gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:34:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 480
Total: 480

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #37 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 252152 times)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1960 on: September 24, 2008, 06:53:17 AM »

Well something good has happened with the new news, it brought my friend MARILYN to post!!!!    wave MARILYN, how are you feeling??????

Smile

Still doing the physical therapy thing.   I'm not sure whether it's doing any good or not, though.  I'm just tired of it consuming my life, you know?  Three times a week is a bit much.

But...thanx for asking.  Smile

Oh, Shar...

Remember how many women lusted after Rock Hudson?  So...go ahead...you can still think Clay's hawt.  Wink

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1961 on: September 24, 2008, 07:13:06 AM »

Shirley! You nekkid?   wiggle

Ok...just practicing there.
 sorry. lmao

I think I'ma need to read up on this. Is there a Gay for Dummies book?

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1962 on: September 24, 2008, 07:16:41 AM »

sorry. lmao

lmao Clapping lmao Clapping Not Worthy

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1963 on: September 24, 2008, 07:16:59 AM »

What a great place this is, especially this morning.  Laughing

wave

I think you are all hawt!!!!!  No, you don't have to back off. But watch out for Kim next week.  bigsmile

I'd like to quote you all, because your feelings this morning are all over the place, and each is understandable. He's still the same person; this is only one part of who he is. Whenever anyone has kidded me about his orientation, I've always said I don't care, it doesn't matter to me. At least people won't try to get my dander up now.

And now that this is history, when's the next tour?!?!?!?   Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana 

And where?

There are some special people out there I haven't seen for awhile. They wear (hide) red thongs.  bigsmile

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1964 on: September 24, 2008, 07:21:15 AM »

sorry. lmao

lmao Clapping lmao Clapping Not Worthy

kum-bi-ya                                   spit coffee

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1965 on: September 24, 2008, 07:23:11 AM »

I Know!   Purple Banana Purple Banana

I am a gay man!  wave I'm just trapped in a girl's body.   bigsmile
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1966 on: September 24, 2008, 07:27:11 AM »

I Know!   Purple Banana Purple Banana

I am a gay man!  wave I'm just trapped in a girl's body.   bigsmile

Are you sure those aren't just man boobs?  Is, uh...the "other" part...uh....there?

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1967 on: September 24, 2008, 07:28:03 AM »

Hi Everybody  wave

I don't really know what to say.   

Okay so maybe I do!   

I do know that I am not surprised by this announcement. 

I do know that my feelings for Clay have not changed one bit. 

I do know that I came here for the voice, and that has not changed. 

I do know that I'm not going anywhere. 

I do know that the friendships that I have made here at Claymaniacs is priceless to me and that, I care for each and every one of you   

And.....

I do know that he is still hawt hawt hawt.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1968 on: September 24, 2008, 07:29:16 AM »

I Know!   Purple Banana Purple Banana

I am a gay man!  wave I'm just trapped in a girl's body.   bigsmile

Are you sure those aren't just man boobs?  Is, uh...the "other" part...uh....there?

Boobs???? What boobs?  shrug

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1969 on: September 24, 2008, 07:32:06 AM »

BTW....set your vcr's, tivos, whatever....to record Good Morning America on Thursday.  Clay will be doing an 'exclusive' interview with Diane Sawyer about all of this (Parker, gayness, etc.).

Just thought I'd let y'all know.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1970 on: September 24, 2008, 07:37:50 AM »

Kim, I need to color my hair, do you prefer brunettes or red heads bigsmile just sayin' Paranoid bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1971 on: September 24, 2008, 07:45:27 AM »

Beth~~~ Clapping Clapping

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1972 on: September 24, 2008, 07:45:59 AM »

Good morning ladies,

First of all I have to say -- Kim, I love you!

I have had to "fight" for Clay too - both my daughter and my son (who don't give a whit that he is gay but just wanted him to be honest). I also don't care if he is gay. I would prefer for his sake that he weren't but I believe that is the way God made him and that's okay with me - it just would have been easier for him if he weren't and it would have  been easier (in retrospect) if he had come out in the beginning but I can understand why he didn't. I can't even imagine being in his shoes and having to face "coming out." Even his mom is still having a problem handling the 'news." Why do we devalue people because of something over which they have no control!? He is still the same man, still a good, giving, caring man who obviously deeply loves his friends and family  - and yes, his fans - very much. I imagine he has and is very afraid of what his fans will think and do. It is a hard life to be gay - I don't believe anyone would willingly choose it, however if he did choose it (ludricous to me), that's okay too.  He has given us so much over these past five years - we have laughed and sung and found such wonderful friends because of this wonderful young man - he deserves our support and our love right back.  I know he has and always will have my love and, even more than that, my respect for the way he chooses to live HIS life.  I am not going anywhere, Clay!

PS - He is still as hawt as he always was .  His actual lifestyle doesn't affect my personal fantasies - he can be whatever I want him to be in my fantasies. Actually the only thing that affects his hawtness for me is his hairstyle!

I still love you all, too!

B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1973 on: September 24, 2008, 07:46:47 AM »

I actually feel some relief over this news, especially for Clay that he can live his life without that burden hanging over his head Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1974 on: September 24, 2008, 07:48:56 AM »

PS - He is still as hawt as he always was .  His actual lifestyle doesn't affect my personal fantasies - he can be whatever I want him to be in my fantasies. Actually the only thing that affects his hawtness for me is his hairstyle!

B. Clapping Clapping Clapping and how true Wink

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1975 on: September 24, 2008, 07:53:55 AM »

B. Clapping Clapping Clapping and how true Wink

Well, to be completely honest, sometimes I wish he wouldn't wear those huge, baggy shorts that make his legs look every more scrawny. Laughing

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1976 on: September 24, 2008, 07:55:12 AM »

Shoot, wish I could stay here all day but I have to work  .

Chrisie, I'm with you -- UNCONDITIONAL CLAY LOVE!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1977 on: September 24, 2008, 07:55:33 AM »

Just read the article....he doesn't think Jaymes gets all the poop off when she changes diapers...

lmao lmao

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #1978 on: September 24, 2008, 07:59:53 AM »

OK...so my daughter scooped me on Clay AGAIN!!! shrug 

Not to sound cold, but I didn't care before and I don't care now.  I never defended Clay to anyone because I personally didn't know the answer to the question.  I only told people I didn't care either way because it was his voice I loved and the person I admired.

The only response I ever made was to my MIL who told me it was just a matter of time.... I told her (bluntly) "Well....since I can't have him at least I know no other woman would either, and besides I am happily married....to YOUR son!!!"  That ended that conversation pretty quickly! Laughing

I just wish my MIL was still here even if it meant she would have loved every minute of tormenting me about this. Cry! 

I look forward to reading everyone's comments later.  Just had to drop off my 2 cents for now!

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1979 on: September 24, 2008, 08:00:03 AM »

What article?

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx