gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:51:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 25 :: On His Own Terms... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 235599 times)
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1980 on: August 04, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »

I DON'T FEEL ENTITLED TO ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY. DID NOT MEAN IT SOUND THAT WAY.

THINKING ABOUT STARTING MY OWN FOUNDATION, FACE LIFTS BODY LIFT, THE WHOLE THE WHOLE SMO ANYBODY WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO A GREAT CAUSE, ME. ROFLMAO

DELETE IS MY BEST FRIEND I SHOULD USE IT MORE OFTEN.

Please do not delete anything- I love your outlook on life, you make me smile, o mighty one!!

And I can donate some poundage-have lots to contribute!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1981 on: August 04, 2008, 08:00:17 PM »

Glory~ We all love you, and you should not feel that just because you tell it like it is ,that you should be sorry.

Right now a lot of us are confused & frustrated and you're brave  to stand up for how you feel...Don't ever feel you have to apologize for that.

Marlene

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1982 on: August 04, 2008, 08:07:23 PM »

Just check this out..... I have managed to HUNT & PECK my way to 702 posts   Purple Banana   

Pamela~ would you ever have thought it  ??

When you're on   Flame   You're on   Flame      What else can I say. bigsmile

WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #1983 on: August 04, 2008, 08:13:53 PM »

And Clay did NOT specifically ask his fans for a donation. On the UNICEF site and field notes, he asked EVERYONE to support and help Somalia. He also DID mention that at one point they had raised $50,000 and he generally thanked people then. When I made my donation, I did it BECAUSE of the awareness Clay had brought. This time, there were no "perks" of Clay if you gave a certain amount, etc. They just asked for support from people.  So I do not feel he needs to thank his fans particularly for their donations.

Everyone deserves a vacation. Although I too feel that it was ill timed due to the CD, just look at the non stop stuff he has done since last summer. He said he hadnt had two days off in a row since October. He SAID he was taking a break-that he had not spent a summer in his home. Whether it was a good career move or not remains to be seen- he must have needed the rest. Quiana specifically said he was very tired. And right after that he went to Somalia, which must have been emotionally draining.

The way the baby news was plastered all over, true or not true, must have changed some plans that were made. If it was me and I knew how things would be blown up out of context by both the media and certain fans, I would have run screaming in the opposite direction. I don't know how that man keeps coming back, with all the crap thrown at him, and all the "Clay MUST do this and Clay MUST do that  and he OWES me because I bought his album or went to his show."  Well, he shared his voice and his music and concerts and entertainment and a type of love in return. Me, I got MORE than my moneys worth. I dont call it a balance sheet at all. There are so many extra's involved away from the concerts and the albums and the Broadway shows-so many intangible gifts I have received because of Clay. And I'm "Talking" to quite a few of them right now!!

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS BOARD, but certain groups in general that profess to be fans. I am so tired of the bashing and expectations that come up from some of the people who say they are die hard fans but are only looking out for him.

So there, I took off my rose colored glasses- but I STILL say -he's not going anywhere. He will be back, when he is good and ready. I don't doubt he will continue to surprise us.

Marilyn --  Clapping      Clapping       Clapping

Gwenn -- take care of yourself and feel better soon

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1984 on: August 04, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »

So there, I took off my rose colored glasses

Maybe you can lend them to Gwenn....

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #1985 on: August 04, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

So there, I took off my rose colored glasses

Maybe you can lend them to Gwenn....

Sundancer:  Not Worthy  You are a Goddess!

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1986 on: August 04, 2008, 10:11:50 PM »

Gwenn - Goodness! I'm glad you are okay.  Huggles

Marilyn - No call? Cry! I waited for you.

I hope Clay is enjoying his break/vacation. It is very well deserved.

Off to catch a few hours of sleep. On my lunch break I'll be having lunch with PuddinsJoy We always go out for Chinese and make our fortunes reflect back on Clay in some way.  Laughing

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Marilyn
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE EPITOME OF DECORUM

« Reply #1987 on: August 05, 2008, 04:15:28 AM »

Marilyn - No call? Cry! I waited for you.

Oh mah goodness- I was in the boss's office until 6:30-I will call you today

ALWAYS AND FOREVER-UNCONDITIONALLY!!!
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #1988 on: August 05, 2008, 05:52:53 AM »

I WANT TO SAY I'M SORRY IF IT SOUNDED LIKE I WAS JUDGING CLAY. SORRY I SEEMED NEGATIVE. I'VE HAD A VERY BAD YEAR. I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE ANOTHER LOSE OR DISAPPOINTMENT. I'M SORRY I GUESS IT HAS COLORED EVERYTHING.  MIMI2:(

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
mainer
« Reply #1989 on: August 05, 2008, 05:54:39 AM »

A story on windows XP today tells of dozens of UCLA Hospital employees who have looked at celebrity medical records.  The period of time being investigated is through June 2006.  Perhaps UCLA has since plugged the leaks, or maybe this is just as far as they've gotten -- who knows.  This just goes to show, however, how vulnerable all patients can be -- especially celebrity patients.  I imagine this has been, and still is, a problem that probably continues to exist -- at many hospitals, fertility clinincs, and medical practices.
claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #1990 on: August 05, 2008, 06:58:01 AM »

wave

Happy,Happy Tuesday...Everyone... bigsmile

ClayFan for Life!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1991 on: August 05, 2008, 07:06:06 AM »

Glory,
               I"m so sorry if you thought my post was directed to you or anyone posting
     on this board, I did"nt mean to upset anyone. Sometimes my mouth works faster
      than my brain.
      My biggest fear is Clay will say "Enough"After so many times of being asked the "G"
     question, he said he was done answering. I can"t help wondering after all the nasty
     filth  that he has endured in the last five years, if this last episode with the tabloids
     and then some of his so called fans is the last straw and he will say " I"m Done"
             I can"t imagine not having him in our lives.
                                           Sorry Glory, I know what it"s like to be lonely.

Hugs,
  Betty

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1992 on: August 05, 2008, 07:10:26 AM »

Why are people apologizing for posting their opinions? Isn't that what the board is for? scratch

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1993 on: August 05, 2008, 07:21:28 AM »

betty  ITS NOTHING YOU SAID SWEETHEART JUST FRUSTATED I THINK.

WELL JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DOC'S MY B/P IS GREAT BUT MY CHOLESTEROL IS THROUGH THE ROOF EVEN MY GOOD CHOLESTROL IS BAD.

CAN I BLAME CLAY. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

I AM FINE TODAY CONSIDERING I HAVE TO GO ON A DIET MAYBE MEDS.TROUBLE IS I LIKE EVERYTHING THAT IS BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FOR ME, NOT CLAY JUST FOOD. Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claydevotee
« Reply #1994 on: August 05, 2008, 07:39:11 AM »

Why are people apologizing for posting their opinions? Isn't that what the board is for?

SUNNY:   Clapping  My thoughts, exactly! 

GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #1995 on: August 05, 2008, 07:39:14 AM »

Why are people apologizing for posting their opinions? Isn't that what the board is for? scratch

AMEN, SUNNY.  THAT IS WHY I STAY HERE AND CALL IT HOME.  NO ONE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING.  WE ALL HAVE OUR DAYS WHEN CLAY IS ANNOYING OR WE ARE DISAPPOINTED.  OR FEEL LIKE WE MISS HIM.  OR WHATEVER.  WE ALSO HAVE OUR DAYS WHEN HE MAKES US SMILE.  FEEL SMUTTY.  CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIS VOICE.  THIS FANDOM IS A ROLLER COASTER RIDE.  I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, BUT IT IS.  SO, EACH OF US HAS OUR GOOD AND BAD DAYS.

AS FOR BAD DAYS, I AM THRILLED YESTERDAY IS OVER.  I AM NOT AS SWOLLEN THANKS TO THIS ARNICARE STUFF AND LOTS OF ICE.  I AM VENTURING OUT INTO PUBLIC TODAY.  I DON'T LOOK AS WONDERFUL AS I COULD, BUT CERTAINLY NOT STAREWORTHY.  SO, OFF I WILL GO AND HOPE I AM FINISHED MAKING A JACKASS OF MYSELF.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE AND WELL.

STILL WAITING, MARLENE FOR THAT PIC TO APPEAR.  THAT WOULD BE SOME BIRTHDAY GIFT. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1996 on: August 05, 2008, 07:42:54 AM »

AMEN, SUNNY.  THAT IS WHY I STAY HERE AND CALL IT HOME.  NO ONE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING.  WE ALL HAVE OUR DAYS WHEN CLAY IS ANNOYING OR WE ARE DISAPPOINTED.  OR FEEL LIKE WE MISS HIM.  OR WHATEVER.  WE ALSO HAVE OUR DAYS WHEN HE MAKES US SMILE.  FEEL SMUTTY.  CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIS VOICE.  THIS FANDOM IS A ROLLER COASTER RIDE.  I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, BUT IT IS.  SO, EACH OF US HAS OUR GOOD AND BAD DAYS.

GWENN

BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT SO INTERESTING.....AND I THINK MAKES PEOPLE HANG AROUND WAITING TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT....
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1997 on: August 05, 2008, 08:04:43 AM »

Gwenn ~I doubt we'll ever see a picture...I don't know these people, & they sure don't know me,( the woman took it on her cellphone) I'm not calling my beautian back,after all she cuts my hair, and I'm eventually going to have to go back, so I sure don't want to experience a BAD HAIR DAY from her.  She offered to come in on Sat morning of the Gala to do my hair (it's her day off ) so I'm certainly not going to tick her off. I was just glad to have got a smiggin' of information , and I wouldn't have even gotten that ,had I not decided yesterday on a whim to get my hair cut.

claydevotee
« Reply #1998 on: August 05, 2008, 08:43:40 AM »

THIS FANDOM IS A ROLLER COASTER RIDE.  I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, BUT IT IS.  SO, EACH OF US HAS OUR GOOD AND BAD DAYS.

GWENN
BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT SO INTERESTING.....AND I THINK MAKES PEOPLE HANG AROUND WAITING TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT....

Laughing  So true, MS LINDA!   
ILClaymate
« Reply #1999 on: August 05, 2008, 09:14:37 AM »

NEW THREAD

*Thanks dudley for the new thread title!*
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx