gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:42:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #36 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 280626 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 04:54:16 PM »

I thought he was SHARON, he sure is doing a good job.  Yep Al must have given them a pep talk, now if they can keep it up they sure have the talent to win games if they have the motivation.  The big bucks they are paid you would think that would be motivation enough.  Laughing   

I am off to take my shower, see you later!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »

I have my banking done, and pricing for the night, my donation cheques ready to go, so I can now relax Clapping
Hoping to get Woody home tomorrow for Father's Day, weather and of course how he is will determine, but he says he wants to   better get the Woodymobile ready to go Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 05:19:44 PM »

I'm having some butter pecan yogurt bigsmile

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 05:23:23 PM »

Hi all. Worked all morning,came home and went to some graduation parties.  One was an hour in one direction and the hour was an hour in the other direction.  Had to skip a third one.  Can only do so much.

Cassie is back with us for the summer.  YAY!  (She is my best friend's 12 year old niece - in case you forgot)

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2008, 05:31:30 PM »

wave Hello! Happy Saturday. Just got home from running around town.

Went to visit my dad's grave and put flowers and to say hello since tommorow is Father's Day. This year wasn't as tough as last year when I had my first Father's Day without him. Thank god I have great in-laws cuz my FIL gave me a big 'ol bear hug.

Then I visited my mom for a while and gave my older brother his gift. I got him National Treasure, The Book of Secrets..told him we'll just have to come over sometime and watch it with him.

As a treat I got some Starbuck's, now I'm happy girl Laughing Oh and finally saw Ironman last night with DH (loved it!) and went out to dinner with friends for our anniversary.

Purple Banana Back to streaming at AOL

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 05:40:24 PM »

Hi Jules wave you'll have to meet our Cindy, she loves Starbucks too Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 05:45:40 PM »

Carolyn, sounds like a very busy day for you, and a busy summer coming up. Cassie and Emily will have a great summer I'm sure Purple Banana Purple Banana

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 05:55:31 PM »

We have a birthday in the house this week Clapping Clapping

Here's a clue!~~~~~~ she loves Shirley's stuffed french toast, and Starbucks bigsmile

lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 06:01:42 PM »

Hi Jules wave you'll have to meet our Cindy, she loves Starbucks too Wink

I'm addicted to their Green Tea Lemonade and Double Chocolate Chip Frapp atm..talk about chocolate overdrive on that one Laughing

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 06:34:44 PM »

Well, off to read the paper and relax with three little furballs, on of which is a DIVA with a capital D off to bed Baby Dust Baby Dust

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 08:34:43 PM »

It sure was quiet in here today, especially for a first day in the new mansion.

There sure are going to be disappointed people who missed debi today!!!

debi, the Aisalynn photo is priceless. Thanks for giving me a big smile today. And thanks for checking in when you are so tired. Hope Mary gave you enough real hugs for all of us. Lucky Marybigsmile

My email count was even low today. Must be the nice weather we had for a change.....for most of the day, anyway.

CarolynHuggles  Don't feel guilty about your feelings toward your dad. Very few people are lucky enough to have the same kind of relationship that Sharon and Woody have. While you're helping to care for him this week, think of the nice break your sister is having and how much that means to her. It will make it easier.....maybe.

Everyone have a wonderful day tomorrow, whether you can spend it with a father of anyone or by remembering a father.  Huggles  I am letting my father relax and watch Tiger play golf tomorrow, which he would do whether anyone visits or not. I also don't want to wear him out with yet another celebration.  Wink 

wave

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 03:20:38 AM »

Good morning ladies of the RTM,

Can;t believe I am the early bird this morning. I was sooo tired last night I fell asleep almost as soon as we got home from my daughter's house. Today is the last day of our pay period and the last day I have to get my count up to minimum so here I am, up and running.  Also will give me a chance to get done (hopefully) before Cristien gets up and we head back to Julie's for another day in the pool.

Debi, sorry I missed you. Sorry you are feeling so tired.  I'm glad you could find your way back to us, even for just awhile.  The pic of Asialynn is priceless.  Boy, they get big fast, don't they?

Marilyn and her family came down yesterday and we had an entire day of frolicking in the sun (I'm burned and look like a raccoon - wearing those blublockers - now I really need to find a good artificial tanner to cover that up - not a good look, believe me.  Anyway, yesterday was really the first time the two little guys really interacted and it was just adorable. Cristien kept saying,"Is Dylan here yet?" and when they finally got here he stood in the front door and waited for them to come in. They had an incredible time in the pool all day.  Dylan has turned into a little fish - no fear at all, and very good at kicking.  He can really move, I must say. It was a gem of a day.  Unfortunately, Cristien has to go home early this week - something about Paula having a vacation which also means we don't get him next weekend either - dang it.  Anyway, they are picking him up early this evening instead of tomorrow, so we lose yet another day with him.  He was thrilled Friday night because 'My Caity," as he calls her, spent the night with him at "our house" - grandma's house.  He was very upset last night because she couldn't come to "our house" again.  So cute. 

Hey, Mary, long time no seey, no talky.  Miss ya and miss our trips - hope we get one soon.

Becky, 

Sharon, sounds like you got a lot accomplished. Hope you are finding some time to enjoy that lovely backyard and pool of yours. Hugs to Woody, especially today.

Hugs to all your dads today. Wish I could still give mine one. I have my son and my SIL to hug today though.

Have a good one,

B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2008, 04:56:49 AM »

Good morning. Good morning. The birdies are chirping (don't worry Kim - they're not sayin' your name) & the sun is shining.

I'm gonna get some breakfast on the table. In honor of Father's Day, I'll be making omelets, hash browns, bacon & sausage w/ wheat or rye toast.
Got the coffees a brewing & hot chocolate for those who want it.

Shirley, it was so lovely on the porch yesterday, I'm headed out there with the Sunday paper sans the sports page for those Dads.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 05:02:04 AM »

Good morning RTM wave
B. what a happy post from you Huggles love that Cristien and Dylan are getting so close, that must make your's and Mar's hearts soar Super Happy!!! sorry your time with him is cut short yet again, you deserve a break
Becky, I know how lucky I am Huggles great to see you post, what are you and Jim doing today???
Ann I just saw you Huggles I'm in for a ham and cheese omlette with sausage meet you on Shirley's porch, Shirley can we see the water from there??? can be sit out there all summer can the puppies join us??? will Don mind???? I know, I know Laughing

ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 05:38:29 AM »

Sharon - Isn't it a lovely day? bigsmile

Since no one else is here yet, I guess we can talk about 'em.

Debi - Aisalynn is gonna' be one independent lil' Daddy's girl. Loved the Home Depot gear. Such a change from the Easter dress. I'm glad that you posted Huggles Huggles Huggles How wonderful that you & Mary had two visits and enjoyed a cruise.  bigsmile Now, we just need a concert for all of us.

Mary - Sure will say a prayer for your guys.  Huggles How are Maddie & Emma these days?

Karen - I bet she's having a wonderful time, eating cookies and spending time w/ her men. Hopefully hubby's back is better & he's enjoying his vacation.

Kim -  lmao lmao lmao You made me remember my 1st paycheck. Love that he's looking at the stub over & over. Does he have a bank account & an investment plan?  Smile
&, if Sharon opened a spa, I'd go there w/ you.

Marilyn - How are you feelin'? Any better? What did they say about the car? So Dylan's a fish? Awww. He is growing fast.

& Shirley's Preston got his first tooth. Oh my. Pretty soon he'll be eating grandma's cream puffs. They sounded  Did you find any in the frig Sharon?

Meesa - You are one busy gal working two jobs.  Huggles Can't wait for a tour & I know you'll be bringing us the breakin' news Huggles

Beth & Carolyn - Sigh. The last day of school.

Carolyn - Sorry about your Dad. July is a while off. I know that positive person that you are. You can make this a positive experience & Becky is right, your sister is getting a break.  Huggles Wish Bill a happy Father's Day from me.

Hey Sharon - I know whose b-day it is . . . she just bought a dream home, rescued an animal & has a big heart

Spikee - How's that knee? What's Happy doing today?

Chrisie - Is today a baseball day????

& speaking of busy - Barbara - Wow. You sure do lots of things in Mayberry. . . . Wink

Evelyn - Will you ever get your computer fixed? How's business at the shop?

Bozena - Will we recognize you if we do get a concert?  Clapping

Well, ladies, since we're in a new mansion, let me put up some pics:

If you see yourself & haven't checked in, don't make me gather the posse, we're kinda' busy staring looking at the banner.

&, the reason we live together in the mansion:

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 05:43:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING RTM gals!!!

My computer is running so slooooooooow this morning!

ANN, thanks for breakfast, it is just wonderful!   Huggles

SHARON, yep you can see the water from the porch and no Don wouldn't mind he would talk your leg off.  Sunny now but storms predicted later this afternoon and tomorrow.  I sure do hope Woody has a good day today with his loving family. 

BRENDA, I am so happy you had such a wonderful day yesterday and hope today is just as happy for you.  How lucky you are to have such a close wonderful family.   Huggles

MARILYN, how are you feeling?  Hope you aren't to sore.

BECKY, after watching the Tigers win another ball game I watched TIGER play golf.  Gads that guy can put a smile on my face.  I adore him and watched him grow up.  He is leading after a wonderful last nine holes.

The reason CINDY isn't posting is her air conditioner is not working on the second floor of her house and it is just to hot for her to try and use the computer up there.  She said the heat is making her sick.  Her dad came to visit for a week, and many , many problems have come up .  I am sure she will be back as soon as she can.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2008, 06:09:31 AM »

Ann shared this with me and now I share it with all of you~~~
He will make a wonderful father some day Huggles
Ann, thanks for this, made me  Cry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpvS1v83bMY

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2008, 06:11:05 AM »

Ann, your recaps are just a treat thank you Clapping
Shirley, I'd love that about Don Huggles let's do lots of mornings on your porch this summer Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2008, 06:12:56 AM »

And just for the record, I left one cream puff in the fridge, and I'd give any of you dear women a spa day at Mrs. C's Laughing

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 06:24:02 AM »

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

Just wanted to stop by and wish a HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to those of you celebrating today. 

Big Hug! to those of you missing someone today.  I will be, too.

Thanks for that montage, Ann and Sharon.   Huggles Huggles  It really is beautiful. 

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx