gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:52:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 151
Total: 151

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OCD SUPPORT GROUP - SESSION 130 :: ON OUR WAY HERE, WHERE WE ARE NOW  (Read 205627 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #1920 on: August 21, 2008, 09:41:13 AM »

wave OCD'ers!

Just a quick drop-in.  Busy with post-vacation details and wedding planning.

Speaking of weddings, BOCA, I am so happy for you and your sweetheart of a daughter Nikki on her engagement.  I am so hoping that this lucky guy is THE ONE for your daughter.

SHANNON, I just wanted to add my words of admiration and gratitude for the huge sacrifice you have made by donating your hair for "Locks of Love".  Having been in a position to depend upon a wig for several months during my chemo, I know how much it means to have a beautiful wig to cover up a bald head!!!  Wink  Just know that your contribution will enable some woman to feel so much better about herself during what is a very traumatic time in her life.   May you be blessed for your kindness and unselfishness, SHANNON.   Huggles

Well, I continue to hope and pray that Fay doesn't do too much damage to your Florida homes, JAYNE, BOCA, BOZENA and others.  And JAYNE, I do understand how depression can creep in after several days of rain.  It's very difficult to not go into a slump, so I am praying that you will be able to keep your spirits up!   Huggles

FRANKIE, BETTY, WOODY, PRISSY, MEESA, everybody here....Have a wonderful day!!!! 
ClayHeart
Claymaniac

« Reply #1921 on: August 21, 2008, 11:32:30 AM »

Hello to everyone,  wave

I'm hoping that all of you in the path of Fay will be safe and don't suffer any damages.  It sure seems to be taking its time moving on!  I'm off work tomorrow but I have a bunch of errands to run and I'll be taking my FIL to lunch and the grocery store.  My "vacation" days are not usually too restful  Laughing .  Hope you all have a wonderful day and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in the new "room".

Debbie
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1922 on: August 21, 2008, 11:54:08 AM »

Frankie,
            I hope you can find a  good electrician  very soon. It"s so aggravating to be held up
      and have to find someone else half way through.
             Lewis is right about the alligators but ,when they see me in a bikini they will run the
       other way.     
              The storm is finally moving North West which will give Melbourne some relief. We have
        been fine, lots of rain and wind but nothing to worry about. I was trying to get Sophie to go outside
        for her ablutions and my umbrella blew inside out.Thought I was going to do a Mary Poppins.
          Talked to my cousin in England  and he said gas is 10 dollars a gallon there.
             Wonder if Clay has a place in NY to take his family or if he will go first and find a place?

Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1923 on: August 21, 2008, 12:01:01 PM »

Boca,
           I"m sorry to hear about your headache, it could be air pressure from the storm.
         Sometimes I rub Vicks Vapour  on my temples when I have a headache. It seems
          to help with a quiet rest and cool cloths.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
                                                                            Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1924 on: August 21, 2008, 12:25:25 PM »

Thea,
           Thank you! have you recovered from your trip yet? So many wonderful memories.
       I expect you are now swamped with wedding plans,if it gets too much  just threaten
       them with the 'Wedding Singer' and they will run off to Vegas.Then you and hubby can
       dance to Clay singing.
                                                  Have a great day.
                                                                                 Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1925 on: August 21, 2008, 12:29:40 PM »

Pepe,
             I know this will make you feel better. The Melbourne area have opened shelters for   
         animals and they just moved twelve horses to safety. I always feel so sorry for animals
          as they are frightened and don"t know what to do or where to go.

Hope your weather has warmed up.

Betty
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1926 on: August 21, 2008, 01:52:21 PM »

BETTY, thank you so much for telling me they have shelters and are trying to watch the poor animals.  Breaks my heart how people leave them stranded while they leave for cover.  You are such a sweetheart and such a pleasure to read your posts.   Huggles

WOODY, good for you , you drank your cranberry juice!!!  Good GIrl!!!  Hey did you hear BOCA yelling at you in her post???   Laughing  She said send those tomatoes DHL!!!!!!!!!  She needs the business!!!!!  Glad your morning started out better today.  You know when you are stressed nothing works as good as it used to I can tell you all about it. 

BOCA, so good to see you, and you are so funny!!!!!  Hope that headache goes away maybe the barometer pressure has something to do with it.  Love you and always a joy to see you here you brighten up the place so much.

MISS JAYNE,   Huggles  So wishing things would get better for you with all that is going on in your life with the job you sure as heck don't need four days of rain on top of it.   Did they ever sell that house next door to you????

FRANKIE,  Good for you firing that electrician.  You had trouble with the plumber and now the electrician, horrible.  Two main guys screwed up and made your life miserable.  I should come down there and find them and do this  to their heads.  I wish I could cyber you some dinner tonight.  PRISSY just pm me more about that Tuscan Chicken and how it was presented at the table and that is all I can think of right this minute!    Laughing Super Happy!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1927 on: August 21, 2008, 03:43:08 PM »

Boca - Thanks!  Laughing BIL is doing well. My sister is going to work on losing weight in a few weeks and she and BIL are going to try to do that together. His blood sugars have been doing a lot better.

Frankie - My sister was in quite a bit of pain last night. They gave her a shot but she had to roll over on her stomach to let them do it and of course it aggravated the pain from the C Section. She has an appt set up with the doctor for them to decide what to do for treatment but I'm not sure when that is. I'll let you know.

Payten got the hiccups for the first time today when I held him. He wasn't quite sure what was happening.  lmao I can only imagine how much Clay and Jaymes are going thru with Parker. I'm sure he's a great daddy!

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #1928 on: August 21, 2008, 05:46:18 PM »

Roger had his surgery today, and the Drs where able to do the surgery without doing the incisions to the sides of his neck, so we are so thankful for all your prayers & concern for him(and me)I appreciate each & everyone of you.

He is presently in the SICU, and if he has no complications tonight will get to come home tomorrow.

Swallowing is his biggest complaint, and it will be uncomfortable to swallow for about 3 weeks..He was able to eat a container of ice cream, and drink some tea...if I stick to his soft food diet i wonder if I could lose 15 lbs before the Gala in Oct....Probably not, the only way I'll lose weight is to have my lips stitched together Laughing

Again thanks so much for the prayers,It gives you a peace while you're waiting to know that people are thinking & praying for you.

Love to you all, heartbeat

Marlene Huggles

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1929 on: August 21, 2008, 06:24:25 PM »

THE PAGES ARE LOADING SO SLOW I ALMOST GIVE UP ANYONE ESLE HAVING ISSUES,

HAVEN'T FELT VERY GOOD TODAY.HEADACHE ETC.

MIMI, WHAT KIND OF SURGERY DID ROGER HAVE, GLAD ITS OVER AND HE DID WELL. Huggles

REALLY SLEEPY SO AM CALLING IT A EARLY NIGHT LOVE TO ALL.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1930 on: August 21, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »

Marlene,
                      I am so glad they did the surgery and Roger is doing quite well.
            I"m sure you are very tired.

Good Night,

Betty
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1931 on: August 21, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »

Glory,
         Sorry about the headache and hope you feel better tomorrow.

Betty

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1932 on: August 21, 2008, 06:41:19 PM »

Frankie,
                    Did  Shirley hear from her sister in Palm Bay? They are having bad weather there.
         This has been a dreary day, high winds and non stop rain. One of our trees came down
          but it did"nt do any damage as it was quite small.  Had to lower the pool twice and it"s high again.
                                        Good night,
                                                                  Betty
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1933 on: August 21, 2008, 08:17:05 PM »

wave

Came on to say hello and good night!

Another late day at the house - came in at 8, cooked a home made hamburger, and now we are just trying to relax a little. We did accomplish some things today, and hope to meet with a new electrician tomorrow to see what has to be done to finish.

Betty - gasoline is going down in price here this week - $10 a gallon must be awful for everyone in England! I haven't talked to Shirl today - I plan to call her when I finish this post.

Thea - enjoy every minute of wedding planning - just remember to rest, too - it can wear you out!

Pepe - thank you for the offer of cyber supper! We could have used it tonight!

Meesa - I hope your Sister is O.K. - I read that she had a c-section. And I hope that they find that her possible problem is not a problem at all  Huggles

Marlene - I'm glad that Roger finally had his surgery - hope he will continue to do well.

Glory - the site is running O.K. for me!

Good Night, everybody - sleep well - see you tomorrow 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1934 on: August 22, 2008, 04:51:39 AM »

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!

wave  to all our friends here!!!  Either you are all running late or I'm the first one up!!!

Our meeting went to 1 am   eek! Yes!  and I didn't get to bed until after 2:30!!!  Needless to say, I'm exhausted.  One of the gals had to be at school at 6 for volleyball practice.  I think they should have given us the day off.   Wink

I will have to catch up later and start a new session tonight.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!!
Woodstock X130

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #1935 on: August 22, 2008, 04:52:07 AM »

Good Morning Everyone
Hey Everyone wave
Debbie ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you? here is your morning energy love ya! Huggles
Char ~ wave hey girlie!!!! how are you? hope you  have a great day!!! Huggles
Frankie ~ wave hey girlie!! how are you?
Pepe ~ wave hey girlie!!! how are you?
Everyone ~ wave hey!!! what is up?

Not much sorry i didn't post last night i got busy with homework,diner and open house LOL well right now getting ready for school so yeah!

love ya
Kat Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1936 on: August 22, 2008, 05:04:37 AM »

wave Good Morning!

Woody - you should have gotten the day off! You will need a nap as soon as you get home this afternoon!

Hey, Kat! Have a good day t school.

Happy TGIF, everybody! Hope everybody will have a good day. 

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1937 on: August 22, 2008, 05:19:31 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1938 on: August 22, 2008, 05:22:29 AM »

Good Morning Everone,

Hope  you all have a good safe day.

Hugs,
                                                                    Betty

woodstock2
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!"

« Reply #1939 on: August 22, 2008, 05:34:36 AM »

wave Kat, Frankie, Meesa, and Betty!!!
Just wanted to bed sure there was someone else here!!!  Wink

Kat - I will use every bit of that energy AND drink caffeine which I seldom do.

Frankie - BELIEVE ME, a nap is at the top of my list today.  I'm hoping they will let us go home an hour early like the kids today.     Don't worry.  I have an easy day today.

Gotta run...   More rain today.

See you tonight!!!
Woodstock X130

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx