gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:04:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 26 :: Waiting to see what is next... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 219138 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #2020 on: September 24, 2008, 06:31:43 AM »

Frankie,
               I also watched Jimmy Kimmell and I thought he handled it very nicely. I respect
     him for that.
                             Looking at all those beautiful picture of Clay and Parker means having
      Kleenex very handy.They just tugg at your heart.

Betty
mainer
Claymaniac

« Reply #2021 on: September 24, 2008, 06:33:51 AM »

Maybe someone also has the video of Kimmel?

mainer
claydevotee
« Reply #2022 on: September 24, 2008, 07:04:13 AM »

I just want to say that this doesn't change a thing for me.  I LOVE Clay's voice, sense of humor, humanitarianism, and the all around person he is.  That is all I need to know.  I will be a forever fan.   

DEBBIE, that says it all for me, as well.  As I posted last night, the elephant in the living room is now gone.  We can finally be open about Clay and not walk on eggs talking about his personal life.  I so wish that this had happened a whole lot sooner, but as it says in the Bible,

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven"  (Eccl 3:1)

This was Clay's season to finally come face to face with who he is.  It's amazing how trials such as what he has endured these past couple years can bring us to the point of facing our demons head-on.  I believe he has gone through a whole long, arduous process to come to this point.  And I think that bringing another special person into this world has hastened this process immensely. 

Parker has a Dad who is truly "a measure of a man".  I wish Clay, Parker, Jaymes and their extended families joy and peace always.

NOW LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS....HOW ABOUT AN "On My Way Here" TOUR IN EARLY 2009????

mainer
Claymaniac

« Reply #2023 on: September 24, 2008, 07:13:15 AM »

The qualities that make people effective and loving parents do not include sexual orientation.  When anyone with a high profile speaks to these issues, it cannot but help children of other gay parents, or other gays with, or wanting, children.  When I think of all the abusive and unsuitable and emotionally absent and destructive hetero-sexual parents in the world, and then I think of Clay and Parker, I have to believe that Clay's very public coming out as a gay dad is truly important and will make a difference.  

mainer
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #2024 on: September 24, 2008, 07:18:22 AM »

IF YOU GO TO P. 37 OF THE CH, DANCERMOM HAS SCANNED THE ENTIRE PEOPLE ARTICLE.  IT IS WONDERFUL.  I LOVE 6THIS MAN.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #2025 on: September 24, 2008, 07:19:05 AM »

wave  Gwenn: Thank you for sharing your brother's story.

Everyone: it's early here in the West so I have GMA on to see the promo.

I was so proud to be a fan last night and i have to tell you almost 900 people were online at OFC and there was NOT fighting like we've seen in the past. You had to go to CB for that! Wink I thnk this will heal the OFC.

When Clay posted late in the evening to us, I had a rush of love from my heart for him. Can you imagine he had to do that show and was checking his laptop all evening (he was logged on all night!) to see if he was walking out to a place of acceptance and joy or hatred?

I would think it's  tough enough to come out to your family and friends but to come out to millions of people? Does anyone have any idea of what it's like to be in the public eye like he is? I work for a person who is the public eye and it's not easy and frankly you resent having to tell everyone about every detail of you life.

Have to go to work........crap!
Shelley

PS I LOVE EVERYONE HERE WHATEVER YOUR OPINION. AND I LOVE ME CLAY AIKEN.

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #2026 on: September 24, 2008, 07:20:03 AM »

Lovely post, Gwenn.  As always.  Huggles

I have been reading off and on since I saw the People cover last night and I just had to pipe in to say how proud I am of Clay.  I have known the answer to the orientation question (in my heart) for a long time now, and I always knew that Clay would come out in his own time and on his own terms.  And, he did just that.  Clay did it his way and I could not be happier for him.  He has had a rough go of it and I hope that he finds inner peace, happiness, and most of all love now that everything is out in the open.  Gay men and women should not have to lie, hide, sneak around or be ashamed.  This is 2008 not 1948.  Stand up and be proud, I say.  We are all God's children and He loves each of us dearly.  Straight, gay, bi, tri or upside down....we all count in this world.  My brother came out seven years ago and found love and personal peace.  His favourite saying is "we're here, we're q ueer, get used to it".  I love my brother and I happen to think that he is the coolest of the cool.  He had the cajones come out, stand proud, find peace and discover love.  This is my wish for Clay Aiken.  Huggles

PS.  OMG...that little papoose Parker...is just the cutest little fellow.  What a beautiful little boy.  Clay and Jaymes must be over the moon in love with him.  A real doll.   dad rocks  Yes, indeed Parker....your daddy does rock, honey.

Oh and yeah....Clay is still HOT!  He always was and will be HOT!  I will carry a torch for him til the day I eat dust.  Just sayin'!   Laughing

GO CLAY!   Like the song says, "I Will Always Love You".  Be happy babe.   bigsmile

Hi Girls!   wave  

Later folks,
 Hippy  Thud!

Peace out, fandom.  Thanks for the memories.  Goodbye.
claydevotee
« Reply #2027 on: September 24, 2008, 07:22:49 AM »

I just hope hope the OTT fans just sit still, and let it be.

We don't need Gay Pride banners with Clays name on it, just any EXTREME to prove a point that his fans are still here.

Just continue to post, buy his CDs if you like the music...and support magazines, TV shows etc that feature Clay in a positive light, visit Broadway if you can.

That's all he needs from us.

Not Worthy Not Worthy  Oh my gosh, LORA.   Leave it to you to see the forest for the trees.   Not Worthy  You are right on the money!  Yup,  I can just picture the scenario you have described above.  This is why many Clay fans are often considered to be so "peculiar", shall we say?  

I truly hope we can simply accept this news and move on with being fans of Clay the entertainer, humanitarian, good daddy, etc.  IMO  we don't have to take on every cause here on God's green earth.  (Please say we don't    )
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #2028 on: September 24, 2008, 07:24:29 AM »

Can someone bring the CH link over of the entire People article????

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
claydevotee
« Reply #2029 on: September 24, 2008, 07:25:16 AM »

His favourite saying is "we're here, we're q ueer, get used to it".  I love my brother and I happen to think that he is the coolest of the cool.  He had the cajones come out, stand proud, find peace and discover love.  This is my wish for Clay Aiken.  

HIP SHAKE, you've got me laughing and crying at the same time.   Leave it to you!!  Huggles
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #2030 on: September 24, 2008, 07:29:59 AM »

Well, I just had a shock.  I expected to come to work and get bomb-barded with wise cracks.  My boss just said to me, "Mick, I heard "your boy" (yes, they still refer to him as "my boy") came out.  That took courage.  I wish him the best." 

Nice.

Maybe he's a closet Claymate.   Paranoid

No closets! Laughing

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #2031 on: September 24, 2008, 07:30:58 AM »

I am so proud to all the people here at Claymaniacs, and even the other clay sites.   Clapping

Some people may not be able to embrace the news with open hearts and minds immediately and that's OK too.  There are many different factors involved in the recent news and each of us will come to terms with it in our own way.  But Clay is still the same person he was last week and I can't judge the choices he's made or his timing.  I can't possible know what he's gone through in his life.  Boy, when people refer to being a Clay fan as a roller coaster ride, they weren't kidding!!   bigsmile

Have a great day everyone.  I got to get back to work!!!!
Debbie
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2032 on: September 24, 2008, 07:35:34 AM »

Just talked to Shirl in California, who said that Jimmy Kimmel talked about Clay last night - held the magazine cover up. She said he handled the news very well, and said that this would not make any difference to his friendship with Clay  - he also held up a mock up of what he said was last week's People - a photo of Ruben with the headline "Yes, I'm Black!"   Laughing

Kimmel's alright. Laughing

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2033 on: September 24, 2008, 07:39:26 AM »

NORMALLY I DON'T DO WELL ON ROLLACOASTERS, THIS ONE I AM DOING OK ON. Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2034 on: September 24, 2008, 07:41:39 AM »

Hi Everybody 

I don't really know what to say.     

Okay so maybe I do!    

I do know that I am not surprised by this announcement. 

I do know that my feelings for Clay have not changed one bit. 

I do know that I came here for the voice, and that has not changed. 

I do know that I'm not going anywhere. 

I do know that the friendships that I have made here at Claymaniacs is priceless to me and that, I care for each and every one of you    

And.....

I do know that he is still hawt hawt hawt.   

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2035 on: September 24, 2008, 07:43:59 AM »

I read the People scan from CV . One thing jumped out at me- he told K Lo before they became housemates. And she kept his secret. Whatever else happened with her, I admire her for that.

And Brother Brett-after Clay stumbled with words and was upset- said "Is that it?"  I love Brett too!!

Parker is just absolutely adorable and I love the way Clay handles him. I am at work and cannot bring the scans over. I hope someone does because they are worth reading.

And GMA tomorrow!! The only thing is that I have to WORK, demmit!! so I wont see it until tomorrow night. Oh Well

I think my love and respect for Clay increased a thousandfold with this new revelation. How hard it must have been for him!!

He still gives me tinglies  bigsmile

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #2036 on: September 24, 2008, 07:44:50 AM »

NORMALLY I DON'T DO WELL ON ROLLACOASTERS, THIS ONE I AM DOING OK ON. Huggles

Glory, I am so glad for that!! He is worth hanging in there for, trust me!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2037 on: September 24, 2008, 08:00:22 AM »

I read the People scan from CV . One thing jumped out at me- he told K Lo before they became housemates. And she kept his secret. Whatever else happened with her, I admire her for that.

And Brother Brett-after Clay stumbled with words and was upset- said "Is that it?"  I love Brett too!!

Parker is just absolutely adorable and I love the way Clay handles him.
Such a tiny bundle, being cuddled by such a big man. Ya gotta love it. heartbeat

clayfannj
UltimateFan

Remember, CHEESE is a comfort food.

« Reply #2038 on: September 24, 2008, 08:05:34 AM »

I said I finally am at peace with him... I knew all along... All I needed was an answer to have everything make sense.. This journey of self discovery and self acceptance  he has been on has had to be something so intense and difficult that I could not begin to comprehend.. My heart aches for the tortuous moments and tears he has shed..
And after it all......
LOOK what he has chosen to do FOR HIS SON... He has put  himself,everyone in his life and his career secondary to the welfare of PARKER..
How difficult to do what he has done...

THAT is a PARENT!!

THAT IS A MAN...

I see her so differently now. She has had to be the one to take him by the hand and walk with him through this storm..I have such admiration for her..

She truly loves him in a way most could not understand.

TODAY will be the first day of the rest of his life and career for Clay.  It is a CLICHE, but like so many rings of such universal truth.....

I will be there for him and see so many good things for him to come..

Perhaps in the irony of this universe THIS was the thing he was brought here to do....Perhaps it will help other souls....

It's NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Honorary Southern Belle

OBSESSIVE BIRD WATCHER

Tracking the Red -Crested Warbler
"I may be old, but I'm strong and lusty!"..Wm. Shakespeare
claydevotee
« Reply #2039 on: September 24, 2008, 08:08:33 AM »

Okay, at the beginning of "Mike and Juliet" this morning, there was, of course, a Clay mention regarding the recent news.  I was so impressed by Mike's taking the higher road, while Juliet was trying to sleaze it up, of course!

I'm not good at quoting things verbatim (old age + chemo has destroyed my short-term memory   ).  I would love if somebody could share with all of us here as to what was said.  
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx