gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:30:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 446
Total: 446

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #37 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 252151 times)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1940 on: September 24, 2008, 05:47:39 AM »

Carolyn sweetie.... Huggles

When those co-workers try to "rub it in"...just cut em off at the pass. Just say..YEP. You are right. He is gay now.

Don't let em get your goat & ruin your whole day.

I say "now" because apparently he wasn't before and now he is... Laughing

Sharon... I love you mama.  Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1941 on: September 24, 2008, 06:01:06 AM »

Kim bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1942 on: September 24, 2008, 06:01:52 AM »

GOOD MORNING!!!  Well I said to much on the OCD last night but I am afraid I have to always say what I feel and if I can't or I am afraid to it is time to leave.  I never have said what was popular just how I feel about things.  If you want to know my feelings read on if not SCROLL past as no one has asked how I feel. 

If Clay would have come out and told us he was gay a long time ago, I would have thought nothing of it, as I kind of wondered about it.  But for five years I have argued his case for him that he was not gay.    I do think he did not tell us because he or his management was afraid the Clay fans would leave.  But I guess what really bothers me is the baby he had and thinking he was really in love with the mother and to have the headlines screaming "I am gay".  Gee what a wonderful present for that baby when he gets older.   Why didn't he go on as usual, why did he have to scream it thru interviews. 

I am all about the little ones.  That baby has a lot to handle already as he grows up.  I always wondered about gay couples raising a child, and how that child will turn out.   You can slam me for that statement but that is my old fashioned values and thinking soley of the child.

*** I have some coffee ready, tea in the tea pots , juice in the pitchers.  Hot cinnamon rolls, bubbly cinnamon toast straight out from the broiler, and a big bowl of freshly cut fruit.  I am in a hurry as I have an appointment with the eye doctor as they are going to do measurements of my eye for my upcoming eye surgery. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1943 on: September 24, 2008, 06:12:22 AM »

Shirley. You aren't alone in your feelings. My momma feels exactly the same...
I just wish he'd leave Parker out of it.

FINE CLAY! 

You go ahead & BE gay!
As a matter of fact...I'm gonna be gay too! And I'm gonna be even gayer than you! Nener nener!

Starting next week. bigsmile
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1944 on: September 24, 2008, 06:20:49 AM »

Okay, Kim.  Just don't keep telling us your straight when this happens.  Let us know right away so we can agree with people instead of arguing with them. 

My friend called me first thing this morning.  I said "You were right, I was wrong.  I should always listen to you".  It stole her thunder.  bigsmile

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1945 on: September 24, 2008, 06:22:27 AM »

Clay Aiken is the same guy he was before the "news" broke  . . .  IMHO, there isn't an entertainer out there who has more talent, wit or compassion than Clay!  He also has some amazing fans. 

True on all counts.
Just wish I could feel hawt for him like the old days, that was a thrill Laughing

Shar....

You can.   It's not like your 'relationship' with him was for real anyway.   rofl

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1946 on: September 24, 2008, 06:23:36 AM »

KIM, you are so funny and always can make people laugh when they need to.  Clay being gay is not really the issue, I think the baby and how and who he had the baby with was a shock and now this on top of it is to say the least a little overwhelming.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1947 on: September 24, 2008, 06:27:15 AM »

Clay Aiken is the same guy he was before the "news" broke  . . .  IMHO, there isn't an entertainer out there who has more talent, wit or compassion than Clay!  He also has some amazing fans. 

True on all counts.
Just wish I could feel hawt for him like the old days, that was a thrill Laughing

Shar....

You can.   It's not like your 'relationship' with him was for real anyway.   rofl

Touche!!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1948 on: September 24, 2008, 06:28:47 AM »

Thanks for breakfast Shirley, I'm just gonna nibble at the fruit sigh

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1949 on: September 24, 2008, 06:29:07 AM »

Well something good has happened with the new news, it brought my friend MARILYN to post!!!!    wave MARILYN, how are you feeling??????

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1950 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:21 AM »

Well, well, well....

I just have one thing to say, and those of you who have known me for a while will know.....

.....  I'm not at all surprised!    rofl

As far as how he "came out"...  I guess I don't see what difference it makes.  I just wish he'd done it LONG ago so that some of the unwarranted "drama" would've been avoided.  I think that many of his fans will feel alienated because he didn't "confide" in them, but at the same time, his fans were dropping anyway from neglect.  Brenda said maybe that's why he went back to Broadway, because sexual orientation doesn't really matter there...nobody cares.  Could be, I guess.

I think we all need to remember that none of us ever owned Clay.  He was always his own man, and his life decisions affect HIS life...not ours.  So, I'm thinking he made his choices for his own personal reasons and not for ours.  Or maybe he was just a coward about it.  I guess he has the right to be.  I do understand the pissedoffedness (lol) because of defending him, though.  If I had been defending him, maybe I would be PO'd too.

Anyway....I won't say it....I just won't.....     Laughing

BTW....Good morning!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1951 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:54 AM »

My friend called me first thing this morning.  I said "You were right, I was wrong.  I should always listen to you".  It stole her thunder.  bigsmile

Clapping Clapping

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1952 on: September 24, 2008, 06:34:19 AM »

Shirley...are you sure you & my ma aren't twins? bigsmile

Ma is and has been royally pissed at him...for bringing that baby into a situation full of drama...unnecessarily. she feels it could've been handled in a better way for Parker's sake. I agree with that.

Carolyn! Clapping  Steal their thunder and they don't have one bit o fun eh? Laughing

I'm not gonna be gay til next week...so don't tell anyone yet.

And for my NYC roomies...I will ungay myself for that weekend ..except I'm gonna SHOP like a gay man...kay? bigsmile

Sharon! Don't give me ANY ammo here! I'm TRYIN to behave! Laughing
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1953 on: September 24, 2008, 06:35:25 AM »

Well, well, well....

I just have one thing to say, and those of you who have known me for a while will know.....

.....  I'm not at all surprised!    rofl

I knew that Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1954 on: September 24, 2008, 06:37:53 AM »

I'm not gonna be gay til next week...so don't tell anyone yet.

And for my NYC roomies...I will ungay myself for that weekend ..except I'm gonna SHOP like a gay man...kay? bigsmile

Sharon! Don't give me ANY ammo here! I'm TRYIN to behave! Laughing

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
OMG

Kim I love you!!!!~~~oops can't say that anymore, er , or is it OK til after NYC Paranoid lmao[/color]

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1955 on: September 24, 2008, 06:38:05 AM »

I just got this!  HYSTERICAL!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1956 on: September 24, 2008, 06:40:26 AM »

Sharon...I know you want me. bigsmile
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1957 on: September 24, 2008, 06:41:27 AM »

I just got this!  HYSTERICAL!

Well, hey...look at it this way.  Now we have SO much more to talk and joke about!  ROFLMAO

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1958 on: September 24, 2008, 06:45:01 AM »

Sharon...I know you want me. bigsmile

Kiss! Smack Big Hug! Flame

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1959 on: September 24, 2008, 06:49:19 AM »

KIM, you are hillarous!!!!  Hey you can be gay anytime you want, we won't hold it against you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yep like your mom, babies and animals are very important to me.    I have to go and get dressed!!!!!!!!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx