gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:47:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 109
Total: 109

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 130 :: ON OUR WAY HERE, WHERE WE ARE NOW  (Read 205604 times)
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 04:51:20 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE,
JUST GOT HOME & WANTED TO SAY  wave  & HAPPY  TO SEE WE ARE BACK HOME  Purple Banana.
WOODY, THANKS FOR THE NEW SESSION & JOANN, GREAT THINKING ON THE  NEW NAME FOR OUR NEW SESSION.

DUDLEY, PRAYERS FOR YOU  Huggles

WELL SINCE I JUST WALKED IN THE DOOR I STILL HAVE PLENTY TO DO--HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL.  GOT TO RUN.

HAVE A WONDEFUL NIGHT.
HUGS TO ALL,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 05:10:29 PM »

wave

Yeah! We are back!  Purple Banana

For those of you who did not post on the temporary site today, dudley is having a lung biopsy tomorrow - expects to be in the hospital for 3 days or so - lets all join together to say a prayer for her 

We had a good day here at the construction site - the new bathroom is reconfigured,  and tomorrow morning we order bathtub, doors, and windows!

Betty - I just got an email saying my email to you did not go through! Please p.m. me your email address - I must have written something down wrong - there was so much going on here this morning!

Glory - I am thinking about you.  Huggles

Have a great evening, everybody - will try to check back in later, but have lots of dishes to get packed up and moved tonight.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »

Hello Session 130!

On my way here, I was detoured to the old teacher's  lounge.  Prissy had come to this thread and I kept asking over  and  over just what did "OCD" stand for.  She kept telling me , so I finally came over and liked what was going on here and I stayed.  Love this thread.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »

Only 6 ore hours to retirment!(one school day)  I have been letting the kids "get by" with murder while I'm stripping down the room.  I have decided not to bring anything home except a small bench that belonged to my Dad. 
  I had a "garage sale" and what didn't sell, I put into the teacher lounge for a give away.   All my  personal reading books are  going to my students.  I've been having a drawing  every hour and they get 2 minutes to select something.
  Today was a good school  day and an emotional one too.  It was 2nd Grade Awards Day.  At the end of my turn, I thanked the parents and told themabout my retirement and they gave  me a standing ovation!
   Then  later, 2  5th grade boys(from my 2nd grade class) each gave me a "thank you" gift.  One boy had made me (yes my himself) a pair of  earings and  the other boy gave me beautiful fresh flowers.
  I'm going to watch  my former 2nd graders graduate from 5th grade tomorrow.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 07:15:14 PM »

WELL I KEPT TRYING TO GET ON HERE I SEE WE WERE UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Laughing

WELL A LONG DAY FOR ME I AM DOING OK BUT SO WORN OUT, FUNERAL TOMMORROW,MOM LOOKED NICE I DID NOT CRY I AM RELIVED IT IS OVER AND SHE IS IN THE ARMS OF JESUS. I  WILL CHECK BACK TOMMORROW NIGHT AFTER I GET HOME.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 07:17:53 PM »

Hi everyone I am at work so I can not stay very long. I will write  a  special prayer when I get home for all our claymaniacs it seems we have had some bad things come our way in a short amount of time.

ooooooo i SWEAR i NEED FIVE DANG GONE MINS AND THEse sick people wont go away LOL I gotta go.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 07:18:28 PM »

Glory - my thoughts and prayers are with you Huggles

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 07:38:55 PM »

Joann - What a happy/sad time tomorrow will be for you!

Glory - My Mom died one year ago today - but, as I've also said about my Dad - I could not wish them back to have them live as sick as they were - I will be thinking about you tomorrow.  Huggles

I still cannot see my own Avie!  Paranoid

Going to say Good Night early - I am still packing dishes! If they cannot work outside tomorrow on the new room, they are going to come in and start tearing a wall down in the dining room. This is getting to be a real mess!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 08:00:17 PM »

wave Woody, AC, Carol, Kat, Bozena, Michelle, Angela, Sasha, Shannon, Glory, Lora, Jan, Lori, Carla, Jayne, Sara, Ann, Lindsay, Clandy, Boca, Meesa, and the rest…

Dudley, my prayers are with you... Huggles

Pepe my trip to Mexico was very interesting. The drive was three and a half hours, I saw the Salton Sea for the first time, it looked just like an ocean except that it smells and I don’t think fish lived in it. Salton city is very small and looked pretty with all the houses along the beach but the smell is too strong, I guess after a while you get use to it. We spend one night in Yuma Arizona and leave for Mexico the next day. Mexico reminds me so much of the Philippines in so many ways. They had street vendors and they are very friendly. They had those wagons selling foods and drinks and the price is very reasonable. We didn’t eat though. My SIL spent about five hours with her dentists, poor thing she looked like she got beat up when her dentist was through with her. She received eleven shots in her mouth. My husband is going with them on Tuesday. I think they won’t have to go back again until December. There were a lot of Americans in the dentist’s office and the dentists are very, very friendly. The place is very clean and they had bathroom to use. When one is walking around the city, one has to pay to use the bathroom and the bathroom attendant provides you a couple fly of toilet papers… I had to laugh. Laughing

We were allowed to purchase one alcohol each, I bought pina colada and my BIL and SIL bought Taquila. I also purchase some medicines…I only paid $3.75 for Ibuprofen 120 counts 800ml. On our way back I was detain at the border. I pleaded for my BIL and SIL to wait for me, I was kidding but I was terrified. A couple of people were in deep trouble but I was let go after I showed them all my identifications and a short interview. The border patrol told me that the next time I come to visit, to mention that I was interviewed already, this way I won’t have any problem entering and exiting. They are very strict now since 9/11. I was panicking the whole time; I had to tell myself that this is not the Philippines or Mexico. Everyone was asked for their phone numbers and to sign something before leaving, I was let go without giving them my phone number and signing. It was a good thing they didn’t ask for my phone number; I was so scared that I forgot my phone number. Laughing  I guess my military ID helped me a whole lot. Anyway, I don’t think I’ll go back anytime soon. Thanks for asking… Huggles

Kelly, I had to give it to your mom for re-stealing Smokey for the second time. Clapping I don’t know what breed the dogs next door are but they also have big eyes and long straight hair, they’re very cute, I don’t understand how these people can mistreat these dogs…they still cry and moan but the owner removed the divider, at least they can now roam the backyard. They are always by the gate waiting for their owner to come home. I still feel bad as they really don’t get attention. I think that’s all they want. When I walk around I hear one of the dog yelps, I worry that he/she might be hurt. Or they might be full of fleas. I’m sure you are excited as the date to see David Cook gets closer, I don’t think your mom will disappoint you. When I wait for Clay’s concert I couldn’t eat. Laughing

Frankie, I agree, remodeling is a lot of work but you will enjoy the finish job for years to come.

Prissy thanks for sharing the photos of JoAnn’s retirement party…you, JoAnn and her mom looked great.

Miss Linda, I will pm you tomorrow…

Tiffany, I understand, we will be here… pop in when you can. Huggles

I was going through a lot of pictures today and I found these photos of my husband’s military retirement party, I thought I’d share it with you all. These were taken six years ago.

I also found a photo of my beloved cat, Rainbow, sitting at my cactus garden, she was a very nice cat, and I missed her to this day.

Good night all… off to bed Clay dreaming

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 02:24:09 AM »

Good Early Morning Everyone!

I woke up so early because it was so muggy hot in here.   I forgot to leave the AC on. Going to be even hotter today, in the 90's.  I can hardly believe this weather, just a few days ago it was so cold had to get my winter coat out. MI weather is so upredictable.

wave Jayne, Angela, Kat, Jerry, Woodstock and the rest still to come here this morning.  Hope for a nice day for all.  See you soon. Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 03:18:07 AM »

HELLO & GOOD MORNING ALL,
TODAY IS GOING TO BE IN THE 60'S & TOMORROW WILL BE HOT & HUMID &  IN THE 90'S.  SASHA, ASKED ME TO JOIN HER & PAM ON A TRIP TO NYC ON TOMORROW.  IT SURE IS GOING TO BE A HOT ONE,  BUT WE WILL HAVE FUN FOR SURE .

CHARLENE, GOOD TO SEE YOU  Huggles --STAY COOL.  I AM ALSO NOT A BIG FAN OF HOT, HUNID & IN THE 90'S EITHER.  TAKE CARE

LOLITA, VERY NICE PICTURES.  THANKS FOR SHARING.  YOUR KITTY, RAINBOW IS SO PRETTY.  I CAN UNDERSTAND MISSING YOUR BELOVED CAT.  I MISS MY CAT TOO.  WELL TAKE CARE & ENJOY YOUR DAY.

JOANN, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RETIREMENT---ENJOY!!

GLORY, PRAYERS FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY  Huggles.

DUDLEY,  Huggles YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS & PRAYERS.

WELL GOT TO RUN--WORK IS CALLING.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY EVERYONE.

HUGS,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 03:19:43 AM »

wave

Good Morning! I am up because Jack decided to sleep on the jeans that Lewis left on the floor last night, and set off the truck alarm from the keys in Lewis' pocket!  Laughing Nothing like being asleep one second and hearing a car alarm in your own carport the next. (Jack went right back to sleep, bu the way).

I still can't see my Avie - only a Red X - can anybody else see it?

lolita - I an enjoying your photos this morning!

Charlene - it is in the mid 90s every day now - and we desperately need rain already.

dudley and Glory - I am still thinking about you both  Huggles Huggles

TGIF everybody - see you later in the day. 

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 03:36:58 AM »

Diane, God bless you and your loved ones as you face this day.   Huggles

Linda-Prayers and positive thoughts your way.  Huggles

Good morning!  Well, daughter is a senior.  She got 4 A's and 1 B...Go Laura! Purple Banana  So proud of her.  She heads to Key West this morning. 

Happy Friday one and all!

xoxoxo
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 03:40:59 AM »

Well, Woody requested, sooooooooooooooo

I knew what OCD meant and when I saw the name of the Thread, well, I stumbled in right after Woody opened the doors, which I think I was right after Woody, wasn't I Woody???

Anyhow, the ups, the downs shared here have been fantastical and I'm so glad I stumbled in that day.  Here, where we are now, I wouldn't change a thing.

THANKS WOODY!!!!! Huggles   Thanks to everyone for all of their kindness, love and support from day one.  Many of you know how much you've helped me thru my sort of rollercoaster ride and I'm thankful for it all.

xoxoxox
me

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 04:30:26 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave Charlene, ANGELA, Frankie, late night Lolita, and all our friends here!!!

I have been MIA, and will be for the next few days.  We have had a week of storms here.  I started a post to let you know what was going on, and we lost electricity.   Naughty  It was a bad thunderstorm.  I thought my computer was fried.  The screen was all goofed up.     Luckily, it all came back.  We are due for more storms today, perhaps severe.  When will this end???

Anyway, hubby's cousin (my age) passed away from cancer and he had to make a trip to Indiana for the funeral.  I almost went, but there is so much going on here.  She was a wonderful person.  She was a 6th grade teacher and tried to finish out the school year, but didn't quite make it.  I really admired her.  We lose too many people to cancer.

Hubby is back here.  This is the BIG weekend we get daughter moved and older son off to London.  No, I am not taking this well at all....but trying to do my best, which isn't always good enough.  So I will be busy with all of this most of the weekend.  I will probably be gone mostly.  I will try to be here when I can.  You all know how much you mean to me.   

Charlene - We're having the same crazy weather.     It's HOT here now....and heater on a few days ago.  I just want these storms to go away.  Hope you are doing well.   Huggles

Glory - Thinking of you every minute today.   Huggles

Dudley - Thinking of you every minute today, too.   Huggles

JoAnn - Happy last day of school!!!  You deserved the standing ovation you got from the parents.   Clapping  Enjoy the day!!!  Huggles

Lolita - Love to see the pictures and read what you have been doing!!!  I have been to Mexico once, but never the Phillipines.  Hubby was in the Phillipines with the Navy many years ago.

Frankie - I see your avie just fine!!!  Try restarting your computer.   Wink  And the bugs are probably all still getting worked out.  I love your stories of Jack.   Laughing  What a way to wake up!!!

ANGELA, Sasha, and Pam - Have a GREAT time in NYC!!!  Can't wait to hear the details when you get home!!!

wave and  Huggles all around!!!

I will try to check in between all the packing and storms.   Wink
Woodstock X130

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 04:34:05 AM »

wave Jayne!!!
 yay for Laura's grades!!!  I love Key West.  I hope she will have a wonderful time!!! 
And YES, you were the first poster on the OCD and are here all this time later.   Huggles Huggles Huggles  Thanks for being such an important member!!! Huggles
Woodstock X130

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 04:45:18 AM »

I will reply to my own request.

I knew I had OCD.  (Obsessive Clay Disorder)  I knew there must be others out there, and so I started this thread.

I remember Janet/Claymaniac2000 saying she went to sleep thinking about Clay and waking up thinking about him, too.  I think many of us were like that and thought we were going crazy.     And thus, this thread.

But since then it has become a home for friends, much like the other community threads.  Our common thread is a love for Clay.

Thank you for being here for 130 sessions.     Though we have lost some friends, we move on.  I am glad to be here with ALL of you that choose to post here. 

Again, I will be here as much as I can the next few days....but they are certainly busy ones for my family.
Thinking of you all...
Woodstock X130

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 05:03:39 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2008, 05:39:47 AM »

I remember when I first came to the OCD.  I was scared to post so I lurked mostly for a while.  I was so afraid I would say the wrong thing, still am  Laughing.  I remember searching every website I could for information on CLAY.  I could not get enough of him.  I met so many wonderful people here and will never forget the ones we have lost.  I would have never met and experienced these people if it was not for CLAY.  I have a lot to thank him for.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2008, 05:47:39 AM »

WOODY, I can feel your heart breaking!  Yep tough weekend for you, just be proud of your kids and know you did a great job parenting.  Will be waiting to hear of your son's experiences in London.  Will he be working there?  I know what you mean though, my son has been working in southern Michigan during the week and coming home on weekends and I feel the distance and don't like it. 

LOLITA, thank you so very much for taking the time to post regarding your trip.  How scary being detained.  I have heard horror stories and am sure you have too of border crossing.  So glad everything worked out okay for you.  Your Rainbow was just beautiful.  I still mourn my poodle I lost 10 years ago and our Maggie who we lost 4 years ago.  My best friends.  Loved the pictures, thanks for letting us see them.

JAYNE, tell Laura congrats from me on those great grades!!!  Here she is holding down a job and keeping her grades up that is wonderful.  Did she have to quit her job going to Key West???  I hear that is the most beautiful part of FLorida.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx