gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:50:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 104
Total: 104

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 107 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 26 :: Waiting to see what is next... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 219003 times)
ILClaymate
« on: August 05, 2008, 09:12:35 AM »

Welcome to CM Discussion number 26.  This is the official Clay discussion thread at Claymaniacs.com. 

To that end, please include Clay content in your posts. News, articles, links to pictures, thoughts, opinions or anything that encourages conversation is welcome.  Personal conversation should take place in our community threads. 

Antagonistic or adversarial comments are not allowed. State your opinion then move on. Please also note that you are free to scroll through posts which do not interest you.

An opinion that differs from your own is not a personal attack on you.  A negative opinion is not a personal attack on Clay.

This is a linear style thread, in that several topics may be discussed in this single thread, sometimes all at once.  All rules and guidelines referenced in the Forum Info section apply here.  This is an all ages thread, so please insure content is appropriate.

In order to keep the tone conversational, links to pictures are encouraged but clickable thumbnails may also be posted in moderation.  No post-hoing of pics!!  No full-sized photos will be permitted.

All previous threads will be archived in the "Archives - Critical Mass" forum.

Thanks and have fun!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 09:23:35 AM »

GOLLY GEE WHIZ......I NAMED THE NEW THREAD AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS DOING IT......THANX CLANDY  Smile
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:44:41 AM »

CONGRATS TO DUDLEY bigsmile

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »

wave

Meesa'a friend Jen sent this out in an email this week -  I love this quote:

“Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says “Oh crap, she’s up!”

dudley - Amy has had 5 inches of rain at her house so far - hope you are "high and dry".

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 11:39:10 AM »

CONGRATS TO DUDLEY bigsmile

HEY IN THIS DAY AND TIME IN MY SICK LIFE IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY......
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 11:42:00 AM »

wave

Meesa'a friend Jen sent this out in an email this week -  I love this quote:

“Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says “Oh crap, she’s up!”

dudley - Amy has had 5 inches of rain at her house so far - hope you are "high and dry".

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YET BUT IT HASN'T STOP POURING BUCKETS SINCE AROUND 8:30 THIS MORNING.....MY TALL CACTUS HAS FALLEN OVER  (AROUND 5' TALL) BECAUSE IT IS SO WET AND THE ROOTS AREN'T THAT DEEP AND WOULDN'T HOLD IT IN THE GROUND.....THEY SAID WE COULD GET BETWEEN 6-10 INCHES BEFORE IT IS ALL OVER TODAY.....I AM JUST SITTING HERE ON MY COMPUTER LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AT THE STREET AT ALL THE WATER WATER EVERYWHERE.......
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 11:51:51 AM »

Dudley,

Wish you could ship some of that rain here to NC..My grass is getting brown & brittle, from lack of rain.

Hope you will be able to stay safe (and dry)

Marlene~

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

DUDLEY FEEL BETTER SWEETHEART Huggles Huggles

claydevotee
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 12:16:09 PM »

"Waiting to see what is next"!!!

GOLLY GEE WHIZ......I NAMED THE NEW THREAD AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS DOING IT......THANX CLANDY 

Laughing  LINDA,  I knew that was quotable when you posted it on our previous thread.  Congrats on coming up with a "winner"!!!!   Celebrate  Huggles
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 12:28:35 PM »

Dudley,

Wish you could ship some of that rain here to NC..My grass is getting brown & brittle, from lack of rain.

Hope you will be able to stay safe (and dry)

Marlene~

WE NEEDED THIS RAIN REALLLLY BAD.....WE WERE OVER 10 INCHES BEHIND SO THIS SHOULD HELP US ALOT AND OUR WATER BILL THANKS THIS TROPICAL STORM  Laughing
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 12:30:20 PM »

DUDLEY FEEL BETTER SWEETHEART Huggles Huggles

THANKS BUT I HAVE HIT THE BEST I WILL BE IT SEEMS.....THIS IS NOT CUREABLE.....ONLY CONTROLABLE TO NOT GET WORSE.....BUT 'ALL IS WELL' IN MY WORLD ANYWAY  Huggles
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 12:31:25 PM »

"Waiting to see what is next"!!!

GOLLY GEE WHIZ......I NAMED THE NEW THREAD AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS DOING IT......THANX CLANDY 

Laughing  LINDA,  I knew that was quotable when you posted it on our previous thread.  Congrats on coming up with a "winner"!!!!   Celebrate  Huggles

WHY THANK YA VERY MUCH ....TAKING A BOW .....
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 01:12:19 PM »

BACK FROM A FABULOUS LUNCH.  SO MUCH FUN AND SO BEAUTIFUL OUT.  OF COURSE, MY LEG IS NOW SWOLLEN AGAIN SO I WILL HAVE TO SIT WITH IT UP FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.  ANNOYING.

HOPE THE RAIN STOPS SOON, LINDA. Huggles

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 01:29:02 PM »

Belated birthday greetings to Gwenn.  I hope the swollen leg isn't from anything serious and that you get to rest it!!

To everyone gettting that over abundance of rain.... I hope you don't get any damage.  Wouldn't it be nice to be able to send part of it to the people would said they needed some rain!!

Good night everyone.  I'm getting ready to leave work for the day.

Debbie
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2008, 01:40:17 PM »

Gwenn's birthday is tomorrow......I know because it says so on my Clay calendar.   Wink

Gwenn, hope you're doing better.  Be honest....did you have your contacts in when you fell? 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 02:02:34 PM »

Gwenn's birthday is tomorrow......I know because it says so on my Clay calendar.   Wink

Gwenn, hope you're doing better.  Be honest....did you have your contacts in when you fell? 

MICKI--BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YES.  THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT THERE WERE 2 STEPS AND IT ONLY LOOKED LIKE ONE BECAUSE THE GARAGE WAS SO DARK.  THIS SUMMER ISN'T MY FAVORITE. Wink

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »

GWENN!  I am sending you hugs and kisses.  Huggles I broke my HIP going down some stairs last year, so I am very grateful that didn;t happen to you. Altho, I have to say when I broke my hip it wasn't coming down a dark stairwell. I was in Puerto Vallarta on vacation. What a way to end a trip...get it?  lmao (I beat you to it Sunny!)

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2008, 07:18:15 PM »

LULU OUCH ON VACATION YOU HAVE MY LUCK.

BTW WHERE IS MISS SUNNY HIDING TONIGHT. I HOPE THE CONVERSATION LAST NIGHT DID NOT DO HER IN. ROFLMAO

I GUESS NOBODY READ MY POST TODAY ABOUT MY CHOLSTEROL BEING THROUGH THE ROOF 270. MY GOOD STUFF IS NOT EVEN GOOD. I GUESS THIS PUTS A END TO MY CHOCOLATE AND MEXICAN DOESN'T IT. TWO THINGS I LOVVVVVE PASSIONATELY., I AM NOW ON A LOW FAT,LOW CARB , OATMEAL DIET. YULK.

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »

LULU OUCH ON VACATION YOU HAVE MY LUCK.

BTW WHERE IS MISS SUNNY HIDING TONIGHT. I HOPE THE CONVERSATION LAST NIGHT DID NOT DO HER IN. ROFLMAO

I GUESS NOBODY READ MY POST TODAY ABOUT MY CHOLSTEROL BEING THROUGH THE ROOF 270. MY GOOD STUFF IS NOT EVEN GOOD. I GUESS THIS PUTS A END TO MY CHOCOLATE AND MEXICAN DOESN'T IT. TWO THINGS I LOVVVVVE PASSIONATELY., I AM NOW ON A LOW FAT,LOW CARB , OATMEAL DIET. YULK.

I would hate to give up all that yummy stuff!  But I hear you. And I think my doc is about to do that diet to me too. Not because of CHolesterol...Just cuz I'm getting heavier and need to change the diet. 

Sunny! Come back! I called you a goddess yesterday, remember? Smile

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 08:10:48 PM »

Hey Glory -- if you think your cholesterol is through the roof at 270, I use to work with a man who's cholesterol was close to 800.  I didn't even know it went that high.

As thin as you are, you sure can't loose wait to control it.  Just eat sensibly for a while and see if that helps--and don't forget dark chocolate is supposed to be good for us.   bigsmile  Carbs are the hardest thing for me to give up.

Good luck.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 107 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx