gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:03:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 391
Total: 391

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE  (Read 3934 times)
Bocaqueen
Enthusiastic

Forever Clay's Scarlett

« on: May 31, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »

Dearest Frankie,

It's been so long, I actually forgot how to start a New Topic... blush  I didn't have to look too far to find the answer thank goodness ROFLMAO

Well my friend, another year has gone by hasn't it...where do they go?  All I know is they go mighty fast these days Laughing

I wish you nothing but joy in your life, laughter and happiness abounding and love galore.  May you be surrounded by those who bring a smile to your face, lift your heart when it is feeling low and make you cry tears of joy from the laughter you share.

You do so much for everyone...always..may everyone take time to do for you...not only for today... all the time!!!!

May God Bless you, comfort you when needed and keep you close in His care.

Love, Huggies and Kisses,

Susan
xoxoxox

Birthday Cake!

Keeper of The OCD Prayerlist
Queen of Comforting
------------------------------------
Clay, God has blessed you with a voice of an Angel and everything you are and everything you do, reflects that YOU..... are HIS.... Measure of a Man.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 10:50:15 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE!!!
A very special birthday for a lady with a heart of gold, who thinks of others first, and really cares for peoples feelings Huggles
Hope today brings laughter and joy to your life Huggles Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Many hugs to you! Big Hug!
Sharon

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 10:52:32 AM »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FRANKIE,  
YOU ARE SUCH A CARING & FUN LOVING PERSON & YOU ARE ALWAYS THE VOICE OF REASON AROUND HERE.

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

I WISH YOU ALL THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY NOW & ALWAYS YOU SURE DESERVE IT.  

I HOPE ONE DAY I GET TO MEET YOU IN PERSON .  ALTHOUGH I FEEL I ALREADY HAVE  Huggles

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR SPECIAL DAY.

Huggles,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 10:59:35 AM »

FRANKIE,  Laughing  ROFLMAO I see BOCA found you out.  You thought I was the only one that remembered your birthday on the 22nd.!!  See I guess removing our birthdays from the profile doesn't matter.  At least I got your birthday card to you in time.  Laughing

FRANKIE, again  !!  I could not pass up posting to you on your birthday thread.     You are mother, wife, grandma and friend to so many.  You have warmth and a giving heart  and I admire you so much for the way you lead your life.   You and Lewis are the perfect couple and I love you both very much.  I know you are busy today packing up but hope you see your birthday thread and stop by so I can give you a big hug.  Big Hug! 

Here is your CLAYMANIC birthday cake!  Share with Lewis now.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
claydevotee
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 11:11:42 AM »

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday FRANKIE,

I had no idea it was your birthday.  Thank you to BOCAQUEEN for "outing" you and starting this thread!  Clapping

I just want to tell you that I have really appreciated the way you have reached out to me over these past few years.  I'll never forgot the "parade" of Clay CD/DVD's  and cards arriving in the mail every week during my chemo and radiation.  I'll also never forget the way you've been such a strength to our dear mutual friend JAN during her struggles over the years.   You have been a great role model to me as to how a friend should act and support others during their trials.  For that I thank you.  Huggles

Thank you for being the voice of reason and decency in the storms, for your forgiving, loving heart and for being a constant here on Claymaniacs.  You are one of the main reasons I am still here.   Huggles Huggles

Love, good health, prosperity and pure joy to you and yours this coming year and always. 

With much love and admiration  Huggles

Thea
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 11:19:38 AM »

Frankie, I have a lot to say but I’m not good with words…I just want to thank you for making me feel so welcome at the OCD. Happy Birthday, I wish you many, many more birthdays to come.

Celebration Happy Birthday

Love,

Lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 11:21:48 AM »

Happy Birthday Frankie !!!

Music      

confetti2  Happy Birthday  confetti2

Wishing you a "Special" day !  

carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 11:44:02 AM »

DEAREST FRANKIE

YOU ARE THE GLUE THAT HOLDS SO MANY OF US TOGETHER.

IF I COULD I WOULD WISH YOU;

A SONG BY CLAY;

Shubert Theatre theatre claytime smoochies smoochies smoochies library clay towel
IN PERSON OF COURSE,

AND A BIG;  Big Hug! Big Hug! Kiss! Kiss!
FROM YOUR HONEY.

LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, MEANINGFUL, PEACEFUL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 11:55:30 AM »

AND THIS TO LOVE;

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat :heartburst :heartburst :heartburst :heartburst :heartburst

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2008, 11:58:38 AM »

PS
I AM STEALING THEA'S EX AVIE.

IT IS SOOOOOO GORGEOUS. THOSE EYES.

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 12:04:21 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE,

A SPECIAL BOUQUET FOR A VERY VERY SPECIAL LADY. Huggles

FROM THE FIRST TIME WE MET I JUST KNEW YOU WERE ONE SPECIAL LADY.  I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE AND ESPECIALLY GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS NOT JUST TODAY BUT FOR YEARS AND YEARS TO COME.

WHAT A GIVING PERSON YOU ARE AND I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REPAY ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE BUT JUST KNOW YOU HAVE TOUCHED ME AND MY CATHERINE IN SO MANY MANY WAYS.

GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND.

HUGS
RAINEY
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 01:02:45 PM »

O.K. Boca -  Spank me! I am using the O-fficial OCD paddle on you!  lmao My birthday was, in fact, 9 days ago - I had decided not to bother anybody with my birthday and to not have a Thread this year - thank to everyone taking the time to say happy birthay, and to those of you who sent cards - I appreciate them very much! Claymaniacs is such a special place (Hope Clay knows that!) No matter what, we care for each other and for him.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday Frankie!!! You are a wonderful person, one of the best Clay fans and a great friend. Thanks for all you do for us. Huggles Hope you had a special day.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »

Frankie,
              You naughty girl not letting us know it"s your birthday. I would have been so upset to
    have missed it. Since I found OCD you have been my guiding star, I have come to know you as
    as a wonderful, caring lady. You always manage to find time....don"t know how"  to help and encourage
    everyone and I sincerely thank you for all the Clay joy you have given me. Your love and devotion to
    your Honey  is  very special.
                                  Have a wonderful Birthday with lots more to come.                                                    Happy Birthday

Love,     Betty        Celebration
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 05:03:16 PM »

FRANKIE ~  

I'm glad to have the chance to wish you a whole year of health and happiness with people who love you! Yes!

You are a great Claymaniac and you always provide us with so much information.  We really appreciate that!  Clapping

Most of all, you are always kind and considerate!  Huggles

Happy Birthday

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 07:23:15 PM »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FRANKIE! Baby Dust

SOMEHOW MAY 22 SLIPPED BY ON US!!  Naughty

I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!

I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR POSTS ON THE OCD AND OTHER THREADS, TOO!

AND I'M GLAD WE'VE BEEN ABLE TO MEET SEVERAL TIMES AT CLAY GATHERINGS AND CONCERTS.

MAY THIS BE A FABULOUS YEAR FOR YOU AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

HUGS,
PRISSY

Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 08:12:04 PM »

Frankie,

So  sorry we missed your birthday.  Have a wonderful belated birthday please.
JoAnn and  Jennie

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 03:56:55 AM »

Frankie Happy Belated Birthday..... Sorry we missed it....  To very special and caring person, I hope to meet someday.......

Celebration

love
sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 05:31:29 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRANKIE!!! flower

But NOW I must bring the paddle out for you letting us forget such a special day... Spank me!

Everyone has already said it all.  You are a very caring person and a very special friend.   Big Hug!  I wish you only the best in the year to come, and I certainly hope our paths cross again soon.  And if Clay were there, too, that would be even better.   Wink
Love ya,
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 11:08:11 AM »

Happy Belated Birthday Frankie!

I was at my nephews wedding yesterday and missed your special day.  I hope you had a wonderful day to one of the most kind, caring and forgiving person I have met.  I hope life has been treating you, your family and your fur and feathered babies well.  Laughing  I hope you have great health and happiness this year and many more to come.

Love, Tammy Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx