gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:07:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 132
Total: 132

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 26 :: Waiting to see what is next... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 218990 times)
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »

wave  Where is everyone tonight?  Oh well, talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams...I wish your heads all to be filled of sweet dreams of you know who. Clay dreaming

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2008, 11:32:17 PM »

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

TO OUR LOVERLY GWENN!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 05:01:41 AM »

Sunny! Come back! I called you a goddess yesterday, remember? Smile

Here I am! And thank you for the compliment. I admire your keen insight. Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 05:05:32 AM »

Glory,

You might want to ask your doc about depression. You've been hit with an awful lot in the last couple of months. There might be something you can do to help you get your strength back and get back on your feet again. Huggles

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 05:34:47 AM »

SUNNY I TAKE ZOLOFT HAVE FOR YEARS BUT I MAY HAVE HIT A WALL WITH IT. I HATE TO EXPERIMENT WITH STUFF HAVE TO DEAL WITH ONE THING A TIME. I AM JUST FALLIN APART I THINK. Paranoid BUT LIFE IS GOOD.

BARB HOW DID HE LIVE WITH 800, AMAZING TO ME.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 05:43:12 AM »

A VERY BRIEF GOOD MORNING.  OFF TO THE EYE DOCTOR.  WAIT UNTIL HE GETS A LOOK AT MY EYES.  I NOW HAVE THE BOTTOM BLACK AND BLUE ALSO.  I AM QUITE A SIGHT.  SCABS ON THE FOREHEAD AND PUFFY, BLACK AND BLUE EYES.  OH YES, DEAR MARILYN, I AM CERTAINLY LOVERLY.   Wink bigsmile  BUT I AM WALKING AND TALKING AND NOTHING IS BROKEN.

LATER LADIES.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 05:45:20 AM »

SUNNY I TAKE ZOLOFT HAVE FOR YEARS BUT I MAY HAVE HIT A WALL WITH IT. I HATE TO EXPERIMENT WITH STUFF HAVE TO DEAL WITH ONE THING A TIME. I AM JUST FALLIN APART I THINK. Paranoid BUT LIFE IS GOOD.

Maybe you can just take something to boost the effect of the Zoloft. Just for a few weeks even, to help you through this tough time. I don't know, just a suggestion. Huggles

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 06:19:12 AM »

Sunny~ If you're still here ,please check your PMs  (Have I got a DEAL for you!)

MARLENE

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 06:31:06 AM »

Good Morning everyone..it's going to be another HOT one for us in Raleigh, but thank

goodness nothing like our friends in the mid-section of the country are experiencing.

My husband Roger's surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at noon, so I sure would appreciate

your prayers for him.

Gwenn~ So sorry about all the bruising, you were very lucky to have not broken any bones.

Even though you're not up to par right now, I still hope you can manage to have a HAPPY

BIRTHDAY.     

I'm off to get my mammogram..OH GOODY,GOODY !!! My favorite thing to do early in the

Morning...NOT!!!

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 06:47:24 AM »

THANK YOU SUNNNY I HAVE A DRS APPOINTMENT NEXT WEDNESDAY TO DISCUSS MY OPTIONS WITH HER.IN THE MEANTIME I AM GOING TO START TAKING 2 TABLESPOONS OF VINEAGAR WITH HONEY BEFORE EACH MEAL. I READ IT REALLY HELPS YOU AND HAVE PEOPLE TELL ME IT IS GOOD FOR WHAT AILS YOU. AND LOWERS CHOLESTEROL LEVELS PRETTY QUICK.

WELL OFF TO RUN ERRANDS I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MYCH.

GWENN A VERY HAPPY B-DAY TO A VERY SPECIAL LADY. Huggles Huggles

mainer
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 06:51:56 AM »

all the best to Roger for tomorrow, and hope the healing is coming along Gwenn, and good luck Glory. 

I have tried to pm someone but am still getting the error message...??!

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »

THANK YOU SUNNNY I HAVE A DRS APPOINTMENT NEXT WEDNESDAY TO DISCUSS MY OPTIONS WITH HER.IN THE MEANTIME I AM GOING TO START TAKING 2 TABLESPOONS OF VINEAGAR WITH HONEY BEFORE EACH MEAL. I READ IT REALLY HELPS YOU AND HAVE PEOPLE TELL ME IT IS GOOD FOR WHAT AILS YOU. AND LOWERS CHOLESTEROL LEVELS PRETTY QUICK.
Let me know if this works- I would be interested in trying it myself. I heard vinegar is very good for you.
Cant taste any worse than some of the things I cook, or cough medicine, ever!! Laughing

mimi, good luck to Roger on his surgery.

Sunny- as always, I love your snark and humor- you always make me smile  Smile

Well, we had torrential rains this morning. Had to wade through inches of water and my back door and a waterfall from my gutter right by that door. Unfortunately I left my oars with my boat, because I sure needed them. And will someone tell me why the HECK I used the curling iron on my hair this morning? A WAAAAASTE of my time (tm CA)

claydevotee
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2008, 07:19:30 AM »

SUNNY I TAKE ZOLOFT HAVE FOR YEARS BUT I MAY HAVE HIT A WALL WITH IT. I HATE TO EXPERIMENT WITH STUFF HAVE TO DEAL WITH ONE THING A TIME. I AM JUST FALLIN APART I THINK.  BUT LIFE IS GOOD.

GLORY, I also hit the wall with Zoloft a few years ago.   The Dr. then switched me to Lexapro and I've felt good ever since.  And as to cholesterol meds, I don't consider using Lipitor or whatever to be a badge of shame.  Along with a good diet and exercise, cholesterol meds can get you back on the road to good health.  As I've said many times, God Bless the pharmaceutical industry and Goid bless America!!!  Laughing

MARLENE, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your hubby as he undergoes the surgery tomorrow.  And as to getting your mammogram today, I say good for you.  Breathe through the pain of the squeezing and take care of your TaTa's!!!!  

Well ladies, Phil and I will be flying to Copenhagen this afternoon to begin our Scandanavian/Russian cruise.   I'm not as brave about world travel as I used to be, so I would appreciate your prayers for our safety and health, especially that Phil doesn't have another heart attack on the plane or the ship.  I want us both to see our son finally get married in November!

I love all of you.   Huggles Huggles What a great group we have here on Critical Mass! Over the past few months, your friendship and free expression of your thoughts has lightened my life and broadened my perspective on lots of things (including non-Clay matters!  Wink)   Thanks for being such a class act!!!!

CLAY CONTENT:  Wouldn't that be something if Clay were to appear in the opening ceremonies of the Olympics???  I'm going to try to watch from the ship!!!

"See" you in a couple of weeks!!!  

Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 07:22:13 AM »

Well ladies, Phil and I will be flying to Copenhagen this afternoon to begin our Scandanavian/Russian cruise.   I'm not as brave about world travel as I used to be, so I would appreciate your prayers for our safety and health, especially that Phil doesn't have another heart attack on the plane or the ship.  I want us both to see our son finally get married in November!

CLAY CONTENT:  Wouldn't that be something if Clay were to appear in the opening ceremonies of the Olympics???  I'm going to try to watch from the ship!!!

Have a WONDERFUL trip- take lots of pics!! What a great experience it will be- truly!! Prayers for the safety and health of both of you!!

and Clay content?  From your mouth to God's ears!!! Clapping

mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 07:26:16 AM »

Glory~ I also have high cholesterol, high blood pressure & diabetes 2..in other word words I'm a total mess....my husband says, it has nothing to do with my health ,I've always been a big mess,( in a loving way ) bigsmile

The biggest thing that has helped me is to excerise, and they have a great water aerobics program at the Y here ,that has done a lot, not only for bringing my cholesterol down ,but helps my arthritis in my knees & ankle. 

You said you liked wheat bread , Nature's Own has a wheat bread with only 9 carbs a slice..Thats what we buy for Rebecca, so one sandwich ,if she just has turkey /mustard is just 18 carbs...

With all these suggestion we'll have you cured in no time... Wink

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2008, 07:49:59 AM »

Glory    Huggles

Mimi        Huggles

Thea       Huggles

Gwenn       Huggles

Did I miss anyone? 

Oh, hell......here's one for all of us      Huggles

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 08:17:36 AM »

HOLY COW  bigsmile I JUST GOT BACK FROM MY SHOPPING ADVENTURE BOUGHT ALL HEALTHY JUNK YUK. :bigsmileNOTHING HIGH IN CHOLESTEROL. OATS, VINEGAR, HONEY,YOU GET THE PICTURE ACTUALLY I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW BEGINNING I GUESS IT TOOK THIS TO GET ME GOING. ON THE RIGHT PATH.

THEA I WILL ASK MY DOC ABOUT LEXAPRO SEE WHAT SHE SAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WE WILL MISS YOU.

OFF TO GET MY OIL CHANGED AND A NEW FILTER NO SMUT INTENDED. Laughing WELL MAYBE A LITTLE. lmao

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 08:20:17 AM »

COPS ALL OVER THE PLACE THIS AM JUST WAITING FOR ME TO GET MY PETAL TO THE METAL. bigsmile CUTE ONES TO.IF I DON'T RETURN SHORTLY SEND OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD AND BAIL MONEY. bigsmile

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2008, 10:48:09 AM »

Sunny! Come back! I called you a goddess yesterday, remember? Smile

Here I am! And thank you for the compliment. I admire your keen insight. Wink

wave  SUNNY!  Well, I HAD to state the obvious...or be banned forever from the board.!  Laughing

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2008, 10:51:03 AM »

OFF TO GET MY OIL CHANGED AND A NEW FILTER NO SMUT INTENDED. Laughing WELL MAYBE A LITTLE. lmao

lmao   Keep that sense of humor!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx