gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:39:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 190
Total: 190

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 25 :: On His Own Terms... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 235598 times)
franniek54
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2008, 07:51:56 AM »

FRANNIE, yikes you're right.

Clay is our James Dean, a "rebel without a cause", except........he's got some causes.   Laughing

He's definately a rebel, likes to blaze new trails.  IMO that's what the NJUs like about this--he's showin some b*lls.

I think that's part of what bothered some people about this whole IIT situation.  In the past he has been perceived as a victim.  This time we can't say that at all.
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2008, 07:58:57 AM »

FRANNIE, yikes you're right.

Clay is our James Dean, a "rebel without a cause", except........he's got some causes.   Laughing

He's definately a rebel, likes to blaze new trails.  IMO that's what the NJUs like about this--he's showin some b*lls.

I think that's part of what bothered some people about this whole IIT situation.  In the past he has been perceived as a victim.  This time we can't say that at all.

Yes!   Frannie, he sure has some titanium ones.   That's one of the reasons we all love him so much. 

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2008, 08:15:48 AM »

LADIES--I THINK I AM HOPELESS.  I JUST WATCHED Everything I Don't Need ON SESSIONS.  THAT MAN IS JUST GORGEOUS.  I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE COULD WATCH THAT AND NOT LOVE HIM.   Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
claydevotee
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2008, 08:20:35 AM »

LADIES--I THINK I AM HOPELESS.  I JUST WATCHED Everything I Don't Need ON SESSIONS.  THAT MAN IS JUST GORGEOUS.  I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE COULD WATCH THAT AND NOT LOVE HIM.        

GWENN

Frannie, he sure has some titanium ones.   That's one of the reasons we all love him so much.

GWENN and CHRIS---Yup, gotta love a guy with b#lls of titanium singing a gutsy song like Everything I Don't Need!!!!  Suddenly that song has a whole new meaning to me!!!!   Thud!

Yep!  And....if he comes out with Nudie Book and sings "Erotica" on his next tour, that is it!  I am finished too.   

HIPPY!     blush Laughing
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 08:59:30 AM »

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE IS GETTING THE MUSICPASS.  I HAVEN'T AND WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE WHO DID TO LET ME KNOW IF IT IS WORTH IT.

ANYONE?

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
mainer
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »

There was an online news item yesterday that Vern Troyer has filed a $20,000,000 lawsuit against TMZ.  (just mentionin' -- and this may be old news -- he's probably not the only one who is denting their bottom-feeding bottom line with legal defense expenses).
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »

LADIES--I THINK I AM HOPELESS.  I JUST WATCHED Everything I Don't Need ON SESSIONS.  THAT MAN IS JUST GORGEOUS.  I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE COULD WATCH THAT AND NOT LOVE HIM.   Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

GWENN

I don't understand that either.  I love that song and I watched the whole AOL Session this morning.  Day by day new people are giving the CD a chance and usually they find out what we have known all along--he has an awesome voice and can sing anything.  Too bad this CD wasn't the one put out the last time -- he may not have so many obstacles to overcome. 

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2008, 09:32:53 AM »

Hope everyone is well today...It looks like we are in for another hot day in Raleigh..its already 92, but the humidity is awful.

I was just checking out the Wral fm site and Clay was played again this morning...but what really amazes me is that his position has changed  on the chart,from 66 to 21 in just 3 days..  If our local newspaper would write something about his UNICEF trip to Somalia  I would think that might create more interest in his album, but we are talking about The News & Observer,and for any of you that have dealt with them ,there is the problem.   

Have a great day and stay cool!!

Marlene

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2008, 09:35:48 AM »

PROBLEM IS WE DO NOT KNOW IF THE BABY IS CLAYS LOT OF ASSUMPTIONS WITH NO PROOF BEING MADE STILL.

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TIME THE WEDDING IS TODAY RUBENS.  Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 09:44:56 AM »

Gwenn, I bought some music passes...I read somewhere that they include a few bonus videos...of what, wasn't posted...I thought I might gift them on...

I invite you to go down memory lane and laugh with this...Aikenly Funny montage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHVedfjpnHI

ETA: Glory, just read Ruben got married today at noon.

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 09:49:55 AM »

There was an online news item yesterday that Vern Troyer has filed a $20,000,000 lawsuit against TMZ. 
Yeah, I clicked on my national news site this morning, and what's the first headline to come screaming across the screen? "Vern Troyer Files Suit Against TMZ for Showing Sex Tape."

I gotta find a more reputable news site. doh

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2008, 09:50:38 AM »

Check your invitation, silly! Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
claydevotee
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 10:02:20 AM »

Check your invitation, silly! Wink
lmao lmao SUNNY

And along those same lines, I think you can still make it to the reception, GLORY!!!  Now go make yourself purdy!!!!

As to the Musicpass, call me clueless.   Thanks for the explanation, JOHANNA!!!  Huggles

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »

Gwenn-It's 3 bonus videos with the MusicPass but it's not anything new. They got Invisible, The Way and 1000 Days video.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
IChris1
SuperFan

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 10:45:49 AM »

Gwenn, I bought some music passes...I read somewhere that they include a few bonus videos...of what, wasn't posted...I thought I might gift them on...

I invite you to go down memory lane and laugh with this...Aikenly Funny montage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHVedfjpnHI

ETA: Glory, just read Ruben got married today at noon.

Wonderful montage.  He's so cute and  Thud!

Any word if Clay was at Ruben's wedding?

Now my heart is dancing through each day, my soul is running free, look what love has done to me.
Proud member of the East Coast Posse
Clay's English Princess
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 12:14:09 PM »

WELL DARN SUNNY MY INVITATION GOT LOSTED IN THE MAIL. :lmaoI WOULD BE SURE AND TELL ALL OF YOU IF CLAY WAS THERE, WONDER IF THE 3 STOOGES WERE INVITED. ALSO WONDER IF FAYE WAS INVITED I NEED TO KNOW ALL THIS STUFF.

GOT THE COPY OF THE LETTER MY LAWYER SENT TO THE NURSING HOME.WOW. HE WAS VERY POLITE IN A NASTY SORT OF WAY. GOOD FER HIM.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 12:23:01 PM »

Clay Aiken's newest album is spectacular. I have listened to it many times since it was released in June. Following a link to Youtube this morning I realized I had accumulated a variety of videos people have created using songs from On My Way Here. All kinds of montages, all kinds of very diverse subjects. This album clearly connects with many demographics.

So let's see - there are those that bring two of my fandoms crashing together - for example, to the song Something About Us

SOME WONDERFUL MONTAGES OF SHOWS, ETC SET TO CLAYS MUSIC!! LOVE THEM!!

MARHAVEN BLOGSPOT

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2008, 12:29:35 PM »

WELL DARN SUNNY MY INVITATION GOT LOSTED IN THE MAIL. :lmaoI WOULD BE SURE AND TELL ALL OF YOU IF CLAY WAS THERE, WONDER IF THE 3 STOOGES WERE INVITED. ALSO WONDER IF FAYE WAS INVITED I NEED TO KNOW ALL THIS STUFF.

GOT THE COPY OF THE LETTER MY LAWYER SENT TO THE NURSING HOME.WOW. HE WAS VERY POLITE IN A NASTY SORT OF WAY. GOOD FER HIM.
Maybe he can be your date for the reception. Wink

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 01:56:10 PM »

FROM RUBEN'S WEDDING.  NO MENTION OF CLAY SO I AM ASSUMING HE WASN'T THERE.

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/

GWENN

KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 03:39:44 PM »

wave

A busy day here - I just knew Clay would be at Ruben's wedding - maybe he is still out of the country.

Mimi - Your question about Spamalot - I check every week (NY Times Theatre section) - Spamalot was in the top 10 Broadway shows every week that Clay was there. The show dropped out of the Top 10 the week Clay left, and has never gotten into the Top 10 again. Hope Producers are paying attention!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx