gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:22:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 482
Total: 482

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [107] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 26 :: Waiting to see what is next... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 218178 times)
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2120 on: September 24, 2008, 06:02:39 PM »

Well, I'm off to hear the President's speech on the economic bail-off.   Blah blah blah I figure this is one speech that is worth my time.  We need some viable solutions.  This is getting quite scary.  Paranoid    

wave

me too..meet you there.

Lora
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #2121 on: September 24, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »

And I have a feeling I know which ones they are.....some have been taken out of context undoubtedly. 

Of course. Who needs context when they're all bent out of shape and trying to make a point?

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #2122 on: September 24, 2008, 06:04:49 PM »

Hello!
Who watched E!News??? Did I hear right? Are they going to have an interview with one of Clays "former lovers"?
I dont know for sure...(I was doing homework during the segment)
Can anyone clear it up for me??

-viki

SmileyCentral.com" border="0

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2123 on: September 24, 2008, 06:08:15 PM »

GWENN  ~ Your post makes so much sense.   Clapping

I know that some feel they were lied to by Clay.  I believe what you said about Clay waiting until he felt comfortable in his own skin . . . before he could tell everyone.  That seems like what happened when he took on the responsibility of being a father.  I'm glad the "story" came from him in his own words.  So grateful for that.

I wish I was handier doing "quotes" from many of the posts over the past 24 hours.  So MANY of the posts here at Claymaniacs have been so thought provoking, diverse, and filled with concerns and love for Clay and respect for each other.

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #2124 on: September 24, 2008, 06:09:13 PM »

Hello!
Who watched E!News??? Did I hear right? Are they going to have an interview with one of Clays "former lovers"?
I dont know for sure...(I was doing homework during the segment)
Can anyone clear it up for me??

-viki

If you're asking if Clay came out and said he's gay, the answer is YES.  I'm so glad he finally did it.  He's going to be on GMA tomorrow.

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #2125 on: September 24, 2008, 06:10:18 PM »

This morning on Wral Fm (Raleigh) which I by the way have not been listening to since they told me they would no longer play Clay or On My Way Here..I did tune in because I knew Bill & Sheri ould probably talk about Clay...and sure enough they did.

They were both talking about his die hard fans & how they must feel today...Both commented how animate some of the fans were that Clay wasn't gay to the point of arguring, to getting upset.
Sheri: Where do they go now,   Michael Bubel?
Bill: Matters not to me.. Clay's a great guy!
Sheri: Back in the day it was a no,no to come out
Bill: Maybe it was his handlers that were advising him against it.

They were both kind and it wasn't bad...so then I turned the station off again. bigsmile

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #2126 on: September 24, 2008, 06:14:01 PM »

I know he came out...but is there gonna be an interview with one of his "lovers"?

-viki

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #2127 on: September 24, 2008, 06:16:13 PM »

I know he came out...but is there gonna be an interview with one of his "lovers"?

-viki

Not that I'm aware of, but I could be wrong. 

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #2128 on: September 24, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »

I'm gonna check...

-viki

HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2129 on: September 24, 2008, 06:27:16 PM »

am back but not for long..

more important things..like an election and debates and economy..

and part 2 of Criminal Minds from last week that I want to see..

see..

i LOVE that type of stuff.

Speculation, mere speculation to prove a point.

Have a nice one.

Good luck to Clay.

I will record GMA tomorrow and Friday. I have no interest in the tabloidish shows like the E, and Access Holloywood. I rarely watch.

I will buy People magazine and any other that is not just plain trash regardling the situation.

Off to solve other problems.

Clay needs to handle his.

Night..

Lora
mainer
Claymaniac

« Reply #2130 on: September 24, 2008, 06:30:07 PM »

viki -- I think someone may have posted earlier, before the news broke, that someone was blogging that he was going to be interviewed on E maybe in December.  The blogger is someone who has no credibility at all where Clay is concerned.

mainer
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2131 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »

I AM WORN OUT.DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT.

HOLLIE AND ME ARE OK WE TALKED 4 TIMES GOT THINGS STRAIGHTENED OUT I LOVE HER.

GOODNIGHT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #2132 on: September 24, 2008, 06:40:13 PM »

Cant find anything....Can someone PLEASE watch E!News tonite and double check whos being interviewed tomorrow!
I hope its not...(guess who)

-viki

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #2133 on: September 24, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »

Cant find anything....Can someone PLEASE watch E!News tonite and double check whos being interviewed tomorrow!
I hope its not...(guess who)

-viki

I just watched E news and no mention of an interview with a lover.....however, I did turn it off after they did the interview about Clay  and started talking about DWTS?  OH! And our marilyn was interviewed!!!!

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2134 on: September 24, 2008, 07:09:41 PM »

I don't believe in homosexuality because I believe what the Bible says - that it's a sin. But the Bible also says that we are all sinners and have no right to sit in judgement on anyone. It also says that God puts no degree on sin. So I can't judge my son or Clay or anyone else for a sin they commit when I myself sin daily. We all do.

This was posted at the OFC.  It was put perfectly.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #2135 on: September 24, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

Thanks lululast for checking!
Beth: that post on the OFC was put beautifully. Shes right!

-viki Laughing

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2136 on: September 24, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

Hey Marilyn-I just saw you on E News. You tell em!

ETA: LOVE the People article and pics. Parker is beautiful. I'm so proud of Clay.

CRAP!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #2137 on: September 24, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »

I AM WORN OUT.DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT.

HOLLIE AND ME ARE OK WE TALKED 4 TIMES GOT THINGS STRAIGHTENED OUT I LOVE HER.

GOODNIGHT.

Glory , so glad to read of your good news, sweetheart.  ...may I first share my deep appreciation for all of you dear Clay buddies here.  Your personal posts have made my heart swell with pride and love for you all...Gwenn...sending you a hug clear from SoCa to the east coast...I do hope to deliver it to you in person one day...I read about your brother early this morning..[.like 5 am...funny thing...getting up volitionally at the hour...(after considering getting up even earlier  Paranoid) to read the actual People.com site]  and was deeply touched by it...wiping tears... In the next day or two, I plan on sharing about a love in my life and his journey to authentic living...sometimes the passage is more than difficult and requires unbelievable courage, doesn't it.

I've felt emotional today...reflecting on the movement Clay has made from being confined and isolated to maintain his personal space, to now being able to freely follow his path...I do hope he and those he holds dear are at last left to live in peace.  

Shelley, I stayed up too to watch Jimmy Kimmel's opening...what a generous response...I look forward to next Valentine's day...hope our darling makes a return visit...and we cheer the rafters off the studio for him.

BTW...I added a post to the People Mag thread at the OFC...post # 2706...it's getting a little touchy over there... Paranoid

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #2138 on: September 24, 2008, 07:18:58 PM »

Lora - I so agree with you.  I will buy People also and I will listen to what Clay has to say, but certainly not the tabloids or the late  night comedians who have been waiting for this.

Wonderful comments from all of you.  The Claylove is all over this board.  I'm very happy to see it.

HEY GUYS, this thread is busting at the seams.  If you just wait a minute I will start a new thread for CM.  I'm going back to the old title unless someone has a better idea.  We just found out "what comes next".
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #2139 on: September 24, 2008, 07:25:39 PM »

CM 27 is up and running!!!  Let's please move our discussion over there.

Since so much has been added to this thread in the last day or two, although it will be locked and you won't be able to post here, we will leave this thread here for a day or two before moving it to the Archives for those of you that haven't had a chance to read much yet.
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 [107] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx