gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:38:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 187
Total: 187

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 103 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #36 :: There's Something About Us (Rated R)  (Read 280784 times)
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« on: June 14, 2008, 03:23:47 AM »

WELCOME TO MAFIA HOUSE #36!!!!!   Purple Banana

Looks like y'all needed a bigger home to play in, here's a new home and a review of how you got started:

Just as a reminder, here's how you got started here in your new home...it was all my fault.   blush
...because I was a heartless meanie and deleted the Masonic Temple thread...here's a new home for you guys eh?!?
I'm sorry, really. I didn't know you were still using that thread to scheme... I mean, plan your next wild weekend!

So I humbly offer you a new home, your very own forum, and hopefully a place you can congregate and plot your next gathering without the risk of being sent into cyber oblivion.

And if this isn't enough to atone for my sins, you may sentence me to a hundred lashes with a red CA thong. But only if they are administered by you know who.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 36 THREADS!!!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Congratulations

Ok, all....lets see some purdies...DIESELS always welcome!   

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 03:25:40 AM »

And how about a refresher on the favorite DIESELS!  Lets hope we see THESE again this summer!  Yes!

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 03:34:14 AM »

GOOD MORNING RTM FRIENDS!!! flower

Hope you enjoy your new digs.  Have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.     The old place is locked up.  Let someone else clean it up.   Wink

Love ya,
Woodstock

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 04:21:59 AM »

DEBBIE, thanks for the new home, it is so nice and clean!!!!! 

I have breakfast all set out on the back porch.  Lovely morning, sunshine today  Purple Banana , no wind very calm.  I have a pink and white stripe tablecloth on the table with a vase of pink and white peonies.  Oh they smell so fresh!!

Coffee is all ready, tea nice and hot for the tea drinkers!  I have crepes this morning!!! They are filled with warm cinnamon apples, I have fresh blueberry warm bread pudding with warm maple syrup or perhaps you would rather have scrambled eggs in the chafing dish!  Hot biscuits are on the table along with hot bran muffins!  A bowl of sliced peaces with sugar and cream next to each plate plus fresh orange juice or V8 juice.  Leave the dishes the Clay maid will clean up.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 04:40:26 AM »

Shirley Huggles The setting is lovely, your table is beautiful, I love peonies Crepes for me, and a hot bran muffin too Karen will surely miss being here for this breakfast~~WHAT A TREAT

MORNING EVERYONE wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 04:41:46 AM »

Debbie thanks for the new home Huggles
~~~There's Something About Us Wink Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 05:08:23 AM »

Good morning Shirley, Sharon and anyone else who is waking up!!!!!!!!!!

we have a new home Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 05:29:38 AM »

And a lovely home it is. Thank you Debby. You are so good to us.
Shirley, beautiful table and the peonies smell divine. I will have the scrambles eggs om the hot biscuit if you don't mind. No juice for me, just coffee.
Sharon, did those kids poop you out last night lmao. What are you doing up so early? I'll be the cats woke you up. Our cats wake Paul up every morning at 6:30. Patches wakes me up at 4, but I come out on the couch and go back to sleep. He is ok with that
Debi, I get to see you again tonight. Clapping I sure hope the weather picks up. It looks yucky out there. Any more word on your mom? I never hear from Pug or Kristen and I am so angry and hurt. I am sure they would call if they needed something.
I do not think I mentioned this before, Bryan has joined the Marines also. He will not leave till November though. I am beyond sad. I know that it is the best for him but I will miss him terribly and worry. Please pray for this war to be over so all our troops can  come home safe.
Today is Maddie's 3rd birthday. She is growing up way to fast.
Well it is time for me to go check out the sale papers for next week. Paul always comes up and asks me if the stores are safe. lmao

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 05:53:53 AM »

What a lovely way to start the day! Breakfast on the porch even!
Shirley...how many pigeons are out? Paranoid
I may have to dine inside if they see me. Laughing

Debi! Purple Banana
Good to see you girl! We miss ya when you aint here. bigsmile

Well yesterday Joey got his first paycheck! He keeps lookin at the paystub. Carryin it in his pocket...keeps pulling it out and lookin at it & puttin it back. Laughing I told him he can save it and show his grandkids one day- his first check ever...37 bucks! lmao

Kids are so fun. He's crackin me up.
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 06:21:17 AM »

just got to tell you a little story about Aisalynn.  she loves to watch her daddy when he builds or repairs things....he is really great with home improvement.. She also loves to play with his tools. and she reconizes home depot when they drive past it...the other day we were at a garage sale and saw these tools and a home depot hard hat....welll here is the results...she had to fix everything!!! Laughing

Mary see ya at the cruise!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon Huggles

Hugs to all.....and maybe I'll be back later....
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 06:24:56 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 06:59:26 AM »

Meesa, isn't that man just pure perfection Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 08:49:14 AM »

Not into Clay with makeup.  Love him, though.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 08:53:44 AM »

DEBI, so wonderful to see  you  Purple Banana Purple Banana on the RTM this morning.  Looks like your visit to Mary's did  you a lot of good and I am so happy you two got to visit.  Yep we sure do miss you when you are not here.  But I sure understand that you can't be here during the week. 

SHARON, glad you got to have a hot breakfast this morning!

KIM, don't worry about pigeons as my porch as a roof on it!   Laughing  Bless Joey, how cute,

MARY, how wonderful you were here for breakfast!!  Super Happy!!! If I knew you were coming I would have had some pineapple juice for you~  I know you hate anything orange!!  Laughing

Well I have trouble in the kitchen, making a new recipe and it is not turning out.  I made the cream puff shells and they turned out wonderful but my custard is not thickening.  I made some more cream and cornstarch and added it and brought it to a boil and it still doesn't look like it is setting up.     It has been so humid here I haven't tried baking anything for quite awhile.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 02:56:55 PM »

Well, just home from my Mary's daughter's dance recital for the whole dance studio, 4 hours worth of dancing hypnotic great to see Maggie though, and the Mom's (Mary included) do a dance at the end, pretty funny Laughing
I'm gonna make myself a sandwich and get my banking started

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »

Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening! Paranoid   Had to rush around today so that I could get to Green Bay for a graduation party for my nephew's son.  RUSH!

New mansion!   Clapping  Thanks, WOODSTOCK!  Huggles

It is wonderful to see DEBI, MEESA, MARY, KIM, CAROLYN, SHIRLEY, SHARON and AISALYNN! Huggles Huggles

Hope the rest of the RTM gang will drop in this weekend.  Everything is so new and shiny.   bigsmile

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »

Well glad to see you SHARON!!  I am amazed that no one is around anywhere.  I have noticed the past two weeks there has only been about 35 people utilizing the Claymaniacs website.  Sure not very many at all and half of those are guests.

SHARON, that is a loooooooooooooooong time, 4 hours for a dance recital!!!  I had a good day for a change, temp was 70 and humidity was low for a change and I could actually breath without to much help and baked some custard filled cream puffs!!!!!  They are wonderful!!!

DEBI, I truly love that picture of your grandaughter with the drill!!  How precious.  She is a doll for sure, I can see she is the light of your life. Preston finally got his first tooth and is standing up by himself. 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 04:11:05 PM »

just got to tell you a little story about Aisalynn.  she loves to watch her daddy when he builds or repairs things....he is really great with home improvement.. She also loves to play with his tools. and she reconizes home depot when they drive past it...the other day we were at a garage sale and saw these tools and a home depot hard hat....welll here is the results...she had to fix everything!!! Laughing

Mary see ya at the cruise!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon Huggles

Hugs to all.....and maybe I'll be back later....

Debi Huggles Huggles

Preston finally got his first tooth and is standing up by himself. 

Shirley yeah for Preston Clapping Clapping and I'm so glad you had a good health day, you deserve it so much Huggles

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »

Oh did I say the Tigers are hitting and they are pitching and have won their sixth straight game!!   wow yay

BARB,  wave is it still flooding near Green Bay

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »

Oh did I say the Tigers are hitting and they are pitching and have won their sixth straight game!!   wow yay

Shirley~~~Al's coaching them also Wink

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 103 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx