gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:55:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 219
Total: 219

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #35 :: Home Of The DIESELS (Rated R)  (Read 249953 times)
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #1900 on: June 11, 2008, 01:40:33 PM »

Kim, let us know how Joey's first day goes!  What is his job going to be?  Job description?

You know, if our boys get a girlfriend, a job then becomes a "must have" to pay for dates with GF!!!

That Homer & Jethro song reminded me of my Grandma Love!....Dad's mother.....she was a real Kentucky country girl, loved that kind of music!   

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1901 on: June 11, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »

Ahhhh Mar Huggles Huggles hope you're OK, glad you're taking care of this now, you need to be able to collect if needs be
Karen, your chex mix is wonderful, wish I could taste this batch hope all goes well for your trip, I know how much you're looking forward Huggles I love that name~~~"I don't do dishes" ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Becky, you and Ann just amaze me what comes from your memory Jaw drop! total recall Clapping, believe me, we are glad that you are in our lives too Huggles
Well, I will pm Clandy and ask for the change to RTM~~~ There's Something About Us, seems to be the general concensus and that way we keep them guessing what the something is Paranoid Laughing

Kim, The first thing that I thought of when I saw the first guy singing was that he looked like John Oates from Hall & Oates  Laughing

Beth
~~~ Clapping Clapping
Kim, as usual you keep us hopping Laughing
Shirley, what's for supper bigsmile
Evelyn, wish I had a slice of Matt's pizza right now, I'm  hungry!!!
[/color]

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1902 on: June 11, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »

Well, I decided on a salad and a piece of veal schnitzel for dinner, with some pan fried fresh mushrooms on the side
Working tomorrow, just in town, gas has gone through the roof Jaw drop! Carolyn, I like your thought bottle it ROFLMAO

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #1903 on: June 11, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »

Wow, Becky, I am in awe of you, too. I can't remember what I read just now and I didn't even read that many posts.  You have been gone for a few days, too. Glad you are back.

Brenda, you are sounding pretty upbeat! Glad you are feeling better. Are you going to get into the pool with Christien and the girls this weekend? Would that be good for you? Just stay away from the slide!!!   
   I just found my bathing suits this morning - I can barely pull them over my big fat ___!.  I am thinking about it - guess I'm too old to be vain anyway.

Karen, can't you fly down - that should work for Dave.  I also love that name, "I Don't Do Dishes."

Evelyn, sorry to hear about your puter. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Kim, no time to listen to those links now but will try later.  Am kind of in a hurry (shouldn't be on here) as I have to finish my work so I can go sit with my grandgirls tonight while Julie goes to the movies to see Sex and the City  (I'm just not that interested - can wait for the video - would rather be with the girls).

Shirley, thanks for the news on Debi - I was thinking about her earlier today and wondering what was going on.

Well, ladies, am off to finish my work so I can get out of here sooner than later.

Have a great evening!

B

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1904 on: June 11, 2008, 03:21:44 PM »

Got my flowers all planted Purple Banana Purple Banana

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1905 on: June 11, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »

My computer has been so slow this past week.  Sometimes I just give up and shut it down.  I think the internet service needs to put in another phone line.

SHARON, what kind of flowers did you plant????  I just got in the house from covering my tomatoes.  Supposed to go down to 44 degrees tonight and I have flowers on what is left of my tomato plants and don't want them to get cold.  My gosh it is the middle of June and my furnace just went on.  It is 68 degrees in the house and hubby said he is cold.   What a horrible winter and a horrible spring but I count myself lucky when I watch the news and see all the horrible flooding.  Wished I could help. 

MEESA so glad you got the kitty in the house, I was getting worried.

KAREN , that polish really sounds pretty.  Orange cookies?  Hubby loves anything orange ,  I do hope you get to go on vacation as planned as you were looking forward to it.  Did you get a bathing suit?

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
claydevotee
« Reply #1906 on: June 11, 2008, 04:42:30 PM »

Just wanted to respond to a couple of posts to me...

Thea, I chose a very frosted rose color for the tootsies this time.  I'm feeling very "muted" this summer for some reason, as opposed to my usual hot pink shade called "I Don't Do Dishes."   Also he did my nails differently this time; pink powder on part of the nail; white powder on the tips.  Looks nice, and very natural!!
Huggles KAREN, The rose color sounds just beautiful!  And your manicure sounds exquisite!  I wish I could start getting manicures again, but I've finally decided with all of the accompanying I do on the piano, it's just not worth it.  I guess that "sacrificing for my art"?  I think JEANNE would relate to that.

KAREN, have a wonderful time on your trip.  Hopefully hubby's sciatica will subside a bit.  That sounds just miserable.

Thea, your posts have been thoroughly enjoyed since you came back to us.    Can you tell me which son has the secret?    Think I missed that important part of the secret. Are you and Phil going on a cruise???

BECKY, you are such a sweetheart.  Thank you.  Huggles  The secret will be completely out by this weekend, I think. Until then I can't tell you "which son" is involved.   Phil and I are truly enjoying this happy time of our lives.  We appreciate the good times so much more when we've experienced a lot of difficulties, I'm sure you would agree!  Wink  As they said on the news this evening, I've decided from now on to try to always "dance in the rain".   Life's too precious and too short to do otherwise. 

And yes, Phil and I will be going on another  cruise this August.    We will be flying to Copenhagen to embark on a Baltic Sea Cruise for about 10 days.  Ports of call include Stockholm, Gdansk (Poland), Estonia and the highlight St. Petersburg (Russia).   It should be fun!

I hope all is well with each and every one of you.  I am only a PM away!  Wink

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1907 on: June 11, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »

Ann, guess what!!!!!  Jim and I bowled last night with the grandkids on their new WII..... Riley and I beat Jim and Madisen.  Super Happy!!!  We watched son and DIL play tennis. That was wild and crazy. They were having a lot of fun with that. The most hysterical event was watching our son play the guitar thing. He was really rocking with that guitar.  lmao lmao lmao

What are your favorites? Or are you not allowed to play..............   Wink

Does anyone else here have a WII in their house?

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1908 on: June 11, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »

Hi, all...

I JUST got home!  Man...I hate ER's!  I've been a non-smoker now for almost a full year, but I've gotta tell ya...I'm craving a cigarette right now!

I had a BUNCH of x-rays and a CT scan of my head.  No fractures or anything else showed up on the x-rays.  The CT scan was clear as well.  The Dr said to be prepared to hurt all over before this is done.  Great....ugh!  Anyway, I asked them if they could give me a Tylenol or two because I didn't take anything before I went there, and it was taking forfrigginever and my shoulder, neck and head were all hurting.  So...they talked me into taking two Vicodin before leaving there and I sure wish I hadn't.  I hate this feeling...woozy and sleepy and it's not even 10 pm.  Now I have to fight staying awake or be up at 4 in the morning wondering what the heck to do with myself (y'all will be sleeping I'm guessing....except maybe TK--she never sleeps).  Dang...all I wanted was a couple of regular Tylenol!

Anyway...I'm going to wait to read back tomorrow when my mind is back in my body.  Hope everyone is okay!!!!
So...guess I'll see if I can watch TV without passing out.

Thanks to all who gave them for the well wishes!!!  TTYL!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1909 on: June 11, 2008, 06:53:15 PM »

Well, plans changed.....I decided I'd better get the lawn mowed.  Hubby can't do it right now, and my 15-year-old has been sick since last weekend and is still coughing his head off.  Also, while at the grocery store, I found a flat of impatiens marked down to $3.99!!  So I got my planter beautified!!  Sharon, I'm feeling as good as you are, right now, about my yard! Huggles

Thea, the new cruise sounds AMAZING!!!   Would love to travel across the big pond again!
Do you go through AAA for your trips, or a travel agency, or book them yourselves on the internet?

Brenda, I've been looking into David flying down.  At this last minute, it's very expensive.  I found a straight thru flight, which would be better for him......$1600.  Yikes!  He doesn't even think he'll have fun down there, since he can't do much, so doesn't want to spend a bunch of money flying.

His chiropractor who gave him an adjustment today asked if David needed a doctor's excuse to skip the trip, so we wouldn't keep bugging him.    Laughing  He was kinda half-way kidding, but not really! argh!

Marilyn, TWO Vicodin?? eek!  Jeez, hope you weren't driving!  crazy I think you said your hubby was going to take you.

Becky, we don't have Wii, but Justin got Guitar Hero for Christmas for his Playstation 2.  It's a lot of fun! I wonder if it's similar to Wii???

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #1910 on: June 11, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »

HI GALS

Just a shortie, lost a long post and doesnt it make you *&&^^%
Want to thank everyone who understood how i was feeling and , YES, the trip to see my best friend was a good medicine, what I needed.
Dr. said the anti depressent meds would not take hold for a couple of weeks, but with you gals as my cyber friends i feel a lot better.
Promise when I get to the studio and on my good computer will catch up.

luv you much
Jan

THEA Huggles Huggles

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #1911 on: June 11, 2008, 06:59:46 PM »

This is really cute!!  Hannah gave a little interview on Clay's last day.  I think she kinda likes him!!  Hooked, as we are!! bigsmile

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/media?id=6121116

Kim, your link to "Elvira" was a hoot!!!  That guy was the one I LEAST thought would have the deep voice!!

claydevotee
« Reply #1912 on: June 11, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »

THEA   Huggles Huggles

JEANNE, back atcha Soul Sistah.   Huggles Huggles
ann
UltimateFan

« Reply #1913 on: June 11, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »

Marilyn - 2 Vicodin??? Go to bed. You'll sleep, trust me.  Huggles Sorry you had to spend your last two days this way Huggles Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Karen - You accomplished a ton today Clapping Clapping Clapping Impressive.
P.S. Loved the interview.

Taffy - Glad you are feeling better Huggles

Becky - Wii is fun. I'm usually not playing - Visiting here is my play time.  blush It is fun though. Matt is really, really good at Guitar Hero, just like he was w/ Dance, Dance. He has great hand-eye coordination.

Beth - So glad you got the vent clean. That was dangerous.

Kim - What's the job??? Is it w/ Betty?

Thea - Your cruise sounds wonderful.

Shirley - Thank you for the update on Debi.  Huggles

Evelyn - How's the pizza business? Must be busy if Matt hasn't gotten around to fixin' your computer. Sorry the bride called off the wedding.

Meesa - Nice mornin' pic. When do your parents get home? Are your feet any better?

Carolyn - Are the kids excited about school being over?

Time for bed. See ya' in the mornin'
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1914 on: June 11, 2008, 07:34:56 PM »

Shirley, I planted impatiens and geraniums in the back yard, I'm trying so hard to get it ship shape so I can enjoy being quiet and serene in the beautiful day bed.
Karen, what are you gonna do???
Mar Huggles Huggles Huggles
Night all Baby Dust

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #1915 on: June 11, 2008, 08:05:08 PM »

Marilyn - 2 Vicodin??? Go to bed. You'll sleep, trust me.  Huggles Sorry you had to spend your last two days this way Huggles Hope you feel better tomorrow.

OMG!!! These are my last two days?  Now I'm AFRAID to go to bed!!

Okay...I feel like a drunk skunk. 

Nitey-nite.     Tired

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #1916 on: June 11, 2008, 08:25:50 PM »

OMG!!! These are my last two days?  Now I'm AFRAID to go to bed!!

Okay...I feel like a drunk skunk. 

Nitey-nite.     Tired

lmao lmao lmao

A drunk skunk???   What exactly did they give you?    lmao lmao lmao

Feel better soon.....

OK, TK, it's all yours.

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #1917 on: June 11, 2008, 08:40:49 PM »

Well now the new rumor is we've got spare stuffs in storage....on ice or somethin....? Like in somebody's freezer? Paranoid

InTouch article

Hmmm....wonder where it be?  Laughing

What if somebody stole it!? shock  I sure hope they got that there stuffs on lockdown! bigsmile 

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1918 on: June 11, 2008, 09:37:39 PM »

Kim - When my sister was little she used to sing that song as "Heeeeeeeeeell-vira!" Pretty funny since Grandpa was a minister. She sang it at lunch after church.  ROFLMAO

Marilyn - I hope you don't hurt too much.

Becky - I guess that means I have 3 jobs, huh? I'm still the clack queen, you know!  Wink My sister is doing okay. She is having a C-Section August 20th. She's just been exhausted. Working and keeping up with the boys is draining her.

Ann - My feet aren't as sore, but it sure feels good to be home and off of them for awhile. My parents get back tomorrow afternoon. I have to work late at job #1 so I'll visit with them when I get home tomorrow night.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #1919 on: June 11, 2008, 09:42:01 PM »

For some reason, the thread keeps forgetting me as a member and I have to log in again.  I only notice when I go to post and there is no reply button.  Very irritating.

Why do they always pick bad pictures of Clay for these news articles?  What's that about?  Maybe they should hire one of us for their picture taking.

Ann - KIDS ARE THRILLED there is no school.  Happy, happy, joy, joy.

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx