gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:44:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAYHARMONY!  (Read 3112 times)
claydevotee
« on: May 03, 2008, 12:16:16 PM »

Dear Johanna,

Happy Birthday to a very special Claymaniac and a wonderful Claybuddy!  You are such an asset to our website with your brilliant writing and your in-depth analyses of Clay's career and especially his music.  I'm so glad to have met you over the past few years and especially to have spent time with you in Southern California!  Thanks again for your wonderful hospitality and for showing me a great time in LA during the ATDW tour.

Wishing you good health, wealth, happiness and at least one close encounter of the Clay kind this coming year!

Love,
Thea
ILClaymate
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 12:18:13 PM »

Happy Day, Johanna!  Hope you have a wonderful fun-filled day.  Its been a pleasure to get to know you not only here online but also to meet in person.  Here's to a Clay-filled year ahead for you my friend.
Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »

Happy Birthday Johanna!!! Hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true. I always enjoy your posts and insights. Glad we got to meet in Merrillville at the JBT and NC last year. Hope we can see each other at another concert someday. Would love to see him sometime in CA.

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 01:29:11 PM »

[color= pink]
blow candle  Happy Birthday Johanna !!!  blow candle

dancing party Music Music Music 

confetti2 wheee Cheer!

I love chocolate   fruit

Wishing You Happiness and a Funfilled Day !!!

carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 01:40:56 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA!!!

Celebrate

Happy Birthday Birthday Cake! Cheer! wheee confetti2

dancing party yay clayberry juice kum-bi-ya :violin fruit

LOVE,

LOLITA

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
mimi
SuperFan

NCMimi4OMC

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 02:24:36 PM »

Hi Johanna,    Sir Robin wave

Today has been a busy one as I am trying to get packed and ready for my trip to NYC tomorrow.

Hope that you have had a WONDERFUL DAY, and hopefully we will all get together again in the great city of Raleigh,NC sometime in the near future.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday                And just for the fun of it :     Sir Robin sings Spamalot

Love & Best Wishes,

Marlene

Forgive your enemies....it messes with their head
WilsonClaymate
UltimateFan

The way you make me feel

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 06:41:27 PM »

Happy Birthday        HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA         Happy Birthday

I hope you have had a wonderful birthday and that this year is filled with love, health and happiness.

It was great getting to know you last year on our Clay Trek through NC.  Hopefully we will have another tour soon (oh, there's that word again).

I always enjoy reading your posts because they are so insightful and informative.  Keep up the good work.

Gotta go now and get ready for my trip to NYC tomorrow and for whatever new adventures the rest of the year holds.

Again, I hope you had a wonderful day.

All my Best,
Barbara

"For me he's not a hobby, he's not an obsession, he's a joy, something that makes me happy..."      ~cc777

I couldn't have said it better myself
Barbara
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 08:05:33 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY & A YEAR FILLED WITH ALL YOUR WISHING FOR.

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

ENJOY!!

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 08:34:11 PM »

Birthday Cake! Cheer! Birthday Cake! Cheer!

JOHANNA !   Happy Birthday

May you have a whole year filled with health and happiness! 

So glad that we have had a chance to meet a couple of times while Clay-trekking.  Here's hoping that we get that chance again . .  and have a chance for a longer visit!

Your posts always pique my interest.   Yes!

Happy Birthday!!  Huggles

Barbara

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 05:05:04 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA

Celebration Celebrate Happy Birthday Big Hug!

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.

HUGS
RAINEY
woodstock854
Global Moderator
Enthusiastic

"I need help!!!"

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2008, 05:35:29 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOHANNA!!! Huggles

Hope you had a WONDERFUL day!!!  It's been a great pleasure to meet up with you at Clay concerts, and hope we will be doing it again very SOON!!!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

Best wishes always,
Woodstock

"There's something about the way I can't take my eyes off you...  There's something about the way your lips invite..."
Julie, jj, Liz, Carol and Janet are our Guardian Angels
"My faith has conquered fear, on my way here."
OCD Support Group Founder
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »

Thank you all for the lovely birthday greetings!  Huggles Huggles Huggles Your kind words touched my heart deeply.  I am especially grateful for the remembrance from this site in spite of the limitation of my posting time (completely blocked from doing so at school) to stay in touch with everyone.

My birthday weekend has been 'bookended' by Clay events.  I attended a brunch yesterday which included the opportunity to meet and converse with Faye.  That was followed by wonderful 'meet and greets' with family and friends...I've been on the go three days straight...and it culminates tomorrow with a Clay CD release party over in Hollywood again... Pamela, once more ...some time past midnight...I'll be hearing the whole CD during a 'drive by' along the Forest Lawn cemetery...  Laughing  But in the memorable words..."I ain't dead yet!"  hee  Smile

I had no idea the rich experience signing on to support Clay's journey would bring to my own.  I am beyond blessed meeting his wonderful fans all around the country.  You've brought me great joy and kindness.

Tonight we celebrate another triumph from this amazing young man...and most of all, the gift of his artistry is ours to savor as we await a very personal offering from him. He lights our lives with beauty, charity and mirth...what a treasure... I feel so privileged to be a part of the 'Clay adventure' with you all.  Thank you for being a part of it and thank you, Michael for providing this site which allows us to share the Clay love!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx