gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:13:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 221
Total: 221

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #35 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 249911 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 07:48:19 PM »

Just walked in, went out dinner with my SIL right after getting home from business.  I'm pooped, but wanted to stop into the new RTM house to say hi wave and goodknight Baby Dust Baby Dust

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 08:26:13 PM »

Hi.  Got back from Emily's play an hour ago.  She was wonderful, of course.  I am in a lot of pain right now.  "Sponge bathing" was very interesting.  I stood on one foot in the tub. 

Tired and ready to go to bed.

Love you all!

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 09:35:11 PM »

Did I mention that I will be riding with my head out the window when we go through Raleigh?? I want to see if it still smells like fresh laundry lmao lmao lmao

Now, Mary...we were outside a LOT in NYC (where Clay was).  Did NYC smell like fresh laundry????????  rofl

Carolyn...if you don't have a stool to sit on, you can use a lawn chair in the shower.  That's what I did when I broke my foot years ago (of course I had a hand-held shower in a bathtub).  I had to keep my cast outside the tub and sitting in a lawn chair and resting my leg on the side of the tub helped.  If you have a shower stall, that might be harder.

Hope that helps.

Hi, everyone!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 10:07:07 PM »

Hey, all!!!!  Lookie what I just found (it may already be posted somewhere...I dunno).....

Wednesday, April 30th
"Tyra’s 500th Episode Spectacular"

Tyra celebrates her 500th episode! Take a trip down memory lane as Tyra looks back on her first three seasons; from interviews with presidential candidates, to life-changing makeovers and undercover investigations, Tyra highlights her favorite moments. Then she welcomes past guests whose lives were changed after appearing on the show. Plus, what’s a Tyra celebration without amazing gifts?! Tyra gives Clay Aiken’s self-proclaimed “biggest fan” the surprise her life. Tyra and her “America’s Next Top Model” girls then lend their green thumbs to New York City’s Mayor Bloomberg -- by planting a tree for his “Million Trees NYC” campaign, after which he declares April 30th “The Tyra Banks Show Day!” Tyra’s audience gets to enjoy America’s favorite pastime when they receive free Yankee tickets!

I downloaded the promo and Clay is going to be on the show.  It showed Tyra at the Shubert with Clay.

Anyway...just wanted to tell you all...SET YOUR TIVOS!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2008, 04:04:38 AM »

Good morning Ladies..... hope everyone has a good weekend, going for a pedicure today,  Purple Banana 

Mcraig2:  thanks for the the info about Tyra

well have a good day.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 04:07:02 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2008, 04:07:39 AM »

Supporting Clay 100%
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2008, 04:41:27 AM »

Morning Jo wave the blends are beautiful as always, thank you for starting our morning with such beauty Thud!
I need coffee so badly it'd brewing, the teas are steeping, hot chocolate is also frothy and topped with light whipped cream
I put on the yellow table cloth, and pansies on the table, and Evelyn your pansy tea cup and saucer is out to match Huggles
Scrambled eggs with feta and green peppers this morning, and there's toast made, wheat and white, and fresh fruit too~~~melon, strawberries and pineapple
My nephew is coming to help me with some outside work Huggles and I'm taking him out for lunch after, such a nice young man, always willing to help his Auntie Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 05:55:58 AM »

Well, Sharon, he is probably thrilled to have such a great auntie.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2008, 06:08:21 AM »

SHARON, thanks so much for fixing breakfast this morning.  I was just on the phone with Preston (can't all 8 month old babies talk on the phone to grandma?  Laughing) and he said he was coming over today.  So I thought what can I fix for dinner without exhausting me so took some frozen lasagna out of the freezer and will fix green beans and cole slaw so that will be easy.  Good thing I made a cake yesterday;. 

SASHA, good morning lady!  Always great to see you and the fabulous pictures you bring to us.  Enjoy your day you deserve some pampering.  Supposed to get cold here again by this afternoon and possible snow by Monday.  My daffs are blooming this is crazy weather.

MARY, loved the hot tub picture.  Enjoy your trip with Brandon and drive safely.   Huggles

BARB, sounds like another busy day for you, don't know how you do it all.  Good health helps I know and a great outlook on life also.

CINDY, I don't think you would like Phoenix as much from June to October.  You went at the best time of the year.  You didn't even see the pretty part of Arizona.  The Sedona and Flagstaff area are our favorites.  My son lives in the Cave Creek area and has lived there for 20 years.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2008, 07:20:11 AM »

Shirley, we went to Sedona two years ago, and fell in love with it!  Prettiest area I've ever been to!  Also, it's at least 10 degrees cooler than Phoenix (at least when we were there - in August).  Phoenix was way too hot for my taste!

Morning, Sharon, you had a busy day yesterday!  Hope sales were better!  Friday is a lot of people's pay day, so here's hoping they spent their paychecks on clothes and accessories!! Huggles
Thanks for 'breakfix' this morning!!  The feta was warm and creamy, tasted so good with the eggs and peppers!

Barbara, I can't wait to hear more about your NYC trip!  Where did you eat, where did you stay, where were your seats at Spamalot, and did you see the Naked Cowboy?  Laughing  Yeah, the cellphone thing was funny.....my son had on cargo shorts and forgot he had put the phone in one of the lower pockets that button!

Sasha, pretty blends!  I just cropped the one to fit my computer screen, and it's now my wallpaper! (the one similar to the one I posted on pg 1, only with the gorgeous sunset/sunrise pic added)

Marilyn, sounds like great advice for Carolyn.  I had a broken leg once, did the shower sprayer thing too, but didn't use a lawn chair!  Wish I'd have thought of that! Clapping

Carolyn, fun times!  Laughing  Something that helped me a lot was a rolling chair. (no, not in the shower!! Laughing ) My mother-in-law brought down one of her kitchen chairs with rollers on it so I was able to roll around the kitchen and laundry room which are attached and uncarpeted.  It helped so much!!

Hi Shirley!   Sounds like a lovely day planned!  Enjoy your family day! Huggles  I haven't seen Preston in awhile, have you posted pics anywhere in Claymaniacs lately?  They change so much at this age!

Mary, loved the picture of the girls in the pool with their dad.  All (including your son) are real cuties!!! Wink  Have a safe trip, and lots of fun!

Kim, did you get that tan yesterday?  Hope you have a chance to check in later and tell us how the festival went!  Will you get a chance to meet Chris Young?  Is your son going too?

Well off to try to figure out my problem with printing checks.  We got a new business computer which was installed Thursday.  Everything was transferred over from Quickbooks, except apparently the settings for printing checks.  So I'm getting no detail printed, and can't figure out why!!   Did figure out how to change the fonts tho, so that's something.

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2008, 07:33:12 AM »

Hi everyone - Goodmorning to all.

Sasha - I love when you stop in. You know I've always admired your blends. So beautiful. I think of you often and wish you well , along with the rest of the girls.

Shirley - Please don't overdo it. With Preston coming over, GO SLOW!!!!

Mary - thanks for the picture of the girls with their dad. What cuties.

Sharon - thanks for fixing breakfast this morning.

Karen - I'm leaving early Monday morning for Florida. I have the suitcase out and have been packing a little each day. Sweet thing is already tucked away in her own little corner. I sure hope she behaves during the flight. Heaven knows what she'll get into before we even get there. Laughing Laughing Laughing

OK - I've got my cleaning girl here, so I'd better get busy. Thea - I agree with you, when she comes, I do more work - always trying to throw things out and rid up.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2008, 07:39:54 AM »

Good morning everyone!   wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2008, 09:28:55 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

Carolyn, Karen's story about the chair with wheels reminded me of when my mom had a cast on her foot.  My mom did the same thing when she was in the kitchen.  My mom had crutches though and would sit in her chair and use her crutch like an ore to get around in the kitchen.  It was really funny to see her do that, but hey, it worked!  Laughing

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2008, 02:10:46 PM »

Kim! OMGoodness!  You know what I mean!

I have been sore and tired today - I have been trying to get everything down for spring and put away fall stuff, but, even with the kids help, I am having a hard time of it. It would help if my house wasn't a colonial with no bathroom on the main floor!  My knees are sore from crawling up the steps! 

Things could be much worse.  I really do know that and I appreciate all of you very much.

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »

Also, we are getting everything ready for our garage sale.  The nice Bill has worn off and grumpy Bill is back. 

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2008, 02:18:34 PM »

SPIKEE, how is your knee? 

Shirley - My knee is the same.  It's just that I have been going to a doctor for so long it seems.  I just wanted to take a break!
I guess I will have to go though,  it doesn't seem to be getting any better.   

SPIKEE -  Hope you had a great time with Kaylee!  Isn't it fun?

Barbara - I had a great time.     I finally got a car seat for her in my car.  Of course we had to try it out.   bigsmile
It was so funny, she kept saying "Great car grandma!"     It's just a Malibu.  Nothing special, it was just her first time riding in it.  She thought it was fun.   

Mary - Loved the picture of the 'little swimming pool'.   Smile
Safe travels on your bitter / sweet trip.   Huggles

Sasha - Beautiful blends!   Huggles

Well, I better get busy and do something around here.  Son came over today.  Treated us to Wendy's for lunch.   
He gave Happy his birthday present early.  His birthday isn't until June, but he got him tickets to see the Tigers play the Boston Red Sox in a couple of weeks.     It's the same night at the CD release party in Warren.  I thought I would try and go to it.  Have to see if it's not to late.    

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2008, 02:22:12 PM »

sorry. This is my day for venting, I guess. 

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2008, 03:35:27 PM »

Also, we are getting everything ready for our garage sale.  The nice Bill has worn off and grumpy Bill is back. 

Cry!  Sorry  I hope that great Bill returns soon.   sigh

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2008, 07:59:21 PM »

Where did everybody go?  Did I scare you all off?  Bill won't hurt you!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx