gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:20:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 283
Total: 283

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #36 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 280781 times)
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #2020 on: August 05, 2008, 05:24:46 PM »

Hello everyone.  Huggles

Thank you all for your hugs, thoughts and prayers.  We got to NY at 5:00 this morning.  We got a little bit of sleep and did what we could today.  It has been a very emotional day.  My MIL didn't have internet...but the neighbors must have wireless as we are picking up a signal.  The day is winding down so I just thought I would pop on and let you all know that I arrived here safely.

SHIRLEY - Thank you so much for posting for me yesterday.  Huggles  I was in such shock and had a lot to do before we left to come up to NY.   

Well....Dani just got back with our dinner.  I will check in again if I get a chance.

Thank you all so much for your  love and support.

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2021 on: August 05, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »

Beth, I also think Dave is wise to follow up with the tests~~~especially with the family history, just be patient~~~men are such babies when they're sick
Barbara, glad to hear DIL's mom is OK, boy that's scary stuff all around Huggles What did you and Derek get into today Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2022 on: August 05, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »

Cindy Huggles thanks for checking in little Sis Big Hug! I am sending you many warm hugs to let you know how much I care

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2023 on: August 05, 2008, 05:56:24 PM »

Barbara, glad to hear DIL's mom is OK, boy that's scary stuff all around Huggles What did you and Derek get into today Laughing[/color]

SHARON - Well,  DIL's 90 year old Grandmother had to stay with Tim and Derek also last night, because she makes her home with DIL' mother. blush  So . . .  I made some meals for 90 year old, Alice, and little Derek.  Then we went to the store.  It was a beautiful day, so we sat outside.  All went well . . .   except nothing got done at MY house.    Derek was very entertaining.  He talks non-stop.  Could those be MY genes?? Paranoid

CINDY - Glad you checked in.  We're still watching out for you!  Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #2024 on: August 05, 2008, 06:02:31 PM »

Could those be MY genes?? Paranoid

No!

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #2025 on: August 05, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »

Cindy, my condolences to you and you hubby and the family. I have just started to read back and saw your post.
Paul and I took a trip traveled all over the Thumb part of Michigan. It was nice but nice to be home again too.
Karen, that Silence You Tube just about did me in. Way sexy Thud! Thud! Thud!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2026 on: August 05, 2008, 06:27:20 PM »

Shirley, it's fairly humid here, and we've had rain, pretty heavy on and off all afternoon, then the sun shines very different weather this summer.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2027 on: August 05, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »

lmao Wink

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2028 on: August 05, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »

wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2029 on: August 05, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »

Hiya Meesa wave not working tonight???  You deserve a break Meesa, you've been working too hard Huggles
Isn't the baby due soon???

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2030 on: August 05, 2008, 06:37:38 PM »

Paul and I took a trip traveled all over the Thumb part of Michigan. It was nice but nice to be home again too.

Mary love to hear about your trip how long were you two gone???

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2031 on: August 05, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »

Hiya Meesa wave not working tonight???  You deserve a break Meesa, you've been working too hard Huggles
Isn't the baby due soon???

I'm not working tonight.  Thanks.  Huggles

I just got off the phone with my sister. She's having the baby August 20th. They're doing a C-Section and tubal. She told them they better make sure she can't get pregnant again. The doctor told her there is a 2% chance she can get pregnant after that. She said, "I better not!"  lmao

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2032 on: August 05, 2008, 06:44:33 PM »

I just got off the phone with my sister. She's having the baby August 20th. They're doing a C-Section and tubal. She told them they better make sure she can't get pregnant again. The doctor told her there is a 2% chance she can get pregnant after that. She said, "I better not!"  lmao

Meesa, does she usually have a C section???  She sure doesn't want to get pregnant again Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #2033 on: August 05, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »

We needed that, didn't we Mary!!   Love! Yes! Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #2034 on: August 05, 2008, 06:46:25 PM »

Hey Karen wave how's my girl feeling tonight???  better every day we hope Huggles

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #2035 on: August 05, 2008, 06:46:32 PM »

Meesa, does she usually have a C section???  She sure doesn't want to get pregnant again Laughing

She had a C Section with Camden. She doesn't want any more babies! Not that they aren't cute and all ... she and BIL are running out of living space. Laughing

Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #2036 on: August 05, 2008, 06:48:42 PM »

We needed that, didn't we Mary!!   Love! Yes! Huggles

Where???   Where???     Ladies . . . tell me how to find the Silence You Tube.   PUHLEEZ ~

Hey, MEESA !   Huggles

KAREN & MARY !  wave Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #2037 on: August 05, 2008, 06:54:04 PM »

Here ya go, Barbara!!  You've seen most of this before, I'm sure, but it's a nice reminder of how SEXY Clay is!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Gpfq9X2FY

Hi Sharon, doing pretty good, thanks!  Lost internet until 1:30pm or so; crazy T-storms last night and this morning!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #2038 on: August 05, 2008, 06:57:31 PM »

Cindy, so glad you got to New York safely.   I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Huggles

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #2039 on: August 05, 2008, 07:00:50 PM »

Just wanted to say hello before everyone starts heading off to bed......
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx