gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:39:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 402
Total: 402

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #37 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 252171 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2008, 07:21:44 PM »

hello

wave Meesa!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ILClaymate
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2008, 07:22:58 PM »

wave

I was just thinking I think everyone is taking for granted that Clay and Jaymes and the baby are living together, but somehow I don't think so.  I don't get the feeling they are a couple and living together.  Any thoughts any one????? 

This was a quote from WRAL.COM where they spoke with Faye after the baby was born.

Aiken and Foster will raise the child together.

I take that to mean they are living together in order to raise Parker together.

ETA:  CLICK HERE for a new Spamalot poll!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »

How are you doing?

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2008, 07:47:15 PM »

Well my lovely Meesa, not bad, hoping to get as many rounded up to go in Oct to Spam as possible.  Does Marilyn have your bedroom ready Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2008, 07:48:59 PM »

She sure does! She said she was already vacuuming it.  ROFLMAO

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2008, 07:50:32 PM »

She sure does! She said she was already vacuuming it.  ROFLMAO

How much fun is that, you two have quite the friendship Meesa Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2008, 07:53:21 PM »

I'm off to sleep, the cats need their Mom again.  Miss Roxy is very demanding of my time hypnotic Laughing Baby Dust
Michael Phelps has 11 gold medals at this point is the winningest gold medal Olympian Clapping Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2008, 04:04:33 AM »

Geez, can't believe I was TK last night, Carolyn you're slipping Laughing
Morning RTM wave
Coffee, teas and hot chocolate all hot and ready, and for Debi and Aisalynn, I put marshmallows in their hot chocolate, cause I know they'll be snuggling this morning and it's a bit chilly.
I made quiche this morning~~~tomato, sweet peppers and feta, with a nice bowl of fresh fruit on the side.
For all our children I had time to make silver dollar pancakes with choco chips, warm maple syrup and whipped butter.  So eat up!!!!
Shirley, do we need sweaters????

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2008, 04:10:27 AM »

Does anyone know if having a Visa card has some travel insurance included with it???
I hate paying for extra insurance, but feel I really need to have some for this trip and will if I have to.

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2008, 04:17:16 AM »

I don't know about your visa card.  Check the Web site for your card and see.  They normally have all the advantages written out somewhere - or call them and ask.  Different cards have different perks.

Good morning, BTW!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2008, 04:17:58 AM »

Sharon - you were TK and TR!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2008, 04:41:13 AM »

Sharon - you were TK and TR!

Good morning Carolyn wave

And here's the usual chance of that Carolyn pigsfly

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2008, 04:41:56 AM »

I don't know about your visa card.  Check the Web site for your card and see.  They normally have all the advantages written out somewhere - or call them and ask.  Different cards have different perks.

Good morning, BTW!

Thanks, I'll call member services Wink

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2008, 05:04:54 AM »

Good morning  wave

Thanks for the breakfast Sharon  Huggles   The kids loved theirs too!  Huggles

It's going to be a busy busy day today.  I need to pack my, Nathan and Diana's suitcases.  Then I need to get the oil changed, put gas in the car, clean out the car, and then pack the car. And Dave is working a 1/2 day today, so I need to get this all done by the time he gets home.  Whew! I'm tired already!  Laughing 

We are leaving today for a family reunion on my dad's side.  We'll be back Sunday afternoon.  My dad's originally from Ohio, so that's where we're heading.  We are staying at a really cool hotel.  I'm kind of afraid that it's too nice and that the kids would rather stay there than leave to go to the picnic   Laughing.  The hotel has an indoor pool, and indoor miniature golf.  The picnic itself is at my Uncle and Aunts.  They live in North Olmsted. 

Have a great day everybody

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2008, 05:12:35 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2008, 05:13:27 AM »

CLANDY, thanks so much for answering my question in my post.  So many times I ask questions but they are overlooked or ignored.  Hard to carry on a conversation sometimes!  When I was looking at some of the pictures on ANN of Clay and Jaymes they sure looked like more than "Good Friends".  I hope they are and share a great love . 

SHARON, heck no sweaters bring your WINTER COATS.  It was 49 degrees when I got up this morning at 5:30.  Sure am not sleeping at night my body needs sleep but sure am not getting any.  The sun is out but darn right cold, I have lit the fireplace on the porch though.  Thank you so much for breakfast. 

SPIKEE, did you finish the announcement cards for your sister's wedding???? 

KIM, What is the temp in Florida this morning????

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2008, 05:20:31 AM »

MEESA, good morning  wave.  I have been thinking of the auction on the property.  I just can not imagine anyone bidding on it but you.  Hey don't start the bid high can you start the bid at say $5.00????  I will be glad when it is over so you can quit that second job.

BETH, Looks like a place where the kids would love, what fun and indoor miniature golf course!!  Enjoy yourself, with all you have to do you are going to be tired by the time you leave. 

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2008, 05:21:02 AM »

WOW, Beth, that hotel looks great for the kids!!  I can see why you're worried!!  Laughing

Thanks for breakfast, Sharon!   Sometimes travel insurance is pretty cheap.  Most credit cards will take off a disputed charge, but I'm pretty sure they don't actually give you travel insurance.  Like if you have to cancel a trip, they wouldn't give you your money back, but maybe if the airline were to mess up a trip for you they might?  Dunno, I'm a big help, huh!! Paranoid

Morning, Carolyn and Meesa!!   wave

Shirley, I may just be going back to Broadway!!  I'm working on it!!! Shubert Theatre
As to Clay and Jaymes, I'm not sure exactly what it means to them when they announce they will be raising Parker together.   It kind of sounds like they will be living together, though, doesn't it?  At least for right now.  I'll bet they'll all be in NYC together.

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2008, 05:27:53 AM »

MEESA, good morning  wave.  I have been thinking of the auction on the property.  I just can not imagine anyone bidding on it but you.  Hey don't start the bid high can you start the bid at say $5.00????  I will be glad when it is over so you can quit that second job.

I'll start it as low as they let me.  Smile I haven't heard anything about a date yet which makes me nervous. It's supposed to be next month.  Paranoid Me too! I have a few things to fix on my car and then I might be able to quit the second job. I hate that it's probably going to make it so I can't go to Spamalot when the group here does, but I know how unfair it would be to take two weekends off. 

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2008, 05:29:10 AM »

KAREN, you certainly do need to go to NY with the girls!  You deserve it girl!!    Keep telling yourself this, just walk around saying, I DESERVE TO GO TO NY TO A BROADWAY PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!  You have been sick most of the summer and you need to get away and do something nice for yourself.  It sure would be wonderful to know that Jaymes and Clay was living together, nice to know that Clay is not alone anymore.

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx