gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:02:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 347
Total: 347

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 25 :: On His Own Terms... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 235699 times)
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1940 on: August 04, 2008, 01:59:54 PM »

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT. ROFLMAO DID NOT MEAN TO COME ACROSS MEAN. OR LIKE IT WAS ANYTHING THAT ACTUALLY MATTERED CLAY WILL DO WHAT HE WANTS WHEN HE WANTS NONE OF MY BUSINESS EXCEPT I MISS HIM AND HIS BAD SELF. ROFLMAO LIFE IS GOOD.

CAN'T SEE HIM IN PUBLIC WITH A TANK TOP. BUT MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. Laughing

GWENN TAKE IT EASY NO MORE STEPS FOR A WHILE.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #1941 on: August 04, 2008, 02:11:17 PM »

Gwenn!!

So sorry about your fall!!  Be careful woman!!!  Goodness I'll bet you are hurting right now!! 

Hello everybody else  wave

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #1942 on: August 04, 2008, 02:47:21 PM »

TODAY WAS SOMETHING ELSE.  MARION, HER DAUGHTER, ANDI WENT TO SEE A DEVELOPMENT SHE IS THINKING OF MOVING TO.  WELL, I LEFT MY MARK.  I WAS COMING DOWN A TURNED STAIR AND FELL 2 STEPS LANDING HEAD FIRST INTO  A DESK THAT DIDN'T BELONG THERE. AND IT WAS WAY TOO DARK.  WITH MY EYES, I DIDN'T SEE THE LAST STEP.  DON'T ASK.  MY LEG AND ARM ARE A MESS.  MY HEAD HAD A LUMP.  I AM ALIVE.  THANK GOD FOR MARION'S DAUGHTER WHO IS A NURSE.  SHE WAS THE BEST. GOT ME ICE.  BANDAGED MY ARM.  CLEANED ME UP.  THEY GOT ME HOME.  BARRY TOOK ME TO THE DOCTOR TO CHECK FOR A CONCUSSION.  I WILL BE SITTING WITH ICE FOR 2 DAYS AND THIS HOMEOPATHIC STUFF FOR THE SWELLING.  GOT A TETNUS SHOT.  I WILL BE HURTING REAL BAD FOR A FEW DAYS.  I HOPE MY BRAIN IS OK.

GWENN

hypnotic  OUCH!  So sorry Gwenn! What a way to celebrate your birthday! Shelley

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1943 on: August 04, 2008, 03:02:44 PM »

Gwenn,
                 That sounds like a very nasty fall. it"s so frightening to fall like that. Thank goodness you
       did"nt have a concusion I"m sure it must hurt a lot. Glad you had a good time before you fell.

Sounds a bit weird to hope you had a lovely Birthday after that, but you can celebrate again
       when you feel better.
                                                      Happy Birthday.
                                                                                             Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1944 on: August 04, 2008, 03:10:11 PM »

Glory,
   There is no reason to keep your mouth shut.  We all see things in
    a different way, that"s what makes life interesting.
        I miss Clay like crazy too and would love to hear from him, but I don"t
      think it"s going to happen.
                                                     Take care,
                                                                           Betty
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1945 on: August 04, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »

Called back to re-check with beautican ,same story, her girlfriend was taking care of putting their baby in its stroller, thus why she didn't spot him first...They are not fans like we are so the details aren't as important to them as it is to us...Thats all I know...she did say, he said it was a tank top. Oh, also Clay did have pants on....bigsmile   It has been very HOT in Raleigh ,so no telling ,Clay may have decided to strip off some layers of clothing... Wink

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1946 on: August 04, 2008, 03:14:58 PM »

Good Lord, Gwenn!! Huggles

I hope you're feeling better soon. That sounds like it was some scary fall!

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1947 on: August 04, 2008, 03:18:45 PM »

Gwenn, Sorry to hear about your accident...am glad to hear there was no concussion..

Is your birthday today or Wednesday ???

mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #1948 on: August 04, 2008, 03:38:41 PM »

GWENN
  SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FALL.  THAT STINKS!  FEEL BETTER FELLOW CLAYLOVER.  I KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER.  GOOD NEWS FROM MR. AIKEN!!! :)

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
mainer
« Reply #1949 on: August 04, 2008, 03:51:24 PM »

Gwenn -- so sorry that you are sore, and glad you weren't injurred any worse. 

So Birthday Girl, you could prove to have a Leo sun sign in common with a much-anticipated child, IIT!   Luluasst was trying to figure out Jaymes's (IIT) birthdate.  She's either an Aries (good with Sag) or Pisces (Pisces who are close to Aries are also often good with fire signs) -- but she sure seems like she might be an Aries to me.

Happy, in spite of the spill, Birthday to you, Gwenn -- I hope you're feeling fine soon.

I have a friend who insists that everything happens for a reason.  Maybe this is a sign that you are supposed to just relax and put your feet up and chill for a few days, and listen to Clay Aiken CDs...
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1950 on: August 04, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »

There's a report at CH that Broadway World, has confirmed that ,"White Christmas", will have a NYC production this year.Previews begin Nov 14 & the show will run through Jan4 at The Marquis Theatre...No word on casting yet.

Wouldn't the part played by Danny Kaye be great for our Mr Aiken?

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1951 on: August 04, 2008, 04:23:29 PM »

I have a friend who insists that everything happens for a reason.  Maybe this is a sign that you are supposed to just relax and put your feet up and chill for a few days, and listen to Clay Aiken CDs...

Ohhh, nice idea! bigsmile

Excuse me while I go toss myself down some stairs. Wink

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1952 on: August 04, 2008, 04:34:21 PM »

Sunny , You are so funny..you would definetly be a challenge in a snark contest against Clay bigsmile

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1953 on: August 04, 2008, 04:53:09 PM »

Does anyone know who is producing "White Christmas"? Maybe it"s Mike Nichols,
      dream on !!!Clay would be a perfect Danny Kaye. Oh! I wish.

Betty
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #1954 on: August 04, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »

Betty -- I can't remember the name of the producer of "White Christmas" but it's not Mike Nichols.   Hopefully, Mike Nichols is working on something for Clay.

Ladies -- we have something to be particularly thankful for tonight.  We may not know where Clay is but I think we are pretty sure he is not back in Somalia.  I read in the morning paper that a bomb was set off in the capital yesterday that killed 20 people -- most of them women and children.  Clay tries so very hard to make a difference and I'm sure he does in some way but that country (and a lot of others in the world) is so unstable that it breaks my heart to think about the life those children are exposed to.

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
mainer
« Reply #1955 on: August 04, 2008, 05:41:17 PM »

re things happening for a reason, I was of course being tongue in cheek!

re White Xmas, Clay'd also be good in the headlining Bing Crosby role -- but whoever gets the Bing role might find himself always at something of a disadvantage just by virtue of not being Bing, as Crosby's is such a signature sound for the Xmas classic.  Clay sang "White Xmas", if I remember correctly, in an American Idol Xmas -- and I thought then that the problem isn't whether someone else is just as good as, but different than, Bing; but rather that no one else is exactly the same.   The Bing version is so much a part of the American vernacular.  I assume that they must have many of the parts already cast.

Re the possible, Clay in tank, sighting -- maybe he's more comfortable in a tank within the comfort of his own home town.  Maybe he was with North Carolinian (isn't she?) friend Quianna and her son, shopping for baby room furniture...  (I'm just kidding -- he was probably a Clay clone.)

WilsonClaymate -- We can all be grateful to Clay for shedding light on the plight of the kids in Somaliland -- and that he is home.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1956 on: August 04, 2008, 05:41:32 PM »

The producer of the Broadway-bound White Christmas is Kevin McCollum.

luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #1957 on: August 04, 2008, 06:05:39 PM »

Luluasst was trying to figure out Jaymes's (IIT) birthdate.  She's either an Aries (good with Sag) or Pisces (Pisces who are close to Aries are also often good with fire signs) -- but she sure seems like she might be an Aries to me.

wave Hi Mainer. I figured Aries too but we could be wrong. Pisces LOVE animals and small kids and anything that needs hugs which is a big CA trait too so I wonder. Hmmm.  Was on google all day today and could find no date for that birthday party she had in March. Oh well.  If anyone finds anything out, let me know. I have a friend who's an amateur astrologer. 

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #1958 on: August 04, 2008, 06:06:43 PM »

Sunny , You are so funny..you would definetly be a challenge in a snark contest against Clay bigsmile

lmao

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1959 on: August 04, 2008, 06:20:48 PM »

She said that his hair was dark, and he had on a tank top...thats when I about fell out of the chair...I can't imagine Clay ever showing that much skin

MARLENE,  I was really believing this woman's story until the part about the tank top!!!!  Laughing

WORD......
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx