gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:58:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 369
Total: 369

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #35 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 249971 times)
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1920 on: June 12, 2008, 05:03:59 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1921 on: June 12, 2008, 05:10:19 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

Today and tomorrow Nathan has 1/2 days of school and then he is done for the school year. 

I've hurt my back again  .  I should've known better than to lift something heavy  .

This morning Diana and I have a MOPS picnic to go to  Smile.

Have a great day everybody  Huggles

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1922 on: June 12, 2008, 06:17:19 AM »

Thought I would make some breakfast this morning instead of heading straight outside.

Maybe this will pull my dear friend CINDY out of hiding!!!

I have the coffee on  lotsa coffee lotsa coffee, Hazelnut, Irish Cream, French Vanilla and Columbian.  Tea for our tea drinkers and hot chocolate for JEANNE and DEBI.

I have the STUFFED FRENCH TOAST COOKING, (hear that CINDY) a platter of tiny link sausages and thinly sliced ham, grapefruit all sectioned for you with a cherry on top and of course our freshly squeezed orange juice and Cranapple juice.  Leave the dishes the Claymaid will clean up

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1923 on: June 12, 2008, 06:29:48 AM »

BETH, have a fun day today and so glad you got those dryer vents cleaned out!

SHARON, I love geraniums, they just bloom constantly , sounds like the pool is clean and the flowers are planted now time to sit back and relax a little.   Huggles

Karen, you will be glad this summer you got some flowers planted, they will look so pretty!!!  I plant the wave petunias in my window boxes.  Gosh does this mean you aren't going on vacation or will you and your son go? 

MARILYN, so glad nothing serious showed up in the xrays.  Just take it easy if you can and rest. 

BRENDA, thanks so much for posting that picture on the Garden thread.  People really enjoyed seeing the Parrot Flower.

My friend Prissy posted my pictures on the Garden Thread, just a little bit of my yard.  Hopefully things will start growing if it ever warms  up , and I will post more.  Love the Garden thread and spend quite a bit of my time there enjoying everyone's flowers. 

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1924 on: June 12, 2008, 07:16:38 AM »

Good Morning, RTM Ladies!

Pepe sent me some pictures of her beautiful yard to post in the Garden Thread, as I see she has mentioned to you all.

Here is a sample:

And here is the link to the Garden Thread:

http://www.claymaniacs.com/forums/index.php/topic,10407.1540.html

I hope all of you are doing fine.

Big Hug!
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1925 on: June 12, 2008, 08:22:53 AM »

I have double begonias, impatiens, zinnias, dahlias, hosta, daylilies, roses. 

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1926 on: June 12, 2008, 08:25:15 AM »

Ummmm....Carolyn...?

You are right. They really DO pick the worst pics of Clay for these articles.

Paranoid

Can they get any more ridiculous?

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1927 on: June 12, 2008, 08:38:28 AM »

You notice how so many of them keep using the pictures from when Clay was a tad chunky?

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1928 on: June 12, 2008, 08:55:23 AM »

Well ya have to use the BAD pictures when you are trying so hard to make someone look like a weirdo I guess.

Hey...says Angelina kicked Brad out the house.  Laughing

Musta done that right after she collapsed and then gave birth to twins. ROFLMAO

caromiller
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1929 on: June 12, 2008, 09:04:31 AM »

And then he went back to Jen Aniston, who still loves him even though she is with John Mayer.

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1930 on: June 12, 2008, 09:28:38 AM »

You notice how so many of them keep using the pictures from when Clay was a tad chunky?

Does anyone else wish his guyliner would wear off..............   

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1931 on: June 12, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »

Hello RTM wave home from business, and had a good day of sales.  I was at our own hospital here in Kitchener, the cancer centre where Al had all his treatments is part of this hospital.  Many people came to give me their condolences, and to lend a shoulder or give a hug, very sweet of people, a little overwhelming for me though.
I'm gonna water my plants, feed my babies, and change into my comfort clothes, see you all later wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1932 on: June 12, 2008, 01:18:18 PM »

Prissy, thanks for posting Shirley's beautiful garden pictures in the Garden thread, go see you all, beautiful Clapping Clapping
Mar are you past the drunk skunk stage??? lmao Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1933 on: June 12, 2008, 02:18:10 PM »

Well, I'm having a turkish something or other for dinner tonight Laughing it's a semolina dough stuffed with spinach, feta and onions , may even have a goblet of wine with it!!!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1934 on: June 12, 2008, 02:24:46 PM »

SHARON, that dinner sounds very interesting especially the wine.  Laughing  I fixed breakfast this morning but no one bothered to eat I see they must have all slept in.  Glad to see you were over to the Garden thread.  Wished you would post pictures of your yard and pool there.  My first love is animals, than food than gardening in that order!!  Super Happy!!! Did you move your office upstairs yet?  Hope you had a profitable sales day.   Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1935 on: June 12, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »

Did you move your office upstairs yet?  Hope you had a profitable sales day.   Huggles

Shirley, we are still painting it, and I want to paper a wall, I still have much of Al's things to go through in here, so maybe over the next few weeks I will complete it!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1936 on: June 12, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »

Well, the turkish tasty was just OK Paranoid think I'll have a salad to fill me up

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1937 on: June 12, 2008, 03:35:48 PM »

Beth, what did you lift Naughty is it any better???

wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #1938 on: June 12, 2008, 05:16:08 PM »

Hi Folks . . ..  wave

Got a haircut and loose permament today.  Then Lexie, Nancy and I went out for a sandwich.  Son-in-law is helping out with a basketball clinic at our fitness center.

Weather is HORRID!  None of our TV channels have joined the networks for tonight's shows.  Flooding plus tornado warnings are in many places in the state.  We are having some rain with a little lightening right now.  Paranoid

SHARON - Glad things went well at the hospital.  Sorry that your supper wasn't a bit more savory. blush

LADIES - Whenever there is a negative story about Clay in the press, they seem to delight in using one of the RARE unflattering pictures.  We know he looks HAWT! 

I hope he is doing OK . . . Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1939 on: June 12, 2008, 05:21:06 PM »

Special hugs for the missing!  CHRISIE  know you are loved and we miss you  Huggles, DEBI, hope you can rest  up this weekend it is supposed to be nice out.  Go out and sit in the sunshine and look at the sky and clouds and birds and enjoy.  Love you lady  Huggles  CINDY hope you can sneek in and visit with us for awhile, you must be busy as you haven't answered my last email to you from a week ago.  Love you my Gemini twin  Huggles, SPIKEE hope you are okay and feeling good, I know you said you have been busy.  How is the knee doing in the warmer weather.  Sometimes the warmer weather or the up and down barometer can make it worse,  Huggles to you sweet lady.  ANITA won't your son let you use the computer yet?  Laughing Hope to see you post soon.  Huggles

Hope everyone has a good night, I am off to the shower and than to bed with Alli and read for a while. 

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx