gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:40:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 156
Total: 156

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #35 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 249956 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1940 on: June 12, 2008, 05:23:59 PM »

BARB, just saw your post.  I was thinking of you today when I saw the weather report for Wisconsin.  More flooding and tornadoes.  I asked in one of my posts to you, you must  not have seen it, if your basement has flooded again with all this rain?

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1941 on: June 12, 2008, 05:32:47 PM »

BARB, just saw your post.  I was thinking of you today when I saw the weather report for Wisconsin.  More flooding and tornadoes.  I asked in one of my posts to you, you must  not have seen it, if your basement has flooded again with all this rain?

SHIRLEY - I keep checking the basement . . . .so far, so good!  When I had the flood, it was due to heavy rain while the storm sewers in the street were still frozen.  So all of the water backed up into my basement through the drain in the floor.  At least it was "clean", not sewage. Paranoid  Watching the weather radar.  Bad flooding in southern Wisconsin. 

BETH - What were you lifting??  How did the MOPS picnic go?

P.S. - WORD!  Going to have to send out a search party .. . . . . . lookie lookie

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1942 on: June 12, 2008, 06:05:00 PM »

SHIRLEY - I keep checking the basement . . . .so far, so good!  When I had the flood, it was due to heavy rain while the storm sewers in the street were still frozen. 

Barbara are you sure this caused your flooding basement

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1943 on: June 12, 2008, 06:11:37 PM »

SHIRLEY - I keep checking the basement . . . .so far, so good!  When I had the flood, it was due to heavy rain while the storm sewers in the street were still frozen. 

Naughty Naughty  lmao lmao

SHARON  . . . That's my story . . . and I'm stickin' to it! hypnotic

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1944 on: June 12, 2008, 06:14:41 PM »

There's freah new thud & flood policies at the BLPT! bigsmile
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1945 on: June 12, 2008, 06:19:19 PM »

And stash fairy, you know we're pushovers here

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1946 on: June 12, 2008, 06:34:54 PM »

PHILLY - If we renew our F & T Policy, will we get any extra benefits . . . .other than cookies?? blush

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1947 on: June 12, 2008, 06:38:25 PM »

BLPT standard policy includes  comfortable thuds mats for thudding, fans for the immediate relief of hot looking pics, interviews, clack etc, etc. Rafts and boats for when His Hotness floods your senses to a madden and happy pulp!   
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1948 on: June 12, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

I'm gonna build us an ark.

bigsmile
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1949 on: June 12, 2008, 07:03:28 PM »

How long are our T&F policies good for? 

(Carolyn, sorry about the poor grammar.)

Something was being said about changing the name of our thread, wasn't it? To "Something About Us" ???  Was this a dream or was there really a discussion???  No more Motor City? No more Red Thong? No more Mafia?  My lower lip is sticking out here.  When listening to the CD today, it came to me that someone was talking about it. Don't take this personally whoever it was, but I don't have any romantic feelings about any of you here, and that is one romantic song!!!!!   blush

Barbara, be safe!!!!!

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #1950 on: June 12, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »

Something was being said about changing the name of our thread, wasn't it? To "Something About Us" ???  Was this a dream or was there really a discussion???  No more Motor City? No more Red Thong? No more Mafia?  My lower lip is sticking out here.  When listening to the CD today, it came to me that someone was talking about it. Don't take this personally whoever it was, but I don't have any romantic feelings about any of you here, and that is one romantic song!!!!!   blush

Barbara, be safe!!!!!

Lifetime! bigsmile
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1951 on: June 12, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »

Barbara, be safe!!!!!

Becky wave We will always be the RTM, we are just gonna name the new mansion  there's "Something about Us" instead of "Home of the Diesel's for a tribute to the new CD.  and I so agree about that song, it's my fav Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1952 on: June 12, 2008, 07:26:58 PM »

I'm gonna build us an ark.

bigsmile

Kim do we get on 2 by 2 Paranoid

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1953 on: June 12, 2008, 07:29:55 PM »

Okey Dokey~~~I'm outta here Baby Dust Baby Dust off to bed Clay dreaming

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1954 on: June 12, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »

PHILLY, thanks. You do good work!!! 

caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1955 on: June 12, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »

Wait.  Are we the people or the animals on this ark?

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1956 on: June 13, 2008, 04:27:37 AM »

I am answering my own question.  If we are the animals, we are clearly not nocturnal animals. WAKE UP!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1957 on: June 13, 2008, 04:31:28 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

Today is Nathan's last day of school.  I'm sort of excited.  This means that Diana will now have a playmate and will stop following me around  Naughty blush Wink.

Here's how I hurt my back... I bought a case of (24) bottled water.  STUPID water!  lmao  Taking it off the shelf, then putting it in the cart, then into the car and then out of the car and into the fridge was too much for my back  .  I know better, but have a horrible time being patient for someone else to do something that I want to do.  Dave says that the next time he runs out of water, he will go get it!    He's the one that drinks it and then mopes around when it's all gone.  I'm definately going to remind him of this when those waters are all gone  .

Okay, sorry for the rant.  I know...TMI.  Anyways there you have it.

Have a good day everybody, need to go wake up the children.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1958 on: June 13, 2008, 04:51:19 AM »

I shall build us an ark to withstand the "Great Flood" of the next tour! Purple Banana
We aint gotta walk on 2x2 though...unless we just want to do it for the drama of it.
Of course we shall provide a nice cozy spot on the ark for Clay...can't let im drown in our own flood for pete's sake! He'll probably want Jerome with him huh?

Jerome can ride in the dinghy. Paranoid
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1959 on: June 13, 2008, 04:53:02 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx