gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:04:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 422
Total: 422

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 26 :: Waiting to see what is next... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 219095 times)
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #2080 on: September 24, 2008, 03:01:58 PM »

Oh!

shrug

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
« Reply #2081 on: September 24, 2008, 03:04:42 PM »

SUNNY,  Oh! is an expression of "Yup, I had forgotten about that".  Of course, it  has other meanings, too!!!   lmao

claydevotee
« Reply #2082 on: September 24, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »

bigsmile
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2083 on: September 24, 2008, 03:10:02 PM »

Ah. Well then, this little guy------> shrug  is an expression of, as we say in the old neighborhood, "I'm just sayin' is all."

Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2084 on: September 24, 2008, 03:13:34 PM »

THEA--I SAW A SNIPPET OF TOMORROW'S INTERVIEW AND HE IS DRESSED WELL.  SINCE IT IS IN NYC, PARKER WON'T BE ON.  SO, HE CAN BE SURE HIS JACKET WILL BE FINE.  HE LOOKS GREAT---BUT HE NEEDS TO TAKE THOSE GLASSES OFF.  WHEN HE IS ON TV, HE IS A CELEB.  AND HE IS TRYING TO PISS ME OFF, I GUESS.

GWENN

BTW---THERE ARE OVER 257 PAGES ALREADY ON THAT THREAD AT THE OFC WITH OVER 2500 POSTS.  IF YOU HAVEN'T POSTED YET, I THINK IT IS GOOD FOR CLAY TO SEE NUMBERS.  JMHO

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2085 on: September 24, 2008, 03:15:43 PM »

HE LOOKS GREAT---BUT HE NEEDS TO TAKE THOSE GLASSES OFF.  WHEN HE IS ON TV, HE IS A CELEB.  AND HE IS TRYING TO PISS ME OFF, I GUESS.

Laughing Huggles

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2086 on: September 24, 2008, 03:20:28 PM »

home from work, been trying to catch up.

I HOPE that this magazine for People is one of THE top selling ones for them.

For a multitude of reasons.

Lora
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2087 on: September 24, 2008, 04:10:48 PM »

Preview of Diane Sawyer's interview with Clay:

TIME TO LET THE GUARD DOWN

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2088 on: September 24, 2008, 04:13:47 PM »

Hey Marilyn-I just saw you on E News. You tell em!

ETA: LOVE the People article and pics. Parker is beautiful. I'm so proud of Clay.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2089 on: September 24, 2008, 04:36:45 PM »

Sorry I missed e-news....We coulda saw a star being born!!

Anyhoo..

I always think about things...last night I deleted a few posts feeling they were maybe a bit too premature.

I don't really feel that now. It looks pretty darn official to me.

How long do you think before the "stuff that was lies" before comes back to the surface, and fans that are struggling, but have decided to stay...say,

see the photos of Clay again that were circulated in the tabloids, from the web video camera...of the "chest of the no headed Clay", and the rest of those photos.

How long before swampthing and the likes start coming out with ammunition to prove fans wrong and how rude and obnoxious some were..defending Clay, when in all liklihood, there was some truth to some of it..

how long before Kelly Ripa starts to feel SHE wants an apology, or Rosie O'Donnel for misstepping their words or actions?

Just thinking out loud about ALL the things that fans had defended over the years and Clay allowed...

how long before there is a whole 'nother side of this for Clay?? Either, from the media, after the support dies down..and how long before some of those fans really do start to feel angry?

Do you think there will be any merrit to it?

Just wondering.........

Lora

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2090 on: September 24, 2008, 04:44:36 PM »

Just thinking out loud about ALL the things that fans had defended over the years and Clay allowed...

What did he "allow"? He said several times to his fans, "Don't defend me," "I don't need you to defend me," or "You don't need to defend me."

Some of these people wouldn't control their own actions. He certainly wasn't in a position to control them. shrug

By the way, I'd get a kick out of it if Ripa wanted an apology. I'd hope she holds her breath 'til she gets it, too. bigsmile

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2091 on: September 24, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »

Hey Sunny- always appreciate your responses!

Maybe "allow" is the key word to be picked out of that paragraph as one that "just doesn't belong"..BUT, for lack of a better word or description, can we go with it.?

Should we say..didn't fess up, tell the truth to those helping to pay for his home-ie: fans, just not saying he "was"..

and I Don't go back to the beginning for CLay..I am mostly referring to the last 2 1/2-3 yrs..

when "things" were surfacing.

Where did his best bud and high school friend take off to. We heard an explanation of some sort. I remember reading it..he just sort of worked for CLay- then dissappeared...

what about the sudden departure of the dude back up singer..gosh,,his name..?? (Angela, Quianna and JACOB...) that's it Jacob..any chance it had anything to do with it.

I am only wondering out loud. I do it often as you may well know.

Explanation is NOT required of course, from Clay etc..just adding up stuff and putting 2 and 2 together..

it's what I do. (no offense..)

Lora
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #2092 on: September 24, 2008, 05:00:55 PM »

Quote:
        Should we say..didn't fess up, tell the truth to those helping to pay for his home-ie: fans, just not saying he "was"..

I don't understand what this means. Could you please explain?

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2093 on: September 24, 2008, 05:02:43 PM »

Well, I don't go in for conspiracy theories or that sorta thing... and I really don't read much into stuff...

I figured Nick went off to basically start his life and career in the entertainment (law?) biz, since he'd finished school and had gotten some good experience working with Clay for a while.

As for Jacob, I thought he wanted to go out and do his "own thing," and he and Clay found themselves at cross-purposes... and that Jacob wasn't able or willing to abide by his contract with Clay, so he was relieved of it.

Should we say..didn't fess up, tell the truth to those helping to pay for his home
I'm not even gonna take this on.

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2094 on: September 24, 2008, 05:17:42 PM »

Truly- I could care less..I was trying to play devils advocate, I guess.

Pre-empt what could be to come.

I really just don't want to hear more or have Clay drug through more..than what he is willing to put out in the first place.

Goodness- fans supposedly filed some stupid lawsuit against RCA for him not being truthful years ago, based on what the average fan took as speculation.

Just oddities..things that don't easily or readily have an explanation puzzle me..intrigue me.

And thanks for the name of the friend..Nick, Could not remember for the life of me.,

regarding Jacob..that was all pretty "unclear" in the day...left "vague"...don't care..just what i am remembering from back in the day..

another thing that intrigues me..

the studio band put together for the most recent TV appearances..much younger, better looking guys with a whole different vibe..planned? Maybe...

Certainly they were not Clarence or Savante (name escaping me again..help!) or Daniel looking...

was Clive in the know? Is that the reason for what seemed to be lack of advertising and promotion..on purpose..to avoid interviews..

whatever..again- just wondering..

and I don't watch DWTS so..I am bored! LOL

Lora
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2095 on: September 24, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »

As for Jacob, I thought he wanted to go out and do his "own thing," and he and Clay found themselves at cross-purposes... and that Jacob wasn't able or willing to abide by his contract with Clay, so he was relieved of it.

cuz that always happen in the middle of a professional show...
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2096 on: September 24, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »

I figured Nick went off to basically start his life and career in the entertainment (law?) biz, since he'd finished school and had gotten some good experience working with Clay for a while.

could very well have been...couldn't remember. makes sense.
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2097 on: September 24, 2008, 05:20:45 PM »

By the way, I'd get a kick out of it if Ripa wanted an apology. I'd hope she holds her breath 'til she gets it, too.

So agreed....!
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #2098 on: September 24, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »

I just watched ET and The Insider and, of course, Clay was the big story.  

I think ET handled it great.  They showed several clips of Clay taken in his home in Raleigh and the preview clip w/Diane Sawyer.  As usual, Clay sounded very intelligent and was very articulate.   He was telling them why now was the right time to  do this interview (all because of Parker).  Whenever the ET thing was filmed, someone was in his house because there were a few shots that were not in Lynda Loveland's visit.  Then they talked to several Hollywood stars and asked their opinion -- all were very supportive and thought he would be able to live his live now and hoped he would be happy.  I didn't hear any type of snide or rude comments.  I thought they handled it very well.

The Insider could have done better IMO.  Lara Spencer went back to an old interview where he wouldn't comment about anything.  There was nothing bad but it just didn't seem as positive as ET.

Since both of my bosses are out of the country, I tried to keep up a little from work today.  At one time I noticed that there were around 384 people here.  There have been some awesome posts.  We are usually a very tolerant board and allow people to express themselves but that is not the case everywhere.  I guess the thing that has surprised me the most is that the OFC is actually very supportive toward Clay through this.

This had to be very hard for him to do but he looks so happy--partly because a big burden has been taken off of him.  My hope for him is that now he can live his life, be happy with his family and (after a brief period) the tabloids will leave him alone.  Now that he has taken the "shock" value away hopefully they won't have anything to report (unless they are determined to keep making things up).

In addition, now there is no need for snickering and laughing everytime Clay's name is mentioned.  I hope this will help him get more respect in his career.  That coupled with the big names he is impressing in Spamalot should open a lot of new doors for him.

Marilyn, I missed your big moment but E News is on again at 11:00 so I'll be sure to catch it then.  

I LOVE CLAY AIKEN UNCONDITIONALLY AND I'M HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2099 on: September 24, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »

cuz that always happen in the middle of a professional show...

Oh, I don't know what the final straw was--just the little bits and pieces that were said at the time. Yeah, right in the middle of a performance was a bit of a stunner. So what can we say--

Clay's a drama queen? tomato

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx