gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:07:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 455
Total: 455

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Keeping Up With David Cook  (Read 106040 times)
Claygirl
SuperFan

Always have faith, and there will be a way.

« Reply #400 on: November 20, 2009, 04:41:51 AM »

David joined Twitter, you can follow him here: Twitter, I joined just to follow him of course, blush and I've recapped everything he's written so far, starting with the little question and answer sessions he does. Clapping When it says "@thedavidcook" that's people writing to him, anything else is him writing back, if there's nothing before his writing, he's posting to everyone, sometimes he'll even include a picture or video link!

David's 9/8/09 Twitter Q&A as recapped on DavidCookOffical;

David: Ok, twitter-ers... I've got twenty minutes for a Q&A. Go...

@thedavidcook Are you kidding???
@adriana_ No. I am dead awful serious.

@thedavidcook Who is your favorite singer??
@_morgans my favorite singer is Lajon Witherspoon of Sevendust, and Raine Maida of Our Lady Peace

@thedavidcook What's your favourite song on Our Lady Peace's album "Burn Burn"?
@spasticartist "Never Get Over You" is haunting. Love it.

@thedavidcook are we ever going to get a deluxe cd with Souvenir (my fave) and We're Only honest When We're Sleeping? Are a live DVD?
@Crowgirls nothing for sure. I'd like to though. time will tell. If you go and buy roughly 2.5 million more copies of the record... maybe

@thedavidcook What crosses your mind when you're performing Hot For Teacher?
@lirecasander "don't screw up the lyrics... don't screw up the lyrics..."

@thedavidcook What's your ringtone right now?
@hopehultgren The stock iPhone one. Boring, I know.

@Thedavidcook favorite idol from this season??
@debbie_ann77 I must say, I like them all, but Normand Gentle 4 LYFE!!!

@thedavidcook what was your first job?
@mmg1195 I put together furniture for a furniture store. broke a few tables, and sold them anyway... whoops...

@thedavidcook what do u think of @adamlambert? #allisonrocks
@AwesomeGal1967 great guy. tons of potential. all around solid dude.

@thedavidcook will you allow MTV cribs to check out your home?? (as soon as you pull everything together, of course!)
@latinalovescook is that even still on the air?

@thedavidcook Orange juice or Apple?
@lexeebel depends. Orange for breakfast. Apple for snack. and for dinner? is beer considered a juice?

@thedavidcook if you were offered a role on Always Sunny would you rather be: a) a mcpoyle, b) someone dee was trying to seduce?
@pwopah I think it'd be fun to be a mcpoyle, but either way works for me

@thedavidcook Come on, Cook, I have good questions too! Answer at least one? Please?
@Uuliani ok. (just answered your question)

@thedavidcook would you ever come in italy??? please answer. u've got A LOT of fans here!!
@fannififi_ I'd love to. Wish it were only up to me. :/

@thedavidcook Do i tell my teacher i hate her?
@StaayWithMee Not if you want an A.

@thedavidcook 5 things you can grab from where you're sitting. No cheating. People count.
@arizonaa ummmm.... cell phone. water. drink coupons for a delta flight. sunglasses. Tour Manager's bank account information.

@thedavidcook What's your favorite kind of pizza?
@dreadnought07 stuffed crust pepperoni

@thedavidcook so what drink can you make quickly?
@ragdoll246 ummmm.... water.

@thedavidcook The Nightman or The Greenman
@MsCRC depends. dancing-wise? greenman, hands down. in a fist fight? Nightman, cause he'd cheat and bring weapons

@thedavidcook Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? : )
@xXDesXx no. did it cost you too much when you bought that book of pick up lines? : )

@thedavidcook this aint a question....haha, but, could you wish my friend a happy 15th birthday? it would mean so much to her!! : )
@Brittannyy14 That is a question. and yes, I could.

@thedavidcook What are the words to the Family Matters theme song? ; )
@raefabulous I can only remember "it's a lovin' tradition, of the grand design..."

@thedavidcook what would you do if I handed you this!!? http://twitpic.com/h0thk
@Sammymoe I'd say you need to get into a different mindset during art class.

@thedavidcook what's your favourite cartoon character
@Maartiinhaa umm... Early Cuyler (I had the wrong question. Corrected here - thank you, gigglesmo3)

@thedavidcook who would win in a fight? Jack Bauer or Walker?
@PlodingStar Jack Bauer or Walker, Texas Ranger? Seriously?!? you need to read a chuck norris joke, my friend...

@thedavidcook Question: why do u take ur ear plugs out sometimes?
@cshore7222 to hear you.

@thedavidcook pirates or ninjas?
@kylaloveskris how about pirate ninjas?

@thedavidcook BATMAN OR SUPERMAN?
@MeggsFTL29 batman. hands down.

@thedavidcook do you not love random hookers that follow you on twitter?
@xoxoemma do hookers have twitter accounts?

Time for a couple more....

@thedavidcook are you a secret hanson fan?
@moaningcrow not a secret. Their last record was solid. "go" is a great tune.

@thedavidcook I feel like a dirty spammer. Okay, hockey isn't doing it... Phil Collins? Favorite song? I know you like him. I do too.
@shangrilola "easy lover". classic guy falsetto on that one.

Alright, everyone. Back to work for me. Nice chatting. See you around. ~D "are you going... to san francisco...."

DC Offical

And again on 9/10/09;

OK, I had fun doing it yesterday, so I'll try it again... Q&A for a bit... go...
6:04 PM Sep 9th from web

themitchelle@thedavidcook what is your favorite animal? A Liger.

cmmr85@thedavidcook Will you be a guest judge on the upcoming AI season? No ma'am. I'll leave that to the judges

troyquezada@thedavidcook Who were you closest with on the AI set? I got on pretty well with all of them, hard to pick one

kittykittyws@thedavidcook Favorite Family Guy Character? greased-up deaf guy

Archucookie@thedavidcook What puts a smile on Neal's face...besides beer? That's really about it. Smiling

realdetective@thedavidcook NYC Fashion Week this week. Are you bummed that you're gonna miss it? not really. Fashion is not for me.

glambertloverrr@thedavidcook David! Adam or Kris? I'd ask you the same, but your name screams your bias.

orangeskittles6@thedavidcook if you were named somthing other then David, what would you want your name to be? LAZER.

MsPittsburgh@thedavidcook who's ur fav NFL team? The chiefs of Kansas City. What About you, Ms. PITTSBURGH?!?

footballlvnlady@thedavidcook who snores on the bus? I do. Bad.

Becky_DeStalker@thedavidcook do you do your own vocals or do you lip sync?? I sing my own. No Milli Vanilli here.

JulesSC@theDavidCook Last movie you saw in a theatre? District 9. not impressed. Sorry, Peter Jackson

orangeskittles6@thedavidcook are you excited to see your fellow idol fam tonight? very much so. haven't seen them in a long while.

yellowcars@thedavidcook VOLDEMORT. THOUGHTS? looks ominous. I think you can just freeze them off, though.

MarinaAL@thedavidcook What do you think of Matt Giraud? Amazed he's not signed yet. GET ON IT, MUSIC INDUSTRY.

Emwit27@thedavidcook Admit it. You've read Twilight, right? Team Edward or Team Jacob? I'm on Team "Dawson's Creek with Fangs"

inanyotherworld@thedavidcook: do you ever wish you had a sister instead of andrew? lol WAIT... He's not my sister? my mind is blown...

Amaia742@thedavidcook blinds or brunnettes? Please tell me that's a typo...

connico479LOL at the "What do you think of.." questions. What do you think of that @thedavidcook guy who won AI season 7? total jerk. Smiling

Alright guys, time for soundcheck. Have a great afternoon. Off to take over the world...

On 9/15;

OK, so obviously, I have too much time on my hands at the moment. Twitter Q&A. go.
1:18 PM Sep 15th from web

hippiebee24@thedavidcook Favorite Patrick Swayze movie - go. ROADHOUSE.
1:20 PM Sep 15th from web

hippiebee24@thedavidcook Favorite Patrick Swayze movie - go. Of course. I really wanted those Reeses' Pieces
1:21 PM Sep 15th from web

novelized@thedavidcook would you rather sport a mullets or a fu manchu? Why not both. Multicultural
1:22 PM Sep 15th from web

SydRYS@thedavidcook Are you an opticon or a decepticon? I'm a little emo, so I'm an emoticon. ...awesome...
1:24 PM Sep 15th from web

mitziblum@thedavidcook Tigers or Royals this week? Royals. All The Time.
1:25 PM Sep 15th from web

ohwowAlyssaD@thedavidcook are you a dog or cat person? or birds? I love all animals, but I've always had dogs
1:25 PM Sep 15th from web

JasonHodge80@thedavidcook who's your pick in the NFL this year I really like Atlanta. BUT if KC won, I would not be upset
1:26 PM Sep 15th from web

prissa_satierf@thedavidcook Worst nightmare you ever had? while driving to Tampa as a kid, witches chasing me through AC vents.
1:28 PM Sep 15th from web

Rabrina@thedavidcook Red or black licorice? neither. not a big licorice person
1:29 PM Sep 15th from web

SherriMorrison@thedavidcook What is soemthing you wish you knew how to do? sleep for a year straight
1:30 PM Sep 15th from web

latinalovescook@thedavidcook did you catch up with all the Dexter episodes? i'm into season two, but not yet
1:31 PM Sep 15th from web

dcfan69@thedavidcook What's been your best golf score? 86. PGA here I come
1:35 PM Sep 15th from web

CrushedbyTruth@thedavidcook You are a child of the 80's So who is your favorite Muppet? Gonzo or Fozzie.
1:35 PM Sep 15th from web

sunny_Menagerie@thedavidcook would ever consider touring with the all american rejects..theyre from OK too OF COURSE!!!
1:37 PM Sep 15th from web

seaofdoubts@thedavidcook have you heard the new Muse album? Thoughts? Listening to it now. Bit of a Queen vibe, which I like
1:37 PM Sep 15th from web

sorry guys. internet is freaking out. pushing through....
1:42 PM Sep 15th from web

CoolBeckaare u meat freak, or messy? @thedavidcook I'm fairly messy. in an unrelated topic, meat's good, but not a freak about it
1:43 PM Sep 15th from web

marrrina_@thedavidcook Favorite Jeff Goldblum movie? The Fly
1:48 PM Sep 15th from web

MsCabbit@thedavidcook why don't you call your Twitter Q&A a Twitter Party? because parties have punch. this does not.
1:50 PM Sep 15th from web

JAR1998@thedavidcook Where do you get your sense of humor? Costco sells it by the gallon. really cheap, too.
1:51 PM Sep 15th from web

amykant@thedavidcook who was your celeb crush as a kid? Kristy Swanson. Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the movie.
1:52 PM Sep 15th from web

Tinaluvslambie@thedavidcook how often do you get to talk to family? Just about every day.
1:53 PM Sep 15th from web

jjenniac@thedavidcook have a new tattoo planned? vI've got like four planned.
1:54 PM Sep 15th from web

babylove2005@thedavidcook When was the last time you hung out with Andrew A few days ago.
1:56 PM Sep 15th from web

westlifebunny@thedavidcook Do you have a favourite poet? right now, Bukowski
1:57 PM Sep 15th from web

jewelsann@thedavidcook are you coming to Cleveland again soon? House of Blues, Thurs., Sept. 17th, 2009, or two days from today
1:58 PM Sep 15th from web

Cookistas@thedavidcook did you blush when katy perry called you out during her concert? yep. pretty cool synopsis on life.
1:59 PM Sep 15th from web

Vanessa_M@thedavidcook do u have a favorite tennis player? Roddick and Djokovic(?)
2:00 PM Sep 15th from web

B3rL3igh@Thedavidcook favorite ninja turtle? Leonardo
2:01 PM Sep 15th from web

LucindaMcCarthy@thedavidcook How are you handling all the girls running after you now? it's more of a jog, really...
2:01 PM Sep 15th from web

OK, all. Thanks for the good hang. Off to go talk to press about life and such. :) see you soon. ~D
2:02 PM Sep 15th from web

Angel Baby Dust ~Kelly~ Baby Dust
Love! I love Clay Aiken! Music heartbeat claymaniacs rocks
Hearing Clay's voice, quiets the ones in my head. Wink
(Clay's biggest fan and David Cook "Word Nerd" #2894!) :heartburst
Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #401 on: November 20, 2009, 04:52:38 AM »

Continuing!
Again the next day! 9/16;

Sitting in Cleveland... Q&A for about 15 minutes? kick it...
11:13 AM Sep 16th from web

Jessica_17@thedavidcook I love my FSU Seminoles so I wanted to know your fave college football team? M-I-Z-Z-O-U
11:14 AM Sep 16th from web

brinau@thedavidcook are you going to do this everyday? doubtful, but as often as possible
11:14 AM Sep 16th from web

FallOutCookGirl@thedavidcook Country you would like to visit that you haven't yet? Anywhere in Europe. Brazil. Australia.
11:15 AM Sep 16th from web

njgrl@thedavidcook What is your exercise/sport of choice?I love baseball

pokertrace@thedavidcook favorite sappy girly movie you hate to admit liking? Three To Tango

_thechrisss@thedavidcook oh what was that? You love the SOONERS? :) hehe watch your mouth. :)
11:16 AM Sep 16th from web

gingerlydc@thedavidcook that black flower rosary necklace...have we seen that on Neal before? No. he has a pistol necklace
11:17 AM Sep 16th from web

Tinaluvslambie@thedavidcook are you a morning person or a night person? mornings are the devil, or at least a low level apprentice
11:17 AM Sep 16th from web

inanyotherworld@thedavidcook: who you rooting for in this twitter war, andy or andrew? tough call. depends on who can take a punch
11:18 AM Sep 16th from web

LittleLisa24@thedavidcook have you twittered yourself? "What's up, @thedavidcook?" just did.
11:19 AM Sep 16th from web

PlodingStar@thedavidcook are you going to be the next president of the United States? I'll leave it to Obama
11:20 AM Sep 16th from web

stl_anne@thedavidcook would you root for the cardinals if it's a cards-yanks series? I think my head would explode
11:20 AM Sep 16th from web

franie1958yahoo@thedavidcook are you ready to buy the christmas cd of your bf david archuleta on oct 13 A XMAS CD in OCT? yeah, probably
11:21 AM Sep 16th from web

AliveBesideYou@thedavidcook REBECCA ROMJIN. THOUGHTS? :D I loved Uncle Jesse on Full House
11:21 AM Sep 16th from web

DLGR02@thedavidcook if you were dealt a 16 in Black Jack, would you hit or stay? depends on what dealer is showing. 2~6-stay, other-hit
11:22 AM Sep 16th from web

pnpwordhero93@thedavidcook do you drink wine? I do. Just bought a bottle of Robert Mondavi Reserve. can't wait to go home to drink it
11:23 AM Sep 16th from web

Cookito4ever@thedavidcook Can you say anything in Spanish to us? Please Cookito!!! :) Donde Esta El bano?
11:24 AM Sep 16th from web

Crazy4Cook@thedavidcook what do you think about the New England Patriots? IF you're a fan, u probably don't want to know
11:24 AM Sep 16th from web

RivaE@thedavidcook how much money did the Tooth Fairy leave for your teeth back in the day? considering my college bank acct, not enough
11:25 AM Sep 16th from web

coconutghost@thedavidcook ahhh don't talk about wine when im so hungover WINE, BEER, JAGER, JOSE, BUSHMILLS, KETEL ONE, etc...
11:25 AM Sep 16th from web

roxytweets@thedavidcook Favourite soccer team. This is VERY relevant to my interests. LOVE arsenal
11:26 AM Sep 16th from web

FunSized918@thedavidcook HONEST opinion of Kanye?? great music.
11:27 AM Sep 16th from web

october_cmu@thedavidcook November 3, will you be buying Carrie Underwoods new cd. admit it you will. :D Consider it admitted
11:28 AM Sep 16th from web

Anissarachma@thedavidcook spicy or salty? If it's chocolate, neither. gross.
11:29 AM Sep 16th from web

douglas0711@thedavidcook so... How many copies of Kris Allen's cd will you get on Nov. 13? 13 copies? I'll start with one
11:29 AM Sep 16th from web

alsointocats@thedavidcook do you have a favorite basketball team/player? I'm old school. Celtics and Larry Bird
11:30 AM Sep 16th from web

KathleenVCM@thedavidcook Will you be attending one of @realbrookewhite and @mjohnsmusic's shows? I hope so. Love those two
11:31 AM Sep 16th from web

arizonaa@thedavidcook should i get crepes or a cupcake before work? Cupcakes
11:31 AM Sep 16th from web

redefiningme@thedavidcook Most painful area of the body to get a tattoo? For me so far? Sternum
11:32 AM Sep 16th from web

cim0rene@thedavidcook musical instrument you never ever want to play? Sorry, castro... ukelele. I think I'd look like a giant wierdo.
11:35 AM Sep 16th from web

AheadofStraight@thedavidcook PB & J or PB & Fluff? PB and Miracle Whip. delicious. seriously.
11:37 AM Sep 16th from web

OK. Back to a reality with no tweets, twits, or teeter-totters... sweet daydreams all.
11:37 AM Sep 16th from web

Again on 9/24

Getting things done on my last day at home. Up next, maybe a haircut?
12:14 PM Sep 24th from web

So, no haircut. Instead, I had a pizza party with a bunch of 3rd graders at James Walker Elementary today. Edie goes to her new home 2mrrw
10:30 PM Sep 24th from web

So, while she lays in my lap.... Q&A. Go.
10:31 PM Sep 24th from web

Ryann_Marie@thedavidcook oreos or choclate chip cookies? Oreos.
10:32 PM Sep 24th from web

shopgirl7882@thedavidcook is "she" the new puppy or your girlfriend? puppy. She's going to her new parents tomorrow.
10:32 PM Sep 24th from web

micheleeeex@thedavidcook family guy or american dad? Family Guy
10:33 PM Sep 24th from web

RockinDanielle@thedavidcook Why are u giving the puppy away? She was meant to be a gift. She's awesome though.
10:34 PM Sep 24th from web

IAmTheRoo@thedavidcook can you do any celebrity impressions? I do a mean Michael McDonald
10:34 PM Sep 24th from web

EmilyDear@thedavidcook ihop or waffle house? IHOP before midnight, Waffle House after
10:35 PM Sep 24th from web

songkat@thedavidcook Conan or Leno? whoever books me. :)
10:36 PM Sep 24th from web

JennaXO@thedavidcook prom? I did go to mine, yes. Was that the question?
10:37 PM Sep 24th from web

ChrisHoffJoy@thedavidcook favorite golf club? My 3-Wood is my club of choice, mainly because it's the only one I can hit consistently
10:38 PM Sep 24th from web

pokertrace@thedavidcook do you have a zombie contingency plan? Run.
10:38 PM Sep 24th from web

annabbgood@thedavidcook Cook or Archuleta? Love this question. Archuleta.
10:39 PM Sep 24th from web

xsingxmyxsong@thedavidcook Favorite S7 Idol performance? Brooke White "Let It Be"
10:40 PM Sep 24th from web

IAmTheRoo@thedavidcook would you ever do a Michael McDonald-off with @ImMattGiraud ? Yah-mo be there!!!
10:40 PM Sep 24th from web

ladynsearchAre you on a diet @thedavidcook ALWAYS.
10:41 PM Sep 24th from web

raefabulous@thedavidcook Have you played your new piano at all this week? Just got it today, and yes
10:43 PM Sep 24th from web

B3rL3igh@thedavidcook 8stops7 is almost done recording a new album... ever consider touring w/ them?? :) I would love to.
10:44 PM Sep 24th from web

inanyotherworld@thedavidcook: would you ever let neal tattoo you? Yeah, as long as I get to pick what he tattoo's
10:45 PM Sep 24th from web

Carley_@thedavidcook favourite key on the keyboard? delete
10:45 PM Sep 24th from web

Franka9@thedavidcook. What's your favorite Crash Kings song? You Got Me
10:46 PM Sep 24th from web

hopehultgren@thedavidcook Do Edie and Dubiln get along? yes. Dublin protects her from falling down the stairs
10:47 PM Sep 24th from web

eanfrederick@thedavidcook gibson or PRS? PRS doesn't make leftys, so Gibson
10:48 PM Sep 24th from web

solivercole@thedavidcook Favorite Foreigner song? Cold As Ice
10:49 PM Sep 24th from web

PeaceOutHannah@thedavidcook your brother said that nasty rocky chalky beaker chant. So it's your moment of truth: MU or KU? MU.

pokertrace@thedavidcook fave blue october song? Calling You

Mysticpurz@thedavidcook how long did it take you to learn "Free" on the drums? Ive known both Phil and "Free" for years. All memory
10:50 PM Sep 24th from web

stacyhere@thedavidcook Name a movie you can recite :) Luv u RUN, RONNIE, RUN
10:51 PM Sep 24th from web

ashleylessthan3@thedavidcook favorite snl skit of all time? The one where Seth Rogen and Co. Are singing old country tunes...
10:53 PM Sep 24th from web

stacyhere@thedavidcook Favorite Kanye outburst? The one where he was dead silent
10:54 PM Sep 24th from web

Brisblondie@thedavidcook favorite brad pitt movie? Snatch
10:54 PM Sep 24th from web

librarybunny@thedavidcook anything you can say to chee up an Ole Miss fan whose team just lost? Could be worse. You could be a Kansas Fan.
10:55 PM Sep 24th from web

hotrodjess@thedavidcook favorite band from a country other than the US? Muse
10:56 PM Sep 24th from web

CarpeDiem424@thedavidcook favorite thing about your new house? wine cellar
10:57 PM Sep 24th from web

roxybella143@thedavidcook boston or Yankees this weekend It better be Boston
10:58 PM Sep 24th from web

beth_tweets@thedavidcook goodnight.... Perfect one to end on. Goodnight, everyone!!!
10:59 PM Sep 24th from web

Why Thank You, @Jennettemccurdy!
10:59 PM Sep 24th from web

Again on 9/28;

Q&A sounds like a great option. Let's do it. Starting....... now...
1:28 PM Sep 28th from web

jiggawhatjulie@thedavidcook Sonic or Mario?? Mario is a cornerstone of gaming.
1:29 PM Sep 28th from web

HolyShiZZZ@thedavidcook whats your favorite zeppelin song, mine is dazed and confused Right now, mine is The Ocean
1:31 PM Sep 28th from web

KuddlyKimmie@thedavidcook Reese pieces or m&m's Reese's Pieces. I pretty much love the whole Reese's family of snacks
1:33 PM Sep 28th from web

ok guys, our internet is on the fritz. raincheck? ill try again later
1:39 PM Sep 28th from mobile web

One more time on 10/28/09;

I'm at the airport. time to kill. Q&A....
5:52 PM Oct 28th from web

huggyprincess @thedavidcook Favorite color? Black and Blue
5:52 PM Oct 28th from web

thatpapermoon @thedavidcook what is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? 2.21 Gigowatts?
5:53 PM Oct 28th from web

tawneej @thedavidcook What are your thoughts on sporks? They've been riding the fence too long. PICK A SIDE!!!
5:53 PM Oct 28th from web

xheartily5 @thedavidcook whend u last see Kradam? :)s I'm going to assume that's a medieval village and say I've never been...
5:55 PM Oct 28th from web

@thedavidcook What r u going to do with your MJ white glove you got last nite? I never got one. :(
5:55 PM Oct 28th from web

@thedavidcook who does the writing for Dublin on twitter? No idea. It ain't Dubs, though. He doesn't have the ability to type.
5:56 PM Oct 28th from web

@thedavidcook You were lookin pretty handsome at the MJ This Is It premiere! How is it that you do that? lol A LOT of help...
5:58 PM Oct 28th from web

@thedavidcook fave female singer? Right now? Carrie or Erin McCarley
5:59 PM Oct 28th from web

@thedavidcook Are you dressing Dublin for Halloween? Lord, no. Have you seen him? He's a beast. Scary enough as is...
5:59 PM Oct 28th from web

lol sorry just realized I'm not copying and pasting who said what... moving on...
6:00 PM Oct 28th from web

shangrilola @thedavidcook Have you spoken to @DavidArchie lately? I have. I may try to catch one of his shows coming up. Love that guy.
6:02 PM Oct 28th from web

lunaposas @thedavidcook does neal sing or is the stand a prop? watch youtube vids of "Heroes" live.
6:03 PM Oct 28th from web

DCFan11102 @thedavidcook Whats your favorite episode of ASIP? THe one where Charlie does something funny and Frank is played by Devito
6:05 PM Oct 28th from web

Laurie_0 @thedavidcook Lakers or Celtics? GO CELTICS!!!!
6:07 PM Oct 28th from web

amandagohabs @thedavidcook Favorite band at the moment? Billy Talent's new record is AMAZ-ZUH-ZING... Go get it.
6:09 PM Oct 28th from web

eryn2607 @thedavidcook Favorite @GRO song? The one they played when Jamey fell on his @$$
6:10 PM Oct 28th from web

Elerinwen @thedavidcook Donde está el bar??? A la Derecha, i think...
6:11 PM Oct 28th from web

@PaulaCook @thedavidcook Favorite Garth Brooks song? Thunder Rolls or Friends In Low Places
6:16 PM Oct 28th from web

@petitegreek88 @thedavidcook favorite Carrie Underwood song? I think it's called "Know You Won't". If that's wrong... sorry, Carrie...
6:18 PM Oct 28th from web

@__Kristie__ @thedavidcook Favorite Michael Jackson song? It changes frequently. Right now... "Scream"
6:20 PM Oct 28th from web

@ORYGUN_GURL @thedavidcook Favorite GOLF COURSE? The National in Kansas City. Beautiful course and great staff
6:21 PM Oct 28th from web

Alright, flight is boarding. Literally, onward and upward. Thanks guys. Later!
6:22 PM Oct 28th from web

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #402 on: November 20, 2009, 05:08:06 AM »

Starting from the beginning!

This is the official David Cook twitter page. All others are fake
7:19 PM Aug 12th from web

DCO has succumbed to the Twitter Phenom.....spread the word, nerds!! :)
2:26 PM Aug 19th from web

Thanks Matt (@MGiraudOfficial)!!! Have a great show!
4:40 PM Aug 19th from web

thanks for all the adds people!
5:41 PM Aug 19th from web

Thanks for the shout out @CHRIS_Daughtry. Heard the LA show rocked. ~D
4:26 PM Aug 20th from web

This guy needs a home. Spread the word and Twitter a Critter. Check out http://www.adoptapet.com/pe.... Save a pet with a click.
4:48 PM Aug 20th from web

http://twitpic.com/enc28 - 102 degree soundcheck in Lancaster, CA
6:39 PM Aug 20th from TwitPic

Welcome to Twitter @andyskib
7:23 PM Aug 20th from web

It's addicting - Welcome @montyanderson to Twitter ~D
8:15 PM Aug 20th from web

Thanks, Lancaster for a great show. Hats off to @CrashKings. ~D
12:27 AM Aug 21st from web

Another beautiful day. CA State Fair, hope you are ready to ROCK. ~D
3:57 PM Aug 21st from web

Just finished a good round of press. Thanks to KZZO and to D. Ferrera @KHOPAT951 - (Go Chiefs) ~D
6:59 PM Aug 21st from web

http://twitpic.com/esnhw - Neal and Andy: Here's to a good show in Sacramento~D
8:58 PM Aug 21st from TwitPic

@d_ferreira http://twitpic.com/esjrr - Some friendly rivalry between me and American Idol David Cook
9:46 PM Aug 21st from web

Thank you Sacramento! I sweat my A@# off, but it was a good time. On to Washington ~D
12:58 AM Aug 22nd from web

@montyanderson @ACookofficial i wont twitter what im thinking right now
12:15 PM Aug 22nd from web

Man! David Cook's brother is hilarious eh?
12:42 PM Aug 22nd from web

@GRO thanks for the plug. Have a great show tonight ~D
1:21 PM Aug 22nd from web

Looking forward to the next 3 shows in WA. Warming up the arm...throwing out the first pitch for the Mariners tomorrow - Go Seattle!~D
12:41 PM Aug 23rd from web

http://twitpic.com/f1znh - @AndySkib Checking the Sound....in Yakima, WA
6:46 PM Aug 23rd from TwitPic

@GRO The 6th member of GRO :) http://twitpic.com/f1xtt
6:47 PM Aug 23rd from web

Thanks for a great show, Yakima, WA~D
1:53 AM Aug 24th from web

@DavidArchie Thanks for the shout! ~D
12:21 PM Aug 24th from web

Just finished press. Thanks Evening Magazine in Seattle ~D RT@kimholcomb http://twitpic.com/f5hks - Me & @thedavidcook.
6:01 PM Aug 24th from web

@DavidArchie Good times! ~D http://bit.ly/ckiw7
6:32 PM Aug 24th from web

http://twitpic.com/f5zjm - Getting ready for the first pitch at Safeco!~D
7:27 PM Aug 24th from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/f67d6 - Sweeney looks better in Royal Blue, but so good to see him!~D
8:22 PM Aug 24th from TwitPic

@Crashkings RT @ThisIsRobThomas Just leaving austin. Got to see the vallejo boys! Love them. Listening to the crash kings on the road.
11:30 PM Aug 24th from web

Seattle, you were an incredible audience. Baseball and music...what a great day. On to Spokane. ~D
3:40 AM Aug 25th from web

Spokane, WA - I am looking forward to the show tonight. Hope to see you there. ~D
3:58 PM Aug 25th from web

Canada dates should be announced soon. ~D
4:02 PM Aug 25th from web

Never thought I would see the day. Welcome @nealfingtiemann to Twitterville. ~D
11:01 PM Aug 25th from web

My sincere condolences go out to Ted Kennedy's family. ~D
1:26 AM Aug 26th from web

Good morning all. @nealfingtiemann and I are doing an acoustic lounge @KPLZ today. We meet again, Seattle. ~D
9:09 AM Aug 26th from web

We are en route to Casper, Without You. Casper, you better be one friendly ghost. ~D
6:22 PM Aug 26th from web

Layover in @DavidArchie territory. Is it safe to come out yet? ~D
9:38 PM Aug 26th from web

A long day of traveling. Airport logic: I can travel with my beard trimmer, but not an extra ounce of shampoo.?
12:43 AM Aug 27th from web

Anyway, looking forward to the show tomorrow. See you @casperevents ~D
12:49 AM Aug 27th from web

@MGiraudOfficial that makes complete sense to me. ~D
3:50 PM Aug 27th from web

@DavidArchie It was just a quick connection, but I think I heard Christmas music in the distance?? ~D
8:47 PM Aug 27th from web

En route to Mitchell, SD for the Corn Palace Festival. I have never been, but I hear it's a good time! ~D
12:11 PM Aug 28th from web

I can't leak the Canada dates until we have the green light. I am just as anxious. The odds are we will be in @MrRaineMaida territory. ~D
4:02 PM Aug 28th from web

I've decided that I want to own my own portable Pinkberry machine. I will attach it to my belt...~D
5:54 PM Aug 28th from web

I have a lot of family in town for the show in Mitchell, SD. I wonder if they brought cookies or brownies or something... ~D
1:13 PM Aug 29th from web

The new tour dates are coming. 10/15 - House of Blues in Myrtle Beach was announced today. See you there? ~D
1:41 PM Aug 29th from web

On to Fargo: "Didya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford a personalized plate so he went and changed his name to J3L2404?" ~D
2:21 AM Aug 30th from web

Ok, Ok it was a bad joke. It was a "Fargo" reference. I am looking forward to the show tonight. ~D
1:21 PM Aug 30th from web

Thanks for the cereal and the great time, Fargo! Lock up your daughters, Billings, MT. You're next...~D
11:52 PM Aug 30th from UberTwitter

Check out @GRO if you haven't already. A great band and great guys. RT get our current single "Come On" for FREE!!! http://bit.ly/cI9b1
3:04 PM Aug 31st from web

I am enjoying a day off, having lunch at an amazing brewery. Mmmmmm wheat beer. Next, off to get lost in Montana! ~D
3:05 PM Aug 31st from web

Thanks for the support @bigjshow. I am looking forward to a great show tomorrow night. ~D
4:39 PM Aug 31st from UberTwitter

@RyanStar, you were in my PRE tweet phase. You know I've got nothing but love for ya. ;) ~D
4:41 PM Aug 31st from UberTwitter

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #403 on: November 20, 2009, 05:19:08 AM »

Getting out of bed after hanging with @crashkings last night. We came up with some killer ideas over oreos and milk. ~D
12:50 PM Sep 1st from web

Nicely done. RT @DavidArchie: Try to leave the light when I'm gone, even in the daylight shine on. Familiar voice on the radio haha.
6:47 PM Sep 1st from UberTwitter

@nealfingtiemann: "hair wouldn't last two thousand years. not even in a teddy bears pocket...as if a teddy bear had a pocket."
6:53 PM Sep 1st from UberTwitter

Good morning twitter and Idaho Falls, ID. ~D
10:18 AM Sep 2nd from web

At Yellowstone National park, looking at the earth's butthole, otherwise known as old faithful.....~D
12:31 PM Sep 2nd from web

It's my two week anniversary, twitter...41K followers and growing. Thanks everybody. ~D
12:45 PM Sep 2nd from UberTwitter

http://twitpic.com/g7t7q - Old Faithful
12:50 PM Sep 2nd from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/g7tzj - Where the Buffalo Roam
12:57 PM Sep 2nd from TwitPic

Tonight in idaho = amazing! Thank u so much for making tonight's show incredible. ~D
11:54 PM Sep 2nd from UberTwitter

Having breakfast in Missoula, sore from last night's show, which drives home the fact that it was a great show. Your turn, Missoula!~D
12:03 PM Sep 3rd from UberTwitter

@chriscornell: RT @suenigma Congratulations! Light On just went platinum. Great song.
7:32 PM Sep 3rd from UberTwitter

Just had red robin. It's rock show time...
8:15 PM Sep 3rd from web

http://bit.ly/17kIP0 "she is the queen and we are the sorry people" ~D
12:55 AM Sep 4th from web

Golf with @montyanderson today. Hopefully it doesn't rain. ~D
12:03 PM Sep 4th from web

FollowFriday @andyskib, @nealfingtiemann, @montyanderson
12:07 PM Sep 4th from web

@lillian_egypt As soon as the dates are in stone, I will post. Hopefully a few will be announced next week?? ~D
12:23 AM Sep 5th from UberTwitter in reply to lillian_egypt

GO MIZZOU!!! ~D
4:33 PM Sep 5th from UberTwitter

Finishing up a wonderful night in Salem, OR with @crashkings. Two more to go with em, then we re-release them into the wild. Sad day. ~D
11:59 PM Sep 5th from UberTwitter

California dates are next. San Fran, LA, San Diego.....you ready? ~D
1:06 PM Sep 6th from web

Show Announcement: The Casino Rama in Toronto, Ontario on November 16th - more Candadian dates to come next week. ~D
2:41 AM Sep 7th from web

Happy Labor Day Twitterville!~D
2:44 AM Sep 7th from web

OK, OK... yes I meant "Canadian"
2:55 AM Sep 7th from web

@ryanstar is in LA. We need to sneak you into the line up at the Fonda. ~D
12:02 PM Sep 7th from web

http://twitpic.com/gvnmo - Three guesses what the orange hulk has in his cup. Happy labor day from San Fran! I love baseball. ~D
2:42 PM Sep 7th from TwitPic

The Fillmore, San Francisco, tomorrow - See you there. ~D
9:00 PM Sep 7th from UberTwitter

@Dani_Menezes Happy Independence Day!
9:04 PM Sep 7th from UberTwitter in reply to Dani_Menezes

@DavidArchie Likely story! Just kidding. Hopefully our paths will cross soon. ~D
11:27 PM Sep 7th from UberTwitter in reply to DavidArchie

Jason from @crashkings rocking a sweet porn 'stache. Aaaaaaaand... Yikes. ~D
2:54 AM Sep 8th from UberTwitter

The Fillmore in San Francisco, such a legendary place. I am looking forward to tonight's show. ~D
11:05 AM Sep 8th from web

San Fran area twitter friends! I have 2 tickets for the show tonight. Post #DavidCookFillmore I will randomly choose a winner in an hour ~D
12:05 PM Sep 8th from web

Congratulations @starmoralez and @sh0rtst0p505 - See you tonight! ~D
1:13 PM Sep 8th from web

http://twitpic.com/h01qa - Just saw the house from "Full House" - why do I have the "Family Matters" theme in my head? ~D
3:13 PM Sep 8th from TwitPic

nice to see that nice, round 45,286 next to followers... what r the odds we could get to 50,000 by week's end?
9:25 PM Sep 8th from web

It's a beautiful day in Southern California. Good day for a rock show...~D
3:49 PM Sep 9th from UberTwitter

@realbrookewhite @carlysmithson @jasoncastro @mjohnsmusic SO glad u guys are coming. "Please Don't Stop The Music", for old times sake?
4:10 PM Sep 9th from web

We just got word that the box office has released some house tix for purchase for tonight's show! If you were unable - here is your chance.
7:15 PM Sep 9th from UberTwitter

@Syesha: Okay I will be there tonight @theDavidCook. I miss you Mr.Cook. :) Add another onto the reunion!
7:42 PM Sep 9th from UberTwitter

OK Canada Tweet-ers, Montreal on 10-2, Ottawa on 10-3. More dates and details to come soon.
9:21 PM Sep 9th from UberTwitter

To everyone who came out last night, Thank you. One of my favorites to date. So cool a bunch of my fellow idol alums came out. love u guys.
2:31 PM Sep 10th from web

To Will Ferrell, San Diego = Whale's Vagina. To David Cook, San Diego = Spreckels Theatre Tonight. Doors @ 7PM. ~D
4:37 PM Sep 10th from web

Any Mexican food recommendations in San Diego? ~D
5:33 PM Sep 10th from web

take a minute to remember today and how an entire country, for once, put aside differences to get us to right now.
9:16 AM Sep 11th from mobile web

I am honored to be the best man for the wedding of 2 of my closest friends this weekend. I just hope I don't screw it up! ~D
7:57 PM Sep 11th from UberTwitter

http://twitpic.com/hhvl7 - It's a nice day for a wedding! ~D
4:39 PM Sep 12th from TwitPic

just got home from the wedding. love those guys so much. seems like y'all been busy here. THANK YOU for all the love ~D
10:46 PM Sep 12th from mobile web

lounging in KC with the family. good luck to @katyperry at the VMAs tonight.
3:16 PM Sep 13th from mobile web

sounds like kanye was home sick during finishing school...
10:05 PM Sep 13th from mobile web

ahhh the airport. theyre all starting to look the same. like ikea furniture. ~D
4:14 PM Sep 14th from mobile web

just landed in detroit. KISS calls it rock city, but i havent seen any rocks or stones or anything like that. DAMN YOU, GENE!!!
7:25 PM Sep 14th from mobile web

RIP Patrick Swayze. ...so tired of watching people die from this...
7:26 PM Sep 14th from mobile web

Just got word that my good buddy @phil_marshall may be joining us for the next 2 shows. Looking forward to it! ~D
4:35 PM Sep 15th from web

goodnight, moon. goodnight, stars. goodnight @nealfingtiemann. turn the damn music off
1:36 AM Sep 16th from mobile web

some say the heart of rock and roll is still beatin'. others say its in cleveland. which is it, drew carey and huey lewis?
9:37 AM Sep 16th from mobile web

just saw our tour manager's kimono at the rock n roll hall of fame. i should get his autograph
2:50 PM Sep 16th from mobile web

nothing makes me happier than a 2pm breakfast. means i actually slept well.
11:35 AM Sep 17th from mobile web

cleveland, u were amazing! thank u for a great night. see you tomorrow, york
11:26 PM Sep 17th from mobile web

workin before work. love it.
4:38 PM Sep 18th from mobile web

sweating through a new shirt + a few thousand screaming York folk + Phil Marshall = awesome evening! ahhhh, math. it never lies.
9:20 PM Sep 18th from mobile web

hotel lobby, waiting to head to airport and fly to LA LA land. 3 days to operation hang with dublin
9:40 AM Sep 19th from mobile web

@CHRIS_Daughtry - just finished it. it goes on FOREVER! enjoy
11:38 AM Sep 19th from mobile web

@ACookOfficial Keep killin it cause u work hard and deserve it. dont let others dictate ur worth.
5:11 PM Sep 19th from mobile web

arguing with @montyanderson about turbulence vs. freefall, while @turnmeuptc talks about meatloaf. i love my life!
5:53 PM Sep 19th from mobile web

http://twitpic.com/ieoi8 - This person loves pee and yoga, apparently. ~D
10:57 PM Sep 19th from TwitPic

big day. taste of newport rock show. golf with @montyanderson. chiefs beating raiders. woo. hoo.
10:21 AM Sep 20th from mobile web

@DJLisaFoxx ok TWEEPS!! David Cook TAKING OVER 104.3MYfm-LA ALL WEEK!! Guest hosting 7-8pm nightly www.1043myfm.com to hear it ;)
12:16 PM Sep 20th from web

may have just hit a house. :/ if they come out screaming... monty did it
2:17 PM Sep 20th from mobile web

while golfing, people. lord. i didnt hit it with a car or punch it with my fist or anything.
2:19 PM Sep 20th from mobile web

got out unscathed. monty won handily.
2:52 PM Sep 20th from mobile web

monty won. raiders won. if we somehow lose at playing rock n roll tonight, im taking up knitting and giving up music. quote it. :)
4:49 PM Sep 20th from mobile web

kill it, @RyanSeacrest!!!
4:50 PM Sep 20th from mobile web

thank u newport beach! off to see dublin!
9:22 PM Sep 20th from mobile web

on a plane. safety check: wings are attached. tray tables are upright. skymall magazine in seat back pocket. all is right with life.
9:49 AM Sep 21st from mobile web

"I'm home, y'all!!!" - Sir Winston Churchill. truer words were never spoken.
1:27 PM Sep 21st from mobile web

@RyanStar please refrain from any further bodily harm that could hinder future rock shows. best regards, Dr. Cook
1:52 PM Sep 21st from mobile web

Hey all. great night with a lot of money raised for a great cause. Edie is not mine, as it stands now.
1:09 AM Sep 22nd from web

She will be a gift to some very dear friends. If they can't take her, though... Dublin, meet your new sister...
1:10 AM Sep 22nd from web

Just found out TOML was used on Dancing With The Stars. Thanks, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch!!!!
7:47 AM Sep 23rd from web

Sitting at home. Just bought a new drum kit and a new piano for the house. Chilling with Dublin and his sister for a minute, Edie.
5:30 PM Sep 23rd from web

up next, Teriyaki Pork Chops a la Dave. scary stuff....
5:31 PM Sep 23rd from web

http://twitpic.com/iw0b9 - Working on it!
7:57 PM Sep 23rd from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/iw2p7 - Finished product...
8:14 PM Sep 23rd from TwitPic

nothing like grabbing a drink and reading textsfromlastnight.com
9:46 PM Sep 23rd from mobile web

ive now heard No Doubt's "Sunday Morning" twice today, after years of dormancy(?) is fate tempting a cover for us? i say no
10:15 PM Sep 23rd from mobile web

last few hours with edie to be spent on plane. going to a great family. building up karma, hope its in time for grammys. :)
4:58 PM Sep 25th from mobile web

oh and @ACookOfficial... SLAPPIN' DA BAY-AHSSSS!!!
4:59 PM Sep 25th from mobile web

@GRO - amazing venue. have fun!!!
5:00 PM Sep 25th from mobile web

@ACookOfficial - latersonthemenchee
5:03 PM Sep 25th from mobile web

back on the bus. edie off to new home. monty's beard is glorious! good to be "home"
8:48 PM Sep 25th from mobile web

@CarlySmithson will u ever hang out with me again? :) miss you, lady
8:50 PM Sep 25th from mobile web

@LFraddy. gloating is a bad perfume.
11:53 PM Sep 25th from mobile web

@ACookOfficial will u ever do a duet with @thedavidcook?
12:06 PM Sep 26th from mobile web

that question is for mike johns, @ACookOfficial
12:06 PM Sep 26th from mobile web

@Allison4Realzzz you might be cool as hell. thanks for the kind words. now go finish ur record. i need to buy it yesterday
5:18 PM Sep 26th from mobile web

watching Tonic open for us right now. life is so stupid and amazing. love these guys!
7:03 PM Sep 26th from mobile web

GO. CHIEFS. if u win, i'll play guitar better tonight.
11:11 AM Sep 27th from mobile web

@ryanstar and a college? deja vu, i believe. can't wait!
11:35 AM Sep 27th from mobile web

Amen, @ThisIsRobThomas
5:36 PM Sep 27th from mobile web

@KrisAllen4Real - you gotta shake the ice loose. its a whole system. took me years to master
11:20 PM Sep 27th from mobile web

@KrisAllen4Real - them Idol folk really dont teach us the important stuff like ice shifting troubleshooting
11:32 PM Sep 27th from mobile web

rain, rain, go away... come again when we hit the stage, cause that would be an epic vibe....
12:36 PM Sep 28th from web

Fun Fact: VH1's Tool Academy is the stupidest show on TV. I may stop watching TV all together, because of this. mind-numbing...
1:11 PM Sep 28th from web

Also, Happy Yom Kippur to all who celebrate it.
1:17 PM Sep 28th from web

i apologize if anyone is offended by my referencing yom kippur. what is an appropriate way to say it, so i dont make the same mistake?
2:48 PM Sep 28th from mobile web

sorry of i offended anyone referencing yom kippur. certainly not my intent. i plead ignorance and apoligize to anyone offended.
3:18 PM Sep 28th from mobile web

laying down piano on a new song idea. OPERATION SOPHOMORE SLUMP IS A GO!!!
1:44 PM Sep 29th from mobile web

to @DavidArchie - dont worry. i dont have wisdom teeth, and look how wise i am! :)
1:48 PM Sep 29th from mobile web

one new song done-ish. off to dinner with RStar and his missus.
6:40 PM Sep 29th from mobile web

dinner was great, but i was not fashionably late. @RyanStar gave me fashionably weak directions.
9:43 PM Sep 29th from mobile web

working on another new song today. then its off to see perfection. good day.
1:49 PM Sep 30th from mobile web

watching bruce and the band play "born to run", start to finish. awe-inspiring. ive got work to do
8:19 PM Sep 30th from mobile web

wow.
10:31 PM Sep 30th from mobile web

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #404 on: November 20, 2009, 05:36:36 AM »

Headed to montreal. Get ready, Canada. I'm coming for you. BWAHAHAHA!!!
5:38 AM Oct 1st from mobile web

@jakesville I am the real effin' David Cook. I got a passport and everything. Are you the real jakesville?
5:42 AM Oct 1st from mobile web

PS so all are aware. Kyle will be missing the Canada shows this weekend for personal reasons, but he'll be back afterwards.
5:48 AM Oct 1st from mobile web

We have a special guest filling in for him. Please send good vibes to Kyle and his fam.
5:49 AM Oct 1st from mobile web

Hmmm I'm actually kind of curious as to what @katyperry's big secret is....
6:43 AM Oct 1st from mobile web

Made it to Montreal safely. Met a couple great fans on the flight/biblical trek thru customs.
9:57 AM Oct 1st from mobile web

Watching KISS in montreal. Gene, Paul, and Co. Still got it
8:42 PM Oct 1st from mobile web

Why does everyone think @andyskib was detained? He's sitting next to me... In Montreal.
9:16 PM Oct 1st from mobile web

Just got done prepping our special guest drummer for tonight. Who could it be, u say? Come to the gig tonight or tomorrow to find out!
4:45 PM Oct 2nd from mobile web

Your hint is... tag, ur it.
4:51 PM Oct 2nd from mobile web

If I see someone got it, I'll say who it is. But I need a name
4:55 PM Oct 2nd from mobile web

@MaggieVegas got it! Jeremy Taggert, from Our Lady Peace is filling in tonight and 2mrrw. Come out!
4:57 PM Oct 2nd from mobile web

Ottawa!!! Get excited...
12:28 PM Oct 3rd from mobile web

I just learned that wearing a cape in a coffee shop is more socially acceptable here than back home. Good to know. :)
1:26 PM Oct 3rd from mobile web

PS I am not wearing said cape. Some girl talking about auras was
1:29 PM Oct 3rd from mobile web

@RyanSeacrest, please pass along my best birthday wishes
4:12 PM Oct 3rd from mobile web

Canada. Thank You. Cannot wait to come back. Seriously. Back to Montreal to fly to LA so I can write some more, with Raine and Chantal
8:53 PM Oct 3rd from mobile web

Just landed in los angeles. @andyskib and I are tweetering at baggage claim. It is a sickness
1:54 PM Oct 4th from mobile web

I think this is the most involved my Royals have been in the playoff picture in a long minute. Exciting stuff
2:40 PM Oct 4th from mobile web

Tigers fans, look at it this way. Either way, u get at least one more game. Just relax
2:43 PM Oct 4th from mobile web

trying to stockpile ideas for the writing sessions coming up... forcing creativity is like taking pictures with the lens cap on...
7:33 PM Oct 4th from web

@CarlySmithson... have Ben switch to "Mississippi Queen". much better... :)
9:42 PM Oct 4th from web

Having a drink with Tony from @crashkings. What a champ that guy is.
1:29 AM Oct 5th from mobile web

Nothing like waking up sick. At the doc. Hoping I don't have some crazy "Oregon Trail" disease.
2:01 PM Oct 5th from mobile web

Did they have tonsilitis in Oregon trail?
2:27 PM Oct 5th from mobile web

Should be good as new in a week or less. Time to rest. Stockpiling energy for this weekend!
3:07 PM Oct 5th from mobile web

@getyourshovel November 11th - Riverside Theatre
5:15 PM Oct 5th from web in reply to getyourshovel

let's recap: BAD NEWS: still sick, although less so. GOOD NEWS: Conpletely caught up on House, ASIP, and Dexter... Life is goooooooooood!
11:33 AM Oct 6th from web

ASIP = Always Sunny In Philadelphia
11:37 AM Oct 6th from web

Got stopped by Papparazzi while walking into the doctor. I was on the phone with my dad. Man, he is so famous!!!
1:31 PM Oct 6th from mobile web

@ACookOfficial Written and Directed by Andrew Cook. Starring Andrew Cook as Himself Dublin Cook as Himself http://twitvid.com/7E98F
11:02 PM Oct 6th from web

Ok... everyone relax. @ACookOfficial was not yelling AT anyone. It's an old Wil Ferrell skit from his SNL audition. Dublin is a happy pup.
11:21 PM Oct 6th from web

ATTN: TO ALL FANS... you're kind of amazing. Thanks for the trending!
7:49 PM Oct 7th from mobile web

@vederamusic great band from back home in KC! Go check them out...
12:18 AM Oct 8th from web

Back To Work Today. Will you cooperate, throat? Say it's so...
10:50 AM Oct 8th from web

Sitting by Tia Carrere on the flight. Resist... urge... to quote... Wayne's World....
1:24 PM Oct 8th from mobile web

Just landed in Chicago. Now off to Albany. Travel day!!!
5:31 PM Oct 8th from mobile web

Hate to say it... MIZZOU MI-BLEW tonight.
11:24 PM Oct 8th from mobile web

@Chikezie_Eze - Unless they're playing Michigan State. Or having to practice a little extra... :)
11:48 PM Oct 8th from web

Off to bed. Clifton park... Great way to get back into it. Sweetest of dreams, world!
1:36 AM Oct 10th from mobile web

Woke up to good cell service in rhode island. Hoo to the Ray... Or hooray, if that's what ur into
11:15 AM Oct 10th from mobile web

@ACookOfficial - for @andyskib - Who will I be in the story of your life?
11:24 AM Oct 10th from mobile web

Thanks, 92 PRO-FM Providence for including me in the 4th Annual Flames of Hope today. Great day, great cause.
6:59 PM Oct 10th from web

@KrisAllen4Real I'm just surprised it was an actual fortune. I always get stupid quotes that hold no relevence.
9:24 PM Oct 10th from mobile web

@nealfingtiemann just won $400 playing dice on the bus. Gambling doesn't pay, kids... Unless ur Neal.
11:32 PM Oct 10th from mobile web

If the chiefs win today, I'll play avalanche tonight... Boom!
12:21 PM Oct 11th from mobile web

@andyskib must not enjoy his job too much.... Tsk tsk
12:48 PM Oct 11th from mobile web

Way to not go for two, Haley. I'm ofificially on team Marty!
3:43 PM Oct 11th from mobile web

I'm not a rams fan, but if rush limbaugh gets any ownership of that franchise, it'll be a sad day for everyone.
2:32 PM Oct 12th from mobile web

Man... I'll bet that movie was going to be great... Lol
4:01 PM Oct 12th from mobile web

congrats to @CHRIS_Daughtry, Carrie Underwood, and all the other AMA nominees... kill it!
12:04 PM Oct 13th from web

HOB Myrtle Beach on Thursday, should be a good time. Who's coming?
1:03 PM Oct 13th from UberTwitter

Happy 1st birthday to my pup, Dublin. Go poop in @ACookOfficial's room in celebration. Luuuuv UUUUU....
9:16 AM Oct 14th from mobile web

@EWMichaelSlezak I've got a few ideas for the Carrie Underwood holiday special: http://bit.ly/40BXFl Thanks for the nice lil" blurb, man
5:19 PM Oct 14th from web

November tour dates with @GRO & @TheScript are on sale now. Be sure to check out DCO for updates http://www.davidcookofficia...
3:07 PM Oct 15th from web

Thank you for a great couple of days, Myrtle Beach, SC! House of Blues was amazing. Nighty night knight brian mcknight night.
11:33 PM Oct 15th from web

Just got to the hotel in Columbia, SC. Sleepy time for me. THEN.... rock show. "chicken brutal soup" - @nealfingtiemann
3:40 AM Oct 17th from mobile web

#beatcancer #beatcancer #beatcancer #beatcancer #beatcancer
11:04 AM Oct 17th from mobile web

Thank you, south Carolina. Yours was the best deep fried Oreos in all the land.... I need a week of detox after eating
8:56 PM Oct 17th from mobile web

Thank you, south Carolina. Yours was the best deep fried Oreos in all the land.... I need a week of detox after eating that
8:56 PM Oct 17th from mobile web

After a night's sleep in the hotel from The Shining, we're off to play an early rock show.
12:44 PM Oct 18th from mobile web

What a great way to go into the break. Thank u, Georgia. I'm moved.
4:48 PM Oct 18th from mobile web

@aaronspears - chiefs. chiefs. chiefs. Aaaaaaaaaaand chiefs. that is all.
4:49 PM Oct 18th from mobile web

Sorry, @aaronspears... It's just you're te only redskins fan I know, so u bear the brunt...
5:57 PM Oct 18th from mobile web

If @elizadushku has those three running backs on her fantasy team, I'm damn glad I'm
5:58 PM Oct 18th from mobile web

If @elizadushku has those three running backs on her fantasy team, I'm damn glad I'm not in that league...
5:59 PM Oct 18th from mobile web

@nealfingtiemann enjoy your newest tattoo!
7:11 PM Oct 18th from mobile web

Oh, Randy Newman, why do u love LA so?
1:29 AM Oct 19th from mobile web

On the golf course. Life. Is. Good. Except for that double bogey a minute ago....
11:43 AM Oct 20th from mobile web

First three holes scores.... 6-6-6. What does that mean, @nealfingtiemann?
11:50 AM Oct 20th from mobile web

@Mjohnsmusic - I don't know what they say in new Zealand, but here we say happy birthday. :). Hope it's great, man!
2:24 PM Oct 20th from mobile web

@cnndotcomlive Watch live: Singer-songwriter @ryanstar will debut music video 'Breathe' @ 230p ET. http://bit.ly/cnndcl1 #breathe4jobs
12:19 PM Oct 21st from web

Off to dine with the guys, then practice for tomorrow. Gotta keep up with Underwood.
10:22 PM Oct 21st from mobile web

Desert? Yeah. Yeah, I think I will....
1:07 AM Oct 22nd from mobile web

Ok. Sorry spelling police. Can't help predictive text. DESSERT.
1:13 AM Oct 22nd from mobile web

I have yet to decide for sure, but @TheCharlieDayight be one of my heroes...
3:19 PM Oct 22nd from mobile web

Damn.... @TheCharlieDay
3:19 PM Oct 22nd from mobile web

Band played great and I didn't fall over. Operation underwood holiday special a success. Off to the airport
12:08 AM Oct 23rd from mobile web

I did not shave. Odd I have to tweet that. Absurdity is afoot...
12:45 AM Oct 23rd from mobile web

@corylive... Gracias, sir. Much appreciated
1:21 AM Oct 23rd from mobile web

In Chicago. Flight connections! Deliriously tired, but oddly content. Oh, and I lost my sunglasses. File this under pointless tweetering
6:18 AM Oct 23rd from mobile web

@EWMichaelSlezak ur a saint for tweeting that
6:50 AM Oct 23rd from mobile web

@skemann sorry I couldn't pull it off. What can I say? The woman is in demand...
10:21 AM Oct 23rd from mobile web

@1capplegate great job last night. Didn't get to say that... Pleasure seeing you, as always. :)
11:34 AM Oct 23rd from mobile web

Ok, has to be done... #followfriday @shitmydadsays funniest thing i've seen in a long time, and that includes @montyanderson
11:42 AM Oct 23rd from mobile web

Hanging with fam. Lovin it.
3:47 PM Oct 23rd from mobile web

Woke up with the TV on. The show? Gladiators 2000. The host? @RyanSeacrest. Pretty radical. :)
6:12 AM Oct 24th from mobile web

Grissom Aeroplex at 2pm in Peru, IN. Be there for an auction benefiting the Cowan-Brown family and the ACS!
2:07 PM Oct 24th from mobile web

Sorry, scrath that time. It's today, and you should probably be there 5 minutes ago!!!
2:08 PM Oct 24th from mobile web

@davidcookrocks2. I'm calling your bluff.
3:47 PM Oct 24th from mobile web

My heart goes out to Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber. Great man. I swear I hate that damn disease...
10:26 AM Oct 25th from mobile web

On a different and more upbeat note, happy bday to @katyperry
10:39 AM Oct 25th from mobile web

@corylive, please take out the broncos next week and if u could also loan the chiefs some of your wins, that would... that would be great.
3:24 PM Oct 25th from mobile web

Done for the day here in Indiana. The EMHE folks are a rowdy bunch! The house looks amazing! Can't wait for the family to see it.
6:05 PM Oct 25th from mobile web

Leavin' on a jet plane, but I know when I'll be back again...
5:53 AM Oct 26th from mobile web

#suckitcancer... suck it hard
12:06 AM Oct 27th from mobile web

Wrapping in Indiana. Off to LA! Woo to the hoo!
12:44 PM Oct 27th from mobile web

Just watched the pilots do an acrobatic landing here in LA... It was awesome! Even the German judge gave it a 9!
5:33 PM Oct 27th from mobile web

Oh and it was extra special cause I was ON the plane
5:33 PM Oct 27th from mobile web

@elizadushku likes the celtics. I smiled a little...
7:55 PM Oct 27th from mobile web

sitting in the theater waiting on "This Is It" to start. inspiring vibe here.
7:58 PM Oct 27th from mobile web

Just left the "This Is It" premiere. Great footage of MJ doing what he did best.... Incredible.
10:03 PM Oct 27th from mobile web

Oh and @elizadushku. I do want to say something to Boston. GO CELTICS. They're my team.
10:05 PM Oct 27th from mobile web

@ThisIsRobThomas, while in KC, if a woman tackles u only to tell u how great you are, that's my mom. Sorry in advance
2:08 PM Oct 28th from mobile web

RT @VederaMusic The boys have a pizza hangover. Too much of a good thing? Pizza Hangover? Impossible.
11:58 AM Oct 29th from web

@nealfingtiemann, and really everyone, go check out Elsiane's record, "Hybrid". awesome vibe record.
6:09 PM Oct 29th from web

Thank you everyone for all the love as we wind down this tour. Nov/New Years will be a great way to exit one chapter, and start the next!
1:28 PM Oct 30th from UberTwitter

hey Twitter. I applied for this "verified account" business months ago... Hop to it! I'm pretty sure I'm me.
6:19 PM Oct 30th from web

To those that have been asking, the full list of remaining tour dates can be found here: http://www.davidcookofficia...
6:26 PM Oct 30th from web

Aaaaaand... Thank you, mr. Or mrs. Twitter!!!
6:28 PM Oct 30th from mobile web

@Allison4Realzzz when and where are you guys playing?
10:16 PM Oct 30th from web

Happy haunting, all you ghosts and ghouls.
10:09 AM Oct 31st from mobile web

Hanging with OLP and the bro. Looking forward to seeing a rock show tonight....
6:09 PM Oct 31st from mobile web

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #405 on: November 20, 2009, 05:50:05 AM »

Incredible show! Now off to bed
12:30 AM Nov 1st from mobile web

watching the world series... last night at home for a bit. can Philly knot it up?
9:57 PM Nov 1st from web

FYI, I haven't declared my allegiance to either team. I'm a Royals fan, and both teams have beaten us at some point... so, go Royals! :)
10:02 PM Nov 1st from web

man, all this talk of me being psychic.... I think a briefcase with $1 billion dollars will be on my front porch!!!! going to check now...
10:24 PM Nov 1st from web

@jbottle and @alexakayy I'm going to make you two hug and make up...
10:25 PM Nov 1st from web

damn. The briefcase was nowhere to be found. Oh well, back to the game...
10:26 PM Nov 1st from web

Wait.... MLB.com is following my tweets? in that case... GO. ROYALS!!!!!!! Hear that, baseball world?!? GO. ROYALS!!!!!!!
10:39 PM Nov 1st from web

Just wanted to say, we can't wait to come back out & finish strong. Working on a few surprises for you guys. See you out there.
9:57 AM Nov 2nd from web

See you shortly @andyskib, @nealfingtiemann, @montyanderson and that other guy... :).
4:16 PM Nov 2nd from mobile web

@Jeriney your vinyl is safe and sound. See you in a few
5:07 PM Nov 2nd from mobile web

@andyskib Teek? Meek? Neek? Queek?
8:36 PM Nov 2nd from mobile web

@andyskib Steve Queek feels right. You know, our drummer, @stevequeek....
8:48 PM Nov 2nd from mobile web

@stevequeek is NOT Kyle.
10:54 PM Nov 2nd from mobile web

@KrisAllen4Real iTunes preorder today! And Ms. Underwood's new record out today!!! Go get 'em!
11:31 AM Nov 3rd from mobile web

Happy birthday to @jameyice.
3:52 PM Nov 3rd from mobile web

Breakfast with @montyanderson and that crying kid at the next table... The day has begun....
11:56 AM Nov 4th from mobile web

Great night. Sleep time. Thank you, El Paso
2:12 AM Nov 5th from mobile web

No thanks necessary, @erinmccarley. Just keep making great records...
11:28 AM Nov 5th from mobile web

Day off. Big plans.... These are exciting times.
1:59 PM Nov 5th from mobile web

Thank you, Shawnee. Great to see so many friends. FYI the surprises have not been unveiled yet.
12:16 AM Nov 7th from mobile web

LFraddy! Were in Houston today and Dallas tomorrow.... Just sayin....
9:32 AM Nov 7th from mobile web

Sorry. @LFraddy. Refer to previous tweet...
9:33 AM Nov 7th from mobile web

Today was a great day for the soul. Got to visit my roots a bit, and got to see a great friend. Smiles all around....
12:56 AM Nov 8th from mobile web

I feel like I'm in the second level of some video game... Thank you, @therealetid
2:49 AM Nov 8th from mobile web

Shinfo, @therealetid?
2:58 PM Nov 8th from mobile web

Dallas! Loved It! Going to spend the next 24 hours making sure @andyskib spends the day after his birthday, regretting his birthday. :)
11:55 PM Nov 8th from web

Celebrating @andyskib's bday with @montyanderson & peek @ @pandaexpress @ the @mall. Where u @?
12:20 PM Nov 9th from mobile web

At the hotel. Power is on the fritz. Elevators out. ANARCHY!!!! This beer is good, though...
3:01 PM Nov 9th from mobile web

And now the fire alarm is going off.... Loving today.
3:10 PM Nov 9th from mobile web

Double Dragon, @therealetid
9:04 PM Nov 9th from mobile web

Fun night in the Lou. Thanks for all the positive vibes on "Make Believe".
1:20 AM Nov 11th from mobile web

More surprises in store... :)
1:25 AM Nov 11th from mobile web

All gratitude to the men and women serving our country, both here and abroad.
2:15 PM Nov 11th from mobile web

Sorry for not being able to come out aftershow, Milwaukee. Crazy tour routing. See you tomorrow, Friant, CA.
12:20 AM Nov 12th from mobile web

Where is that worm I was promised for getting up this early?!?
5:52 AM Nov 12th from mobile web

A random hint: I am the answer to number 6 for USA today's Thursday edition of up & down words... I've officially made it.
12:11 PM Nov 12th from mobile web

We're flying on Friday the 13th... Oh, that sweet, uneasy feeling... Plus there's a black cat sitting next to me...
2:30 PM Nov 13th from mobile web

Another flight... Another ear in need of popping...
7:26 PM Nov 13th from mobile web

Blackjack with @montyanderson... Damn dealer is four for four on 21's!
10:16 PM Nov 13th from mobile web

So after a night of tossing and turning, I am up and without sleep at 7am. The day has begun.... lol
5:55 AM Nov 14th from web

Thank you Canada. Can't wait to come back! Until then, you have plenty of time to go pick up @krisallen's new record. go. go! GO!!!
11:51 PM Nov 16th from web

Congrats to Mr. Greinke! Well deserved Cy Young Award!
1:10 PM Nov 17th from mobile web

In Chicago. Where is Mark Teahan? I need to thank him for his service to the Royals... I'm bleeding Royal blue today, folks...
6:01 PM Nov 17th from web

Wow. 1 year. Here's to a few more, fingers crossed. Thanks guys!
3:03 PM Nov 18th from mobile web

lofty idea, playing the whole record tonight. Worth it. Vocal rest tonight to get through the next few days, but worth it. Thx, Indiana!
10:07 PM Nov 18th from web

OH... and you guys rule for the trending topic. So cool! Thank you!
10:09 PM Nov 18th from web

everyone help trend #weluvandrewcook. Gotta give the man something to brag about....
11:18 PM Nov 18th from web

Sorry, France. Ireland got robbed with that handball...
about 14 hours ago from mobile web

I wonder if @joelmchale knows he shares a birthday with Bo Derek... Happy birthday, @joelmchale. ...chicks, man...
12:05 PM Nov 20th from mobile web

Sweetest of dreams, Indiana. Off to sin city. Put on your Sunday best, Vegas. I'm coming for your money and your pride...
10:50 PM Nov 20th from mobile web

blackjack, you are a cruel bitch mother, and i love you for it...
10:03 PM Nov 21st from mobile web

http://twitpic.com/qivsy - Checking the sound -Regis & Kelly in Las Vegas
11:59 AM Nov 22nd from TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/qjd70 - Gotta love Vegas!
1:53 PM Nov 22nd from TwitPic

Give 'em hell, @krisallen
2:50 PM Nov 22nd from mobile web

@corylive.... Watch. Your. Mouth.
2:58 PM Nov 22nd from mobile web

YYYUEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
3:24 PM Nov 22nd from mobile web

#chiefs
5:00 PM Nov 22nd from mobile web

After flying over night, I'm resisting the urge to tweet some Gary Busey-esque rant about how tired I am... TO BED!!!!
7:17 AM Nov 23rd from mobile web

So much fun last night in Atlanta. Really vibing as tour winds down. Mobile, AL, tonight!!!
11:58 AM Nov 24th from mobile web

Twitter Q&A for a few minutes?
5:34 PM Nov 24th from web

CaitlinMorgan @thedavidcook you can only say three words for the rest of your life, what are they? beer, Dublin, & hello
5:35 PM Nov 24th from web

Mysticpurz @thedavidcook will you ever be as cool as @nealfingtiemann? Nope.
5:37 PM Nov 24th from web

BonaKismet @thedavidcook Chicago weather blows! How do you make rain go away?! You move. where ever it never rains....
5:37 PM Nov 24th from web

JensARockStar @thedavidcook favorite springsteen song? Secret Garden or Wrecking Ball
5:39 PM Nov 24th from web

JennaXO @thedavidcook favorite dance move? whatever one @montyanderson makes up
5:39 PM Nov 24th from web

aybbelle @thedavidcook excited about the tour ending? No. BUT I am excited about working on another record.
5:41 PM Nov 24th from web

CookIng_ @thedavidcook Will I get a reply from you soon? :) possibly.
5:42 PM Nov 24th from web

thedevinjaques @thedavidcook would you ever do a duet with @allison4realzzz? Would love to. one of my favorites from last season
5:43 PM Nov 24th from web

TheBav @thedavidcook Why won't you tell @ninasfeet Big Bird's gender? this question wins for oddest question. EVER.
5:43 PM Nov 24th from web

threescompany_ @thedavidcook most pretentious word you know? ummmm.... pretentious.
5:45 PM Nov 24th from web

ImBlueWonder @thedavidcook i remember last yr u wanted a platinum record, what do u want this year? more of them... or some wine.
5:48 PM Nov 24th from web

CCarolina68 @thedavidcook I have an extra ticket to see Kelly Clarkson on Sunday...wanna come? wish I could. tell her I said hi.
5:48 PM Nov 24th from web

october_cmu @thedavidcook have you bought Carrie Underwood's cd yet Cookie ;) twice. both are incredible. :)
5:49 PM Nov 24th from web

lauravolta @thedavidcook: fave beer?? Boulevard Wheat or Schafeley(?) I cant spell it, but I can drink it.
5:51 PM Nov 24th from web

ladykaymarie @thedavidcook has anyone accidentally mispelled your last name into a dirty word? yeah, but not sure it was accidental
5:51 PM Nov 24th from web

ShookByCook @thedavidcook Have you ever driven the tour bus? Tom would murder me if I even tried driving his bus
5:56 PM Nov 24th from web

HartSlowBeating @thedavidcook Will yourself and The Anthemic ever tour outside of the US? Maybe Australia? that's the goal
5:57 PM Nov 24th from web

stephisrandom @thedavidcook Who's your all-time favorite baseball player? Buck O'Neil
5:58 PM Nov 24th from web

siimplesongx @thedavidcook I HEARD YOU'RE REALLY MILEY CYRUS HAHAHAHAHA awesome.
6:01 PM Nov 24th from web

I wrote the HAHAHAHAHA, by the way.
6:01 PM Nov 24th from web

lovexgrace @thedavidcook So you've lied to us for the past year and a half??!?! huh?
6:04 PM Nov 24th from web

SteelerGalDyann @thedavidcook Best QB in the NFL right now? RIGHT now, it's gotta be Favre.
6:07 PM Nov 24th from web

KiraVonSutra @thedavidcook Shorks. They are dangerous. Thoughts? you pretty much summed it up.
6:08 PM Nov 24th from web

Kniesz @thedavidcook no your wrong it's Flacco. I like Flacco, but that statement is not based in reality.
6:09 PM Nov 24th from web

ChaseTheSunrise @TheDavidCook ~ I just bought The Script's CD today. What's your favorite song from their album? Rusty Halo
6:10 PM Nov 24th from web

OK, ladies and gentlemen. I'm off to get ready for tonight. Thanks for the questions. Sweetest of dreams. Goodest of byes. :)
6:13 PM Nov 24th from web

http://www.hulu.com/watch/6... A little SNL genius for you. I especially love the "New Easter Anthem"
8:13 PM Nov 24th from web

To @krisallen... If I were Brendan Frasier, I'd be pissed right now... Lol
10:04 AM Nov 25th from mobile web

Trying to get tix to tonight's magic-heat game. Does Dwight Howard read his tweets?
3:37 PM Nov 25th from mobile web

...sigh... Oh well. No magic game this time. I bet the schnozberries taste terrible... Next time, though...
4:46 PM Nov 25th from mobile web

Happy thanksgiving, everybody. Operation Eat A Whole Pumpkin Pie is a GO!
about 22 hours ago from mobile web

Mission accomplished...
about 18 hours ago from mobile web

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #406 on: November 20, 2009, 06:21:05 AM »

And finally; Twitter fight between David and his brother Andrew; Smile as recapped at DC Official

Backstory: As some of you know, Andrew Cook (David’s little bro’) hosts a show on kcradio.com and in his own right, he is absolutely snarky and funny and worth a listen to.

Today however, everything started with one amusing tweet from David…

David: "About to listen to @ACookOfficial. I am contemplating calling in to tell him how much he looks like the Verizon Wireless guy..."

Andrew: "I like your Kate Gosselin haircut"

David: "Says the guy with the pornstache...~D

Andrew retaliates by saying on air that he's having "the time of his life" at his job and proceeds to play the Magic Rainbow song and if David is listening, it's for him. Then David has this to say about the song;

David: "Pack your bags and get out of my house. ~D

Andrew: "You are so "red hot on a green light" right now, it's not even funny!"

After this David is strangely quiet. Andrew rejoices on air, talking nonsense and actually says "the young sexy tiger" won, or something like that. He also says that David "takes joy in crushing the dreams of a 17 year old".

David replies with; "You should release the Crimson catalog"

Andrew was in a band called Crimson Sunset and they had a lot of potential but they weren't there yet. Andrew responds by bringing up David's past musical gig;

Andrew: "Can you really Sing in the Rain?"

In high school, David was in a musical called Singing in the Rain, where he danced and did pirouttes. David hits back below the belt;

David; Remember Omaha ~D

Originally he was only to accompany Andrew to the audition in Omaha, but made it through the auditions while Andrew was snubbed. Andrew came back with this;

Andrew: "Remember how you're adopted"

During this, Kelly Urich, (the kcradio.com boss) comes in and says, "Hey I'm THE Kelly Urich. You're THE Andrew Cook. Are we all adding THE's to our names?" Which is making fun of the 'the' in @thedavidcook because they're like how many are there anyway. Then Kelly tweets;

Kelly Urich: "At what point am I cool enough to have "the" or "official" added to my Twitter name?"

This goes on on-air for a bit, then Andrew gets a request for David's songs, having already played enough for the day, he plays their second request, bt doesn't say who it is just, "you should know I voted for this guy every week but SOMEONE had to steal the thunder." Then plays David Archuleta's "Crush" (Andrew isn't too fond of Archie's music, it's usually impossible to get him to play any of his songs, so the listeners are shocked.)
After that he says he and his friend Miles sang that song during karaoke, and calls Archie "King of American Idol" and says, "Oh yeah, I said it."
He then goes on to talk about Terry The Blue Light Tech, (a character David played in his Pork Beans webisodes,) and wonders if Terry still has a job, and says he's a "nice guy with bad people skills".
At the end of his show, he says, "Thanks for being a good sport Dave, I'm sure mom will find the papers that say you're not adopted or whatever, and yes, I remember Omaha," (in a mock-annoyed tone,) and then in an undertone, "God you suck sometimes." Then plays Kris Allen's "Apologize"

edit: if you didn’t get the ‘red hot at a green light’ thing, it basically references the song ‘Red Hot’ by Axium, a song which David admits he is embarrassed by.

Also, side note, not that we didn’t know but Andrew replied to someone who commented on how much David sweats by saying those Cook’s have a sweaty problem. LOL.

Other fights include;

Andrew: @thedavidcook, just be happy it was raining in Columbia, it was covering up the tears of MU fans.
11:34 PM Oct 8th from web

David: @ACookOfficial - Get out.
11:38 PM Oct 8th from web

Andrew: @thedavidcook get out...the tissues? cause you're crying? I'll work on that.
11:41 PM Oct 8th from web

David: @ACookOfficial - maybe the Jayhawks will take you in. Lord knows they love housing vagabonds, transients, and criminals.
11:42 PM Oct 8th from web

Andrew: @thedavidcook touche
11:46 PM Oct 8th from web

David: Don't worry, @ACookofficial. I'm kidding. I wouldn't kick you out. I'll just have Dublin leave another "jayhawk" in his cage for you.
11:44 PM Oct 8th from web

And;

Andrew: @thedavidcook, you have an ugly smell coming off your face right now at lunch.
2:27 PM Oct 26th from web

David: @ACookOfficial you have an ugly face coming off your face right now at your entire life.
2:45 PM Oct 26th from mobile web

Andrew: @thedavidcook, WOW! I can't believe you didn't tip the waitress!
3:11 PM Oct 26th from web

David: @ACookOfficial I tipped her by telling her not to listen to AC on KCRadio. She thanked me profusely.
3:16 PM Oct 26th from mobile web

Andrew: @thedavidcook good job scooting out of the booth. Is that a bead of sweat I see fat ass?
3:24 PM Oct 26th from web

David: No, @ACookOfficial, that's my wallet getting ready to by your meal... Again...
3:34 PM Oct 26th from mobile web

Andrew: @thedavidcook you're welcome
3:36 PM Oct 26th from web

David: When you think of a comeback, @ACookOfficial, you look like you're constipated and in a hurry
3:37 PM Oct 26th from mobile web

Andrew: @thedavidcook I can't believe you hit that guy with your car, called him a fart face, and drove off. D move man...D move
8:09 PM Oct 26th from web

David: @ACookOfficial he had a jayhawk shirt on. U know wat that's like, don't you, cupcake....
8:11 PM Oct 26th from mobile web

Andrew: Just went to the restroom here at the restaurant, and saw "For a let down call @thedavidcook" wrotten on the wall
8:20 PM Oct 26th from web

David: Oh, sweet, illiterate, @ACookOfficial... It says for a GET down, call.... Funny thing is, it's your number...
8:21 PM Oct 26th from mobile web

Andrew: Just went to the restroom here at the restaurant, and saw "For a let down call @thedavidcook" written on the wall
8:20 PM Oct 26th from web

David: By the way, @ACookOfficial, what were u doing Iin the womens' restroom... Creeper
8:26 PM Oct 26th from mobile web

Andrew: @thedavidcook calls @montyanderson lover even thought @montyanderson asks him not to call him that.
8:29 PM Oct 26th from web

Andrew: Hear that folks? @thedavidcook didn't deny my statement.
8:34 PM Oct 26th from web

David: Uh oh... U shouldn't have brought him into this... Ur on ur own now, dude...
8:30 PM Oct 26th from mobile web

Laughing ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #407 on: November 20, 2009, 06:50:23 AM »

From GoodSearch.com;
Who's Doing Good

David Cook

Cancer research is a cause that is close to "American Idol" winner David Cook's heart. In May 2009 he lost his 37-year-old brother to a brain tumor that he had been fighting courageously for more than a decade. The next morning, David Cook both ran in and served as the Grand Marshal for the 5K Race for Hope in Washington, D.C. to benefit Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure - ABC2 and the National Brain Tumor Society—announcing his brother’s passing only minutes after finishing the race, and declaring that he “couldn’t imagine being anywhere else” at that time. This act of dedication, both to his brother and to all of those people who are still fighting, is only the surface of his charitable efforts.

Dating back to March of 2008, David Cook has sported an orange wristband for Lindsay Rose Belcher, a little girl with leukemia. He also showed support for his friend and fellow “Idol” contestant Luke Menard in his recent battle with Hodgkins lymphoma. Following his win, he played at UCLA’s Taste for a Cure benefit. Cook has inspired countless fan efforts that have raised large sums of money for the American Cancer Society and Race for Hope, among other organizations. His team, comprised largely of fans, pushed him to the number one earnings spot in the Race for Hope D.C. this past May. To date, more than $127,000 has been raised by his Race for Hope team.

Most recently, David Cook performed “Permanent”, a poignant song about his brother, on the “American Idol” Season 8 finale. A live recording of the performance is available on iTunes, and 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the single will go to ABC2. Making a debut at #24 on the Billboard charts, the single has already raised tens of thousands of dollars for charity.

Channeling the pain of his brother’s brave fight and untimely passing towards finding a cure for brain cancer, David Cook is truly an “American Idol.”

You can help support Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure or the National Brain Tumor Society every time you search or shop online by going to www.GoodSearch.com and entering the name of the organization you wish to support in the “Who do you GoodSearch for?” box.

GoodSearch

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #408 on: November 20, 2009, 07:09:32 AM »

From Cherry Lane Music;

Born in Houston, David Cook was raised in Blue Springs, Missouri. He began singing in second grade and performed in his school’s musical theater productions, but Cook found that rock and roll was more his style when he picked up a guitar at age 13. He formed his first band, Axium, at 15, though his attention was split between music and sports. “I thought I wanted to be a pro baseball player, but my fastball wasn’t fast enough and I couldn’t hit to save my life,” he says. “Performing was the only thing I ever felt I was great at.”
During his senior year of college at Central Missouri State, Cook recorded a solo CD called Analog Heart, which sold well regionally. In 2006, after obtaining a degree in graphic arts, Cook had to decide whether he wanted to be a musician or a graphic designer. “I gave myself every opportunity not to do music,” he says, “but it was always there. I couldn’t ignore it.” He moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma, and was in the early stages of recording his second album when his younger brother Andrew asked Cook to accompany him to Omaha and lend moral support while he tried out for American Idol. Andrew didn’t make the cut, but he encouraged a very reluctant David to try out. “He threatened to beat my ass if I didn’t, so it’s entirely his fault that all this happened to me,” Cook says with a smile.
One week after being declared the winner with a record-breaking 56 percent of the nearly 100 million votes cast, Cook rewrote chart history when 11 of his songs debuted on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart — the highest number of new entries in a single week by an artist since the Beatles in 1964. Topping the list was "The Time of My Life," which debuted at No. 3, making it the highest new entry on the Hot 100 of 2008. In July, Cook hit the road with his fellow Idol contestants for the American Idols Live! Tour, which visited more than 40 cities across the U.S. — an experience he cites as extremely valuable. “Being able to make a 16,000-seat arena feel intimate is one of the trickiest things to pull off,” he says. “If you can get the people in the nosebleed seats to feel as though they’re getting the same show as the people sitting front and center, then you're doing something amazing. That’s always going to be my goal.”
It shouldn’t be too tough given that Cook will be performing the songs on his debut album. Gutsy and epic, but grounded in the personal, the songs are tailor-made for those magical moments when music, whether it be uplifting or heart-breaking, can transport you to another place, which is exactly what Cook intended. “I want my album to be an exhausting experience, in that you listen to it and have to take a breath to collect yourself, and immediately need to listen to it all over again,” he says. “I want people to hear it and feel like they just ran a 5K marathon.”

Cherry Lane Music

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #409 on: November 20, 2009, 07:26:50 AM »

From the San Diego News Network.com;
'Idol" chat; Q&A with David Cook,
The singer makes his solo debut in San Diego, June 18

by Stephi Rae
6/11/09

Auditioning on a whim for “American Idol” in August 2007 got David Cook further than he had ever imagined. Originally there to support his younger brother Andrew, David was then encouraged to try out as well. Thanks to his rich, raw vocals and devotedly powerful performances, millions of fans watched as rocker David Cook took the title as “American Idol” for Season 7, winning with 56 percent of the votes.

The week following his win, Cook made history on Billboard’s Hot 100 list, placing 11 songs on the charts. This gave him the highest number of new singles in a week, the most since the Beatles placed 14 songs in 1964.  Continuing on with his success, he debuted his album in November 2008, which was certified Platinum; and by January 2009, exceeded over one million copies in sales.

When I first heard that David was coming to the San Diego County Fair I knew I had to get tickets. However, I knew I had to find out more about this down to earth, humble, gorgeous man. Is he really who he seems to be when we see him on television? I set out on a mission and was ecstatic when word came to me that I landed a phone interview with the “Idol” winner.

It’s 3:30 p.m. eastern time, and David Cook is eating Frosted Mini Wheats — the first thing he has eaten all day, actually. We are chatting via phone while he is in Columbus, Ohio on his way to perform in Newark, Ohio. His voice is just as deep and melodic over the phone as is it on TV.

Talking with him makes me all giddy inside, but I don’t want to come across as a crazed fan either. However, the minute I start talking to him, it’s like we’re old friends. He is one of the most laid back, genuine guys I have ever met. I know right away that he is the real deal: truly an American Idol.

SDNN’s question: Are you excited to be coming out to San Diego?

David Cook’s answer: Absolutely. I got a chance to get out to San Diego when we came through on the Idol tour and it seemed like a beautiful city. I think we walked around and you guys had like an Urban Outfitters somewhere and we walked around there. Carly (Smithson) tried to give me the big ole’ dime tour as best as she could.

Q: What has life been like since American Idol?

A: Best word I can use is non-stop. We’ve literally been go go go for about a year and a half now. I’m very excited. Actually after this week I get a two week break before we come to San Diego, so very excited. I should be well rested for San Diego.

Q: How do you think your life will change now since passing on the American Idol torch?

A: Hopefully it doesn’t. I’ve enjoyed being as busy as I have been. We’ve been able to play a lot of great shows and hopefully we keep putting out good music and playing good shows and everything else will continue to fall into place the way it has.

Q: What is it that surprised you most of the fame from winning, either negatively or positively?

A: Really just that so many people seem to care, I guess, about everything. What songs were playing at a particular show, what color our hair is, what shirt were wearing… it’s neither good or bad, but it’s just kind of like - really??!

Q: What is your favorite or the most gratifying aspect of what you do?

A: I think that’s two-fold… That we get to create something. I love creating things. And secondly, that we perform a special service, you know what I mean. I think our job is to go on stage every night and try and entertain people and when we get to pull it off that’s one of the most gratifying aspects.

Q: Coming from the simple life as a bartender, to now being thrown into this fame… Has it had any changes on you as a person?

A: Well I’ve forgotten how to make a lot of drinks which is a problem, but I guess past that … It’s opened my eyes up. I’ve become a lot more observant just to everything, I think … learned to appreciate everything around me.

Q: What motivates or drives you as a person and as a performer?

A: I think like for all of us … is making my family proud.

Q: Now for the fun questions… Who has been the coolest/most fun celebrity you’ve met?

A: David Archuletta.

Q: Oh please no…

A: What?? That dude’s famous, man. You wanted a fun question, I gave you a fun answer.

Q: Are you guys still friends?

A: Yeah, absolutely. We actually just finished up a show in the Phillipines a couple weeks back, and we got a chance to catch up. He’s a good guy.

Q: Favorite food?

A: Right now, Frosted Mini Wheats…

Q: I knew you were going to say that!

A: Hey it’s the first thing I’ve had to eat all day… I will say chicken taquitos from a place called Quick Trip… I don’t think they have them in San Diego.

Q: Favorite movie?

A: “The Jerk”…I love “The Jerk.”

Q: Do you still do crossword puzzles to unwind?

A: Crossword Puzzles, Soduko… Yeah pretty much all those nice USA Today Games.

Q: Have you had any crazy experiences with over-excited fans?

A: (laughs) We actually had our first bra thrown on our stage not too long ago. It landed on our bass player Joey’s bass. I feel like we hit a milestone.

Q: Have you had the panties yet?

A: We’ve had the panties … We’ve had the panties in mass. But that was our first bra.

Q: Making it big now!

A: Yeah, it was a special moment for the band, I felt like we bonded.

Q: Where would you like to be with your music in five or 10 years?

A: Hopefully employed, that would be nice. I think the whole goal for me and for this band is that we want to make good music and play good shows, and hopefully, hopefully, you know, everything will continue.

Q: Who has influenced you musically?

A: Everybody. I think that’s part of what I’ve really learned from this whole process is just to kind of be observant of everything… Family, friends, strangers, everything in between.

Q: What is it that you would want people to know about you that they don’t see superficially?

A: Nothing, man. I kind of pride this whole thing on being a little bit transparent… I’m hoping people see me accurately.

Q: If you could give one message to performers trying to “make it big,” what would you tell them?

A: That sometimes it’s a good thing to hear “No” ninety-nine times before you hear “Yes” once.

Q: Be honest, do these interviews get old… I know you are doing them like 24/7?

A: Um, they can… This one is actually kind of refreshing. I don’t get these questions asked a whole lot.

Q: And last question… All the girls in San Diego will want to know…Is David Cook single?

A: I’ll never tell … I will never tell.

There you have it; what you see is what you get! A legitimately nice guy — and funny too — with dominant vocals and bold heartfelt songs, he is here to share his talent with his fans. Don’t miss your opportunity to see him live at the San Diego Fair, Del Mar. June 18, 7:30 p.m. on the Heineken Grandstand Stage.

SDNN

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #410 on: November 20, 2009, 07:40:40 AM »

From Monsters And Critics;
David Cook Biography

Summary
"David Roland Cook" (born December 20, 1982) is an American singer-songwriter. On May 21, 2008, he won the seventh season of the reality television show "American Idol". Prior to "Idol" he released an album entitled "Analog Heart", and his post-"Idol" self-titled album, produced by Rob Cavallo, was released on November 18, 2008.

Early life
Cook was born in Houston, Texas, raised in Blue Springs, Missouri, and currently lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma. His parents are Beth (née Frye) and Stan Cook. He is the middle of three brothers. Adam is the oldest, and Andrew is the youngest. David's eldest brother, Adam, has been battling brain cancer for a decade.

Cook's interest in music began early in life. He began singing in second grade, when his elementary school music teacher gave him a solo in a school choir performance. He proceeded to perform in virtually every Christmas and PTA program. He received his first guitar, a Fender Stratocaster, at the age of 12. He also participated in choir and drama programs in middle school and high school. At Blue Springs South High School, he performed in musicals, including "The Music Man", "West Side Story", and "Singin' in the Rain". In addition to this, he was an active member in the Blue Springs South High School National Forensics League (or NFL), where he qualified for the national tournament twice for duo interpretation, an event that relies on performance and interpretation of a literary work.

He was also an avid baseball player during high school. After losing interest in sports, he focused more on music. He earned a theater scholarship to the University of Central Missouri, but he abandoned theater after two semesters, graduating from the school in 2006 with a degree in graphic design. While in college, he was a member of Phi Sigma Kappa. After his college graduation, he relocated to Tulsa, Oklahoma, to pursue a career in music, telling his family, 'I just want to give myself until I'm 26 years old to get a job.'

Musical background
Cook was the lead singer and guitarist of the band Axium from 1999 until 2006. He formed Axium in his junior year of high school with drummer Bobby Kerr. One of the band's songs, 'Hold', was picked up by AMC Theatres Movie Tunes and was played before previews on over 20,000 screens nationwide. Axium was also named one of the top 15 independent bands in the country in the 'Got Milk?' independent band contest, and it was chosen as the best band in Kansas City in 2004.

In 2006, after the breakup of Axium, Cook relocated to Tulsa, Oklahoma, and joined the regional touring band Midwest Kings (MWK), playing guitar, bass, and singing backup vocals. He recorded one EP, "Incoherent with Desire to Move On", with the band in 2006.

Cook released a solo independent album, "Analog Heart", in 2006, for which he also designed the artwork. The album was chosen as the fourth-best CD
 released in 2006 by website Music Equals Life. Cook also won the "Urban Tulsa Weekly"s 'Absolute Best of Tulsa' award for 'Best Locally Produced, Independent Album' in 2007. He had completed recording his sophomore album before his appearance on "American Idol". Over the weekend of April 18 to April 20, 2008, "Analog Heart" was listed as the number one album for 'Today's Top MP3 Albums' on Amazon.com. Soon there after, the album was removed from Amazon.

His musical influences include Our Lady Peace, Alice in Chains, Big Wreck, Pearl Jam, Chris Cornell, Switchfoot, Bon Jovi and Collective Soul. Immediately after winning American Idol, Cook was asked backstage by Entertainment Weekly who his top five favorite bands were. Our Lady Peace and Big Wreck were on this short list, as well as the Foo Fighters, Jimmy Eat World and 8stops7.

"American Idol"

Overview
Cook auditioned for American Idol in Nebraska, performing Bon Jovi's 'Livin' on a Prayer.' He originally did not plan to try out for the show. Cook came to the auditions initially to support his younger brother Andrew (who did not make it to Hollywood) and then, at his brother's urging, David tried out himself. For his first Hollywood audition, Cook performed '(Everything I Do) I Do It for You' by Bryan Adams, accompanying himself on acoustic guitar. On the second song in Hollywood, he

sang 'I'll Be' by Edwin McCain. Cook took advantage of the decision to allow contestants to play musical instruments. Besides his Hollywood audition, he also accompanied himself on electric guitar for his performances of 'All Right Now,' 'Hello,' 'Day Tripper,' 'I'm Alive,' 'Baba O'Riley,' 'Dare You to Move,' and 'Dream Big,' and on acoustic guitar for 'Little Sparrow,' 'All I Really Need Is You,' and 'The World I Know.' His white, left-handed Gibson Les Paul electric guitar has the letters 'AC' on it; as Cook told "TV Guide", 'I have two brothers, Adam and Andrew. So, because of superstition, I put their initials on everything growing up.' Since the Top 12 week, he also wore (and continues to wear) an orange wristband to support a 7-year-old fan, Lindsey Rose, with leukemia.

Cook's performance of Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' was highly praised by all three judges, especially Simon Cowell. Cowell later said in an interview with "Entertainment Weekly" that the performance 'was in a different league to anything we've heard on the season so far,' and although he knew where the arrangement came from (Chris Cornell's remake of the Michael Jackson original), 'that doesn't really matter.' The performance has received well over 5 million views on YouTube. Another of Cook's performances, The Beatles' 'Day Tripper', was credited to Whitesnake. Seattle-based band Doxology has claimed that Cook's performance of The Beatles' 'Eleanor Rigby' was based on a version the band recorded over a year ago. On April 1, before performing his self-arranged rendition of Dolly Parton's 'Little Sparrow' on "American Idol", Cook responded to Ryan Seacrest in the interview session, revealing that his performance of 'Eleanor Rigby' was based on Neil Zaza's and Doxology's versions. He also reiterated the credits of Whitesnake and Chris Cornell. Despite the controversy, critics praised Cook for choosing versions of songs that fit his vocal style. Cook's arrangements of 'Hello,' 'Little Sparrow,' 'Always Be My Baby,' 'All I Really Need Is You,' 'Baba O'Riley,' 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face' and 'I Don't Want to Miss a Thing' were original arrangements, and his rendition of Mariah Carey's 'Always Be My Baby' was also highly praised, receiving a standing ovation from Randy Jackson.

Cook won the seventh season of "American Idol" on May 21, 2008, receiving 56% of the votes, with 12 million votes over David Archuleta as the runner-up. Cook then sang 'The Time of My Life', the winning song of the 2008 "American Idol" Songwriter's Competition.

During the finale, Cook appeared in a commercial for the game franchise "Guitar Hero", mimicking Tom Cruise in "Risky Business". Fellow finalist David Archuleta appeared in a separate commercial parodying the same scene. Both commercials were directed by Brett Ratner.

Post-"Idol" career
For the "Billboard" chart week ending May 25, 2008, a week following Cook's "American Idol" victory, Cook broke several "Billboard" chart records. Most notable was his record shattering feat of having eleven songs debut on the Hot 100 that week, beating the previous record set by Miley Cyrus ("Hannah Montana") in 2006 when she had six songs debut on the chart. Cook's first single, 'The Time of My Life' led the pack, debuting at #3 on the Hot 100. Cook's eleven charting songs also gave him the most songs by one artist on the Hot 100 of any week in the Nielsen SoundScan era (which began in 1991), and the most of any era since The Beatles placed 14 songs on the chart the week of April 11, 1964. In addition, that same week Cook also broke the record for the most debuts on "Billboard"s Hot Digital Songs chart, where he placed 14 debut entries, the record of which was previously six set by Bon Jovi in 2007. Cook's 17 entries had a combined total of 944,000 digital downloads in the first week of selling. The song also reached #61 in the UK due to downloads alone.

Cook worked with Espionage, Ed Roland (Collective Soul), Zac Maloy (The Nixons), Jason Wade (Lifehouse), Neal Tiemann (MWK) , Kevin Griffin (Better Than Ezra), Chantal Kreviazuk, and Raine Maida (Our Lady Peace) on his debut album. The album was produced by Rob Cavallo. On Ryan Seacrest's morning show "On Air" of KIIS-FM on September 5, 2008, the singer revealed that the CD release date would be November 18, 2008. Cook has also announced via a blog on his myspace page that Neal Tiemann, his former bandmate from Midwest Kings (MWK) has joined his band as lead guitar player.

Cook has also signed an endorsement deal with Skechers that will run through December 2009.

At the 2008 Teen Choice Awards, Cook won the Best Reality/Variety Star award, alongside Lauren Conrad of "The Hills".

The first single released from the album, 'Light On' was announced on Cook's official site and debuted on September 23, 2008. 'Light On', as of the week of October 10, 2008, debuted at number 17 on the Billboard Hot 100.

An exclusive first look at David Cook's debut album was released on his official mailing list. The mailing list includes the album cover and songs including 'Declaration', 'Heroes' and 'Come Back to Me'. 'The Time of My Life' is also included on the album as a bonus track.

Cook appeared as the musical guest on "Saturday Night Live" on November 1, where he performed 'Light On' and debuted the track 'Declaration'.

Cook appeared at the 2008 Glamour Magazine Women of the Year Awards as a guest of Mary Steenburgen to surprise honoree Hillary Clinton, a fan of "American Idol". He sang one of Clinton's favorite songs, 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face', which he sang during the Top 3 week on Idol.

Cook performed on the American Music Red Carpet Live November 23, 2008, performing Light On and Declaration.

In June, Cook performed the Star-Spangled Banner at Game 3 of the 2008 NBA Finals between the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers. Cook also performed with his brother Andrew during the opening weekend of the 2008 NFL season at a game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Oakland Raiders.

Personal Life
In May 2008, Cook asked out "American Idol" contestant Kimberly Caldwell while on the red carpet before the show's seventh season finale. During a radio interview with XL 106.7 on October 13, 2008, Cook confirmed that he and Caldwell are 'still seeing each other.' In a November 2008 interview with PEOPLE magazine, Cook said his relationship with Caldwell is a 'nice break from the chaos' of post-"Idol" fame.

Discography

Studio Albums
"Solo"

2006: "Analog Heart"

2008: "David Cook"

"Axium"

2002:" Matter of Time"

2003: "Blindsided"

2004: "The Story Thus Far"

"Midwest Kings"

2006: "Incoherent With Desire To Move On"

"Live Albums"

"Axium"

2004: "Alive in Tulsa"

"Uncharted Singles"

2001: 'Dear Heaven'

2007: 'Better Never Than Late' (aka 'Optimistic to a Fault')

Tours
American Idols LIVE! Tour 2008

MAC

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #411 on: November 20, 2009, 07:53:51 AM »

From the Examiner.com:
David Cook discusses the loss of his brother Adam Cook
By Nicole Ireland
6/16/09

American Idol season seven winner, David Cook, appeared on Larry King Live last night, discussing the loss of his older brother, Adam Cook, in a heartfelt and thankful way that showed just how much of an impact Adam's had on Cook's life.

Cook let viewers in on losing Adam, revealing just how he got through his loss and who helped him to do so. Cook even went as far as to credit his fans, whose outpouring of support touched not only his heart, but his family’s as well.

Adam Cook was diagnosed with brain cancer in 1998. He fought very hard for many years before passing away in May at 37 years old. He left behind a wife, Kendra, and two children.

It’s very obvious that Adam had an extremely large impact on Cook’s life and it’s evident that Cook has a great deal of admiration for Adam and what he went through. Though he’s no longer here, Adam most definitely will continue to impact Cook’s life for years to come.

Though Adam has passed on, Cook has chosen to continue his brother’s battle against cancer, aiming to raise awareness of the disease, in hopes of finding a cure. The day after his brother’s passing, Cook took part in the Race for Hope in Washington, D.C. Though he was grieving inside, he chose to recognize the impact Adam had on his life by following through with something that could change many people’s lives.

If you would like to aid in the fight against brain cancer, you can download Cook's Idol performance of "Permanent" on iTunes. All proceeds from the sale of the song go towards Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure or ABC². You can also help Adam's family by donating to the Cook Family Fund.

Why is David Cook a role model?

While on the show, Cook never used his Adam's illness for his own personal gain. Cook set a precedent that future Idol contestants should follow. Cook worked very hard to prove that he had what it took to be the American Idol. He took risks during performances that many wouldn't have taken. It didn't take long for Idol viewers to realize that Cook was one to watch during season seven.

Since winning Idol, Cook has remained the same down-to-earth guy that fans know and love. He’s shown what makes him a true Idol and it’s not his vocal ability that labels him as such. He’s shown younger generations what it means to be self-less, hard-working, tenacious, humble, self-assured and dignified.

When you think of a celebrity that you want your children to emulate, there are certain qualities that one hopes their child would focus on when choosing a role model. Too often we see teenagers looking up to famous names that don’t set the most positive of examples. One celebrity that parents should point to as an example of a positive influence is David Cook.

From those of us that have been touched by the hands of cancer, we thank Cook for his time and dedication to a cause that is close to so many hearts. We also thank him for sharing Adam with all of us and allowing our lives to be impacted by Adam's courage and character. None of Cook's fans were left untouched by the loss of Adam and he will be forever remembered.

Examiner

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #412 on: November 27, 2009, 08:12:37 AM »

From Lawrence.com
Return of the Idol; American Idol winner David Cook comes home to his old stomping grounds in Kansas City for a performance at Red, White & Boom. He joined us for a discussion about his post-"Idol" career, life as a reality TV star, and Jägerbombs.
by Gavon Laessig
6/16/09

How exactly do you move on with life after winning “American Idol”?

It’s a question David Cook is still grappling with more than a year after his victory on the reality television behemoth in 2008. This Blue Springs-boy-made-good continues to ride the wave, currently touring in support of his platinum-selling self-titled album.

It’s been a tough year for Cook, whose brother Adam died last month after a decade-long battle with brain cancer, but he continues to forge onward with his post-“Idol” career.

The 26-year-old rocker ignores questions of credibility due to his rapid ascent to stardom via the pre-fab pop machine that is “American Idol” and focuses as best he can on his music, often under the less-than-flattering spotlight of tabloid and celebrity media. In anticipation of his homecoming show in the Kansas City area, David Cook joined us to discuss life after “Idol.”

No-fi highlights from the podcast
lawrence.com: How’s touring the country?

David Cook: The tour’s going great, man. We’re playing in front of some fantastic crowds, getting tighter as a band and moving forward.

Did you ever have a chance to make it over to Lawrence when you lived in Blue Springs?

Yeah, I’ve been to Lawrence a few times. I played shows at Abe & Jake’s and The Bottleneck. I actually remember going to a frat house in Lawrence once and helping some of my friends with tech.

So the “Idol” crown has been passed to Kris Allen. Can you stop being “David Cook, American Idol” and just be “David Cook” now? Or are you forever associated with that show?

I imagine I probably could stop being associated with it, but I don’t know if I necessarily want to. The platform “Idol” has given me is amazing. To disconnect from that seems the opposite of beneficial for me. I’m hoping to have a career-long relationship with that show.

Since you’ve passed through the crucible of “American Idol,” what advice do you have for Kris Allen?

I had a chance to talk to Kris before the finale and a little bit afterward. I told him that, at least from my experience, it’s going to be quite the task to try and find sleep. Past that, he should just take the time to try and take a mental snapshot and take stock of where he is in life, because it’s about to get nuts.

Have you yourself had the chance to take stock of what’s happened in the span of just a year?

(laughs) No, and that’s why I offered that advice. After the show, I decided I was going to work until I couldn’t anymore. I got off the show, went on tour and started working on the record. I’m looking forward to having a few weeks off so I can finally take stock of where I am.

Have you had time to reflect on your status in the media? Does it bother you that you’re sometimes considered to be a reality TV star on par with the cast of “The Hills”?

(laughs) You know what? It doesn’t bother me that much. I learned early that everybody’s going to try to put you in a box your whole life, and it’s just a matter of if you’re going to let them. People can think I’m a musician, or a reality TV star or a whatever-as long as they’re thinking of me, I guess.

You obviously have a sense of humor about it. Hats off to you for making an appearance on “Best Week Ever” and poking fun at your hair.

Thank you. Somewhere in the range of 95 to 97 percent of all this is so absurd, you know? I constantly get amusement out of getting on a news Web site and reading about, rather than the national economic crisis, who some social debutante is dating or who they made out with. The priorities seem a bit skewed. I just want to make good music and play good shows and let everything else fall where it falls.

Who are some of your musical influences?

Bands like Our Lady Peace, Pearl Jam and Big Wreck. Bands that are rock bands but, to me, have found a niche or a sound or a vibe nobody else has pegged. That’s the kind of artist I want to be. I want to be an artist that, 20 years down the line, maybe you can’t find another artist who sounds like me. That would be ideal for me.

Since you were thrust into the spotlight at such an accelerated rate, are you concerned the expectations for your music are skewed?

I’ve never been concerned with other peoples’ expectations. Given the avenue that I took to get here, I know that seems kind of strange. The way I look at it, nobody’s expectations are going to exceed my own. That’s all I’m really worried about.

What are you listening to these days?

I’ve been listening to a lot of SafetySuit lately. Just the other day, I found a band on iTunes called Crash Kings I really like. I kind of rely on the front page of iTunes to find new stuff. That’s a good plug, right? I’m not one of the few people using a Zune.

Being a former bartender, what’s your cocktail of choice?

Jägerbombs. I know it’s not really a cocktail, but it works for me. I’m kind of a lightweight. In my heyday, I could get through five in one night, but my tolerance has gone way down. Now I usually have two and I’m enjoying the evening.

It’s more economical that way.

Well, we are in a recession.

Lawrence.com

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2009, 08:18:46 AM »

From Cherry Lane Music
6/18/09

Cherry Lane Music Publishing Co. Inc., whose roster includes the Black Eyed Peas, John Legend and Wolfmother, has signed a worldwide, long term publishing agreement with 2008 American Idol Winner and songwriter David Cook. Cherry Lane will be administering Cook’s current catalog and holding co-publishing rights in any new writing opportunities that are set up through Cherry Lane.

Cook took the nation by storm when he appeared on American Idol and received a record breaking 56% of nearly 100 million votes cast. He rewrote chart history when 11 of his songs debuted on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart — the highest number of new entries in a single week by an artist since the Beatles in 1964.  His debut self-titled album, released in November 2008, includes the smash hits “Light On” and “Time of My Life” and was certified platinum by the RIAA. His next singles are “Bar-Ba-Sol” and "Come Back To Me.” Cook is currently headlining his national tour, “The Declaration Tour.”

In announcing the deal, Richard Stumpf, Senior Vice President of Creative Services and Marketing at Cherry Lane noted: "Everyone knows David Cook the American Idol winner.  After early discussions with David and Iain, however, I was most impressed with David Cook the gifted songwriter.  This is exemplified on his album.  We are thrilled to have David as part of the Cherry Lane family and look forward to further expanding David's song writing career."

David Cook added, “The opportunity to be associated with a company whose roster includes so many artists that I admire, as well as a company who’s mantra seems predicated on the idea of ‘music first’, made the decision to sign with Cherry Lane an easy one.”

The deal was negotiated by Stumpf and Keith Hauprich, VP of Business & Legal Affairs for Cherry Lane, Iain Pirie at 19 Entertainment and Howard Siegel at Pryor Cashman LLP.

In photo left to right:  CL's Phil Cialdella, CL's Keith Hauprich, David Cook, CL's Rich Stumpf, and CL's Peter Primont

Cherry Lane Music

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #414 on: November 27, 2009, 08:29:13 AM »

From Yahoo Blogs;
David Cook; The Reality Rocks Interview
go to link for video
by Lyndsey Parker
6/18/09

Although he's too humble to admit it, I sincerely believe that David Cook's victory last year on American Idol paved the way for Idol season 8. While other rock Idols, most notably Chris Daughtry, had achieved success before David, no rocker had ever won on the show, and Idol seemed very much the domain of mostly pop and R&B singers. But David changed all that, opening up the show to a whole new fanbase..

Want proof of this? Well, just look at how this past season panned out. The top four was decidedly non-pop this year, featuring two full-on rockers (Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta) and a mellow soft-rocker, Kris Allen, who won the whole competition over more obvious pop/R&B types. I honestly believe David Cook helped make this possible. .

Of course, David, probably one of the nicest guys on the planet, is too modest to consider himself any sort of "pioneer." But still, I tried to get him to take a little credit when--a full year after his glass-ceiling-shattering Idol triumph, during an interview I'd been waiting to conduct ever since he had me at "Hello"--I had the privilege to hang with David at L.A.'s Griffith Park golf course. There on the green, during some of his rare downtime, we discussed his opinions on Adam and Kris (and his own similarities to both contestants), life after Idol, and his future career plans. .

Check out my very enjoyable and eloquent conversation with the "Word Nerd" (and possible Idol pioneer) below!

Yahoo

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #415 on: November 27, 2009, 08:34:00 AM »

From The Examiner;
My night with David Cook (No, not like that)
by Marnie Brodersen
6/19/09

I had the good fortune of setting up a Meet and Greet for myself and my friend, Lori, before David Cook's show and, although we didn't chat while sipping martinis for hours (like in my dreams), it was a lot of fun.  We were certain we'd be the only ones waiting to meet him that were over 30, but we were surprised to find a pretty diverse group of Cook fans.  We got in line at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, and were ushered in for a quick photo with the former American Idol winner.  Even though the meet-and-sort-of-greet was done in a flash, he was as polite and gracious as one would expect. 

It was an interesting evening for me, as my husband also came with our one-year-old son, so I didn't exactly get to take notes as I had planned.  In fact, I spent the night trying to ignore my cold legs, as my baby knocked the one beverage I decided to get in my lap.  But I digress...

Numb legs aside, the show was absolutely amazing!  It's not that I'm shocked, but there were certain elements that were surprising to me.  First of all, the normally subdued singer came out of his shell and really engaged the audience...not only in conversation but also in getting them up and out of their seats.  And, although I normally get caught up in what I think are flawless vocals on his part, the band, as my husband said "really knew how to rock." 

David mixed things up between some of his slower anthems and some harder numbers, while even throwing in a song from his old band, MWK.  He even began one song at the front of the stage, sans his band for the introduction, and it gave me chills.  Of course, as my husband would even tell you, I do have a bit of a crush on Mr. Cook, so when he sang his current hit, "Come Back To Me," for his first encore song, it was as if he was singing right to me.  Sigh.  Even the drunk guy in front of us who threatened to fall into the crowd numerous times disappeared.  But there were so many other great songs, with "Lie" and "Permanent" being right up there.  One lucky gal who declared her devotion to David at a recent radio event even garnered a dedication.  The night ended with a performance of his hit song "Light On," which I always love because it reminds me of the amazing Idol promotion David starred in this past season.  His enthusiasm for performing was contagious.  All in all, it was a great show, and I'm sure things will only get better for the talented singer.

Examiner

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #416 on: November 27, 2009, 08:40:43 AM »

From Back To Rockville, a Kansas City Star Blog; a partial review of an event David headlined, that included a bunch of different acts, includeing Blue October
Review; Red, White and Boom
by Bill Browlee
6/21/09

David Cook stood at the lip of the stage to marvel at his audience several times during his headlining performance Saturday at Sandstone amphitheater. "This is a huge milestone for me," Cook affirmed.

Prior to winning last year's "American Idol", the former Blue Springs resident attended the annual Red, White & Boom concert as a fan. Over 14,000 people witnessed Cook's triumphant return to the Bonner Springs venue.
"I don't know about you guys," Cook said. "But I'm having a hell of a time back home."

Cook's voice sounded even stronger and more compelling than it did during his remarkable run on "Idol," and he retained his humble, everyman persona and was ably supported by an excellent band. Even so, the local hero's potential Achilles' heel was revealed.

A heartfelt cover of Collective Soul's "The World I Know" and a rugged version of Cutting Crew's "(I Just) Died In Your Arms" were the musical highlights of Cook's performance. While the success of Nickelback has demonstrated there's a massive audience for the melodic hard rock Cook favors, little of Cook's original material is memorable.

A significant portion of his fans seem more interested in demonstrating their support for Cook rather than in actually enjoying his music. Songs like "Light On," consequently, have become hits in spite of their plodding qualities. His 70-minute performance dragged accordingly.

"A few years ago I bought a record called 'History For Sale' by a band called Blue October," Cook noted. "What the hell happened? This is a trip."
Fireworks concluded Cook'd performance.

Back to Rockville

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #417 on: November 27, 2009, 08:46:01 AM »

From Tulsa World;
David Cook rocks sold-out crowd at Cain's Ballroom
by Jennifer Chancellor
6/23/09

David Cook drenched eager fans with emotion Tuesday night as the former Tulsa bartender served up hits like shots from his short but intoxicatingly potent career.

The seventh-season “American Idol” winner played a sold-out homecoming show at the historic Cain’s Ballroom.

Mothers, sorority sisters, fraternity boys, teachers, kids, grandparents — they all crowded in, shoulder to shoulder. They all sang along like pie-eyed old friends singing bar-room anthems.

“Three years ago I was begging Phil Marshall to open for him,” Cook joked to a drummer’s rim shot as he referenced opening act Phil Marshall, a popular Tulsa transplant from the U.K.

Cook’s set was a contrast of extremes — his hits set on shuffle. Poppy “Heroes” segued into “Mr. Sensitive,” and woeful “Lie” exploded into the thumping roar of “Kiss on the Neck.”

Cook owned the crowd, leading it in handclaps, sing-alongs and riotous cheering.

He joked around a lot about his old days, watching his friends get drunk from behind a bar, then — now — watching his fans get wasted from the stage. It was conversational tavern banter that Cook had years to perfect during his tenure in smoky, tiny clubs all over Tulsa.

Yet he’s truly humble. It’s obvious in the way he tours with his “old band” of over six years. It’s in the way he says “us” when he references the band and the tour, like they’re family. It’s in the way he breaks into songs by his former band, Midwest Kings, during his headlining tour.

The MWK tune channeled the grunge rocker in each of them with “ ’Till I’m

Blue,” which then rocketed into the big-drum and dirty guitar grandiosity of “Dream Big,” then into a screaming electric cover of the ’80s pop hit “Shattered Dreams.”
The tempo slowed, but racing hearts didn’t as Cook went into power ballad mode with his new single, “Come Back to Me.” His lips brushed the microphone, sweat dampened his faded V-neck T, and the crowd sang with him. It’s a tune that was co-penned by Tulsa’s own music man Zac Malloy.

Cook has indeed come a long, long way since he performed with his first band, Axium, as a middle school kid in Missouri.

Several minutes of yelling, foot stomping and cheering brought Cook and the boys back out to perform the encore, “Light On,” to a distinctively feminine backing choir of star-struck fans.

He ended the show with a song he wrote in 2006, one that came to him as he sat on his buddy’s couch in a home near 46th Street and Peoria Avenue.

“I never believed this would become a major label hit,” he said as the band rumbled into “A Daily AntheM,” a song he also dedicates to his eldest brother, Adam, who died from cancer earlier this year. “… But here we are.”

Tulsa World

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #418 on: November 27, 2009, 08:51:31 AM »

From BAM's blog,
Concert Review: David Cook at Oklahoma City's Diamond Ballroom
by Brandy
6/25/09

David Cook proved in person Wednesday night that his as-seen-on-TV potential and promise are real.

He rocks.

The 2008 “American Idol” winner and his talented band energized a sold-out Oklahoma City crowd with a short but potent rock ‘n’ roll show.

“This is our first, like, big (solo) tour,” Cook said, chuckling at the shrieks that accompanied his every word. “So we want you guys to leave here tonight feeling like your appetite for a rock show has been satiated.”

Job well done: His emotive hour-long set of power ballads and soaring anthems thrilled with screaming guitars, thundering drums and casual charisma, creating an arena rock sound and vibe that seemed a bit too big for the overheated Diamond Ballroom.

The show capped off an Oklahoma homecoming trip for Cook, who was living, playing clubs and tending bar in Tulsa when he auditioned for “American Idol” back in 2007. The singer/songwriter/guitarist, who grew up in Blue Springs, Mo., also played a sold-out concert Tuesday night at Tulsa’s historic Cain’s Ballroom, plus an acoustic post-show jam at one of his old haunts, the Gray Snail Saloon.

Fervent fans welcomed Cook back to Oklahoma: Despite the summertime heat, more than 100 people were lined up outside the Diamond Ballroom by 5 p.m. Wednesday – two hours before doors opened – jockeying for the privilege to stand closest to the stage. Though the crowd of about 1,000 leaned toward squealing female fans, the show drew a good mix of men and women, including young couples, parents with children, grandparents, teenagers and, yes, the cougars who so famously love Cook.

When the house lights went down, they chanted Cook’s name, and when their “Idol” seized the stage with the sexy, pulsating “Kiss on the Neck,” they yelled in adulation.

Cook’s jaunty hat, black V-neck T-shirt, facial scruff, electric guitar, gravelly voice and wide grin were all in place as he hit the high points from his platinum-selling self-titled album, including the angsty “Mr. Sensitive,” the heartbreaking “Lie” and the anthemic “Declaration.”

But some of the show’s best moments came when Cook delved beyond his 2008 post-”Idol” debut, including the passionate “Make Me,” a song from his days with the Tulsa-based touring band Midwest Kings. It was a fitting choice, considering Cook’s capable current band includes former MWK guitarists Neal “Doctor” Tiemann and Andy Skib.

The 26-year-old singer and his bandmates reached all the way back to 1986 for the highlight of the night. They got the entire crowd dancing and shouting along when they transformed Cutting Crew’s pop hit “(I Just) Died in Your Arms” into a full-blown, post-grunge rocker.

Throughout the night, Cook showed he has lost none of the easy charm, goofball tendencies and disarming humbleness evident on the seventh season of the reality TV singing contest.

After commenting on the stifling heat inside the venue, he performed the uplifting “Heroes” with a guitar pick stuck to his sweaty forehead. He often joked with the crowd and even asked at one point for the house lights to go up so he could see and thank his fans.

“There’s some of you that’s got the idea to move around a little, have your hands in the air, shaking your head a little bit, maybe shaking you’re a – -, whatever feels comfortable. But the idea is to move around,” Cook quipped as the band broke into the grungy-bluesy groove of “Bar-ba-sol.”

On several songs, Cook encouraged the crowd to take over the chorus, listening with a smile on his face. And he so charmed the fans he could get them to sing, clap or cheer with little more than a crook of his finger.

Cook and Co. abruptly exited the stage with the final strains of the power ballad “Come Back to Me,” but several minutes of screaming, chanting and clapping brought them back for another big love song, “Light On.”

The budding rock star closed the show with a song he wrote back in 2006 at a friend’s house in Tulsa.

“Now, three years later, it’s on a freaking record. It’s kind of ridiculous,” Cook said as he launched into the stirring “A Daily AntheM,” a tribute to his late brother Adam, who recently died of cancer.

As he and the audience belted out “oh, oh, whoa-oh” together, Cook climbed a huge speaker to lead the fans in waving their arms, then finished with his hands clasped in a kind of celebratory gratitude.

The show certainly left fans clamoring for more: Cook’s entire set, including the encore, was only an hour long. With much of his album left unplayed and his reputation for creative covers, it seems that Cook could have given his adoring audience more music for their money.

Cook was ably assisted in his quest to rock the crowd by high-energy opener Ryan Star, a fellow reality TV show veteran from “Rock Star: Supernova.” His ballads “11:59,” “Breathe” and “Last Train Home,” along with “Psycho Suicidal Girl,” got fans warmed up for their “Idol.”

See the full set list for the show after the break.

David Cook, Diamond Ballroom, OKC, Wednesday night set list:

Kiss on the Neck
Mr. Sensitive
Make Me
Heroes
Lie
Bar-ba-sol
(I Just) Died in Your Arms
Souvenir
Declaration
Come Back to Me

Encore:
Light On
A Daily AntheM

BAM's blog

wave ~Kelly~

Claygirl
SuperFan

« Reply #419 on: November 27, 2009, 08:56:40 AM »

From Billboard.com:
6/25/09

WHAT'S COOKING: On the Adult Contemporary chart's sister survey, Adult Top 40, David Cook completes a feat previously achieved by only two solo males.

Cook collects his third top 10, as "Come Back to Me" lifts 11-10. His introductory single "Time of My Life," last year's "American Idol" victory song, reached No. 7, and "Light On" peaked at No. 4. All three songs appear on Cook's self-titled debut album, which bowed at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 in December and has sold 1,174,000 copies to date, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Only two other male soloists have notched at least three top 10s from an album in the Adult Top 40 chart's 13-year history, and the previous two also did so from debut releases: John Mayer (three top 10s from "Room for Squares," 2002-03) and Rob Thomas (four top 10s from "Something to Be," 2005-07)

Billboard.com

wave ~Kelly~

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx