gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:56:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 432
Total: 432

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 26 :: Waiting to see what is next... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 219110 times)
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #2060 on: September 24, 2008, 12:43:40 PM »

I for one, am so happy Clay finally came out.  I've always thought that he way gay, so this was no shock to me.  I'll love that man no matter what.  He'll always be  hot  to me.   

I have to say, I'm kind of miffed at the fans that didn't think that he way gay.  But, that's just my personal opinion.

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
vikipace
Claymation

Ciao!

« Reply #2061 on: September 24, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »

I for one, am so happy Clay finally came out.  I've always thought that he way gay, so this was no shock to me.  I'll love that man no matter what.  He'll always be  hot  to me.  

I have to say, I'm kind of miffed at the fans that didn't think that he way gay.  But, that's just my personal opinion.

I agree...it was kinda obvious. But that does not matter at all! Hes the best singer out there!
GO ON TOUR CLAY!!! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!
SmileyCentral.com" border="0
-viki

He lites up my life! I loved his "supremely silly" performance in Spamalot on May 3, 2008! :-P
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #2062 on: September 24, 2008, 12:58:00 PM »

And Simon wasn't an ass!

COWELL REACTION

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #2063 on: September 24, 2008, 01:11:12 PM »

Maybe he'd like to produce that good record for Clay   Paranoid

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #2064 on: September 24, 2008, 01:19:39 PM »

I am about to make a negative comment -

That ugly furniture is the same furniture that was in his California house (a photo of the living room was in People Magazine way back then). One condition of the sale of the house was that the furniture (that Faye picked out) NOT go with the house - he actually moved that yellow and red fringed furniture from North Carolina, where it was built, to California, and back to North Carolina!!!!!  It is, as someone wrote, almost enough to make one leave the fandom!  lmao

What a precious baby - hard to believe that he was in the hospital and the Clay Nation never knew - we are slipping!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2065 on: September 24, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »

What a precious baby - hard to believe that he was in the hospital and the Clay Nation never knew - we are slipping!

Good for us! (And good for Clay!) Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2066 on: September 24, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »

I've been listening to all of Clay's CD's today.  The Real Me had me in tears.  The stuff that he has had to go through is just heart breaking.  I also listened to his demo CD and I Will Be Here made me think that now is the time that we need to be here for Clay.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
tiff
UltimateFan

« Reply #2067 on: September 24, 2008, 01:36:30 PM »

I love Clay Aiken!

<3

"And the one poor child who saved this world, and there's ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them" - Goo Goo Dolls, 'Better Days'
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #2068 on: September 24, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »

I've been listening to all of Clay's CD's today.  The Real Me had me in tears.  The stuff that he has had to go through is just heart breaking.  I also listened to his demo CD and I Will Be Here made me think that now is the time that we need to be here for Clay.

Ok I was holding up pretty good today after crying all night last night - happy tears, but still tears...until this post.

The Real Me in concert? I am crying all over again. The man HAS to sing that in concert. We will be blubber in his hands...as if we aren't already!   Thud!

Shelley

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2069 on: September 24, 2008, 01:50:17 PM »

Sorry Shelley  Huggles

I think that Ashes would be a great song to be released next.

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2070 on: September 24, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »

Glory,

Pam posted a link to it at the top of this page  Huggles

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20228587,00.html

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #2071 on: September 24, 2008, 02:12:26 PM »

Glory: Hell I don't know where the link for Simon is.

Basically he said, good for him, it's like being told there's no Santa Claus. He also said something like, he's got a good voice. he needs to make a good record, he;s on the cover of People. He still has a following. good for him.

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #2072 on: September 24, 2008, 02:13:30 PM »

Sorry Shelley  Huggles

I think that Ashes would be a great song to be released next.

Wink Beth!
I love Ashes...actually like all the songs on On My Way Here.

mainer
Claymaniac

« Reply #2073 on: September 24, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »

It must have been an especially joyful and meaningful life event to become a father and a mother, and knowing that the baby was on his way during those months of waiting, for Clay and Jaymes.  Everything about this birth is especially miraculous, given the circumstances.

Clay and Jaymes have managed to overcome, by virtue of the loving friendship they have for each other, mutual limitations to biological parenthood.  From their coming together professionally, then as friends, then as parents by the miracle of IV, two people who will be wonderful parents have made Parker possible, as he has made their life journey as parents possible.  What a very special family.  I salute and congratulate them, all three, and wish them every happiness.

mainer
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2074 on: September 24, 2008, 02:18:02 PM »

MAINER - What a beautiful post!  Huggles   A baby who will be so loved by two amazing people.

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2075 on: September 24, 2008, 02:46:58 PM »

OK.  HERE I GO.

I DON'T CARE THAT CLAY IS GAY.  I DON'T CARE THAT HE HAS THAT AWFUL FURNITURE.  I AM THRILLED THAT HE IS NOW FREE.  I THINK PARKER IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.  I THINK JAYMES IS AMAZING AND LOOKS GREAT.

NOW, CAN WE LOSE THOSE STUPID GLASSES, PLEASE?  YOU CAN'T SEE HIS EYES.  AT LEAST I CAN'T.  OR THOSE LASHES.  GAY--SO WHAT.  THE MAN IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.  I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE FACE.  NOW, THERE.  I SAID IT.  BET YOU WERE WAITING FOR IT.

AND HE IS WEARING THEM WITH DIANE SAWYER ALSO-   BUT HE LOOKS BETTER IN THAT INTERVIEW.

I STILL GET WEEPY EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOOK AT CLAY AND HIS SON.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2076 on: September 24, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »

NOW, CAN WE LOSE THOSE STUPID GLASSES, PLEASE?

But, Gwenn,

He's being his real self. He doesn't wear contacts when he's just hangin' out, being a regular guy. He pops 'em in for shows and when he's being Clay Aiken, celeb!

That, and I think he does it just to p*ss you off. Wink

claydevotee
« Reply #2077 on: September 24, 2008, 02:55:23 PM »

NOW, CAN WE LOSE THOSE STUPID GLASSES, PLEASE?  YOU CAN'T SEE HIS EYES.  AT LEAST I CAN'T.  OR THOSE LASHES.  GAY--SO WHAT.  THE MAN IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.  I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE FACE.  NOW, THERE.  I SAID IT.  BET YOU WERE WAITING FOR IT.

GWENN, an "expression of shallowness" is always good for the soul.  Laughing  Now let me be shallow.  I would like to see Clay wear a nice suit in the interview instead of a dorky shirt and baggy shorts.  But most likely that isn't going to happen.  Nor should it if he plans to hold little Parker during the interview.  Spit-up formula stains!!!!

BETH, I love the idea of "Ashes" as the next release.  Could it be that he was waiting for all of this "action"  to finally release it???
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2078 on: September 24, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »

I love the idea of "Ashes" as the next release.  Could it be that he was waiting for all of this "action"  to finally release it???

Probably not, cuz he wanted Ashes released first.

He said it's RCA's call as to which song is released when.

claydevotee
« Reply #2079 on: September 24, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »

I love the idea of "Ashes" as the next release.  Could it be that he was waiting for all of this "action"  to finally release it???

Probably not, cuz he wanted Ashes released first.

He said it's RCA's call as to which song is released when.

Oh!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx