gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:32:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CM Clay Discussion 25 :: On His Own Terms... (All Members Welcome!)  (Read 235701 times)
luluasst
Claymaniac

California dreaming!

« Reply #1900 on: August 03, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »

SHELLEY, what a great way to spend your birthday!  Many years ago Phil and I took the boys to California on vacation. One of our favorite destinations was the San Diego Wild Animal Park!!!!   I remember taking a little train all around the place.....you were brave to walk in the heat!!!  big fan

It was actually nice. I need to get out more!!!! I spend all day at a desk usually. Thanks for the FAN! big fan
Shelley
PS  Off to see Swing Vote...hope it's good!

"Love requires walking through the fire to set me free, so I could rise up from the ashes"

Saw Clay in concert at Pala on my birthday, August 3, 2007

M&G with Kelly Clarkson and the idols on their  FIRST ever AI tour in San Diego Oct. 8, 2002
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1901 on: August 03, 2008, 07:48:08 PM »

Well now, I can't think of any Clay Content to post today.  So I'll simply put out the question to all of you:  Is there anything new in our Clay world???  Don't Know

MAYBE A HURRICANE.....
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1902 on: August 04, 2008, 05:56:52 AM »

WHERE IS EVERYBODY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1903 on: August 04, 2008, 06:44:27 AM »

Hi Glory~ It sure is quiet.  I just wanted to check and see if by chance, there may be some CLAY news..Guess not!! 

I'm on vacation ,so I'm going to go find some "vacation stuff "to do bigsmile

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
claydevotee
« Reply #1904 on: August 04, 2008, 06:48:40 AM »

WHERE IS EVERYBODY.

Just busy with RL these days.  I wish I had more time to spend here, though.  Thanks for holding down the fort, GLORY!   Huggles

MIMI, enjoy your vacation!!!

LINDA, we're hoping and praying the hurricane doesn't affect you and/or FRANKIE to0 seriously.

CLAY CONTENT!:  OK, vacation's over for you, Clay.  Come on back to us!!!  Paranoid
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1905 on: August 04, 2008, 07:33:12 AM »

Glory~ Don't feel like you have to apologize for feeling the way you do....you don't have to

worry about any tomatoes from me...I think a lot of us are frustrated ,and don't

understand what is presently going on..( the silence is killing me)  My biggest concern ,and

I've said this often, is that I don't understand how an artist can release an album and then

drop out of the public eye for such a long time...but what do I know..apparently NOTHING!

Now there's an idea of how to spend my vacation...GO ON A CLAY SEARCH!!! bigsmile

claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #1906 on: August 04, 2008, 07:45:29 AM »

wave

Happy Monday.....in honor on friendship,which was yesterday...

lmao

ClayFan for Life!
mimi2
Claylicious

How do you Measure a Man?

« Reply #1907 on: August 04, 2008, 07:49:56 AM »

GLORY
I'VE HAD THAT "GUT" FEELING FOR QUITE AWHILE...I STILL HAVE IT.

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1908 on: August 04, 2008, 07:50:55 AM »

Lennon ~That is so cute and so true.

Marlene(mimi)

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1909 on: August 04, 2008, 08:06:09 AM »

No tomatoes from me.  Clay's silence is deafening.  A few words right now would go a long way. 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
mimi2
Claylicious

« Reply #1910 on: August 04, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When this ride is over, I won't stay in L.A. I'll go back to Raleigh. That is my plan, and I am ready for it."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1911 on: August 04, 2008, 08:28:04 AM »

AMEN FROM ME TO. HE HAS A LOT AT STAKE WITHOUT HIS CELEBRITY WHAT HAPPENS TO UNICEF AND HIS FOUNDATION, UNLESS HE IS THINKING ABOUT GOING FULL TIME WITH IT.

ALL I KNOW IS I MISS HIM. SELFISH I GUESS. I REALLY THINK IF THE BABY NEWS HAD NOT BEEN BROKEN HE WOULD HAVE SPOKEN TO US. BUT THE OFC WAS VERY NASTY I KNOW IT HURT ME I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW HE FELT.

mimi2
Claylicious

« Reply #1912 on: August 04, 2008, 08:35:25 AM »

GLORY
AGAIN WE SEEM TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE.  I TOO THINK HE'S CHANGING HIS DIRECTION..PERHAPS FOUNDATION...MUCH MORE TIME FOR UN WORK.  I THINK MORE BIG STUFF COMING. IMHO.  DO YOU KNOW IF HE THANKED EVERYONE FOR THE DONATIONS TO SOMALIA?   DOESN'T HE USUALLY THANK THE FANS FOR THEIR OUTPOURING OF SUPPORT?

lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #1913 on: August 04, 2008, 09:14:47 AM »

Mimi2, as far as I know, there was no personal thank you from Clay.  I did received a general thank you from Unicef via email for my two donations. 

I would hope that Clay realizes that the OFC doesn't speak for all fans.  The actions of a few should not represent the fanbase as a whole.  Again, a few words would mean alot.

I hope he's enjoying his vacation (rest), and pray that he'll be with us again soon.   But, if that is not his plan, I hope he lets us know. 

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
Clanderson
SuperFan

Always a Star

« Reply #1914 on: August 04, 2008, 09:31:38 AM »

This is from the prospective of a casual (non-internet) fan, my daughter.  She wasn't as shocked as some of us about the baby story, but has asked me several times if the fan message boards had heard from him. When I told her no, not a word, she was quite horrified. She said much the same as Glory, that we had all invested a lot of time and money in supporting his career and his charities and he should at least acknowledge our concern for his well-being. Mind you she went as far as to say we should boycott his next appearance and I do not agree with that. I feel we should respect him enough to give him this time to relax and settle whatever he has going in his private life without us demanding any explanation.
Just a look at a casual fans thought on this. YYMV.
Bev

Bev-   Proud Claynadian Claymaniac
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #1915 on: August 04, 2008, 09:33:54 AM »

Mind you she went as far as to say we should boycott his next appearance and I do not agree with that.

Oh, I dunno... I think that's a pretty good way to get a point across. Wink

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1916 on: August 04, 2008, 09:41:34 AM »

WELCOME BACK SUNNY WHERE YA BEEN  bigsmile

I DON'T WANT A LONG BLOG JUST A HI I'M GOOD DOING GREAT WOULD BE SUFFIENT. I DON'T WANT A EXPLAINATION EITHER NON OF MY BUSINESS, JUST A WORD WOULD BE NICE.

Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1917 on: August 04, 2008, 10:52:37 AM »

WELCOME BACK SUNNY WHERE YA BEEN  bigsmile

I've been layin' low.

I DON'T WANT A LONG BLOG JUST A HI I'M GOOD DOING GREAT WOULD BE SUFFIENT. I DON'T WANT A EXPLAINATION EITHER NON OF MY BUSINESS, JUST A WORD WOULD BE NICE.

Yeah, but if he did that, there are all those people who would complain, "Why didn't he write more? He's been out of touch for so long, he should have told us MORE!! We want to know what he's doing, what he's working on, if there's gonna be a tour, and oh yeah--what's this about a baby??"

Like he said, he can't please everyone, so he's gonna do what he wants.

"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
mainer
« Reply #1918 on: August 04, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »

I think that the biggest thing that might be coming along soon may be a birth announcement -- maybe something more, also of a personal nature; and I think that the wisest course for Clay is to keep mum for now,  until the moment arrives.  I don't think that Clay is, for a single minute, disrespectful or unmindful of his fans -- he gives much to his fans, he may have rushed out On My Way Here in part to tide his fans over, and we need to give to him in return.  Let's give him what he has asked for -- a vacation.
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1919 on: August 04, 2008, 11:14:33 AM »

I don't think it's a question of fans "giving" him or "not giving" him anything. The fans can ask, beg, and demand all they want to. Clay wants time out of the spotlight, so he's taking it. Period.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx