Please make Cloris go away tonight

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2024 on: September 24, 2008, 04:10:21 PM »

FYI~~~~ DWTS is on at 8pm tonight

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2025 on: September 24, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

SHARON, I have my fingers crossed that Cloris go away.  When she comes on I go for a drink or a potty break, try and miss as much of her as I can.   Laughing 

Just watching Clay on ET.  Some good shots of him feeding the baby. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #2026 on: September 24, 2008, 04:29:49 PM »

SHARON, wasn't sure if DWTS came on at 8 or 9.  The president is addressing the nation at 9 here, didn't want to miss DWTS.  I have been reading everyones post and I think I am the only one who posted a negative view of Clay.  I had a ultrasound of my eyes today, which was strange feeling and getting nervous about my eye surgery but I am sure it will be fine.  Hope your mom is doing okay.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2027 on: September 24, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »

Shirley, I said I wished Cloris would go away not you Huggles Wink
You just stay in this family, I really don't know how I feel about the whole news yet, all I know is that I love all of you Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2028 on: September 24, 2008, 04:40:47 PM »

Debi, that's beautiful, and I think we all feel the same about our friends here Huggles

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2029 on: September 24, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »

Hello again....

Just started reading this page.  I haven't had a chance to read everybody's thoughts since last night but I just caught Shirley's post....

Shirley - I haven't read your view yet but you know what I am about to do....

Spank me! Spank me! Spank me! Spank me! Spank me! Spank me!

OF COURSE you belong here.... Huggles Huggles  my post was neutral but I think everyone was so overwhelmed that my post was missed this morning (or nobody recognizes me any more Paranoid) Laughing  I do enjoy reading everybody's views even when they are not the same as mine.  BTW...did you get the email I sent you yesterday?  If not, here is the link to David Cook's new song.  I really like it.

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/exclusive-david-cook-turns-the-light-on/185647

I didn't know you were having eye surgery.  When is it scheduled for? How the heck do they do an ultrasound on your eyes? Huggles

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2030 on: September 24, 2008, 04:51:28 PM »

wave Big Sis! Huggles

If Cloris is still there tonight, who went home last night? shrug  I watched the first night, but not last night.

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2031 on: September 24, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »

This just showed up on my Yahoo headlines...I thought it was a nice article...

It's probably old news by now...but it's new to me! Laughing

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b30733_aiken_speechless_over_claynation_support.html?sid=rss_topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2032 on: September 24, 2008, 05:08:17 PM »

CINDY LU FROM WHOVILLE !  wave  I did not see your post earlier today.  I was at work and then off to a church supper.  We really miss you when you are MIA.

WOW - Just saw the professional dancers on DWTS do a remarkable dance. Clapping  How are you and Rob doing with your dancing??  Huggles

Glad you told SHIRLEY that she has to stick around.  Everybody has the right to their feelings about Clay or anything else. 

ETA - The comedian left last night.  Hope Cloris is out the door tonight.  Paranoid

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2033 on: September 24, 2008, 05:18:40 PM »

BARBARA! Huggles

The professional dance was amazing.  It was like watching me and Rob on the dance floor!
lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao  NOT!

We are enjoying the lessons.  We have learned the rumba, swing and fox trot so far.  The swing is our favorite. 

Thanks for letting me know who left.  I wish they didn't give him to Edyta.  She is one of my favorite professionals. 

How is work going?  Our new project started this week so I'm back to like 6 hours of meetings a day.  We have a freeze on travel right now so I have to sit in net meetings on the phone all day.  It really makes it boring.

OK...I just watched Jeffrey and Edyta dance.  Was Cloris better than that???  

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2034 on: September 24, 2008, 06:25:22 PM »

wave Big Sis! Huggles

If Cloris is still there tonight, who went home last night? shrug  I watched the first night, but not last night.

Hey little Sis Huggles It was Jeffery Ross and Edyta Cry!~~those tears are for Edyta Laughing

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2035 on: September 24, 2008, 06:26:32 PM »

CINDY - Cloris isn't good .... OUCH - She made it through TONIGHT!  That just doesn't seem right. Paranoid

I love hearing about you and Rob dancing.  Do you dress up for the dances??  We need CLACK !  Wink

Oh, meetings can be exhausting.  I know that our administration spend lots of time on internet meetings and conference calls.  Travel certainly isn't encouraged.  Hope you get back to doing things the way you prefer!

I have been working some extra hours as our fiscal year comes to an end on Sept. 30th.  Also working on the Bistro event which is Saturday night.  It is a fund raiser for our hospital and the local animal shelter.  We work together and share the profts.

Yipers . . . good talking to you.  Don't be a stranger.  Huggles

SHARON - Maks is still there!   He and Tony seem a bit competitive.  Both hot!  bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2036 on: September 24, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »

OK...I just watched Jeffrey and Edyta dance.  Was Cloris better than that???  

eek! No! No!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2037 on: September 24, 2008, 06:29:45 PM »

SHARON - Maks is still there!   He and Tony seem a bit competitive.  Both hot!  bigsmile

Yes he is and I also find Alec very should I say je ne sais quoi also

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2038 on: September 24, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »

We need a new home Paranoid bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2039 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

Well, I'm up and out early to business the next two days, so when we move, please let Evelyn know I need a cookie trail to find everyone bigsmile
Visiting Woody's "pal" my Uncle tomorrow night with Mom and my Sis, were taking chicken wings, old cheddar, wine and lemon pie~~~Barbara do you have an extra bungee cord Don't Know

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx