gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:07:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 247
Total: 247

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 130 :: ON OUR WAY HERE, WHERE WE ARE NOW  (Read 205541 times)
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1940 on: August 22, 2008, 06:36:54 AM »

Woody,
                 You should be hear...no school again today. On second thoughts it would be
       a poor exchange. Better come home and have a nap instead.

MEESA,
                Another great picture to start the day.  How are you doing with the baby care?
         You look very professional , Clay should hire you!!       
                         Hope your sister is feeling better.
                                                                               Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1941 on: August 22, 2008, 06:38:32 AM »

Woody,
          Sorry about the spelling. Here! Here!
                                                                      Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1942 on: August 22, 2008, 08:33:22 AM »

Frankie
                 Fly the Flags! It stopped raining for ten minutes.  Just went out and put the pool pump
        on again. That"s the third time, I can"t believe how quickly it gets up there again.
            Thank goodness no alligators, most vicious thing we have seen is a little frog and he croaked!!!
               Hope the new electrician works out for you.

Betty
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1943 on: August 22, 2008, 09:04:29 AM »

Happy Friday to all!

I'm staying in  the  house today, my travel documents are due here today and I don't want to miss the UPS! 15 more days!

JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1944 on: August 22, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »

Betty - It's going great! My sister and Payten get to go home today. I have a little practice with having taken care of the other 4.  Smile

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1945 on: August 22, 2008, 11:17:47 AM »

I won tickets to a special reception last night to see the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit at the NC Museum of Natural Science.

Wow! What an experience! I highly recommend seeing this exhibit if you ever get the chance.
Although the Dead Sea Scrolls are often associated with religious writings I recommend this exhibit to anyone no matter their belief (or non-belief). There are many parts of the Scrolls that are not Bible or religion related. To be able to see something in person that was written thousands of years ago is incredible. I also enjoyed learning more of the background regarding how/where the scrolls were found. Learning about the area and the people brought it more into perspective for me. It is amazing yet scary thinking about different turns of events that could have happened.

Would you believe the original scholars who studied the found scrolls used cellophane TAPE to attach the pieces to glass?!?!? Not even the nice tape we have now but that orange-y crummy cellophane tape of the 50's and 60's! eek! Restoration is now in process to remove the tape and associated gunk to try to preserve the pieces.

Also being able to see other items from the people of that time was very cool. They had the smallest feet of anyone I've ever heard of LOL!

Anyway, I highly recommend the exhibit.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1946 on: August 22, 2008, 12:20:47 PM »

lf
     Carol,
               I"m so sorry about your fall. My goodness you could have killed yourself.
          Glad they took you to the hospital and checked you out. I know what you mean
           about elevators, having been stuck in one. I do tend to use the stairs but it can
            be tricky.Do take care.
               Glad to hear Oscar has settled down, they just get mad with one another
              sometimes like children.
                   Happy to say Fay has finally moved away from us but I just heard thunder
                 heralding another storm ..........whoops here comes the rain again.

.....I think I will turn off the computer for a while.

Hugs,     Betty
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1947 on: August 22, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »

Hey Everyone wave
Debbie ~ heheheh yeah caffine will really really help you! Wink so how was your day?
Frankie ~ wave hey girlie!!! I sure did! Wink
Hey betty and everyone wave

How are you?

Not much here just got home today was pretty good i guess but tiring and we had test today which went pretty good i guess!!! yay I through one week of school Laughing Laughing

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1948 on: August 22, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »

Good Evening!

We delivered our Meals on Wheels today, but to only 5 clients!  Paranoid  They have added a route and we are down from 14 to only 6 here lately.  On well!  We won't complain and I bet we will have more clients added in the future.

Frankie and Betty,
We do also have a vacuum system for the pool, a Kreepy Krauley, but it doesn't get stuff off the surface of the water.  That takes skimming, and it is fun and easy to do it while in the pool!

Boca,
Sorry to hear about the bad headache.  Have you heard to avoid chocolate and caffeine?  That may help.

Jayne,
I may try your fruit cobbler recipe.  I have two cartons of fresh strawberries and fresh blueberries, too.  I'm not sure that my flour is self rising, however! scratch
Hope the rain stops soon.

Meesa,
I know your sister and BIL feel very lucky to have you to help with their boys.  Hope that sister is feeling better soon.

Mimi,
So glad to hear Roger came through the surgery fine;  hopefully, the swallowing problems will be alleviated soon.

Michelle,
That sounds like a great exhibit.  Maybe it will "travel" to my area.  Congratulations on winning the tickets.

Carol,
Oh, my!  Please be careful on the stairs.  The elevator sounds like a good idea!

Pepe,
We may grill steaks again this evening with baked potatoes,  and I may make Jayne's fruit cobbler with strawberries and blueberries!!

DWTS LEAK OF CELEBRITIES DANCERS FOR NEXT SEASON.  GO TO THE DWTS THREAD IN FUN STUFF!!

Click on DWTS

Hello also to Glory, Thea, Kat, Woody, Charlene, Debbie, Shannon, and others checking in or lurking.

Big Hug!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1949 on: August 22, 2008, 04:02:14 PM »

wave wave wave Meesa, Betty, Kat, Michelle, Carol, Frankie, JoAnn, and all  others!!!

It's 5:30 and I'm still awake.   Naughty  Hubby is on his way home and I thought I would be taking a nap by now.  I stayed after school because I am trying to recruit a new Market Day chairperson, as ours quit after 2 years of service.  So here we go again, and everyone else is preoccupied with everything else going on so I guess finding this person has fallen on my shoulders.  I do half the work anyway, so I told them it would be a partnership.  I had one no (but she will help on delivery days) and one person thinking about it over the weekend.  I sure hope she says yes.  It would be a huge relief off my shoulders.

We also all now HAVE to have a school e-mail account, because our principal is now going to send her weekly memos electronically.  We got our log in the other day and was able to choose our password.  Now we had to e-mail the principal so she could save all our e-mail addresses instead of typing them in.  I wanted to get that done before I forgot about it.   Laughing

It was an OK day, despite being tired.  Between the    Kat gives me, my vitamins, and some Diet Pepsi, I managed to make it through the day.  Got the last first grader tested and started testing second graders.  We now know which first graders we have to schedule in.  (Scheduling is always a nightmare...)  And Monday I test the rest of the second graders.  MK is testing the 3rd graders and I will be testing one 4th grader, so far.  This is how we determine who in fact needs the extra help in our program.  It is going very slow this year, but that's OK.  We'll be off and running before you know it.

OH!!!  The gal I was talking to about Market Day  came in my room and came up to my desk, and say, OH, Clay Aiken.  Are you crazy about him???  I said I am a big fan.  She said she loves his voice and that he should have won.   Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping  I told her all about you guys and how we have traveled together and that I have seen him many times.  She was very impressed.  She even knew about Spamalot and the baby.  I was very impressed, too!!!

For those of you not following the Olympics very much, the American men won the indoor volleyball gold as well as the beach volleyball gold.  That's what I was watching at 2 am.   Laughing
Tonight, the American women go for the indoor volleyball gold.  I love volleyball because that was the sport my daughter played.  I don't know what else is on tonight.

Michelle - Someone else was just telling me about the sea scrolls and how fascinating they are.  Was it hubby?   Laughing  I'll have to ask him.  My mind is mush on 3 hours sleep.   Naughty

Carol - Glad you, sister, and the cats are all doing better today.   Clapping

AC - I wish you were around.  You had a really clever name for a new session and I don't know where my list went.  But I think it was the Cozy Cottage.  IF you pop on, please let me know.

We don't have to name each session, but it's been fun.  You are all so clever.  I'd rather not go with a Spamalot theme.  Either The Cozy Cottage, or something from the CD. 

Hubby will be here soon.  I will start a new session tonight or early in the morning, so if anyone has any suggestions, please PM me.  Other wise, I will try to think something up or use AC's suggestion.

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!!!  bigsmile
Woodstock X130

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1950 on: August 22, 2008, 04:05:55 PM »

wave Prissy!!!

DWTS LEAK OF CELEBRITIES DANCERS FOR NEXT SEASON.  GO TO THE DWTS THREAD IN FUN STUFF!!

Thanks for the info!!!  I'm headed right over there!!! 
Woodstock X130

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1951 on: August 22, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »

Hey Prissy and Debbie wave

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1952 on: August 22, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

wave Kat!!!
Hope you're behaving!!!  Wink
Woodstock X130

P.S.  Glory - Where are you today???  Was she leaving to see her daughters???

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1953 on: August 22, 2008, 05:13:02 PM »

Quote from: woodstock
AC - I wish you were around.  You had a really clever name for a new session and I don't know where my list went.  But I think it was the Cozy Cottage.  IF you pop on, please let me know.

I was reading this when I opened up another window on my computer to send you a PM and you beat me to it. Yes, it was "The Cozy Cottage". I can't remember when I came up with that phrase, though No!

Anyway...there's not much else going on. I am hoping the sales of George Jones BURN YOUR PLAYHOUSE DOWN cd do good. It's in the high numbers at Amazon and a lot of reviews give it high praise so we shall see next Thursday when Billboard puts out their data on their web-page.

I see the DANCING program will be returning. They are holding auditions for the copy-cat show scheduled to air right after DANCING WITH THE STARS. This copy-cat show will incorporate the talents of the American Medical Association, or AMA, for short, and the show's name will be DANCING WITH THE SCARS. Just don't get too close to Doctor Kildare out on the dance floor. I hear he wears his scalpel like a married woman wears a ring.

1985 photo out-take; Ray Stevens I Have Returned MCA Records

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1954 on: August 22, 2008, 05:15:09 PM »

I AM HERE WOODY, I BEEN IN AND OUT ALL DAY. I GOT A JOB WORKING FOR MY TAX LADY SHE HAS SEVERAL BUSSINESSES BESIDES TAXES,ALL I KNOW IS IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PERSIMMONS. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ONLY FOR 2 MONTHS BUT HEY BETTER THAN NOTHING. MAYBE I CAN REPLINISH MY SAVING A BIT.

ANYWAY I HAVE A MEETING AUG 27TH I CAN TELL YOU MORE THEN , I AM UP FOR ANYTHING AT THIS POINT. Paranoid JUST 3 DAYS A WEEK SEPT, 4 DAYS A WEEK IN OCT I LOVE ME SOME TAX LADY, I TOLD HER I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING. ANYWAY THATS MY STORY. Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #1955 on: August 22, 2008, 05:34:17 PM »

Quote from: Anniebell
I had a little accident Wednesday evening. I fell down a flight of stairs and ended up with a slight concussion. They kept me in the hospital until this morning for observation. I have a few bruises, but am fine now.  I don't know what made me fall, I used the railing. I always take the steps because I don't like elevators

No! I don't like elevators, either, because of the upset stomach syndrome as I call it. My stomach muscles tighten up and I feel like i'm going to vomit when i'm going down or up in an elevator. That feeling is the main reason that I also don't like riding over a bunch of hills in my car or being on a Ferris wheel...and roller coaster's are out of the question. 

GLORY: The only time i've heard of persimmon's is when i was listening to a Jerry Clower story. He told one called "Green Persimmon Wine" that he and a friend snuck into church and by the time the church service was over the attendants instead of singing, they all stood up and whistled the closing hymns as they left the church.

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1956 on: August 22, 2008, 05:43:06 PM »

wave everyone!!!
Session 131 is up and running!!!  Please post over there, and feel free to bring your last post(s) over there if you wish.  I will keep 130 "open" just a little longer and then I will lock it up, but I will keep it here several days in case someone wants to catch up.  So please join me in Session 131 - The Cozy Cottage!!!
Woodstock X130

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx